Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,113 members, 7,867,211 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:23 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 - Business (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 (106002 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2012
honeric01: For those trading the free ACFX bonus, you should know that the rule says you must trade 10lots within 1 month (20 days)

Meaning if you are using 0.01lot, you need 1000 lots to make the 10 standard lots in 20 days
if you trade 0.05, you need 500 lots to make 10 standard lots in 20 days.

If you do not make the 10 lots in 20 days, BOTH THE PROFITS AND THE BONUS WOULD BE WITHDRAWN BY ACFX AND YOU EARN NOTHING (wasted efforts, time and internet).

NO FREE MONEY ANYWHERE, they want to make money from your own efforts before you can claim the profits you make with the $100 which does not belong to you.

Lastly, i believe the offer is for someone who can scalp.

you will need to trade 0.05 lot 10 times daily to make 0.50 standard lot daily to meet the target of 10 lots in 20 days.

It's not a must your 0.05 lot should get to 20pips before you close them, you can close them when they get to 5-10pips per trade in order to be able to trade 0.05 10 times daily since they are not against scalping.

IF YOU CAN'T DO THIS, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THE 100$ FREE BONUS.

My 1 kobo.

to whom much is given much is expected
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by McNelson(m): 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2012
@arthuryemi.....i think someone is taking advantage of the emails on this thread to send scam mails. I also receive the same email not quite long. Plz let's be careful
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by lynx200(m): 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2012
efe22: Abeg somebody should pray for me to recover my $4000plus capital and the most recent a $100 3 days ago make I fit testify for this house. I have been studying very well but I cannot still understand how to identify support and resistance level in mt4 chart.
My second biggest problem is my paltry capital(less than 100).

Sir, what is the best indicator to scalp...maximum of 5pips? I want to start trading with acfx from on Monday using their live bonus to my advantage.

Pls email me ddfx and others to me to efe4rever @gmail.com. God bless you.

Guy to check support and resistance go to fxstreet.com everyday after 2am Nigerian time and check under technical. Then go to currencies at a glance and check out the support and resistance of each currency. you can also do this at Forexpros.com. Read up more at www.fxpivot-points.com. Stick to one system at first dude and forget about all the other indicators until u've mastered this one. The simplest I would recommend is the pivot trading style taught in that website. Or simply follow unclenna and endfx calls (Technical) This guys have helped me with my trading as I have been able to increase my depleted account by 30% this month . Also follow rozayx5 for the news releases .(fundamental)But before you trade do your own analysis. Go to babypips.com as you've been adviced. Hope this helps.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2012
lynx200:

Guy to check support and resistance go to fxstreet.com everyday after 2am Nigerian time and check under technical. Then go to currencies at a glance and check out the support and resistance of each currency. you can also do this at Forexpros.com. Read up more at www.fxpivot-points.com. Stick to one system at first dude and forget about all the other indicators until u've mastered this one. The simplest I would recommend is the pivot trading style taught in that website. Or simply follow unclenna and endfx calls (Technical) This guys have helped me with my trading as I have been able to increase my depleted account by 30% this month . Also follow rozayx5 for the news releases .(fundamental)But before you trade do your own analysis. Go to babypips.com as you've been adviced. Hope this helps.
All glory be to the [b]HOLY GHOST [/b]for helping you......
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 7:10pm On Jul 26, 2012
McNelson: @Unclenna........thanx for ur support. got all d docx
Pls can you help me send to others..........the package is complete including the manual
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2012
unclenna: Pls can you help me send to others..........the package is complete including the manual

thanks for sharing the system, cause i was worn out the last time i sent mbfx to people, e-mails just jammed me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by McNelson(m): 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2012
@unclenna..... i've been doin that to those who mailed me personally. If you are still in need of the DDFX trading system. Please send a mail to bunmisl@yahoo.com. I will send it to you as soon as i receive ur mail.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by arthuryemi(m): 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2012
McNelson: @unclenna..... i've been doin that to those who mailed me personally. If you are still in need of the DDFX trading system. Please send a mail to bunmisl@yahoo.com. I will send it to you as soon as i receive ur mail.

i have sent u mail sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by arthuryemi(m): 8:01pm On Jul 26, 2012
McNelson: @arthuryemi.....i think someone is taking advantage of the emails on this thread to send scam mails. I also receive the same email not quite long. Plz let's be careful

thank man i will ignore it, even NL spam booth knows what it is
pyguru banned arthuryemi for https://www.nairaland.com/983578/forex-trade-alerts-season-8/61#11577535. Ban expires at Today at 07:57:53 PM.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by pipsharvester: 8:34pm On Jul 26, 2012
@arthuryemo............................pls send to russy4life@hotmail.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2012
Abeg,is anyone else trading with just the timing indicator combined with the trend predictor and MBFX snatcher shared by roxazy a while ago?
How often does that 'big 3' repaint? I just closed 220pips profit on EU with it..but I'm wondering if anyone has seen it shift from one candle to the other.
Getting a signal from this again,to buy UCAD at market price with SL at 0050. Using it on 4hr charts.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2012
Zeddicus: Abeg,is anyone else trading with just the timing indicator combined with the trend predictor and MBFX snatcher shared by roxazy a while ago?
How often does that 'big 3' repaint? I just closed 220pips profit on EU with it..but I'm wondering if anyone has seen it shift from one candle to the other.
Getting a signal from this again,to buy UCAD at market price with SL at 0050. Using it on 4hr charts.

It repaints a lot just be careful...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by pipsharvester: 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2012
arthuryemi:

thank man i will ignore it, even NL spam booth knows what it is
pyguru banned arthuryemi for https://www.nairaland.com/983578/forex-trade-alerts-season-8/61#11577535. Ban expires at Today at 07:57:53 PM.
pipsharvester: @arthuryemo............................pls send to russy4life@hotmail.com
pipsharvester: @arthuryemo............................pls send to russy4life@hotmail.com

yemi,bible say ask, seek, ................knock. u dont seems to yeild to any, pls do now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 26, 2012
endfx1:

It repaints a lot just be careful...
Thanks! The confirmation I needed.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2012
all i can say about today is that it was a PIP REVIVAL
If you had DDFX and MBFX today and you did not close at least 100 pips to your portfolio, then you better plan your trading again grin grin grin grin

Ogbograph reduce your volume it is to high, you cant be gambling and say you are trading lipsrsealed
we dont want to hear about margin calls here again
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by arthuryemi(m): 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2012
lynx200:

[quote author=lynx200]

Guy to check support and resistance go to fxstreet.com everyday after 2am Nigerian time and check under technical. Then go to currencies at a glance and check out the support and resistance of each currency.
why must it be 2am can it be checked earlier
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by arthuryemi(m): 10:49pm On Jul 26, 2012
spam bot again.thanks mcnelson i got the package may God bless u ,unclenna,rozay and everyone who have been sharing on this thread.@pipfamer your words are harsh.i sent them immediately u requested
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Rich4god(m): 12:01am On Jul 27, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 12:35am On Jul 27, 2012
anyway let see what next week has in store for us, or should i say next month
will GBP keep it up or will it fall only time will tell, but before it happens i will be there grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by marvrid(m): 12:38am On Jul 27, 2012
Yes FOREX is real. D truth is that it is not a quick way to get rich as many thinks. It's not meant for everybody only those who can commit themselves to learning will succed. Iam making money on FOREX courtesy marvrid.com if you too have been doubting FOREX before, a visit will change your horizon.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 6:08am On Jul 27, 2012
EU: ECB Draghi To Open The Liquidity Flood Gate?

(EU) ECB Draghi: If premium on Government borrowing hurts monetary policy transmission then dealing with them falls within the ECB’s mandate

ECB is ready to do whatever is necessary to preserve the Euro within its mandate, “and believe me, it will be enough.”
Reiterates that ECB priority is price stability; does NOT want to supplement government actions.

Euro Area much stronger than what has been acknowledged.
EU has lower deficit and debt and higher social union compared to US.
Progress on fiscal and reforms have been remarkable over the last six months.
Believe euro is irreversible.
The interbank market is not functioning across countries.

How to interpret this speech?

ECB Draghi stated that “Within our mandate, the ECB is ready to do whatever it takes to preserve the euro. And believe me, it will be enough,” and “… to the extent that the size of the sovereign premia (borrowing costs) hamper the functioning of the monetary policy transmission channels, they come within our mandate,” which means that ECB is going to buy Spanish and Italian bonds to drive their yields to sustainable levels, or good news for the Euro as the reason for the continued Euro sell-off is partially due to the lack of action by the leaders and contagion fear. This promise of action from ECB addresses both issues in my opinion and could bring stability back to the Euro for at least a couple of months, depending on the measures implemented. I believe market is going to be on ultra alert in the next few days and look forward to the next ECB meeting for more details.

I believe perception is key to Forex and perception is good right now for the Euro. However, remember that the situation in Greece, Spain, and Italy have not disappeared, this effectively just delays the inevitable, and ECB could only do so much… Market will probably consolidate its gains today as traders are still looking to sell on rallies… The real mover will probably be next ECB Meeting on August 2, and I’ll anticipate some pre-buying ahead of the meeting as ECB Draghi could announce a third round of LTRO (Long-Term Refi Operation) or SMP (Securities Markets Program) following today’s comments with concrete action. Verdict: Wait for EURUSD to drop and buy on dips early next week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by efe22(m): 6:11am On Jul 27, 2012
lynx200:

Ok thanks...I have added this my learning material too.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 6:16am On Jul 27, 2012
MY TRADING PLAN FOR EU, EJ, GU, GJ...................Is to WAIT for them to drop and buy on dips either today or early next week .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 6:19am On Jul 27, 2012
unclenna: MY TRADING PLAN FOR EU, EJ, GU, GJ...................Is to WAIT for them to drop and buy on dips either today or early next week .
This means FOR NOW i will ignore most sell signals from this currencies
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by honeric01(m): 6:51am On Jul 27, 2012
SILVER (Spot) intraday: the bias remains bullish.

Pivot: 27.20
Our Preference: LONG positions above 27.2 with targets @ 28 & 28.25.
Alternative scenario: The downside penetration of 27.2 will call for 26.8 & 26.6.
Comment: the RSI is above its neutrality area at 50%.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by lynx200(m): 6:52am On Jul 27, 2012
[quote author=arthuryemi]why must it be 2am can it be checked earlier

The daily pivot points are released after midnight GMT on the website. But you can calculate them earlier either by using the auto pivot point software or calculate it at www.fxpivot-points.com/pivot_point_calculator/02/ after 10pm Nigerian time. That is when the New York market close and you can get the high, the low and the close of the day on the daily charts and calculate using the above calculator.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by efe22(m): 7:01am On Jul 27, 2012
unclenna: MY TRADING PLAN FOR EU, EJ, GU, GJ...................Is to WAIT for them to drop and buy on dips either today or early next week .
Please keep it posted as I believe I will do well with avfx bonus as a retaliation for my loss this coming Monday when I start lol.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 7:08am On Jul 27, 2012
efe22: Please keep it posted as I believe I will do well with avfx bonus as a retaliation for my loss this coming Monday when I start lol.
See your come back as a start anew.......forget the past and press forward....listen you cannot change the past but you can learn from the past......If you remain in ur past losses there is no way you can make profit out of this business....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 7:10am On Jul 27, 2012
[quote author=lynx200][/quote]somebody shd give him auto pivot software than telling him to go to a site to know the R1, R2, R3, etc..men is primitive
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by efe22(m): 7:11am On Jul 27, 2012
unclenna: See your come back as a start anew.......forget the past and press forward....listen you cannot change the past but you can learn from the past......If you remain in ur past losses there is no way you can make profit out of this business....
Ok bro I heed to your advice from now on... no complain again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (102)

Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note / Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Football Betting: Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.