Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Things That Annoy You On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things That Annoy You On Nairaland (15643 Views)

10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos / 6 Things You Do That Annoy A Policeman on "Stop And Search" / Who Annoy You The Most On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by albacete(m): 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2012
only in romance sections have i seen too many bashing, name calling, insults etc. Other sections seem to have relative peace.

We don't have to be insulting to catch fun. Let's all do away with bitterness
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Drfox(m): 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2012
Nonsense appearing on frontpage
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by oladayo042: 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2012
Coefficient: Well, I hate it when a group of people decide to turn a beautiful thread to their chat room as in the case of that splendid thread in the romance section: 'Share your craziest, sexiest, funniest experience on Nairaland'. That interesting thread lost its appeal, no thanks to those chit-chatters.
Thank you for saying this. Idowuogbo (no offense) is very good at doing that. I hardly see any of her post where she did not chat with the posters before her.

What annoys me most is when people are asking for source even when it is conspicuously placed above or below the original post.

1 Like

Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by nikkyshyne(f): 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2012
cashmentor: NL won't be fun if everything and everyone was perfect!
I couldn't agree more
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2012
When the foooooolish moderators (and some other equally foolish fellow posters) turn a blind eye to the 'first attacker' and then focus on the 'avenger'. There's nothing more ridiculous than this. I've noticed that the only time the numbskulls called moderators swing into action is when someone retaliates an abuse and the thread turns ugly. They always ignore the first abuse, no matter how bad it is.
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by INFO70: 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2012
Some people do insult much. Some talk carelessly. These annoy me die.
tongue
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by ikekings(m): 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2012
Hiding someone's post is the most irritating.....

1 Like

Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by bright007(f): 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2012
Why did this make the front page?
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by laykhorn(m): 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2012
i hate it when some foools think they are any better than others.. most of them just always think they should embarras others. undecided wink
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Luckygurl(f): 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2012
Trying 2 submit a post and I see sorry an unexpected error has occured really do piss me off.

1 Like

Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by finecoco: 7:09pm On Jul 08, 2012
Nairaland frontpage news is now filled with silly ‎​αη∂ nonsense newsline...see one major news ‎​αη∂ then 6 rubbish topics b4 another sensible one...its gettn boring to read nairaland these days...just saying!
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by lammygloooooooo(m): 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2012
removing my topic from niaraland
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by laykhorn(m): 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2012
bright007: Why did this make the front page?
another fooool tellin the MOD they didn't make the right decision for putin this on the frontpage. most of them some empty headed guys around. do you have to type it. if you're not comfortable with it, why not just click the 'back button' instead of derailin the thread. it cost absolutely notin 2 see and assume yhu neva did. kiss undecided
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by ayobase(m): 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2012
yorke: I detest when some people try to use ''big grammar'' that doesn't make sense just to show off. Simple and correct English does the magic.

Im being sagaciously verbose to avoid prejudicial events while in attic of my pied-a-terre!......me sef dey laugh here!
Are u fuddled.
No mind me jare....we all should be learning everyday....lets allow the lexicographers jare!

1 Like

Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Ajillo: 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2012
I do not like the structure of Nairaland page.
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2012
The fact that seun and mukina2 cant be challenged,hypocrisy and some lowlife trying to diss me for my uncompromising stance.
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by ayobase(m): 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2012
Coefficient: Well, I hate it when a group of people decide to turn a beautiful thread to their chat room as in the case of that splendid thread in the romance section: 'Share your craziest, sexiest, funniest experience on Nairaland'. That interesting thread lost its appeal, no thanks to those chit-chatters.

Yes yes yes....we don show here again!
Tell Seun to open a chatting room and c how boring some threads are gonna be!
U think sey na joke to keep a thread going like that.....mention another we turned to chatting corner.
U can ask sexkillz to lock it so that u can catch up!

1 Like

Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Butoneday2(m): 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2012
Alot and uncountable?
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Afam4eva(m): 7:21pm On Jul 08, 2012
albacete: only in romance sections have i seen too many bashing, name calling, insults etc. Other sections seem to have relative peace.

We don't have to be insulting to catch fun. Let's all do away with bitterness
Visit the politics section and you will change your mind.

1 Like

Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2012
afam4eva:
Visit the politics section and you will change your mind.

You wan open your yansh here abi ?
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by ayobase(m): 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2012
Odunnu:
Lmao. Una no go kill me aswearigad.
Na so una dey take fail exam. Question is 'what are the things' and NOT 'WHO?'

''What'' could be ''who''!
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Coefficient(m): 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2012
ayobase:

Yes yes yes....we don show here again!
Tell Seun to open a chatting room and c how boring some threads are gonna be!
U think sey na joke to keep a thread going like that.....mention another we turned to chatting corner.
U can ask sexkillz to lock it so that u can catch up!

That thread was meant for sharing of experiences and not chatting. And again, Seun the owner of NL has not created any chatting feature for reasons best known to him. There's no harm in chatting and meeting other people but if you must do that, then exchange contacts like 2go username, BB pin, YIM and all and move there to have your talk. Stop derailing threads and let them serve their purpose. Keeping a thread going till 10,000 pages with irrelevant talks makes it lose it appeal and purpose.

5 Likes

Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2012
Fake people.

Peace to all.
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by ayobase(m): 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2012
wandeay: people cursing others (even cursing another person's parent), because he/she is expressing his point of view

U simply avoid those kind of pple by not replying or quoting!
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by ITbomb(m): 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2012
I hate to see this type of fonting
Its easy τ̅☺ detect A̶̲̥̅ thread by A̶̲̥̅ minor. @op, Ђδω
Ȋ̝̊̅§ ur mummy & daddy?
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by ayobase(m): 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2012
eledalo:

GBAM! Spot on!

GBAM....u r on point!
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by blackboi(m): 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2012
eledalo: [size=28pt]BEAF[/size]

as in SA to gej??

1 Like

Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by blackboi(m): 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2012
eledalo: [size=28pt]BEAF[/size]
Beaf as in SA to gej??undecided
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Kayday(m): 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2012
TRIBALISM! Tribalism!! Tribalism!!! Most important topics are turned to tribal issues, insults and all dat. It gives me the impression dat there's no hope for this country.

1 Like

Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by vanstanzy(m): 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2012
~Bluetooth:

The fact that seun and mukina2 cant be challenged,hypocrisy and some lowlife trying to diss me for my uncompromising stance.
Ur uncompromising stance is always TRIBALISTIC. Before calling anybody a low-life, try reading ur post with a non-irrational mind n do talk to the man in the mirror, thank you.
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by ayobase(m): 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2012
oladayo042: Thank you for saying this. Idowuogbo (no offense) is very good at doing that. I hardly see any of her post where she did not chat with the posters before her.

Finally!
But she is interesting aight!

1 Like

Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by doofanc: 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2012
fellis:
Calm down.
It's that way because they're posting with blackberries.

i thot it was a virus attack

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Flood Kills Man Returning From Prayers In Gombe State. Photos / ....finally, I'm A Graduate... / Do Not Stand On Toilet Seat Or Bowl.... Viewer Discretion Is Advised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.