Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali (31025 Views)

Haiti Joins African Union / Somalia Should Leave The African Union / Mugabe At African Union: Let’s Stand Up To West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 20, 2012
good stay in your lane. smiley
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 20, 2012
Viewing this topic: pleep(m), lepasharon(f), MsDarkSkin(f), warya123 and 1 guest(s)

8 minutes later....grin
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 1:13am On Jul 20, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

8 minutes later....grin

i am not viewin it, am on my cell, i check occasionally lol
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pleep(m): 1:16am On Jul 20, 2012
^ u serious? u think i was just sitting here looking at a blank screen like you were?

Btw this is not surprising or 'disappointing' to me at all, I always knew you were like this. Remember when you posted that you became 'pro black' after u were rejected by a white man?

its like a defense mechanism, thats why u were getting so angry.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 3:31am On Jul 20, 2012
it was a joke, pro african lol. which white rejected me...

i dislike white people. i rep somalia... we not arab, white, black. Just Somaalis.

everyone wana claim us.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pleep(m): 3:46am On Jul 20, 2012
^I'm talking about mrsdarkskin. she became pro black after she was rejected by a white dude.
Thats why i have always regarded her as a joke.

Ur so confused man, u think everything is about somalia undecided
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 4:04am On Jul 20, 2012
leave mrsdarkskn alone, she a cool chick
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pleep(m): 4:15am On Jul 20, 2012
^ I didn't start this, she came here insulting me. And the fact that you are instigating this is not lost on me wink

And no shes not that cool, shes fake, i don't really care about that cuz its the internet. but if someone trys to provoke me i will reply.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 4:19am On Jul 20, 2012
warya123:

i kinda regret that my people didn't try out slavery on west african bantsu...instead we had to enslave these lazy nigggger bantus in east africa....still a bantu is a bantu is a bantu niggggggeer

i really enjoyed your threads on how you nigggggers worship somalis and ethiopians....you can't convince me other wise. i even talked to mrsdarkskin over the phone and assured me the reason why we are worshipped is because blacks are proud of any thing that comes from west africa...due to the fact somalis and egyptians could be related and speak the same afro asiatic language this makes you wanna claim us.

i would like to wake you up from your dirty little dream and tell you nnigggggers will never amount to shiiiit...except be slaves for maybe china or what ever super power comes up next...

stop dreaming...nigggggers...i wish white people would bring back slavery...just cause they ended it doesn't mean they should free my bantu slaves....dammmnnn you fukkkiiin Italians...these niggggers did my planation work and now they are walking free... my free labor is walking around aimlessly looking ugly...

die niggggggers

Dude..you're the most pathetic person IN THIS WORLD. If anything, we would enslaved your Somali azzes in a week. I'm watching BBC right about the Somali refugees!!! Oh yeah...mighty Somalians you got there. Imagine..the UN are feeding your people crappy food and yet your people are begging for more. Why the hell would we "bantus" worship you. You're nothing but a bunch of hungry, stupid, malnourished thugs who have light bulb - shaped heads. You guys are an embarrassment to the African continent. And to think a scum like you can come NL and spread your crap here!You even have multiple accounts to show how pathetic you are. LOL! Get out of here before I fork your @ss back to somalinet!!!
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 4:23am On Jul 20, 2012
warya123: it was a joke, pro african lol. which white rejected me...

i dislike white people. i rep somalia... we not arab, white, black. Just Somaalis.

everyone wana claim us.

Who the hell wants to claim a sh!thole. You're lucky the AU cares about your people, otherwise we would have left you people to rot. Take your delusional crap out of Nairaland
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 4:26am On Jul 20, 2012
am ur african braaather, embrace me. dont turn ur back on me.

i am ur father. cheesy
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 5:14am On Jul 20, 2012
pleep: ^I'm talking about mrsdarkskin. she became pro black after she was rejected by a white dude.
Thats why i have always regarded her as a joke.

Ur so confused man, u think everything is about somalia undecided

..Whoa, Whoa..Whoa...hold on Rewind that....What happened??..LmL
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 5:16am On Jul 20, 2012
smh
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 5:17am On Jul 20, 2012
warya123: its how you all thing...i can't believe mrsdarkskin was beggging me over the phone to claim black so she can stick it to white people.

....Wtf is going on in this thread....all out destruction....private conversations being leaked lol...This shid crazy as fhhuck
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 5:23am On Jul 20, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Frankly my dear I don't give a flying fck what some butthurt manbitch who goes around the forum btching and known for taking down his picture when called "ugly" thinks about me. Know that. cheesy

In case you didn't know the real "pathetic" mofo on this thread is you. "Oh Somalis don't like me!!! My feelings are hurt!!!! So, I won't like them either...and neither should you guys!! tongue lol.

GUY, LIKE I SAID....CEASE FROM POSTING MY NAME IN YOUR POSTS.

It's simple request dude.
THANK YOU!!!

...Damn...
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 5:24am On Jul 20, 2012
These niqqahs were getting it in up in here LmL... let me click follow on this boolshid lol
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 5:28am On Jul 20, 2012
MsDarkSkin: why do you care about warya's opinion of me?

all you do is go around on the forum and talk about other ppls business.

look at how pathetic you are creating threads about why mixed ppl shouldnt be considered black.

get a fcking life. and btw i know that sholly popz, royal and the others clowned your azz so bad you took
your pik down for a few days. just because i didnt contribute it dont mean i didnt see the convo.

you're pathetic.

.....Lmfao!....This shid Cray...

Pleep my Apprentice, Ima teach that kid some things. He's got potential.

So MsDark be watching my Roast on the Low huh.... cheesy You Miss me don't you Babii....

lol@Ayanle telling pleep "yo leave my wife alone"...Aahahahahah Ali was about to fhhuck that Niqqah Up .....
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 5:36am On Jul 20, 2012
lmao, Pleep calm down, Royal go do ur hair.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pleep(m): 5:40am On Jul 20, 2012
tell your hoe to calm down, not me grin btw did she ask for your number?

Gn everyone.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 5:42am On Jul 20, 2012
u need to respect her man. u dont call a woman a hooe.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 20, 2012
...lol@the last exchange.....
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 20, 2012
More Proof that Unity is not Defined By Race...... wink
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 7:31am On Jul 20, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Frankly my dear I don't give a flying fck what some butthurt manbitch who goes around the forum btching and known for taking down his picture when called "ugly" thinks about me. Know that. cheesy

In case you didn't know the real "pathetic" mofo on this thread is you. "Oh Somalis don't like me!!! My feelings are hurt!!!! So, I won't like them either...and neither should you guys!! tongue lol.

GUY, LIKE I SAID....CEASE FROM POSTING MY NAME IN YOUR POSTS.

It's simple request dude.
THANK YOU!!!

shocked DAYYUMM!!
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 7:35am On Jul 20, 2012
warya123: am ur african braaather, embrace me. dont turn ur back on me.

i am ur father. cheesy

Who are you?.......Darth Vader?
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pendo89(f): 8:14am On Jul 20, 2012
LOL Ms Darkskin.You sure have energy to take on this weird fellow.

He is hungry. Watch out.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by LordReed(m): 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2012
warya123: it was a joke, pro african lol. which white rejected me...

everyone wana claim us.

Claim war? I don't understand are we supposed to be envious of your war-torn lands?
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2012
yes...
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pleep(m): 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2012
warya123: u need to respect her man. u dont call a woman a hooe.

Hoe, hoe, hoe. You the same one who called her a jamaican bitch dont try and lecture me.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2012
Pleep you are a bit too sensitive, for even for a woman.

1 Like

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2012
pleep ur a biiiitch.

1 Like

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by LordReed(m): 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2012
warya123: yes...

Nuts. . .
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pleep(m): 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2012
okwanuzo3: Pleep you are a bit too sensitive, for even for a woman.
Honestly, i don't even see were there is any evidence of me getting unreasonably angry or upset on this thread. Am i not allowed to respond when someone attacks me?

Can you guys plz mind your business, why is it that half the forum will descend on me when i get in an argument with one of you? Okwananuzo this has nothing to do with you go away.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Venezuela Is Down To Its Last $10 Billion! / Dr. Joseph Dituri Breaks Record For Time Spent Living Underwater / CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.