Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye (15414 Views)

Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up / Nigeria Will Gain Nothing By Killing Rev. King – Igbo Group Begs Buhari For Pard / Adeboye Talks About His Impending Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by ifyalways(f): 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2007
with or without prophecy,Nigeria would be great IF "my people (Nigerians) would humble themselves,repent of all wrong doing,love each other and seek the face of the lord in all sincerity. GOD bless my country. cool
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by medaura(m): 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2007
'THER IS A SIGN OF GREATNESS IN EVERY MAN'
Please poeple NIAJA a great country.we only pray for more greatness
AMEN.
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by spaceworld: 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2007
Good for the Nation
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by dot2002(m): 11:07pm On Dec 02, 2007
Amen, but don't worry myself and Adeboye are equally loved by God so i guess that makes us two professing greatness on to Nigeria
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 11:47pm On Dec 02, 2007
Ok, Someone is missing from all this. Where is AlmondJoy?? I have missed her all this time. Reading a thread about Nigeria without reading one of her lines is strange. Does anyone know where Almondjoy is?? grin
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by lynxnoon(m): 11:51pm On Dec 02, 2007
Hi evrybody
I feel we shudn't blaspheme or chastise a man of God
If they are fake and nt ordained by God then definitely it will show
I believe no matter what prohecy whether good or bad it's our attitude towards life and faith in God that really matter If som1 says ur future wil be great, it still depends on how u work towards it.
Besides u dint expect a man of God to tell u " TALES OF DOOM" grin grin Abi na lie?
Meanwhile, a positive attitude towards life and a change for good is what this country needs
cheers smiley smiley
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 11:54pm On Dec 02, 2007
lynxnoon:

Hi evrybody
I feel we shudn't blaspheme or chastise a man of God
If they are fake and nt ordained by God then definitely it will show
I believe no matter what prohecy whether good or bad it's our attitude towards life and faith in God that really matter If som1 says your future wil be great, it still depends on how u work towards it.
Besides u dint expect a man of God to tell u " TALES OF DOOM" grin grin Abi na lie?
Meanwhile, a positive attitude towards life and a change for good is what this country needs
cheers smiley smiley

cool
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by ifyalways(f): 12:12am On Dec 03, 2007
Kobojunkie:

Ok, Someone is missing from all this. Where is AlmondJoy?? I have missed her all this time. Reading a thread about Nigeria without reading one of her lines is strange. Does anyone know where Almondjoy is?? grin
shes gone for her well deserved one month holidays grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ask frankies abt her wink grin grin grin grin
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 12:13am On Dec 03, 2007
Who is frankies?
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by swing4real(m): 12:28am On Dec 03, 2007
Nigeria will be great, how?
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by bjluv: 12:34am On Dec 03, 2007
@Jakumo. Thank for your line-true that!

Hey could someone please tell me where the Zap that fucking monkey Adeboye met God and He told him that about Nigeria? He has come again---he should shut his trap!

I remember back in those days when my neighbours gave their only TV, their belongings and income to this monkey head Adeboye's church in the hope of becoming more rich. Go ask them if they got 10x the number of donated TV like God has promised through Adeboye?   nah!!! Still many Nigerians like them are still fooled into this B.S

He sure wont do that round here  really. Over here, people dont need to go see a pastor every sunday and the economy runs fine and people live honest and peaceful lives. That liar like all the rest of them can go and lick a congo monkey's ass  shocked

Adeboye my black ass! cheesy Just another 419 [criminal] hiding under the church's skin---
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by Pain(m): 3:06am On Dec 03, 2007
See Why I Hate Religion? When Will People Open Their Eyes to See That A Bulk of Nigerian Pastors Are Just Swindlers Who Have Come To Understand An Age Old Trick of Extorting From the Simple Minded Through the Use of Fear And Esoteric Bull Shit Sermons?

These Tricks Are As Old As Babylon. What Tha F*ck!
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by olanajim(m): 3:54am On Dec 03, 2007
Fallen fallen the Babylon. . . .
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by davidif: 4:50am On Dec 03, 2007
ha ha ha yeaaaaah riiiiiiiiiiiiight. ha ha ha.
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by Jakumo(m): 6:29am On Dec 03, 2007
bjluv:

Hey could someone please tell me where the Zap that fucking monkey Adeboye met God and He told him that about Nigeria? He has come again---he should shut his trap!

I remember back in those days when my neighbours gave their only TV, their belongings and income to this monkey head Adeboye's church in the hope of becoming more rich. Go ask them if they got 10x the number of donated TV like God has promised through Adeboye? nah!!! Still many Nigerians like them are still fooled into this B.S

He sure wont do that round here really. Over here, people don't need to go see a pastor every sunday and the economy runs fine and people live honest and peaceful lives. That liar like all the rest of them can go and lick a congo monkey's ass shocked

Adeboye my black ass! cheesy Just another 419 [criminal] hiding under the church's skin---

Hey, BJ, you write with poetic beauty, and clear thinking realists like yourself will NEVER fall victim to the sort of mass hypnosis that causes normally rational thinking people to wind up being led by the nose to the financial slaughter house by greedy fat kleptomaniac phucks in Jesus robes

Yeah, buddy, if pointing out a thief in pastor's clothing and ridiculing his flock of terminally gullible imbeciles makes me guilty of blasphemy, them please just go ahead and make blasphemy my middle name, because it suits me just fine, and I will in fact sleep more soundly at night just knowing that my skills of perception, analysis and disputation have been recognised and acknowledged even by those who's faculties have long ago been laid waste by religious dogma, and who will hand over all they have earned in life simply on the bogus promise of higher returns in heaven.

In conclusion, Adeboye ought to be sued to court for repeatedly blocking the Lagos Expressway with the cars of his fraud victims, and so causing a one hour journey on that road to become a 5 hour ordeal in gridlock traffic during which quite a few people have been killed in car wrecks over the years since his scam factory opened its greedy doors there.
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by naijacutee(f): 6:44am On Dec 03, 2007
In a way, we do have what it takes to make Nigeria the greatest. But we have to realise that no one will do it for us. Even if Nigeria being the "Greatest country in the world" is really God's plan , I won't be surprised, as God has a track record for making great things out of unbelieveable junk. However, if we say "The pastor said it, therefore let's sit back and watch", then I'm afraid nothing will happen. I believe we do have a great potential as a country, and if we use it properly and tackle the areas which need to be tackled, then why not?
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by Danmasani(m): 6:47am On Dec 03, 2007
bjluv:

I remember back in those days when my neighbours gave their only TV, their belongings and income to this monkey head Adeboye's church in the hope of becoming more rich. Go ask them if they got 10x the number of donated TV like God has promised through Adeboye? nah!!! Still many Nigerians like them are still fooled into this B.S

He sure wont do that round here really. Over here, people don't need to go see a pastor every sunday and the economy runs fine and people live honest and peaceful lives. That liar like all the rest of them can go and lick a congo monkey's ass shocked

shiiiit grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by texazzpete(m): 8:33am On Dec 03, 2007
@jakumo
I will always remember you with fondness for making me laugh out loud.
i will always hate you also for making me laugh aloud at work (don't ask me why i'm on NL at work grin)

Not sure i agree with ALL your points, but funny as hell, nonetheless.
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by miquest: 9:02am On Dec 03, 2007
@Danmasani & Jakunmo,

I know people like you sit down, drink all day and then talk nonsense, whoever says america is okay cause of wateva they are doing is blind, there economy is suffering they are killing their young ones in war, they have the highest rate of suicides than any other place you can think of, Natural disasters and many more, Come to your country thats if you are from Nigeria and see for yourself what great Nation it is turning out to be, No natural disasters, Osama has not declared war on us, and do u know that according to ratings Nigeria are the happiest people on the planet, despite what u say i don't think they are referring to u over there in wherever u are, they mean those of us in Nigeria and i agree fully. what i am simply saying is that it is by the grace of God and thanx to this pastors who pray on behalf of our great nation, which is already turning out to be a great nation. So wake up my people cause no be 2day, E don tay, and Adeboye is a great man of God. I remember the when he asked memebers of his church to pray for d Nigerian Government during abacha's regime, they fasted and prayed and had night vigils for 7 days and at the end of the 7th guess what news came around. That the tyrant was dead, imaginge where Nigeria would have been, Just a thought for u my dear people, wink wink
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by ola4u: 9:46am On Dec 03, 2007
All of you speaking against the men of God, you have to be carefull on what you say.

Just read the following bible passages:

Why cant you leave the judgement to God.

1Chronicles 16:22 [Saying], Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.

Psalms 105:15 [Saying], Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.

It is well with you in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 03, 2007
did't God tell Chris Okotie that he will be the president of Nigeria grin grin grin
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by graceade(f): 10:19am On Dec 03, 2007
All of you speaking against the men of God, you have to be carefull on what you say.

Just read the following bible passages:

Why can't you leave the judgement to God.

1Chronicles 16:22 [Saying], Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.

Psalms 105:15 [Saying], Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.

It is well with you in Jesus name. Amen.

pls help me tell dem ooooooooooo
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by Orikinla(m): 10:33am On Dec 03, 2007
I have worked in his main office and I say "Amen" to his prohecy for the full glory of God to be made manifest in Nigeria.

Nigeria naturally is blessed with abundant resources for human capital development to make Nigeria the greatest nation on earth.

Nigerians only need to believe in the Word like Bill Gates did and got the rhema to create Microsoft Word and now the Word rules the world.

Just spread the Word
And you will overcome the world.

I believe in God and I believe in His Word and as I continue to spread the Word on The Rhema, the Word is lifting me higher to the highest level.

While others are grumbling and hissing, I am sharing and spreading the Word and the Word is taking me places in the world.

Let us believe in the Word and lift up Nigeria higher in the leadership of the world.

God bless Nigeria.

Saying of the season:

Show me your works and I will tell you who you really are and  what you are worth.

To the scoffers of His Word, here is my reply:

Awon da?
Won ni logo?
grin

Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by dot2002(m): 10:42am On Dec 03, 2007
Why should we leave judgment that is in our hands to God? Its right to challenge God because its biblical so why can't we as individuals, uniquely created by God, solely anointed by faith in his grace, that is no different from your supposed man of God (unless God is preferential) have the right to challenge the motives behind his utterances. This guys have been drinking squeezed orange juice for as long as i can remember, yes organic food and the best squeezed juices after fasting, they live a plush life, been attended to hand and feet by older members of the church and those trying to curry favour from God. My family are bishops in two states in Nigeria so i know how easy and secure men of God are when it comes to getting their daily bread and gifts from church congregation (privileged and less privileged alike), not to talk about the pay-packet and sometimes the property and business ventures rolled out by churches , It is a wonderful combination to look forever favoured by God.

lovely pic, showing a serious logo, it really get the points across
I belief in you my assistant to the supposed man of GOD people really don't have what it takes to get a good logo, the B.I.G general overseers has got what is takes to have a good logo, yes! but they flash the logo too many a time and good luck to them. I can't see them chicken Nigerians, logo-less, that quotes Bible verses here, there are countless holy books you only read one and you think you have attained holiness. whooosh
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 03, 2007
Faith is the evidence of things hoped for the assurance of things not seen

Believe in God, believe also in his prophets

there is a limit to human intelligence otherwise science would have provided answers to all our issues
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by denex: 10:57am On Dec 03, 2007
Well, considering the fact that Adeboye's God (Jehovah) is not a Nigerian, I wonder why he just keeps routing for us. It's just amazing.

Or it could be that Pastor worships a Nigerian God like Shango or Ogun or even Goddess like Yemoja or Osun, then perhaps I would understand why they would want Nigeria to be the greatest nation; because they are Nigerians. But Jehovah, I can't understand why he'd want us to be the greatest nation on earth what's in it for him?
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by semidaraeb(m): 11:11am On Dec 03, 2007
what i know is that i will not jion issues with people to talk about men of GOD if there are fake ones among them who are milking common people off their little savings, all in the Name of GOD, then lets leave them to GOD who is the Author and finisher of our Faith, i blieve that at the appointed time they will be judged as everyone else will be, both Muslims And Christains,young and old,no matter wat religion we belong to, but that is not to say we shuldnt believe there is an ALMIGHTY GOD who sees what all men do whether in open or Hidden,evil or good

We shuld be careful wat we say about men of GOD, let GOD judge them not us, we are in no position to do so as some of us are worse than the so called men of GOD,but i also blive that NIGERIA will be a GREAT NATION one Day
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by dot2002(m): 11:24am On Dec 03, 2007
God is sitting on our case file until we are able to question the motives of our leaders and ourself. check this link as look at it like an experiment to see what Nigerians are truely like but disguised so that they don't know the motive of the experiment and you see what GOD think of nigerians. This is not my thread i'm just adapting it for clarity last assessed 03/12/07.cheers
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=79988.msg1740320#msg1740320

I love God and I know the devil exist. ha ha
http://www.onlinenigeria.com/links/adv.asp?blurb=583
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by jerrymania(m): 11:49am On Dec 03, 2007
you know we are in the last days, i mean LAST DAYS OF THE END OF DECEPTIONS. it don do.
God wants us to be the greatest nation on earth hmm? US go dey wait,Russia go dey look u, China go dey sleep ehn,na that time North Korea go release their age long nuclear bomb. so even South Africa sef go dey blind ehn? Then whats in for Isreal
Who's actually waiting for Nigeria to be great when the same pastors say that in a few years time the WORLD WOULD COME TO AN END.

Dont ramble about how nigeria will become great or not, focus on yourself and do your best in life. avoid these worldly deceptions
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by koko777(m): 11:49am On Dec 03, 2007
Seek the kingdom of God first and all other things will follow smiley smiley lipsrsealed  lets be mindful of what we say 'cos the angels are watching! leave the judgement to God.  lets all pray and work for the progress of our nation Nigeria.
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by jerrymania(m): 11:54am On Dec 03, 2007
koko777:

Seek the kingdom of God first and all other things will follow smiley smiley lipsrsealed lets be mindful of what we say 'because the angels are watching! leave the judgement to God. lets all pray and work for the progress of our nation Nigeria.

Sometimes u dont need to judge. I feel those who are still not confident about their beliefs are afraid to Judge. Just use ur common sense and u'll know the real deal behind stuffs like this.
Re: God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye by koko777(m): 12:11pm On Dec 03, 2007
@Jakumo, pain & other blasphemers; i can only ask God for forgiveness on your behalf 'cos you have all misfired. As someone said, KEEP SHUT orelse God almighty will reveal himself to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Does God Allow Satan To Influence Mankind? / Stop It! No One Spoke In Unknown Tongues In The Bible! / Adekuoroye Tolu: "Church Wedding Is Not Compulsory"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.