Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,339 members, 7,864,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

Omoge Wetin Be Ur Colour... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omoge Wetin Be Ur Colour... (787 Views)

What Will Be Ur Reaction.? If You're On Bed & Ur Lover Says This? [SEE] / Which Nlder Would U Love To Be Ur Val....comment For Fun.. / Na Wetin Be The Right Thin To Do To Im Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoge Wetin Be Ur Colour... by marvelck: 10:08am On Jul 07, 2012
This is when a girl is using different kinds of slangs or body langauge to indicate something else when she is actually saying the opposite. Like when a guy approaches a girl for friendship/date, and she replies by saying "what do you take me for" probably the guy did the asking in the presence of her friends, or in an improper manner. Instead of calling her aside or doing it in a private place. She is not telling him not to ask her out, but to do it properly. And the other slang you hear alot from girls is the "i'm not that kind of girl" slang. When a girl says this, it doesnt mean she doent like wot they are talking about, but just dont want to admit it in public. We have girls that behave like this. Is not that they pretend, they are just acting like a 'normal' lady. Doing things in a proper way. And you know girls nah. They like forming alot. Abi no be so?
Re: Omoge Wetin Be Ur Colour... by 190: 10:24am On Jul 07, 2012
Huh
Re: Omoge Wetin Be Ur Colour... by Mynd44: 10:46am On Jul 07, 2012
What tha ............
Re: Omoge Wetin Be Ur Colour... by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2012
grin grin classic jonzing! grin
Re: Omoge Wetin Be Ur Colour... by cindyrella(f): 1:36pm On Jul 07, 2012
This is serious
Re: Omoge Wetin Be Ur Colour... by Skii(m): 1:38pm On Jul 07, 2012
The classic "STOP IT!! angry ...(I like it cheesy..)" syndrome
Re: Omoge Wetin Be Ur Colour... by Mynd44: 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2012
cindyrella: This is serious
Seriously, you find it interesting?
Re: Omoge Wetin Be Ur Colour... by freecocoa(f): 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2012
Oh my days!
Re: Omoge Wetin Be Ur Colour... by cindyrella(f): 9:39am On Jul 08, 2012
Mynd_44:
Seriously, you find it interesting?
More like disturbing.
Re: Omoge Wetin Be Ur Colour... by Idowuogbo(f): 9:40am On Jul 08, 2012
Poster are u ok? undecided
Re: Omoge Wetin Be Ur Colour... by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 08, 2012
She go sayyyyy
She go sayyyyy I be lady o!
Re: Omoge Wetin Be Ur Colour... by mspookie: 10:31am On Jul 08, 2012
911 pls! Someone needs your attention
Re: Omoge Wetin Be Ur Colour... by Mynd44: 11:26am On Jul 08, 2012
cindyrella:
More like disturbing.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Requesting For Friend On Those They Do Note Date / My Birthdays My Future / As A Woman, Would You Still Like To Bear Your Father's Name After Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.