Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali (31027 Views)

Haiti Joins African Union / Somalia Should Leave The African Union / Mugabe At African Union: Let’s Stand Up To West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 2:54pm On Jul 12, 2012
pendo89: DADAAB REFUGEE CAMP IN NORTHERN KENYA

IS THIS WHAT YOU ARE SOO PROUD OF? GO TO THE MOSQUE AND PRAY FOR 'allah' TO SAVE YOUR PEOPLE.
IT'S A KNOWN FACT THAT SOMALI BUSINESS MEN IN EASTLEIGH ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR FUNDING THE TERRORISTS.
YOU HAVE MONEY YOU SAY? OF COURSE FROM KIDNAPPING FOREIGNERS AND INVESTING IN FOREIGN LANDS.
IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL BIZ? CROOOKS AND THIEVES,BLOOD(PIRATE)MONEY HAS BEEN USED TO BUILD EASTLEIGH BUT IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE YOU LOSE IT ALL.
YOU BOUGHT THE POOR WITH BLOOD MONEY AND YOU THINK YOUR COUNTRY WILL EVER KNOW PEACE? THE BLOOD OF YOUR WOMEN AND BABIES WILL ALWAYS HAUNT YOU BECAUSE
WHILE YOU HAVE BEEN BUSY BUILDING,YOUR WOMEN AND CHILDREN CONTINUE TO STREAM INTO CAMPS.
WHAT A SHAME.No wonder nobody likes to be close to ur people.Not even the devil.

I think that does it for him. tongue
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pendo89(f): 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2012
LATEST NEWS MAKING HEADLINES>>>> Aid agencies in funds appeal for Dadaab refugees

A family at Dadaab refugee camp, northern Kenya, inside their small shelter made from sticks, cardboard and plastic sheets. The camp faces a critical funding gap of Sh2.1 billion ($25 million), which is affecting at least 200,000 people, a group of eight aid agencies have said
Just look at how these cretins smiley let their women and kids suffer while they boast of investing in foreign lands.
You are pathetic and stink to the high heavens.

The population of refugees at the camp – mostly made up of Somalis - has increased by a third in the last one year to more than 465,000 people; further constraining the scarce social utilities and infrastructure available.

The impact of the funding shortfall is already being felt by refugees across Dadaab who can no longer access adequate food, shelter, education water and sanitation forcing many to live in temporary and overcrowded tents; and over 70 per cent of school-going age children are not attending any school.

“The funding shortfall means people who have fled unimaginable suffering are not getting the care they need. As well as the human cost, there is also a cost to security in the region,” said Mr Stephen Vaughan, head of CARE Kenya.

“If children are not going to school and if people do not have proper shelter and other services, this has the potential to fuel further militarisation, violence and instability,”

SEE HOW YOU BURDEN THE WORLD? IF YOU CLAIM TO BE THAT RICH, undecided WHY CANT THE WARLORDS DOING BUSINESS PROVIDE BASIC NEEDS FOR THEIR OWN PEOPLE INCLUDING YOU INSTEAD OF LIVING IT TO THE REST OF THE WORLD.
JEEZ WHERE DID YOU PEOPLE COME FROM COZ I SEE UR BRAINS ARE FILLED WITH KHAT.

It's only a somali that can get into my nerves when he boasts. No one else.

1 Like

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2012
Hewwwwhewwwyewww! grin

Lol im starting to feel sorry for Ayanle.

He just got SLAYED! grin
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2012
pendo89: SOMALIS SUFFER FROM DEEP INFERIORITY COMPLEX
I WONDER WHY THEY TRY TO EXHIBIT THEIR MISERY ON AFRICAN FORUMS SUCH AS THESE
IT SIMPLY MEANS THEY HAVE NOBODY TO CRY TO,NOBODY GIVES A DAMN ABOUT YOU.
WHICH MAN FAILS TO BUILD HIS OWN HOUSE AND SEEKS REFUGEE IN ANOTHER MAN'S HOUSE EXCEPT A MAD MAN? AND LATER GOES ON SCREAMING ABOUT HIS SUCCESS IN A STRANGER'S HOUSE? LOSERS!
AND EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT.
WHAT IS YOUR PATHETIC GENERATION DOING IN FOREIGN NATIONS ANYWAY[b]
THE ONLY THING YOU DO IS SELL KHAT,SPIT AND BREED.

Buahaaahhahaaarrrr....grin

GREAT BUSINESS WE SEE.IT'S NO WONDER YOU ARE HATED THE WORLD OVER BECAUSE YOU SPEAK HIGHLY YET YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT EXCEPT THE RESOURCES OF COUNTRIES WHERE YOU HAVE TAKEN REFUGE.[/b]
WHY NOT DO BIZ IN SOMALI? [b]DAADAB REFUGEE CAMP IS ALMOST CLOSING DOWN BECAUSE DONORS ARE TIRED AND YOU ARE STILL GIVING BIRTH DAMN! [/b]GOSH WHAT A PEOPLE!!
TAKE A FLIGHT DOWN TO DAADAB REFUGEE CAMP AND RESCUE YOUR PEOPLE INSTEAD OF WASTING TIME ONLINE.HURRY BEFORE THEY DIE.

DID YOU HAVE TO CHANGE UR USER ID AYANLE??
YOU HAVE POSTED TEH SAME THING YOU POSTED IN ANOTHER THREAD,KEEP REPEATING URSELF.
It's only a matter of time in that shit hole called eastleigh. I have never even set foot there.

R.I.P to our beloved Ayanle....

He has just been SONNED to death..sad
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2012
nigggggers...poverty is all over the world...

you people have been enslaved...still in mental slavery...so you and i can never see eye to eye....but let me say this....i can post poor nigerians too...but i am way too classy for that.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 6:43pm On Jul 12, 2012
warya123: nigggggers...poverty is all over the world...

you people have been enslaved...still in mental slavery...so you and i can never see eye to eye....but let me say this....i can post poor nigerians too...but i am way too classy for that.

UH HUH OK....You don't see us living in refugee camps now do we? Hunger's not even the problem now is it? They're just poor, even the children i see on the streets working for money and at least that's something. You're people are living in refugee camps and being a burden to Kenya and other African countries. Plus, what we're talking isn't even poverty....it's worse. These people are living off other people's land, which makes you seem like a bunch of freeloaders. Biittch please....take your crap somewhere else.

2 Likes

Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2012
warya123: do u see me in a refugee camp u ugly mofo....why don't u use that money u talk about and get plastic surgery...reduce that lip and reduce that nose...and tame that nappy hair.

You blind prrick did I say YOU were in a refugee camp, I said your people. Secondly, i like my nappy hair, big nose and lips....at least it got me a girlfriend grin Yo, you mad bro? cool
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2012
warya123: congrats u have a girlfriend that has more testosterone than u...

i have a somali princesss....only a couple hundred thousand somalis in refugee camp, 40 percent of those are bantu....out of 25 million ethnic somalis on the planet...go fukkkk urself.

Sorry, she's thick, has a nice chest and a nice backside and i love her. Second, a large part of those somalians are ethnic somalis in the refugee camp. Go take your ranting and raving somewhere else where somebody cares.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2012

i have a somali princesss....only a couple hundred thousand somalis in refugee camp, 40 percent of those are bantu....out of 25 million ethnic somalis on the planet...go fukkkk urself.

You forgot to mention that your marraige is arranged cos you somalian men won't get any women otherwise. Your women talk about how unattractive you are all the time, it's all over the internet.

It takes a black testosterone filled woman and a testosterone filled black man to make the most attractive men in the world - black men.
The same study you posted found black men to be the most desirable smiley
Any mix would never be the real deal.

Even your forum members discussed how "world women" like black men (excluding yourselves). Yes, I saw that topic.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2012
warya123: thats what i said...60 percent or so are ethnic...but while bantus make up less the 8 percent of somalis in somalia they are 40 percent of the refugees in the camps...

ur girlfriend the way u described her is the way i would describe an animal...an ape or monkey perhaps.

oh yea sure....monkeys have big bosoms, yea right. Still, 60% of somalians ARE ethnic somalis in the refugee camp. Your people are still a burden to the people of kenya. Warya/Ayanle...i pity you. Like Mr.T said, "I pity the fool"
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pendo89(f): 10:33pm On Jul 12, 2012

[img]http://64.13.129.136/pics/up-4PO1QLN9FVV152KE-m[/img]

Ayanle wrote:
<quoted text>
Insearch is your hate for somali men based on experience or a superiority complex?

Somali woman; I don´t hate Somali men, so I don´t know what you´re talking about. you, on the other hand, hate Somali women, and you go out of your way to portray them as sluts, why is that Ayaanle aka FaraxZeeroIncome?

lol @me being faraxzeroincome, and no i dont consider all somali women as sluts, but i have seen my fair share of shit to know they arent perfect angels.
undecided

LOL Ayanle I busted u.I saw you are an old bearded man. grin
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pendo89(f): 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2012
SOMALI IQ RANKED AMONG THE LOWEST

National IQ scores country rankings

http://www.photius.com/rankings/national_iq_scores_country_ranks.html

Now now now,your National IQ is 68!!
Nigeria's is 84!!!!!
A diff of 16 so whom are u trying to argue with here on NL?debate with those having lower IQs than yours cz u won't win.
You make people refer to you as 'ZOOMALIS' jeez.

An Arabs view of somalis

Somalis have always made themselves and exposed how weak they are infront of Arabs. Most are the ones that think an Arab man is a trophy if the have one. Why such foolish thinking on the part of many Somalis. The irony is that the Arabs sees a cheap play thing to play with in a Somali woman. The word is "EASY PREY".I hate the way Somalis hold Arabs in very high pedestals and high easteem that they will deny who they are to say that they are Arabs.
such a confused lot with no National Identity.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by sambos994(m): 11:02pm On Jul 12, 2012
pendo89: SOMALI IQ RANKED AMONG THE LOWEST

National IQ scores country rankings

http://www.photius.com/rankings/national_iq_scores_country_ranks.html

Now now now,your National IQ is 68!!
Nigeria's is 84!!!!!
A diff of 16 so whom are u trying to argue with here on NL?debate with those having lower IQs than yours cz u won't win.
You make people refer to you as 'ZOOMALIS' jeez.

Somalis have always made themselves and exposed how weak they are infront of Arabs. Most are the ones that think an Arab man is a trophy if the have one. Why such foolish thinking on the part of many Somalis. The irony is that the Arabs sees a cheap play thing to play with in a Somali woman. The word is "EASY PREY".I hate the way Somalis hold Arabs in very high pedestals and high easteem that they will deny who they are to say that they are Arabs.

such a confused lot with no National Identity.

You will be surprised at how somalis have big foreheads.....but nothing in them
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pleep(m): 12:03am On Jul 17, 2012
Ayale has been verbally ra[i]p[/i]ed to death. cry

but he reincarnated as a better person, what changed ur mind?
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by morpheus24: 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2012
DAMN AYANLE THEY DON MURDER YOU O!
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 6:58pm On Jul 17, 2012
ayanle456 was my friend...i used that account a few times...

warya123 is me Ali...thus the reason why you guys think i have split personalities...

i changed my password to my account so my racist roommate will not be posting anything on NL.

the site does seem kinda boring without me and friends thou.

i hope you guys can manage without us.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 7:25pm On Jul 17, 2012
warya123:

the site does seem kinda boring without me and friends thou.

i hope you guys can manage without us.

I wouldn;t say boring but yeah you did add spice.
I have looked forward to your posts for about 2 months now.
Please come on here from time to time.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2012
okwanuzo3:

i don't think you should have wrote that. Now all the nigerians will be jealous. cheesy

For all those who saw my picture on here, pls don't pleasure yourself with it.

i have regrets posting my picture. angry
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2012
warya123:

i don't think you should have wrote that. Now all the nigerians will be jealous. cheesy

For all those who saw my picture on here, pls don't pleasure yourself with it.

i have regrets posting my picture. angry

You have nothing to worry about wink
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by pleep(m): 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2012
okwanuzo3:

You enjoy a somali troll comming here to insult Nigerians? you guys are really very silly, it is shamefull.

let him go. what is wrong with u ppl.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2012
pleep: You enjoy a somali troll comming here to insult Nigerians? you guys are really very silly, it is shamefull.

If you don't understand the game, don't comment.
This is the last reply you'll get from me on this particular thread.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2012
okwanuzo3:

If you don't understand the game, don't comment.
This is the last reply you'll get from me on this particular thread.

awww. thanks for standing up for me. This act of kindness will not go unrepaid.

Pleep cool you know what that means...feel free to look waaay into it.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2012
I believe I speak for most when I say I didn't take your racism seriously.

Good luck with that degree.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2012
Again i ask the women on this site to not use my picture in any sexual manner.

i have nightmares you and your friends are jackkiiing off to my picture. plz don't wink
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 8:19pm On Jul 17, 2012
thing is, it wouldn't affect us. As i've mentioned previously, Nigerians are quite a self absorbed bunch.
We hardly know anything about other African countries apart from Ghana and maybe Niger for the northern Nigerias.

Many Nigerians don't even know that Benin and Togo are between us and Ghana. It's that bad, we don't really know or care to know about others.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by warya123: 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2012
why do you have a white guy on your profile picture?

Is this the remnants of slavery, perhaps a desire to imitate europeans. Perhaps a sign of accomplishment? cheesy
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by morpheus24: 8:37pm On Jul 17, 2012
Ayanle456 is Wara123 is Waziri789.

The boy is obssessed with counting form 1 to 10 cause he didn't go to school. How could he anyways being locked up in a mental institution.
Re: African Union Should Withdraw From Somalia- From A Somali by okwanuzo3(f): 8:40pm On Jul 17, 2012
neither.
That's Tarkan, a turkish singer, liked a few of his songs years ago when I put up that photo and haven't bothered to change it.

I've had Shawn Wayans photo as my profile pic too. He's attractive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Venezuela Is Down To Its Last $10 Billion! / Dr. Joseph Dituri Breaks Record For Time Spent Living Underwater / CNN/ORC Poll: Hillary Clinton Won The 2nd US Presidential Debate 57% To 34%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.