Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 - Business (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 (105756 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by stolenstone: 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2012
frenchman, d thing no still gree download oooo, abeg kuku forward am to my box, kayceous at gmail. com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2012
Happy weekend pals and fxlords..see you on monday
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Trendline: 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2012
selton: FX.PT Nigeria trading system.
your opinion is welcome... shocked
GUY, MOVE THIS THING COMMOT HERE OR YOU GO TO OSHODI UNDER BRIDGE AND SELL IT THOSE AGBERO BOYS, AT-LEAST THEY CAN HAVE SOMETHING TO FORCAST BABA IJEBU NUMBER WITH..! COS WE DON'T NEED IT HERE. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 11:36pm On Jul 27, 2012
bro we have passed this level in this forum........thanks......even if you givr me the system free i will not accept it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Pro02: 4:24am On Jul 28, 2012
see you sunday nite
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Theyjih: 7:49am On Jul 28, 2012
Abeg @OP i blieve dis forum is meant 4 alerts or system(s) dat work and we share it 4 free 2 help one another.. Abeg dey block all dis baba Ijebu advert nah (Waste of space) i see it as an insult 2 d personalities of Blink,Unclenna,roxazy,etc who continually share valuable material 4 FRee... Keep up wiv d Good work y'all and Get high on PIPSINOGEN
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by rozayx5(m): 8:06am On Jul 28, 2012

Did not know that Such mumus still exist, now you are selling moving averages grin grin grin grin

Please, who be this again, you no deh fear face, if you need 300$ just drop your number here you will get a call from many guys to come and collect it free grin grin grin grin grin grin
Stop advertising crap here for Gods sake, This kind indicator where you paste even if you gave me with free capital i would not use it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
We are not on your level, go and learn how to trade forex and come back and show us your account history before we talk to you. This is not Click bank. smiley
I wish we had a seperate Moderator for this thread so that some scams will just stay clear.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by bizboy01(m): 8:25am On Jul 28, 2012
This forum thread is above that cheap ads and nonsense trading system that i cant even think of more of tradin with it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 8:36am On Jul 28, 2012
A CRACK ON THE BULLISH WALLS OF EURUSD
Last week was a very pipsful week and it was characterized by the sudden change in direction of the major currencies from BEAR to BULL with over 200pips move each within three days. The sudden change in direction was as a result of the ECB governor's assurance that ECB will do every possible thing to ensure EUR do not drown.
Before the close of trading on Friday we have discovered a CRACK on the bullish walls of EU and if this crack is not addressed we may see EU going back to the south direction. Let's see how it will go though other EU allies are still in perfect BULLISH condition but our advice to traders is to take profit and wait for a clearer direction of EU next week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 28, 2012
are we resting yet
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by skate(m): 9:35am On Jul 28, 2012
unclenna: i wish above all things that all of us will learn to trade long term.....Long term trading gives u power to folo d trend. People that make cash in forex are : people who know hw to identify a trend and follow it.....thatz one thing i now know hw to do. bless u.
pls i want to learn how to trade long time trading i followed your signal on NU and UC with 0.01lot and i am still in the trade swimming in PIPS it like magic no stress and i am not bordered that the news will come or not pls kindly help me out
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 10:05am On Jul 28, 2012
skate: pls i want to learn how to trade long time trading i followed your signal on NU and UC with 0.01lot and i am still in the trade swimming in PIPS it like magic no stress and i am not bordered that the news will come or not pls kindly help me out
enjoy. U hv everytin u need already. Tx n hapi wkend.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by skate(m): 10:23am On Jul 28, 2012
unclenna: enjoy. U hv everytin u need already. Tx n hapi wkend.
i dont have how to fish on my own o grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by frenchman2: 10:49am On Jul 28, 2012
frenchman2: oops! you're right. that link not working anymore. try this one
https://www.transferbigfiles.com/af415de0-70d5-45af-8c26-fadf02297629?rid=l64OAMMLVzFRTr5Kob34gw2
just realised when downloads reaches 20 the file deletes itself. Decided to upload it with a different site.
so those who haven't downloaded pls use this new link
http://www.wikiupload.com/3U50M5E8HN59FEB
don't hesitate to contact me should you encounter any challenge.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by arthuryemi(m): 12:27pm On Jul 28, 2012
skate: how to send message from you meta trader platform to your mail::: http://www.xpworx.com/download-free/mt4-tools/xpmail-metatrader-send-mail.php try it with your system if it works pls let me know
thanks man for the info, but is there any software or mt4 indicator that can send sms notification to ur phone
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by skate(m): 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2012
arthuryemi: thanks man for the info, but is there any software or mt4 indicator that can send sms notification to ur phone
you can configure your indicator with mail alert to send to your mail and from your mail to your phone. Gmail just lunch this where by you can get alert to you phone when ever you got a new mail
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by dech2003: 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2012
frenchman2:
just realised when downloads reaches 20 the file deletes itself. Decided to upload it with a different site.
Downloading successful.Givers never lack,you & other givers in the house will never lack pips every time you enter trade in JESUS NAME.
Pls,say amem because the prayer is from my whole heart
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by dech2003: 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2012
frenchman2:
Downloading successful.Givers never lack,you & other givers in the house will never lack pips every time you enter trade in JESUS NAME.
Pls,say amem because the prayer is from my whole heart.

[/color]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2012
Ac-f.x. brokers, require 10 lots to be fulfilled by each trader before they can have access to their profit. This means that a standard lot spread which is 30 dollars multiplied by 10 is what they need from a 30 day trading period i.e. $300 within 30 days from the spread for a trader to qualify. 30 days actually is 22 working days.
0.1 Lot spread size is 3 multiplied by 100 trades

How feasible is this?
The solution obviously is determined through various risk trading methods:
1. 0.1 lot size over 100 trades broken down to: (a) 10 trades each day for 10 days; or (b) 5 trades each day over 20 days; (c) 20 trades each day over 5 days

2. 0.05 lot size over 200 trades broken down to: (a) 20 trades each day for 10 days; or (b) 10 trades each day over 20 days; or (c) 40 trades each day over 5 days.

So how do you we break even with the shylocks from Cyprus expecting so much from us? The answer is to have one winning trade each day that fetches $50-80 or two major trades or something more than that so you can break even, after that you place other trade to fill up the pip/spread quota that you need to fulfil.

If you are using 0.1 lots, then it depends on the number of trades that make a big win for you. 8-9 scalping trades either sure shots or a calculated entry with a stop-loss and take profit filled in immediately that will make up for the number of lots that you must trade.

If S.L is hit >> spread (3) +S.L. (2). 8 or 9 = 40 or 45; pips lost daily. From your big trades if you don’t know how to scalp.
For the pro scalpers anything is possible but if your target is 3pips then that will be an extra $24-27 if you are very correct.

Just a thought on how you calculate your risk.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2012
Getting ready to laugh again next week......Watch out over 500-1000pips next week.........I feel like dancing....EU buyers be careful oh....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 3:48pm On Jul 28, 2012
unclenna: Getting ready to laugh again next week......Watch out over 500-1000pips next week.........I feel like dancing....EU buyers be careful oh....

Such is life, we learn everyday and improve everyday, so uncle dey look for 1000 pips in a week when ur weekly target was just 200, Pivot trading plan to d bin uncle, Happi pipping anyway.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2012
Draghi said and i quote" We would do anything to save the euro" and eu moved 350 pips in 3 days, Hmm, waiting for Bernanke to talk also.

Let me talk and see what happen, "i will do anything to save my Trading accounts from MC, God Help me". lol.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2012
infofirst:

Such is life, we learn everyday and improve everyday, so uncle dey look for 1000 pips in a week when ur weekly target was just 200, Pivot trading plan to d bin uncle, Happi pipping anyway.
pivot trading still works....is just that i now use higher tiME FRAMES 2 trade and hold trades for days.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by fxbomovi: 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2012
Instaforex seems to be a scam.

On friday, my take profit was hit on USD/JPY but they refused to close my trade.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by infofirst(m): 4:43pm On Jul 28, 2012
unclenna: pivot trading still works....is just that i now use higher tiME FRAMES 2 trade and hold trades for days.

i know it does n just that there r superior tools. i was trying to refer to the number of pips u now target n not the pivot,i respect d pivot trading oh.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2012
infofirst:

i know it does n just that there r superior tools. i was trying to refer to the number of pips u now target n not the pivot,i respect d pivot trading oh.
u know that no pair can move 500pips in a wk and in one direction. I reduced my lot size in order to open more trades but some months a pair may just give u a total of 400 - 500pips. So when i say 500 -1000pips i mean total pips x no. of open position. If d market refuse to move are u going to push d market to move. Not at all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2012
infofirst:

watch out for version 2 of my pivot trading method. Is stronger and better. Still in lab but will soon be released for intra day traders.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2012
my buy on au is a sure banker,i just noticed its in red on the csm grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by skate(m): 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2012
if you want to know about support and resistance read this http://www.bestmetatraderbroker.com/images/Forex_Course.pdf
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 8 by unclenna(m): 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2012
aguiyi: my buy on au is a sure banker,i just noticed its in red on the crm grin grin grin
Don't be too sure bro. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (102)

Hausa Ajami/Arabic Inscriptions Removed From New N100 Note / Football Betting: Season 2 / Start Your Own Boxers Business With N5, 000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.