Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

A Thread For Virgins. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For Virgins. (9027 Views)

Why Do Men Now Have Phobia For Virgins! / Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions / A Thread for Single Ladies :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Virgins. by jklawson(f): 4:36am On Jul 06, 2012
Oh no!!!!!not again!!!
Re: A Thread For Virgins. by AdeniyiA(m): 6:07am On Jul 06, 2012
jk lawson: Oh no!!!!!not again!!!
'lost it'?
worldly fun = vanity
Re: A Thread For Virgins. by shizzle11(m): 11:50am On Jul 06, 2012
A thread for virgins Ok na, i guess i have no biz here cos am not one
Re: A Thread For Virgins. by 2makeit(m): 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2012
Well am a virgin and proud cool.

There are challenges that come with it considering the kind of world we live in.
You are trying to play it cool and this chick with gorgeous frames in a nice jeans walks by
and every niggar wants to hit that but sha it is not easy. Is like a grenade that the pin is out
READY TO EXPLODE
Re: A Thread For Virgins. by Mynd44: 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2012
This "virginity" threads are really making this place boring
Re: A Thread For Virgins. by swtchicgurl: 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2012
2makeit: Well am a virgin and proud cool.

There are challenges that come with it considering the kind of world we live in.
You are trying to play it cool and this chick with gorgeous frames in a nice jeans walks by
and every niggar wants to hit that but sha it is not easy. Is like a grenade that the pin is out
READY TO EXPLODE

beautiful post! U're a hero.
Re: A Thread For Virgins. by swtchicgurl: 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2012
Mynd_44: This "virginity" threads are really making this place boring

Mynd_44:
What is free the sex or the talking

common sense dear, is free.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Virgins. by 2makeit(m): 8:18am On Jul 13, 2012
@swtchicgurl thanks babe cool
Re: A Thread For Virgins. by swtchicgurl: 2:13pm On Jul 13, 2012
2makeit: @swtchicgurl thanks babe cool

u're welcome.
Re: A Thread For Virgins. by Mynd44: 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2012
swtchicgurl:

common sense dear, is free.
Re: A Thread For Virgins. by sportfeva(m): 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2012
Virgin physically or by heart which one i belong. The opportunities were there ƒor me and i just choose not to act. During teen days, i was in boarding school as my colleague use to jump the fence and visit that place called safety. They need it, i don't blame them. That's ƒor guys ‎​who don't have babe in school and this thing has to be let loose.
What guide my action then is simply my faith to be sincere as i begin to think deeply about it, i see light in the law which i still hold up to with firm.

I have rules which i strictly follow too like not being alone with a female. If i go on a visit, i go with a friend. I have dated 3 ladies before but affection don't seems to grow perhaps becos i believe not in bedding her before we get fully engaged. The last one seems to buy my idea but she can't wait ƒor me(i.e marriage) as lot guys are troubling her and i believe the love ƒor each was not enough(real). Perhaps,She too can't hold on ƒor that long and perhaps, she want to experience motherhood and forget the stage early enough.
Αll i said and done doesn't make me a saint sort of like Jesus (Let me say one tenth of Jesus). Just that i found virginity easy ƒor me as i have train my mind on it and i am determine that at this old age of mine, let me not just mess up my youth with a minute action but stay committed in passing this test of mine if this is the only act i can do to be obedient to my lord.

Stay blessed both virgins and otherwise. As ƒor my first statement, i am a virgin physically but not by heart, i bad gan as Naija will say becos i know a lot pass some disvirgins. Just be prepared as boys scout teach us those days. Some i learn through this platform and i believe i willn't mess up on my first experience even if i mess up which i doubt, less than a week is okay ƒor me master the act(seem like pro).

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For Virgins. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2012
sportfeva: Virgin physically or by heart which one i belong. The opportunities were there ƒor me and i just choose not to act. During teen days, i was in boarding school as my colleague use to jump the fence and visit that place called safety. They need it, i don't blame them. That's ƒor guys ‎​who don't have babe in school and this thing has to be let loose.
What guide my action then is simply my faith to be sincere as i begin to think deeply about it, i see light in the law which i still hold up to with firm.

I have rules which i strictly follow too like not being alone with a female. If i go on a visit, i go with a friend. I have dated 3 ladies before but affection don't seems to grow perhaps becos i believe not in bedding her before we get fully engaged. The last one seems to buy my idea but she can't wait ƒor me(i.e marriage) as lot guys are troubling her and i believe the love ƒor each was not enough(real). Perhaps,She too can't hold on ƒor that long and perhaps, she want to experience motherhood and forget the stage early enough.
Αll i said and done doesn't make me a saint sort of like Jesus (Let me say one tenth of Jesus). Just that i found virginity easy ƒor me as i have train my mind on it and i am determine that at this old age of mine, let me not just mess up my youth with a minute action but stay committed in passing this test of mine if this is the only act i can do to be obedient to my lord.

Stay blessed both virgins and otherwise. As ƒor my first statement, i am a virgin physically but not by heart, i bad gan as Naija will say becos i know a lot pass some disvirgins. Just be prepared as boys scout teach us those days. Some i learn through this platform and i believe i willn't mess up on my first experience even if i mess up which i doubt, less than a week is okay ƒor me master the act(seem like pro).
Honest comment.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Virgins. by sportfeva(m): 6:07am On Jul 18, 2012
sexkillz: Honest comment.
Thanks bud ƒor the encouragement.
Re: A Thread For Virgins. by Ranoscky(m): 6:27am On Jul 18, 2012
Fvck with condom? = Stil a virgin!

Fvck without condom? = NOT a virgin.

Better don't ask me where i got my stat from, or else...
Re: A Thread For Virgins. by swtchicgurl: 8:34am On Jul 18, 2012
sportfeva: Virgin physically or by heart which one i belong. The opportunities were there ƒor me and i just choose not to act. During teen days, i was in boarding school as my colleague use to jump the fence and visit that place called safety. They need it, i don't blame them. That's ƒor guys ‎​who don't have babe in school and this thing has to be let loose.

very very encouraging! u make sense.
Re: A Thread For Virgins. by swtchicgurl: 8:34am On Jul 18, 2012
Ranoscky: Fvck with condom? = Stil a virgin!

joker!
Re: A Thread For Virgins. by Mynd44: 1:52pm On Jul 18, 2012
Ranoscky: Fvck with condom? = Stil a virgin!

Where did you get your stat?
Re: A Thread For Virgins. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
Where did you get your stat?

frm his under-aged brain!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Virgins. by Mynd44: 3:37pm On Nov 20, 2012
leatherman:

frm his under-aged brain!
Oh that makes sense then
Re: A Thread For Virgins. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
Oh that makes sense then

are u always online?
Re: A Thread For Virgins. by Mynd44: 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2012
leatherman:

are u always online?
No. That's impossible
Re: A Thread For Virgins. by ikekings(m): 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mehn!!! It ain't easy at all...
Re: A Thread For Virgins. by UjSizzle(f): 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2012
#TeamVirgin where's Onila n Ms.Chima?
Re: A Thread For Virgins. by MrsChima(f): 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2012
uj_sizzle: #TeamVirgin where's Onila n Ms.Chima?

I dey here! grin grin grin grin
Re: A Thread For Virgins. by Flygeriansteve: 5:57pm On Nov 20, 2012
I know another variety of virgins-- Faagins!! grin
Re: A Thread For Virgins. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2012
ikekings: Mehn!!! It ain't easy at all...

who dash you?! whr u wan take be virgin?
Re: A Thread For Virgins. by ikekings(m): 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2012
leatherman:

who dash you?! whr u wan take be virgin?
Lol... My bro it ain't easy at all... All the seductions and temptations... Here i am “A VIRGIN”...
Re: A Thread For Virgins. by MrsChima(f): 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2012
ikekings: Lol... My bro it ain't easy at all... All the seductions and temptations... Here i am “A VIRGIN”...

It pains you huh? grin tongue
Re: A Thread For Virgins. by ikekings(m): 6:41pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

It pains you huh? grin tongue
Lol... Very pianful.. ...
Re: A Thread For Virgins. by Bisjosh(f): 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2012
Too tired to type now. Will come back with my story
Re: A Thread For Virgins. by amiskurie(m): 8:52pm On Nov 20, 2012
swtchicgurl: wow! Nice thread, great topic!

Ok, it hasn't been an easy task, but, living one day at a time is probably the best prescription for anyone who wants to continue a virgin till d great and memorable wedding night! Can't wait!
now hw do we believe you?
Re: A Thread For Virgins. by amiskurie(m): 9:00pm On Nov 20, 2012
I need a virgin to love,apply and let our love begin. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Memes Why ‘correct Bro’ Is The New Funniest Kid On The Block / Biko, Is Good For This A Lady To Be D0ing This To H3rself When H3r Husband Tra / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With A Man In The Boutique He Opened For Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.