Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali (31059 Views)

Haiti Joins African Union / Somalia Should Leave The African Union / Mugabe At African Union: Let’s Stand Up To West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2012
where their is people their is an economy...people need to buy food, clothing, shelter...somalia actually has a better economy than kenya and ethiopia...i kid u not..its just not very stable politically.

According to the CIA and the Central Bank of Somalia, despite experiencing civil unrest, Somalia has maintained a healthy informal economy, based mainly on livestock, remittance/money transfer companies and telecommunications.[1][2] Due to a dearth of formal government statistics and the recent civil war, it is difficult to gauge the size or growth of the economy. For 1994, the CIA estimated the GDP at $3.3 billion.[3] In 2001, it was estimated to be $4.1 billion.[4] By 2009, the CIA estimated that the GDP had grown to $5.731 billion, with a projected real growth rate of 2.6%.[1] According to a 2007 British Chambers of Commerce report, the private sector also grew, particularly in the service sector. Unlike the pre-civil war period when most services and the industrial sector were government-run, there has been substantial, albeit unmeasured, private investment in commercial activities; this has been largely financed by the Somali diaspora, and includes trade and marketing, money transfer services, transportation, communications, fishery equipment, airlines, telecommunications, education, health, construction and hotels.[5] Libertarian economist Peter T. Leeson attributes this increased economic activity to the Somali customary law (referred to as Xeer), which he suggests provides a stable environment to conduct business in.[6]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Somalia

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by ebere1712: 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2012
warya123: where their is people their is an economy...people need to buy food, clothing, shelter...somalia actually has a better economy than kenya and ethiopia...i kid u not..its just not very stable politically.

According to the CIA and the Central Bank of Somalia, despite experiencing civil unrest, Somalia has maintained a healthy informal economy, based mainly on livestock, remittance/money transfer companies and telecommunications.[1][2] Due to a dearth of formal government statistics and the recent civil war, it is difficult to gauge the size or growth of the economy. For 1994, the CIA estimated the GDP at $3.3 billion.[3] In 2001, it was estimated to be $4.1 billion.[4] By 2009, the CIA estimated that the GDP had grown to $5.731 billion, with a projected real growth rate of 2.6%.[1] According to a 2007 British Chambers of Commerce report, the private sector also grew, particularly in the service sector. Unlike the pre-civil war period when most services and the industrial sector were government-run, there has been substantial, albeit unmeasured, private investment in commercial activities; this has been largely financed by the Somali diaspora, and includes trade and marketing, money transfer services, transportation, communications, fishery equipment, airlines, telecommunications, education, health, construction and hotels.[5] Libertarian economist Peter T. Leeson attributes this increased economic activity to the Somali customary law (referred to as Xeer), which he suggests provides a stable environment to conduct business in.[6]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of_Somalia
My friend go and take ur medicine. We are not the ones that destroyed you and ra*ed your mothers and turned you into a self hating, pessimistic buffoon.We did not turn you into a cow fu**ing buffoon. If you think you or your allah would help you, I dare you to start anything with the so called "bantu soldiers". And if you are trying to attract Nigerian men to your diseased women, you have failed. Come up with better pictures, and maybe the freakest of us would consider your proposal. Everybody wan diss Naija, even a diseased,suicide prone, half bred, son of a slave LovePeddler. grin

3 Likes

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 12:00am On Jul 09, 2012
nice comeback, so i guess cia agrees we doing good for a country that doesnt have single authority.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by coolzeal(m): 3:58am On Jul 09, 2012
I am proud Bantu and my tribe is Igbo, yes we love our kinky hair, dark skin, flat noses and fuller lips and we love and adore our women whom also posses the best curves in the world. In fact most Nigeria in diaspora will like to come back home and chose their spouse. I don't hate people but it seems like all the trend coming from Somalis shows deep hatred to Bantu people and we will equally return the favor. Rebuild your country to become the super power economy on the Continent before you condemn others okay.

2 Likes

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 4:23am On Jul 09, 2012
whatever
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 09, 2012
coolzeal: I am proud Bantu and my tribe is Igbo, yes we love our kinky hair, dark skin, flat noses and fuller lips and we love and adore our women whom also posses the best curves in the world. In fact most Nigeria in diaspora will like to come back home to chose their spouse. I don't hate people but it seems like all the trend coming from Somalis shows deep hatred to Bantu people and we will equally return the favor. Rebuild your country to become the super power economy on the Continent before you condemn others okay.

Igbos are not Bantu. smiley

but i agree with everything else.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 09, 2012
ebere1712:
My friend go and take ur medicine. We are not the ones that destroyed you and ra*ed your mothers and turned you into a self hating, pessimistic buffoon.We did not turn you into a cow fu**ing buffoon. If you think you or your allah would help you, I dare you to start anything with the so called "bantu soldiers". And if you are trying to attract Nigerian men to your diseased women, you have failed. Come up with better pictures, and maybe the freakest of us would consider your proposal. Everybody wan diss Naija, even a diseased,suicide prone, half bred, son of a slave LovePeddler. grin

lol SLAYED!!!!!!! grin
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 09, 2012
Sun of god:

You people look like a 'Bad Mutation' of an Arab.

You clearly dont have an ethnicity - hence your frustration.

Your country is a 'basket case' for a reason - because of cowards like you.

Somalia is the most embarassing country in Africa - because of cowards like you.

When the time is right - blacks will reclaim Somalia and rid it of the last few cowards/Arabs that remain.

grin grin

warya123: am somali...i came before negroid or arabs or white...

just cause we good looking don't mean that we are not african or black...we just an ethnic group that is separate from you negorids...

undecided

Ayanle...you do look slightly Arab though! You gotta admit! grin
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 09, 2012
warya123: people are already going back...me am gonna finish my education first...am studying economics...am getting my masters...than i will go back...goes their are too many infidels in this country.

americans are the most ugliest people...60 percent are overweight or obese...i get hit on by overweight african american females...who look at my hair and think i am god...looool

don't let me start on the black men who convert to islam cause they think they might marry a somali women...when they find out the girl won't date a black...he calls us racist...

then their are the crazy hill billies who think i will blow up if i get angry...

i need to go back to my homeland...

LOL yep! grin that pretty much sums up the U.S. of A. grin grin
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 09, 2012
warya123: well i didn't know u could chat with people offline...

if thats the case than mrsdarkskin...u and me have a lot to talk about. wink

BlackPikiN: ^^^^^GTFO cockroach like you!

How can a rat like you be talking to a girl a naija boy is talking to?

E be like say you no dey fear. I go wooze you correct slap! EWU Soamlia!

warya123: stop talking monkey...she is jamaican

LOOOOOOL!! grin grin grin you guys are HILARIOUS!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by coolzeal(m): 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Igbos are not Bantu. smiley

but i agree with everything else.
I wanted the a*sshole, oh no white Somali, ermm Arab Somali, maybe straight nose and straight hair Somali, okay Somali race to know that, there's nothing wrong with being Bantu and we're very proud of them...

1 Like

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by morpheus24: 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2012
Oh Hell.. Ayanle145 is back as a new user warya123, doing his usual bantu vs Somali thing again. I am beginning to think dude is mentally ill

What's with the numbers Ayanle. You counting down to someting??

HAHAAHAHAAAHAAA!!
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2012
i have like 7 usernames...i use numbers to keep them in order...i could be anybody...even u morpheus...how do i know i am not u...how do u know am not u?

maybe am mrsdarskin...and am talking to my self..no one is safe...i am everybody...everybody is me...ooooh oooh ..lol cheesy
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by 2mch(m): 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2012
wow. . . nutter undecided shocked. What a waste of time.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by morpheus24: 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2012
warya123: i have like 7 usernames...i use numbers to keep them in order...i could be anybody...even u morpheus...how do i know i am not u...how do u know am not u?

maybe am mrsdarskin...and am talking to my self..no one is safe...i am everybody...everybody is me...ooooh oooh ..lol cheesy

Now that rant is exactly what I have been refering to . You need to see a psych doctor, help you iron out your issues or at least put you on some kind of medication so you can calm your azz down
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2012
Amy said:

Melisa, Somalis are proud to be from Africa, but as mentioned they are not genetically the same as most other black ethnic groups in Africa. As far as I recall, there is no “African girls” category and the point here is that, Somalis are a people that do not want to be boxed into into a category. Categorization has no benefit for them or any black person. We should not be called “black” we should be referred to according to our ethnicity “Somali, Nigerian, Jamaican” etc. What good comes from focusing on skin colour and calling us black? Surely white people do not fall under a greater “white” category. Their background nationality is emphasized “Italian, German,Polish” etc. However, Somalis need to learn to communicate this point better. Melisa, I would ask do Caribbean and West African girls accept Somalis as part of the so called black community? The answer is probably not, and we can’t expect them to feel apart of a group when the group is hostile towards them for not having black features.

http://swaymag.ca/people-community/being-black-in-canada-the-somali-experience/comment-page-1/#comment-183034
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2012
morpheus24:

warya123 you somalis are superior to us bantu negroid ape monkeys who walk on all four, and who occasionally walk on two feet when we are ready to consummate our relationships..you somalis are truly men among apes...you people have raised the standard in terms of beauty and culture on this shitttty god forsaken continent....much respect to you people....maybe in a few thousand years when we are done evolving we will look like you...in the mean time please grace us with your presence...and please let us ride under your wings...we need you...long live you people...the somali people...

If you say so niggggggger cheesy
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by morpheus24: 8:22pm On Jul 09, 2012
warya123:

If you say so niggggggger cheesy

The word "nigger" is derived from the mispronounciation of the word "negra" which when translated means "black' in spanish. Speed the pronounciation up by a white 17th century southerner and "voila" you get the derogative term "nigggger"

You must learn to read Ayanle145. It is essential to freeing your mind!!

Morpheus says " I can show you the door, but it is you that must open it. FREE YOUR MIND!!!"
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2012
Ayanle be smoking those sherm sticks grin

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSp2ARj-BapoP2a3TC48138YK93ByLCA2rRJVMtyQwSYGJgOHECWhoExmJfSQ[/img]

^^look just like that fo0l. grin grin
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2012
ali says, i can show u freedom but u must want it.

u nigggggggers are bat shiiit crazy if u think i will take ur advice...

all i neeed is Mouth Action from mrsdarskin inorder to get my mind straight... come here my african sistah and show this somali what a bantu can do with them lips..
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 09, 2012
warya123: all i neeed is Mouth Action from mrsdarskin inorder to get my mind straight... come here my african sistah and show this somali what a bantu can do with them lips..

all I want is for you to drop that crack pipe you're smoking. undecided undecided

hey Ayanle....

isn't he adorable! cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-I_ynplHME&feature=relmfu

I SOOOOOOO love this guy!! smiley
he's an inspiration.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 09, 2012
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by morpheus24: 11:28pm On Jul 09, 2012
warya123: ali says, i can show u freedom but u must want it.

u nigggggggers are bat shiiit crazy if u think i will take ur advice...

all i neeed is Mouth Action from mrsdarskin inorder to get my mind straight... come here my african sistah and show this somali what a bantu can do with them lips..

I thought only "black" guys could boast of being well endowed. I am sure she would burst out laughing if she did see your "thingy" seeing that lack of nutrition through somali child hood definitely manifests itself in those areas.

HAHAHAHAHA!

Morpheus says "You are leaving in a dream world"
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 09, 2012
morpheus24:

I thought only "black" guys could boast of being well endowed. I am sure she would burst out laughing if she did see your "thingy" seeing that the lack of nutrition that is experienced by your people would definitely manifest itself in other places...

HAHAHAHAHA!

Morpheus says "You are leaving in a dream world"

LOL!!! i was thinking that.

i think somali men might be the one group of black guys who are tiny down there. lipsrsealed grin

might be why they are so angry all of the time. lipsrsealed
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 11:37pm On Jul 09, 2012
am Somali, dont refer to me as black....

stupid niggger where is my mouth action.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 1:45am On Jul 10, 2012
warya123: am Somali, dont refer to me as black....

stupid niggger where is my mouth action.

you didn't refute the claims of Somali men having a small package...interesting. grin
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 4:34am On Jul 10, 2012
cause i can only speak for myself...i dont look at others packages...

have u ever noticed why people say nigggers have big package? people assume ugly=big package...

since somalis look good lookin u assume we dont have big package
, lmao

i dont kno about anyone but am packin 9 inches, i got 99 problems and my package is not one of them.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 5:42am On Jul 10, 2012
warya123: cause i can only speak for myself...i dont look at others packages...

have u ever noticed why people say nigggers have big package? people assume ugly=big package...

since somalis look good lookin u assume we dont have big package
, lmao

No...you guys are just effeminate looking.. cheesy

i dont kno about anyone but am packin 9 inches, i got 99 problems and my package is not one of them.

*...and then he wakes up from his dream....* tongue
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 10:50am On Jul 10, 2012
why do i have the feeling u want me to prove u wrong? lmao
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 10, 2012
look @ this hornball...
i KNOW these things Ayanle..trust me. wink
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by morpheus24: 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2012
warya123:

STOP stealing lines from a great "black' nigger rapper you half Arab breed. Be original.

Oooppps, you can't can ya, cause you are all messed up with Arab, Turkish, Black and Ethiopian blood in ya.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Morpheus says " come with me , let me show you how deep the rabbit hole goes"
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2012
you of all people morpheus know ...that i don't have arab, turkish, persian or ethiopian blood in me...you know somalis came before arabs, turks and persians...just cause we traded with those people and share the same religion doesn't mean i am arab, persian, turk...

i do like those groups tho, i like them much more than bantus...Turkey has been giving billions in training our military and building schools and hospitals, and the arabs have been giving scholarships to somalis for more than 6 decades...

i am somali, original, unique, special....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

War: Putin’s Miscalculation’ll Lead To His Downfall, Chemical Weapon – Ex-uk Spy / Former Sudanese Defense Minister Found In Underground Prison (photos) / How Kofi Annan Died – Wife, Nane Maria Annan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.