Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos (45062 Views)

Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) / Nigerian Killed Senator Gyang Datong Over Satellite Pictures,how many more to go / Breaking New!! Senator Gyang Dalyop Datonghas Been Shot Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Nwogbe: 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2012
Adeg make unna leave people wey don die lets discuss something more important.When is INEC conducting elections in that senatorial area? person need that adhoc job die.

1 Like

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2012
Its time to import observatory drones, about 20,000 UAVs can monitor the Northern perimeters night and day and the feeds can be analyzed. I think we can win war on terror and on crime swifter if/and when the bad guys know there are unseen eyes in the sky watching them and taking them out with 99.999 precision. If I am given the contract I will develop a paradigm and set up a Command and control center within 3 months and the war on terror will be over within 6 months.

1 Like

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by lordbucos(m): 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2012
God bless the DEAD
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Buc(m): 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2012
May d rich also cry. So, they would agree with d poor that Nigeria has failed. May be then d need to chart a new course would be agreed upon by every Nigerian.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by sharubutu(m): 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2012
SENATOR KILLED AT A FUNERAL? I TRUST GEJ, EVEN IF HIS MOTHER DIES NOW, HE'LL NOT ATTEND THE FUNERAL.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by malc619(m): 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2012
Billyonaire: Its time to import observatory drones, about 20,000 UAVs can monitor the Northern perimeters night and day and the feeds can be analyzed. I think we can win war on terror and on crime swifter if/and when the bad guys know there are unseen eyes in the sky watching them and taking them out with 99.999 precision. If I am given the contract I will develop a paradigm and set up a Command and control center within 3 months and the war on terror will be over within 6 months.

Too much Ogogoro is bad for the brain........
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2012
sharubutu: SENATOR KILLED AT A FUNERAL? I TRUST GEJ, EVEN IF HIS MOTHER DIES NOW, HE'LL NOT ATTEND THE FUNERAL.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by kettykin: 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2012
sharubutu: SENATOR KILLED AT A FUNERAL? I TRUST GEJ, EVEN IF HIS MOTHER DIES NOW, HE'LL NOT ATTEND THE FUNERAL.

Why do you people keep blaming GEJ for everything that happens in nigeria
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2012
The killing of the senator was a political assassination. RIP Honorable. I hope other fellow senators learn that life is transient, and stop being selfish, amassing wealth for themselves and family. Security is for us all. This should not make more news than a poor Nigerian being killed and raped in the streets of Nigeria. RIP Senator.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by oche419: 7:50pm On Jul 08, 2012
Plateau people always underestimate this Fulani heardsmen. Imagine killing two serving lawmakers cry Does this mean that they did not make necessary security arrangement for the burial? This is pathetic.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 08, 2012
malc619:

Too much Ogogoro is bad for the brain........
Yes my brother, Ogogoro is a bad thing. Please avoid it.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Tsmooth1(m): 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2012
This is an act of war, which should be dealt with decisively. Aljazeera said "he was killed by herdsmen".
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Kolababa: 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2012
Kai!
THE INSECURITY HAS JUST CLAIMED "ONE HUMAN BEING".
FG WILL ACT NOW.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by kundul: 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2012
Curfew has jst bn declared by d govnor. Guys were blokn roads around d area. Smelling a reprisal big tym guys. 2 bad d govt allowed it 2 reach dis level. Well NYSC orientation camp shld b within d local govt if am nt mistaken na wa ooh
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by boyendowed(m): 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2012
Sun of god: "The funeral was just concluded when heavily armed men in military uniforms descended on the mourners, shooting at the senator and other officials at point blank range."

Was it soldiers - are an armed militia?

Do Boko Haram now have army uniforms? Or have the army joined Boko Haram?

Maybe they stole the uniforms or soldiers participated in the killings.Remember that soldiers were once accused by the berom
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by lacasa: 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2012
May the dead RIP

Maybe now the NA anϑ the politicians will stop playing politics with the security of Nigeria
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by boyendowed(m): 7:58pm On Jul 08, 2012
Billyonaire: Its time to import observatory drones, about 20,000 UAVs can monitor the Northern perimeters night and day and the feeds can be analyzed.

I like the point you made about the observatory drones but unfortunately,we don't have people that think that way within our intelligence agencies.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2012
Parnassuss: .

Kai yÓu person! Where did u see that he was shot by the fulani? Or did u miss the part where a guy called Fulani was shot!
its in the news;ait,channels.they were killed by ''suspected fulani headsmen'' according to news reports.with the rate of these killings by fulanis,I am begining to doubt if this is the handwork of ordinary fulani herdsmen.I suspect that the fulanis already have a secret army,well armed and well trained with a jihadist mission already ongoing.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by noiseless: 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2012
I knew the vulture would dive in with this ID even after celebrating the killing of the senator, try very harder keep deceiving yourself, on fridays you pop into your mosque to make plans on how to murder your neighbours then rush onto nairaland waiting to pick on comments posing as if you are not a die hard boko bast@rd, with the hope to confuse people.
emmke: back in the 60s your igbo officers actually killed a berom officer during the 1st coup did u actually expect the plateau people to still join forces with igbos and fight the FG?
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by honeymix77(m): 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2012
this country has now degenerated to the extent that we now wish people death, smh. big man or poor man we are equal b4 GOD.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by onatisi(m): 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2012
very soon ,very very soon we will know who own niaija ,the best is yet to come
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2012
high profile crime and assassination cases are never investigated in this country.

Who killed dele giwa?
Who killed Bola ige?
Who killed marshal harry?
Who killed funsho williams?
Who killed killed dipo dina? . . . and now who killed Gyang Datong?
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2012
Has anyone else noticed that these hausa fulani folks love carrying out their attacks on Sunday ?
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2012
[size=15pt]and yet apes like rossike believe Nigeria's name shouldn't be on the list of failed states in the world.[/size]
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by goldng: 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2012
It's a pity. RIP.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by muhsin(m): 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2012
Allah ya qara. Ina taya Fulani murna. Allah ya qara basu nasara, amin.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by ochallo: 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2012
NEW DEVELOPMENT

They say he died of heart attack
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Oluwadare: 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2012
abeg no kom kill with laugh o!!
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Mrhod: 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2012
In as much as i sympatise with d berived, i tink it is more better 4 polican's 2 b d partaker's of insecurity. So as 2 attach important 2 it, & 2 no what d common man is passin through every day, which politican is next? RIP man.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by kettykin: 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2012
Azazi the former NSA must be having the last laugh who is really the incompetent NSA now
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2012
U never know.hausa/fulani owns nigeria,land of darkness.if u are in doubt,ask queen elizabeth.hausa/fulani would prefer destruction of nigeria than to be ruled by infidels.
onatisi: very soon ,very very soon we will know who own niaija ,the best is yet to come
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by billyG(m): 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2012
may the those killed rest in peace cry but now that this insecurity is affecting the politicians let us see if they will declare real war on the terrorist for the common good or appropriate to buy bullet-proof vests,jeeps for theirselves & families,or moving around with idle soldiers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Visits His Farm In Adamawa (pics) / UN Asks FG To Investigate Attack On EndSARS Protesters In Lekki / Kaka Shehu Lawan Sharing Money To Politicians (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.