Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,773 members, 7,862,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:55 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 - Business (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 (105969 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 7:13am On Jul 27, 2012
unclenna: MY TRADING PLAN FOR EU, EJ, GU, GJ...................Is to WAIT for them to drop and buy on dips either today or early next week .
For these currencies watch any bullish signal below or just at the Pivot point line.....EJ,EU,GU,GJ,NU,AU.....Thaz how I plan to enter today...I feel like dancing
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by skate(m): 7:26am On Jul 27, 2012
unclenna: EU: ECB Draghi To Open The Liquidity Flood Gate?

(EU) ECB Draghi: If premium on Government borrowing hurts monetary policy transmission then dealing with them falls within the ECB’s mandate

ECB is ready to do whatever is necessary to preserve the Euro within its mandate, “and believe me, it will be enough.”
Reiterates that ECB priority is price stability; does NOT want to supplement government actions.

Euro Area much stronger than what has been acknowledged.
EU has lower deficit and debt and higher social union compared to US.
Progress on fiscal and reforms have been remarkable over the last six months.
Believe euro is irreversible.
The interbank market is not functioning across countries.

How to interpret this speech?

ECB Draghi stated that “Within our mandate, the ECB is ready to do whatever it takes to preserve the euro. And believe me, it will be enough,” and “… to the extent that the size of the sovereign premia (borrowing costs) hamper the functioning of the monetary policy transmission channels, they come within our mandate,” which means that ECB is going to buy Spanish and Italian bonds to drive their yields to sustainable levels, or good news for the Euro as the reason for the continued Euro sell-off is partially due to the lack of action by the leaders and contagion fear. This promise of action from ECB addresses both issues in my opinion and could bring stability back to the Euro for at least a couple of months, depending on the measures implemented. I believe market is going to be on ultra alert in the next few days and look forward to the next ECB meeting for more details.

I believe perception is key to Forex and perception is good right now for the Euro. However, remember that the situation in Greece, Spain, and Italy have not disappeared, this effectively just delays the inevitable, and ECB could only do so much… Market will probably consolidate its gains today as traders are still looking to sell on rallies… The real mover will probably be next ECB Meeting on August 2, and I’ll anticipate some pre-buying ahead of the meeting as ECB Draghi could announce a third round of LTRO (Long-Term Refi Operation) or SMP (Securities Markets Program) following today’s comments with concrete action. Verdict: Wait for EURUSD to drop and buy on dips early next week.
thanks bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 7:53am On Jul 27, 2012
unclenna: This means FOR NOW i will ignore most sell signals from this currencies

yeah cos most sell signals are fake from my analysis here, so if you enter you are on your own, its best to keep the account history as clean as possible, remember your an fxlord grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 7:59am On Jul 27, 2012
some high impact news coming up
TYPE= US GDP q/q (HIGH IMPACT NEWS)
TIME= 1.30 PM
F=1.5%
P=1.9%
D=0.2%
A=?
TRADING PLAN
BUY GBPUSD IF A=1.3%
SELL NZDUSD IF A=1.7%

Also note if our D is not met then dont trade the spike because there will be no volume,, and you need a faster way of getting news directly to your mt4 cause FF can make you miss about 20-30 pips by the time you enter you are late.
if i miss the spike, i dont trade anything again till next week, yesterdays ddfx 230 pips harvest was enough for the month grin grin grin
any way to all DDFX users , next week we are expecting at least 500 pips from the movements so get set, DDFX is being used my the biggest fund managers in Belgium, so you better be serious, its not jumping from system to another thats makes one a trader but focusing on one and developing, i love ddfx, cause it detects trends early and it filters the fakeand repaint signals of mbfx timing and snatcher, giving you a 95% accuracy, thats if you interprete support and resistance well.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 8:02am On Jul 27, 2012
EU,EJ,GU,GJ.....our bias is now bullish on this pairs therefore lets be on the look out for LONG entry....

We have to do the waiting game now coz 2 things are possible from here....RANGING and PULL BACK to the daily PP or lower.

Any short position from here is risky unless you want to do the hit and run game.. grin

I gave the same warning to the BEARS on Wednesday before what happened yesterday....

Lets see how events unfold today or better still we stay out till next week
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 8:07am On Jul 27, 2012
endfx1: Bears be careful from this point...just my opinion

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by endfx1(m): 8:12am On Jul 27, 2012
If the majors does not rebound between 10am and 12noon then we still apply the waiting game..

lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 8:17am On Jul 27, 2012
going off line will be back, if i get an e-mail from my system, or before the news breaks out. remember KISS is the key.
price action is the best view learn to trade it wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by skate(m): 8:39am On Jul 27, 2012
rozayx5: going off line will be back, if i get an e-mail from my system, or before the news breaks out. remember KISS is the key.
which system are you using
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 27, 2012
Corrections abound, looking to long Dow around 1285x and crude at 891x area.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 9:17am On Jul 27, 2012
endfx1: EU,EJ,GU,GJ.....our bias is now bullish on this pairs therefore lets be on the look out for LONG entry....

We have to do the waiting game now coz 2 things are possible from here....RANGING and PULL BACK to the daily PP or lower.

Any short position from here is risky unless you want to do the hit and run game.. grin

I gave the same warning to the BEARS on Wednesday before what happened yesterday....

Lets see how events unfold today or better still we stay out till next week
THAT IS HW WE DO IT BRO.....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by efe22(m): 9:17am On Jul 27, 2012
rozayx5: going off line will be back, if i get an e-mail from my system, or before the news breaks out. remember KISS is the key.
I know you are using the ddfs+mbfs... pls how did you configure your system to your email and have it send you an alert?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 9:20am On Jul 27, 2012
endfx1: If the majors does not rebound between 10am and 12noon then we still apply the waiting game..

lipsrsealed
sure
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by skate(m): 9:20am On Jul 27, 2012
how to send message from you meta trader platform to your mail::: http://www.xpworx.com/download-free/mt4-tools/xpmail-metatrader-send-mail.php try it with your system if it works pls let me know
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Ogboraph(m): 9:46am On Jul 27, 2012
ALert ALERT ALERT buy GBPUSD at 1.5702 take first profit at 1.5727 then or at 1.5752 and set your stoploss at 1.5640 then we rock to 1.61000
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 10:02am On Jul 27, 2012
Ogboraph: ALert ALERT ALERT buy GBPUSD at 1.5702 take first profit at 1.5727 then or at 1.5752 and set your stoploss at 1.5640 then we rock to 1.61000

Hmm,i am still learning but this ur call can only be realistic may be cos its friday and its Olympic for Britain. Technically, it is void. Still ur student boss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Ogboraph(m): 10:13am On Jul 27, 2012
ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT set a pending order to BUY EURUSD @1.2263 set your stoposs at 1.2233 take firrst profit at 1.2283 that is 20pips then leave the rest trade to run to 1.2330 or set two orders
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by mayzee: 10:15am On Jul 27, 2012
Ogboraph: ALert ALERT ALERT buy GBPUSD at 1.5702 take first profit at 1.5727 then or at 1.5752 and set your stoploss at 1.5640 then we rock to 1.61000
infofirst:

Hmm,i am still learning but this ur call can only be realistic may be cos its friday and its Olympic for Britain. Technically, it is void. Still ur student boss.

Not for the Olympics too,, i would have serious doubt.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by honeric01(m): 10:19am On Jul 27, 2012
mayzee:

Olympics or not, one has to be careful bro. this is forex, anything can happen.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by frenchman2: 10:21am On Jul 27, 2012
Hello all, I have something for price action traders in the house.
I bought a package. it came along with a bonus which will surely interest price action traders.
no indicators, just pure price action. It's titled Expanding Price Setup.
Here is the download link
https://www.transferbigfiles.com/b0d5a632-7e39-4560-9b03-f82b50bb5c8a?rid=t4mhHZ4EXkNlsghDcyx0cA2
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 10:26am On Jul 27, 2012
But then lets face it, forex is just like any other tin in life. There is a pattern,master the pattern and u will be able to say this or that. I remembered d last eclipse of d sun, look at that prediction, it came to past or not. so in forex also,wen u master d pattern,mere sitting down and looking at ur chart, u will be able to say to point this now and then here and then and if it goes the other way,u will also be also to say ok, to this. That is what i v discovered and am learning that.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 10:26am On Jul 27, 2012
missed some scalping signals(70pips) cause i was offline, my mails got it on time but i was nt around let see what sentiment has to say here, no go ahead yet

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 10:30am On Jul 27, 2012
2 nice scalping opportunities, gone angry angry angry angry
no worry i still deh kampe grin grin grin
i go catch you next time

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by efe22(m): 10:34am On Jul 27, 2012
@rozayx5,

I have been sent the ddfx system yesterday by one of the traders here...but mine doesn't display the way yours is above. Totally a different chart
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by JAkpayen(m): 10:39am On Jul 27, 2012
infofirst: But then lets face it, forex is just like any other tin in life. There is a pattern,master the pattern and u will be able to say this or that. I remembered d last eclipse of d sun, look at that prediction, it came to past or not. so in forex also,wen u master d pattern,mere sitting down and looking at ur chart, u will be able to say to point this now and then here and then and if it goes the other way,u will also be also to say ok, to this. That is what i v discovered and am learning that.

Word!

efe22: @rozayx5,

I have been sent the ddfx system yesterday by one of the traders here...but mine doesn't display the way yours is above. Totally a different chart

You don't have to be a follow-follow ooo! Be creative and use what works for you by adding 2 or more systems if it suits you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Ogboraph(m): 10:42am On Jul 27, 2012
i pity anyone selling EU or GU today grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by efe22(m): 10:47am On Jul 27, 2012
JAkpayen:

Word!

You don't have to be a follow-follow ooo! Be creative and use what works for you by adding 2 or more systems if it suits you.
Hmmm.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Ogboraph(m): 10:53am On Jul 27, 2012
mayzee:

ok lets see how it goes buy can you guys go to the daily chart to see what formation of candle stick is there on the EURUSD And GBPUSD? so i am following the daily reversal pertarn i dont ve to wait till its is fully formed and reversing then back it u with 1hr that is what i did to get this signal
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 10:55am On Jul 27, 2012
this is what you face if you dont wait for a confirmation from market sentiment, an unexpected retracement grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Ogboraph(m): 10:57am On Jul 27, 2012
first 20pips profit taken by me on my call on EU @ 1.2283 so am buying now @ 1.2270 another again to take profit @ 1.2339 stoploss remain 1.2233 20pips plus 20pips plus 40pip that is 80 pips am ok for the day and would leave the rest to run
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 10:58am On Jul 27, 2012
Transition from Novice to Master

Becoming a successful trader takes a complex combination of skill, discipline, experience and the ability to think in probabilities. But, while these traits are essential, the task is nearly impossible without the proper tools. In the markets, where competition is a key force, those with the best skills, experience and access to the latest data and tools will ultimately prevail.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by skate(m): 10:58am On Jul 27, 2012
rozayx5: this is what you face if you dont wait for a confirmation from market sentiment, an unexpected retracement grin grin grin
pls which of your indicator dey alart you

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (102)

Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note / Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Football Betting: Season 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.