Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,773 members, 7,862,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:54 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 - Business (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 (105968 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 11:02am On Jul 27, 2012
endfx1:

It repaints a lot just be careful...

saw your face book request, your online there, accepted it but you are not replying my chat there
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by frenchman2: 11:03am On Jul 27, 2012
naijababe, i'm beginning to fall in love with dow.
just identified a nice price action setup. It looks promising.
see chart attached. 1st chart is 4hr, 2nd chart is daily.
Will be going long at 12756 support. that level is also our daily pivot
if my analysis are wrong pls say so.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 27, 2012
^ Yes darling, you are correct. Missed the entry at 12875 but got in at 12895, I see 130xx today, crude traders let's buy, maybe we'll finally get to 92xx. See you at the top
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 11:14am On Jul 27, 2012
efe22: @rozayx5,

I have been sent the ddfx system yesterday by one of the traders here...but mine doesn't display the way yours is above. Totally a different chart

when you here me say DDFX, it is just a block in the building, when trading forex, price action in particular you need to know the daily pivots and resistances and supports, i cant drop my chart on your screen but you can see what i have there and look for something you understand, you can give two traders the same system but they will have different results, its all about understanding, the DDFX rules are clear
1. dont trade Asian session
2. use 1 HR chart
3. Make sure you have support and resistance, dont jump into trades anyhow
4.Wait for the final commmand - Market Sentiment
5. dont trade during a high impact news

so from my chart you can see i know when the news is coming so, when that happens i trade news and park DDFX till after the news, a forex trader must be flexible, know how to switch b.w the two, to avoind whip saws.
Try and develop a system you understand, from both MBFX and DDFX, but I love DDFX, and combined with a 21 EMA its a killer grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 11:40am On Jul 27, 2012
Ogboraph: i pity anyone selling EU or GU today grin grin grin grin

You never can tell as anything is possible in this market.. cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by efe22(m): 11:46am On Jul 27, 2012
@rozayx5,

Thank for those vital info. KISS is the way to go
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Ogboraph(m): 11:52am On Jul 27, 2012
endfx1:

You never can tell as anything is possible in this market.. cool
ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT BUY EURUSD now oh pls buy buy EURUSB NOw at 1.2281 take profit is now 1.2459 comfirm by the HOly Grail system. your and me are the holy grail remember this set your stoploss at 1.2233 take first profit at 1.2459 full stop then it will revers small once it hit 1.2459 this is for thos that missed my first morning call to buy at 1.2263 and stoploss 1.2233
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by frenchman2: 11:54am On Jul 27, 2012
naijababe: ^ Yes darling, you are correct. Missed the entry at 12875 but got in at 12895, I see 130xx today, crude traders let's buy, maybe we'll finally get to 92xx. See you at the top
yea, 13224
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 11:56am On Jul 27, 2012
unclenna: MY TRADING PLAN FOR EU, EJ, GU, GJ...................Is to WAIT for them to drop and buy on dips either today or early next week .
..... grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 11:57am On Jul 27, 2012
unclenna: For these currencies watch any bullish signal below or just at the Pivot point line.....EJ,EU,GU,GJ,NU,AU.....Thaz how I plan to enter today...I feel like dancing
Do you remember this ......... grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 27, 2012
Ogboraph: ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT BUY EURUSD now oh pls buy buy EURUSB NOw at 1.2281 take profit is now 1.2459 comfirm by the HOly Grail system. your and me are the holy grail remember this set your stoploss at 1.2233 take first profit at 1.2459 full stop then it will revers small once it hit 1.2459 this is for thos that missed my first morning call to buy at 1.2263 and stoploss 1.2233
Kai! This guy never seems to crack me up! Anyway, just closed in a quick 20pips on the EU. Some of us should also try out our hands on Binary Options. Between the two financial trading methods, I already made my daily $$ target and its just 12noon!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2012
Zeddicus:
Kai! This guy never seems to crack me up! Anyway, just closed in a quick 20pips on the EU. Some of us should also try out our hands on Binary Options. Between the two financial trading methods, I already made my daily $$ target and its just 12noon!

Very dangerous in the hands of the uninitiated, on the plus side you know how much you stand to lose upfront. I'm all good with regular trading.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 12:14pm On Jul 27, 2012
unclenna: Do you remember this ......... grin grin grin
this is a ranging period so if you make some pips take ur profit and wait for it at the PP again to go long again....thatz the fun of ranging market.......Don't tell me you did not see this.... cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2012
naijababe:

Very dangerous in the hands of the uninitiated, on the plus side you know how much you stand to lose upfront. I'm all good with regular trading.
VERY. But then, What isn't? I still prefer the regular trading too. At least one gets to use TPs, Trailing stops, Pending orders and even close a losing trade midway!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Ogboraph(m): 12:20pm On Jul 27, 2012
Zeddicus:
Some of us should also try out our hands on Binary Options. Between the two financial trading methods, I already made my daily $$ target and its just 12noon!

i wont dear it again i started with that befor forex trading myself

naijababe:

that was what happen to me and wehn i stated getting it right on prditions they didnt pay me as i wanted them to but they cut my loss shap shap
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by mkmyers45(m): 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2012
Ow Daw my sweetheart grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 12:58pm On Jul 27, 2012
endfx1: EU,EJ,GU,GJ.....our bias is now bullish on this pairs therefore lets be on the look out for LONG entry....

We have to do the waiting game now coz 2 things are possible from here....RANGING and PULL BACK to the daily PP or lower.

Any short position from here is risky unless you want to do the hit and run game.. grin

I gave the same warning to the BEARS on Wednesday before what happened yesterday....

Lets see how events unfold today or[b] better still we stay out till next week[/b]

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Ogboraph(m): 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2012
ALERT ALERT ALERT if EU fail to break 1.2315 pls close all buy trade and wait for sellin oor NY market
so we thank GOd that EU has broken tru so lets rockkk up to 1.2459
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Ogboraph(m): 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2012
take your first profit at 1.2369 on EU if you dont trust 1.2459 so ENjoy my ppl grin grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2012
Ogboraph: ALERT ALERT ALERT if EU fail to break 1.2315 pls close all buy trade and wait for sellin oor NY market
so we thank GOd that EU has broken tru so lets rockkk up to 1.2459
good work, need to be commended boss.TGIF
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Gbengazzee(m): 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2012
frenchman2: Hello all, I have something for price action traders in the house.
I bought a package. it came along with a bonus which will surely interest price action traders.
no indicators, just pure price action. It's titled Expanding Price Setup.
Here is the download link
https://www.transferbigfiles.com/b0d5a632-7e39-4560-9b03-f82b50bb5c8a?rid=t4mhHZ4EXkNlsghDcyx0cA2

I missed this offer and the link has stopped working. Please forward to my mail emmanuelremi(at)yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2012
actual =1.5%, no need to trade that kind of news wink
Guys see you on sunday night, have a nice weekend,wink
dont like trading on fridays.
and watch out for next week its gonna be a hot week, more green pips as usual cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2012
Will still not understand this news trading! I think traders just do what they like regardless of the numbers. Actual came out same as expected but still USD is blazing upwards. On some other days, the same thing will happen and the charts will be as calm as a lake. Whatever, those wey understand kudos to all of you. #TeamTechnicals!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Ogboraph(m): 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2012
this News has affected the market oh US economy Grew with 15% so we may see massive selling on EU and GU or so trade wisely on your own OYO for now no signal signal lost am glad i took my profit at 1:15pm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2012
Zeddicus: Will still not understand this news trading! I think traders just do what they like regardless of the numbers. Actual came out same as expected but still USD is blazing upwards. On some other days, the same thing will happen and the charts will be as calm as a lake. Whatever, those wey understand kudos to all of you. #TeamTechnicals!

S/R no dey fail o brother, my crude trade already in profit by about 70pips suddenly reverses and I'm about 25 in red but I am choocing to stay the course. If the support does not hold and I'll be happy to trade in the new direction and something's gotta be responsible for the much needed correction na!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by lynx200(m): 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2012
Zeddicus: Will still not understand this news trading! I think traders just do what they like regardless of the numbers. Actual came out same as expected but still USD is blazing upwards. On some other days, the same thing will happen and the charts will be as calm as a lake. Whatever, those wey understand kudos to all of you. #TeamTechnicals!

I usually use the straddling technique when trading the news. I set 2 pending orders on either side of the price at least 10-15 pips away and with a TP of 20-30pips and SL of 15pips. Sometimes it might not work but when it does like it did for me with EU it's nice. Watch the market closely and if TP is not hit within a period of time (around 20 mins) close the trade manually
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 2:46pm On Jul 27, 2012
Every trading strategy and method is as good as the trader... lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Ogboraph(m): 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2012
1 hate news i said it befor so my signal was correct EU to hit 1.2369 today
so am in agin oh.
dont want to miss good one this my GU i left it i did not close it or take pofit cos i know it will hit 1.6100 for me next month
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2012
Nymex crude, frustration 101! Big groan!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Fhemmmy: 2:54pm On Jul 27, 2012
I beg, teach me this too now, make me too dey make some money from it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by McNelson(m): 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2012
Please, for those that i haven't reply their mail regarding the DDFX system.........please be patient...........i am receiving too much mail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (102)

Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note / Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Football Betting: Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.