Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali (31026 Views)

Haiti Joins African Union / Somalia Should Leave The African Union / Mugabe At African Union: Let’s Stand Up To West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pleep(m): 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2012
Lol. grin
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pleep(m): 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2012
Anyway, i agree with the title of the topic, the AU should withdraw from Somalia.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 9:54pm On Jul 17, 2012
pleep: Anyway, i agree with the title of the topic, the AU should withdraw from Somalia.

Can u tell ur people that. Those soldiers have HIV most likely.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pleep(m): 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2012
you confusing, are u bipolar?
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 17, 2012
pleep: you confusing, are u bipolar?

grin
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

grin

tongue
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2012
warya123:

Can u tell ur people that. Those soldiers have HIV most likely.

oohh....you have started again
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pleep(m): 11:42pm On Jul 17, 2012
dude just get a life, ur so weird havng multiple personalities on a Nigerian forum. grin

so many weirdos online.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 11:51pm On Jul 17, 2012
pleep: dude just get a life, ur so weird havng multiple personalities on a Nigerian forum. grin

so many weirdos online.

i know right?
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 1:04am On Jul 18, 2012
Am ur african brother, accept me.

sorry about slavery of ur people.

lets have a peace treaty.

i kno u guys dont consider me african but still...
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 1:11am On Jul 18, 2012
warya123: Am ur african brother, accept me.

You know somalia is on the continent of africa...right, you're african whether you like it or not
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pleep(m): 1:58am On Jul 18, 2012
warya123: Am ur african brother, accept me.

Warya forget this horseshit.... just go away ur weird as hell dude.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 4:08am On Jul 18, 2012
cheesy I havent forgotten what u guys said about my country.

Despite that i think u should be grateful am here.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by morpheus24: 5:58am On Jul 18, 2012
sambos994:

You know somalia is on the continent of africa...right, you're african whether you like it or not
No Ayanle456 is half Arab and the rest of him is Oromo ethiopian.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 9:55am On Jul 18, 2012
warya123: cheesy I havent forgotten what u guys said about my country.

Despite that i think u should be grateful am here.

Lol
We spoke the truth.
I for one have no issues with you being on here, you're very funny.

The few somalians I've had contact with have been very nice.

1 Like

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2012
okwanuzo3:

Lol
We spoke the truth.

The few somalians I've had contact with have been very nice.

That is very good to hear.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2012
morpheus24:
No Ayanle456 is half Arab and the rest of him is Oromo ethiopian.

shocked i CANT BE OROMO since oromo are still alive, how can you be something that you evolved from? Its that somalis and oromo came from common ancestor. As for me being half arab thats untrue...its the other way around. arabs look half like me.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pleep(m): 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2012
warya123: cheesy I havent forgotten what u guys said about my country.

Umad bro? is not our fault u got r[i]ap[/i]ed out there. grin

u started it want u deserved eveything you got. plz don't cry.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2012
well, it wasn't me who was posting stuff, it was my friends and roommate.

but out of respect for someone i met here, i changed the password of the account. so my roommate/friends won't post any more things here.

so just relax, and if you want to fight with somalis and see how they look down on your dirty trash piece of filth, feel free to read our comments about you people on somalinet.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pleep(m): 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2012
^ I don't care dude. I'm not the sort of person who goes on other peoples forums to talk crap about them.

Thats your job, so enjoy ur s[i]hi[/i]t sandwich and stop crying.

1 Like

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2012
okwanuzo3:

If you don't understand the game, don't comment.
This is the last reply you'll get from me on this particular thread.

take her advise. besides a lot of people on here seem to like me. i can't disappoint them. embarassed
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 18, 2012
okwanuzo3:

Cosigned! smiley
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Cosigned! smiley

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue take the cue.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by suyu: 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2012
warya123: Your slaves should leave my homeland. Or they will be buried there like the portugese, the british, USA soldiers, Ethiopians, Kenyans...my land is the burial ground for invaders. What the U.N., EU, USA failed to do in one neighborhood during the blackhawk incident in 93, how can a few slaves do in the whole of somalia.

Everyday i pray that i am in the usa, i wanna go back to my homeland and destroy those baboons who are in my homeland.

Take a look what somalis have done to those bantu slaves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njeVDqbuqSo&bpctr=1341658972&skipcontrinter=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgoAwDB54xw&feature=fvsr

If you african slaves continue to send your troops to somalia, we may have to leave this african union you keep pushing down the throats of the entire world...Down with the african slaves...

THIS WAR IS BETWEEN SOMALIA AND ETHIOPIA, YOU COWARDLY BANTU SLAVES SHOULD STAY OUT OF IT.

don't worry they will your country has been a disaster since I could remember
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2012
warya123:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue take the cue.

Lol
tongue
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pleep(m): 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2012
warya123:

Honestly, I think shes likes you grin

That was an interesting video you posted, i'm surprised these people still like u after putting up videos of dead people. (I thought they had a problem with that sort of thing) What was that song in the vid saying?
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2012
^^^^^ i dont think she likes me.

which video? of course they like me am funnny.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by morpheus24: 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2012
warya123: ^^^^^ i dont think she likes me.

Ayanle456 is the same person as Warya123. Please don't let him fool you. Down with the yemenese half breeds!!!
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pleep(m): 11:29pm On Jul 18, 2012
warya123: ^^^^^ i dont think she likes me.

Lol who told u are funny? she likes you as in a crush.

The video that suyu quoted that talks about the 75 AU soldiers killed by al shabab.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 12:09am On Jul 19, 2012
didnt watch that video.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pleep(m): 12:15am On Jul 19, 2012
U didnt watch the video you posted on the title of your own thread?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njeVDqbuqSo&bpctr=1341658972&skipcontrinter=1
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 12:29am On Jul 19, 2012
i didnt post it, my roommate did. we share same account.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Venezuela Is Down To Its Last $10 Billion! / Dr. Joseph Dituri Breaks Record For Time Spent Living Underwater / CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.