Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,055 members, 7,866,982 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 - Business (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 (105998 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by mayzee: 3:06pm On Jul 27, 2012
Ogboraph: 1 hate news i said it befor so my signal was correct EU to hit 1.2369 today
so am in agin oh.
dont want to miss good one this my GU i left it i did not close it or take pofit cos i know it will hit 1.6100 for me next month

Oga Ogboraph ur signals just dey on point today. Well done cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2012
OBOY! shocked EU is running like there is a finish line set somewhere for it. GU is dragging surprisingly.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by dech2003: 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2012
frenchman2: Hello all, I have something for price action traders in the house.
I bought a package. it came along with a bonus which will surely interest price action traders.
no indicators, just pure price action. It's titled Expanding Price Setup.
Here is the download link
https://www.transferbigfiles.com/b0d5a632-7e39-4560-9b03-f82b50bb5c8a?rid=t4mhHZ4EXkNlsghDcyx0cA2
When i tried to download the pdf this is the message i got:
We are sorry, but this file has been downloaded too many times and is no longer available. Please contact the sender of the file so they can resend the file to you in a new transfer.
pls kindly send it to ayodejiali2003@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2012
unclenna: For these currencies watch any bullish signal below or just at the Pivot point line.....EJ,EU,GU,GJ,NU,AU.....Thaz how I plan to enter today...I feel like dancing
cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by McNelson(m): 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2012
I noticed something........It seems when EU, GU is on buy....USDCAD goes short.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Ogboraph(m): 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2012
mayzee:

Oga Ogboraph ur signals just dey on point today. Well done cheesy

thank you sir welcome oh my brother

Zeddicus: OBOY! shocked EU is running like there is a finish line set somewhere for it. GU is dragging surprisingly. Thank God I aint on my computer, the temptation to hit the buy button would have been strong. Abeg, make i hold the ones wey i get o. grin
you ve missed a lot fro now buying GU becos GU it going to hit 1.6100 from here and my stoploss for today is a verry safe one that will runn the trade to 1.6100 i ve move my stoploos up to breakeven with 40pips 80pips locked the profit let them run to 1.6100 then next week i will be doing the normal every day buying and closing taking profit at target on pivot on R1 R2 while the ones i place this week make countinues counting profit to 1.6100 while EURUSD is going to hit 1.2459
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Ogboraph(m): 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2012
for those that wanted EU to go down to 1.00000 sorry game over the bull takes over from here next week
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by jsheng(m): 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2012
McNelson: I noticed something........It seems when EU, GU is on buy....USDCAD goes short.

u just spoke my mind, I experience the same thing on my chart also
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2012
McNelson: I noticed something........It seems when EU, GU is on buy....USDCAD goes short.
na nw u dey notice am. Ok listen....eu, and ej, gj and gu, au and nu move in d same direction. If one of d pairs change direction the others we folo. As all those pairs move up, ucad we humbly go down. Bless u.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by McNelson(m): 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2012
unclenna: na nw u dey notice am. Ok listen....eu, and ej, gj and gu, au and nu move in d same direction. If one of d pairs change direction the others we folo. As all those pairs move up, ucad we humbly go down. Bless u.
Uhmmmmm......... Thats from the senior partnet (NOTED)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 27, 2012
frenchman2: naijababe, i'm beginning to fall in love with dow.
just identified a nice price action setup. It looks promising.
see chart attached. 1st chart is 4hr, 2nd chart is daily.
Will be going long at 12756 support. that level is also our daily pivot
if my analysis are wrong pls say so.

Look who's smiling now baby 13070 today and I'm the happiest bunny
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2012
EURUSD , bullish sentiment still holds, bullish trend still in place , so all the bears beware grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2012
unclenna: na nw u dey notice am. Ok listen....eu, and ej, gj and gu, au and nu move in d same direction. If one of d pairs change direction the others we folo. As all those pairs move up, ucad we humbly go down. Bless u.
hw do u think i made d 840pips yesterday. I got d alert for ucad down move, and eu up move then with the info. above as d pairs started moving when d first two got to BE i added d alies like gj, gu, au, nu.....thats free money. With this sys and gud money mgt hitting 1000pips in a month by trading only 3 to 4 times will b very easy. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2012

NA TODAY?...In addition to that EJ sets the pace followed by EU,GU,GJ before NU and AU.....so u can trade ej,eu same time after some hours you then add nu,au....by this time ucad is already doing the opposite... study your charts well you will notice that....

Make sure when you close EJ,EU close the rest as they will join in the case of retracement..

Hope this helps too..

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2012
unclenna: hw do u think i made d 840pips yesterday. I got d alert for ucad down move, and eu up move then with the info. above as d pairs started moving when d first two got to BE i added d alies like gj, gu, au, nu.....thats free money. With this sys and gud money mgt hitting 1000pips in a month by trading only 3 to 4 times will b very easy. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.

Hmmmmmm......Chairman easy oooo grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2012
unclenna: hw do u think i made d 840pips yesterday. I got d alert for ucad down move, and eu up move then with the info. above as d pairs started moving when d first two got to BE i added d alies like gj, gu, au, nu.....thats free money. With this sys and gud money mgt hitting 1000pips in a month by trading only 3 to 4 times will b very easy. KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.
i wish above all things that all of us will learn to trade long term.....Long term trading gives u power to folo d trend. People that make cash in forex are : people who know hw to identify a trend and follow it.....thatz one thing i now know hw to do. bless u.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 4:32pm On Jul 27, 2012
endfx1:

NA TODAY?...In addition to that EJ sets the pace followed by EU,GU,GJ before NU and AU.....so u can trade ej,eu same time after some hours you then add nu,au....by this time ucad is already doing the opposite... study your charts well you will notice that....

Make sure when you close EJ,EU close the rest as they will join in the case of retracement..

Hope this helps too..
this is my partner in fx. Endfx1 My man.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 4:34pm On Jul 27, 2012
unclenna: i wish above all things that all of us will learn to trade long term.....Long term trading gives u power to folo d trend. People that make cash in forex are : people who know hw to identify a trend and follow it.....thatz one thing i now know hw to do. bless u.

Welcome to the club...no shaking

But you're yet to tell us when you unsubscrib from 15min TF trading as usual...lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 4:38pm On Jul 27, 2012
unclenna: this is my partner in fx. Endfx1 My man.

Ride on bro..... grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2012
endfx1:

Welcome to the club...no shaking

But you're yet to tell us when you unsubscrib from 15min TF trading as usual...lol
lol. All trades n no play makes unclenna a dull guy. Gu, gj, ej, etc letz move....d same way we folo u up is still d same way we will join u down....who said fx is nt gud...when d market go up u make cash and when it goes down u make cash 2.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by McNelson(m): 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2012
you are right BOSS
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by frenchman2: 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2012
naijababe:

Look who's smiling now baby 13070 today and I'm the happiest bunny
my pending order wasn't taken. price failed to retrace to that level.
enjoy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by frenchman2: 6:56pm On Jul 27, 2012
i posted a trading system here purely on price action.
following this system, it has triggered a sell order on GU.
Did i hear someone say, 'don't tell me you're trading against the trend'.
i'm testing the system, so i placed the trade on my demo. let's see how it goes.
i've carried out a backtest and results very interesting.
entry .5744
exit .5670
sl .5776
should the trade fail, doesn't mean the system has failed. you can't judge a system just in one trade.
gush! as i'm typing this, trade already +14pips. Amazing
This system is purely price action, no indicators. But you must, ofcourse, have a working knowledge of support and resistance.

see chart attached.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by frenchman2: 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2012
frenchman2: Hello all, I have something for price action traders in the house.
I bought a package. it came along with a bonus which will surely interest price action traders.
no indicators, just pure price action. It's titled Expanding Price Setup.
Here is the download link
https://www.transferbigfiles.com/b0d5a632-7e39-4560-9b03-f82b50bb5c8a?rid=t4mhHZ4EXkNlsghDcyx0cA2
i made this post earlier. this is the system. for those who have tried downloading it and failed, the link is still active.
transferbigfiles just made me to understand over 20 downloads have already taken place.
click on the link, it's working
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2012
frenchman2:
my pending order wasn't taken. price failed to retrace to that level.
enjoy

What shame! Oh well, another one will be round the corner. I don chop my 200 pips clean mouth. Yarn with y'all next week
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Fhemmmy: 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2012
@Nijababe . . .Teach me too this thing now, make i make some money.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by McNelson(m): 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2012
Now The Day Is Over..........
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by frenchman2: 7:13pm On Jul 27, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by frenchman2: 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2012
naijababe:

What shame! Oh well, another one will be round the corner. I don chop my 200 pips clean mouth. Yarn with y'all next week
sure, in forex there is nothing like 'opportunity comes but once'. they abound
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by sunmetal: 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2012
hi,I would like those indicators too,my email is sunmetal11@gmail.com ,thanks in advance!trade well!
unclenna: DDFX = (MAJOR TREND + MEDIUM TREND + FAST TREND + BULL-BEAR) = 800PIPS
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2012
unclenna: this is my partner in fx. Endfx1 My man.
@endfx1, meet me online letz chat now is important....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 8:57pm On Jul 27, 2012
frenchman2: i posted a trading system here purely on price action.
following this system, it has triggered a sell order on GU.
Did i hear someone say, 'don't tell me you're trading against the trend'.
i'm testing the system, so i placed the trade on my demo. let's see how it goes.
i've carried out a backtest and results very interesting.
entry .5744
exit .5670
sl .5776
should the trade fail, doesn't mean the system has failed. you can't judge a system just in one trade.
gush! as i'm typing this, trade already +14pips. Amazing
This system is purely price action, no indicators. But you must, ofcourse, have a working knowledge of support and resistance.

see chart attached.

U r on point n if u add fibs(just a tool) to it,hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (102)

Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note / Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Football Betting: Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.