Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Things That Annoy You On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things That Annoy You On Nairaland (15629 Views)

10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos / 6 Things You Do That Annoy A Policeman on "Stop And Search" / Who Annoy You The Most On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by nikkyshyne(f): 8:13am On Jul 09, 2012
"This post has been hidden" infuriates me. I just saw that on my posts and can't place what particular thread it was. angry angry angry angry
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Abbeycity88(m): 8:19am On Jul 09, 2012
Very long quotes witout givin reasonable recomendatn..Ah! It annoyed me badly
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Afokeoghen: 8:29am On Jul 09, 2012
cindyrella: I hate it when people start a thread to ask unnecessary questions that even my lil niece can answer.
Yes, that. And also when someone innocently asks a (deemed simple) question and is being replied wit jests. I also hate it when 'purported i-have-d-solution' cons give their BB pins or email add or numbers out for u to call them instead of simply sharing the idea (or the source) in the house for everybody's benefits
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by amosy007: 8:54am On Jul 09, 2012
991: I HATE it when ghanians sign in here to insult Nigerians!! believe me i truly do.

I hate it with passion ...and d funniest past...they recognise deir stupid post more than anything

2 Likes

Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by naptu2: 9:09am On Jul 09, 2012
I hate it when my favourite nairalanders (eg MrCrackles, Bawomolo, Calloti) leave. (Becomerich, Mr Cork and FStranger, please don't go).

1 Like

Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by ikekings(m): 9:11am On Jul 09, 2012
Abeg make una snap out of dis una dislikes joor...... To b sincere nairaland won't b fun if dia aint assholes or woteva..... So make una jst chill nd flow with the rhythm....
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by amosy007: 9:29am On Jul 09, 2012
Bélla3: this beaf na celeb o. Only celebs hav dat much haters. Oga congrats.

Yeah ...u know we have two types of celebrity now...babangida/ghadafi is one while madela is another
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 09, 2012
amosy007:

Yeah ...u know we have two types of celebrity now...babangida/ghadafi is one while madela is another
Thank u brother!
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 09, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 09, 2012
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Ojosaac(m): 10:02am On Jul 09, 2012
Funny posts here ooo
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 09, 2012
How did this make it to the front page?WTF.
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by kalufelix(m): 10:49am On Jul 09, 2012
freecocoa: undecided
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Cuddlemii: 11:01am On Jul 09, 2012
r231:

Next time read the title before commenting undecided

You can take your rant back to romance complain thread or better still open a thread and deal with that issue

r231:

Sound more like a personal attack to me but I hia you sha

Personal attack? I don't have any issues with her! She made a complaint about what she is a defaulter of, I was only passing an observation. If you want a change, you start from yourself first. In fact your turn around can inspire others.

1 Like

Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by uzomagic(m): 11:03am On Jul 09, 2012
eledalo: [size=28pt]BEAF[/size]
If Beaf is your problem, you're on a very looooooooooooooooooooong thing. The guy is fun
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 11:05am On Jul 09, 2012
Cuddlemii:

This is a very good opportunity to express my concerns about you, Slimyem. I think you are not a woman of your words! Admitted, I have my own issues but your wahala is too much abeg. You are fond of criticizing members and making them feel less of themselves yet you are not open to constructive criticism yourself!

Are you not the same person who has a terminology for every members' opinion? You always have the audacity to write off threads/posts as being meaningless or call posters, attention seekers. Nothing pleases you!

I remember vividly well when I created a thread just to entertain you, "Bridal shower for my girl, slimyem". You came with your pretentious self to judge as usual only for you to end up flirting and having a rendezvous with a romeo. It doesn't hurt to tolerate people's excesses sometimes and be a critic of yourself as well.

Cuddle miiiiii!!!!!! was d bolded necessary?

Say wot u got to say and bounce.

Do you always have to write in essays and reports to prove a point? u calling her out was personal and childish.

Grow up!
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 11:08am On Jul 09, 2012
kandiikane:

@cuddlemi, you are absolutely right. I said the same thing to slimyem on the romance complaints thread.

She seems so wretched and spiteful.

Not to be rude or anything slimyem but maybe you need to get laid. Offload that chip on your shoulder

Kandi stop bin mean! dis thread would go bananas if u continue.

its getting to personal

not cute!
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 09, 2012
Bélla3: this beaf na celeb o. Only celebs hav dat much haters. Oga congrats.
Abi o o. Congrats to oga BEAF. No mind bad belle people.. Keep BEAFing on my guy..
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by DSoj(m): 11:18am On Jul 09, 2012
Some people are sooo, annoyingly rude and proud. just becos someone doesn't agree with their opinions, they result to insults, abuses and curses.
Its so uncultured and portray people as tyrants...d same thing de accuse govt pple for..
Even if ur opinion differs or even if U have beta knowledge of an issue dan som1, U state it with with maturity and decorum, not with gra-gra and uneccessary insults.. Intolerance
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by duro4chang(m): 11:20am On Jul 09, 2012
What I hate most is the use of foul language and ethnicity.some people are fond of using dirty words.We need to learn how speak well and again even though we all come from different ethnic backgrounds we should try to respect people from parts of the country we come from.
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by kandiikane(m): 11:22am On Jul 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Kandi stop bin mean! dis thread would go bananas if u continue.

its getting to personal

not cute!

Ok, ok. Sorry ehn. tongue
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Idowuogbo(f): 11:31am On Jul 09, 2012
kandiikane:

Ok, ok. Sorry ehn. tongue
loolz....

yeye pikin! cheesy cheesy
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Sciencs(m): 11:31am On Jul 09, 2012
Its so absurd dat 'BEAF' is yet 2cum out 2 respond 2 his critics. Kinda wish sumone can check on him jst 2get him inform dt his personality wic has bin under heavy surveillance by sum folks 4sumtime now hav finally bin terribly subjected 2 open criticism...can u imagine '25-like' at d mentioning of BEAF by eledalo on ds thread?. Meanwhile..@topic, i use 2tink igbos n yorubas r best frnds until i startd visitin ds site. I wish ds tribalistic xchange of ugly words dt usualy cums wit nukes n c4 btw ds two tribes wil stop sumday. Considerin d quite disturbin uprising mayhems n panics in d north 'almost' on daily basis 4 sumtime now, it appears dt 'most' northerners r ill-illiterates(xcludin d non-violent ones) n are not familiar wit d word 'PEACE'..then d south shud learn 2 embrace one anoda nt d oda way round. STOP TRIBALISM BY EVERY MEANS NECESSERY!
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Booty4me: 11:33am On Jul 09, 2012
Viewing this topic: Machini, Cuddlemii, duro4chang(m), izuoff..(m), fizzybaba(m), emmalezy(m), nonnybarca, DAY11.(m), ikekings(m), keemax(f), olaniyi .o(m), emmysenior(m), Booty4me, moroh(m), AJJ(f), naptu2, upchair(m), Odunnu(f), otodeluxe(m), shaneroberts26, tchidi(f) and 14 guest(s)
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by Cuddlemii: 11:39am On Jul 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Cuddle miiiiii!!!!!! was d bolded necessary?

Say wot u got to say and bounce.

Do you always have to write in essays and reports to prove a point? u calling her out was personal and childish.

Grow up!

"Nairaland especially Romance section has stopped been a place where you can bare your opinions straight and plain because of the highly biased moderators in charge!"

The bolded was what I just did!
Apparently you are making your observations known as well and I appreciate that because there were a 101 comments on this thread but you had to pick the most childish one.
So whenever I observe you going contrary to your own mediation skill, I will hold you to it!
Re: Things That Annoy You On Nairaland by kpolli(m): 11:56am On Jul 09, 2012
SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Flood Kills Man Returning From Prayers In Gombe State. Photos / Do Not Stand On Toilet Seat Or Bowl.... Viewer Discretion Is Advised / A Name For My Monkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.