Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Things That Annoy You On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things That Annoy You On Nairaland (15628 Views)

10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos / 6 Things You Do That Annoy A Policeman on "Stop And Search" / Who Annoy You The Most On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by airbender(m): 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2012
I also hate it when people make off point comment like this "remenber kids,dont do school,eat drugs and go to vegetables" grin
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by sarutobie(m): 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2012
1.People who lack the deceny to turn off their blackberry fonts while commenting..either they are trying to impress God knows who..or they are just too lazy to turn it off..
2.Biased moderators who will gladly push ethnic and religious inciting threads to the frontpage..only to start doing damage control by hiding some posts..
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2012
ayobase:

Yes yes yes....we don show here again!
Tell Seun to open a chatting room and c how boring some threads are gonna be!
U think sey na joke to keep a thread going like that.....mention another we turned to chatting corner.
U can ask sexkillz to lock it so that u can catch up!
U are gbaski! kiss
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2012
Very correct my brother!! U forgot to mention igbo hater!
Icon4s: The super tribalist: "ILEKE-IDI"
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by tolufaithO(f): 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2012
wot i hate most on nairaland is dt sum ppl wl come here to critize odas when they are even guilt of they are tryin to reply @ dt tym. Lets be realistic nd sincere wit each oda when replyin any post.
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2012
Tribalism. tsk tsk.
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by airbender(m): 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2012
tolufaithO: wot i hate most on nairaland is dt sum ppl wl come here to critize odas when they are even guilt of they are tryin to reply @ dt tym. Lets be realistic nd sincere wit each oda when replyin any post.
no no,keep on talking i yawn when am intrested
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by deloon(m): 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2012
People complaining about what's on the frontpage...that's very annoying. There is a provision to check the recent topics so if the frontpage is not good enough, why don't they just use that menu or search the forum? It annoys me more when the complainants know nothing about managing a website.
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by deloon(m): 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2012
airbender: no no,keep on talking i yawn when am intrested
Lol!
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by airbender(m): 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2012
Another thing that annoys me is this
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by kumbalo(m): 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2012
destructive criticism, pessimistic comments about NIGERIA and unnecessary insult. Listen folks, there's power in what you say(in my opinion). Watch what you say about your country. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2012
Obvious Fake Threads.
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by deloon(m): 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2012
^^Dude! What's ur problem? Haven't u heard of freedom of speech? Commenting no be by force. Sometimes its better to be a silent observer.
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by manny4life(m): 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2012
Seeing that a lot of Nairalanders have a million things that annoy them on NL, YET, we seem to find a common ground for to accept each other, who says Nigerians aren't tolerant? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by kilimanjaro(m): 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2012
It's all good
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by ocelot2006(m): 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2012
The constant whining and non-constructive criticisms.
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2012
It's annoying when someone unearth your past posts just to ridicule you....it's awful. You don't judge everyone by their past?

1 Like

Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by cashmentor(m): 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2012
afam4eva:
Visit the politics section and you will change your mind.
nairaland Politics Section is the Real Ghetto, survive there, then you can survive anywhere!
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Dhelake: 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2012
Willzkid:
My oga if u were careful enuf to check my profile, you will see that I have been an active user since jan 2009...I believe wizkid was still in his SSS then
dis is one of them(forumites who brags wit wrong information) MI'S First album(Talk a bout it)was released in Dec 2008 and Wizkid was on one of d tracks(Fast Money, fast cars) Forumites who dnt accept constructive criticism
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by hrhobi1(m): 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2012
I HATE IT WHEN SEUN AND HIS STAFFS SETUP DIFFERENT IDS TO COUNTER WE D USERS.

1 Like

Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by shaneroberts26: 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2012
Haha,@airbender,bros na me get my mouf;i talk only wen dia is somfin worf talkin abou' not cos i want 2 talk.Una no get talk.Dont y'all kno dzat variety is d spice of lyf?Wedzer u lyk it or not,Nairaland wunt b dzis fun if dzere aint no tribal warlords,kids,political thugs(b it G.E.J's or Buhari's) and demented individuals around to comment on evry thread.By d way,is dis a heart to heart clinic or wot and how did dis make d front page?
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by levi4real07yahoocom: 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2012
scammers sending multi emails in one's box in disguise. Very annoying
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Emeniyen: 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2012
I detest it when you pick on a man of God. It is very dangerous for your destiny. Stay off! Either he is right or wrong
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by MrCork17: 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2012
chicks playin had to get.. cant stand it!!!!angry
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by AngelEbi(f): 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2012
This is going to be a long thread.
My list;
1) I hate it when people start a conversation on someone else's thread. ITS ANNOYING.
2) I hate it when people think that since they dont know about something, then that thing doesnt exist. ITS IRRITATING.
3) I hate it when people post grammatical blunders, I understand speeling errors but wrong sentences!? THATS JUST NOT ACCEPTABLE.
4) I hate the tribalism that goes on here. I've not been too long on this site but I have noticed the bad blood between the Igbos n d Yorubas. JUST TOO BAD
5) I hate insults. I was raised never to insult people so I am always very shocked when I see the way insults are thrown on this sites most times for no reason.
6) I hate people with multiple identities.
Come to think of it, I love this site but so many things(and people) on it are annoying..........

1 Like

Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by kayswag100(m): 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2012
[b][/b] plagiarists!
I posted a topic a couple of months back, some1 just copied d full article and re-posted it as if he was d author!
I was mad!!!!!
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by poweredcom(m): 11:14pm On Jul 08, 2012
Tribalism hjere and there that annoys me and also the ojoro moderators dat won't put my post in the front page padi padi dey nairaland jare
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by KINGwax(m): 11:14pm On Jul 08, 2012
Willzkid:
My oga if u were careful enuf to check my profile, you will see that I have been an active user since jan 2009...I believe wizkid was still in his SSS then
guy forget wizkid the artist. The word wizkid has been existin before u were born jare! But then it translates to a boy-genius. And besides, tell me, when did the first wizkid's single come out? Was in not around 2007? Holla at your boy!
OlowoTee: It's annoying when someone unearth your past posts just to ridicule you....it's awful. You don't judge everyone by their past?

why did u leave a bad track to be traced?
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by KINGwax(m): 11:16pm On Jul 08, 2012
kayswag100: [b][/b] plagiarists!
I posted a topic a couple of months back, some1 just copied d full article and re-posted it as if he was d author!
I was mad!!!!!
blame the half-baked-brained moderator in that section!
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by manmustwac(m): 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2012
The amount of insults and abuse i see the tottenham thread in the sports section would make you think there are no mods on this forum and that anything goes there. angry angry angry angry
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by kiyosaki1(m): 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2012
eledalo: [size=28pt]BEAF[/size]
BEAF UZORMAGIC

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Flood Kills Man Returning From Prayers In Gombe State. Photos / Do Not Stand On Toilet Seat Or Bowl.... Viewer Discretion Is Advised / A Name For My Monkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.