Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:18 PM

Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos (45082 Views)

Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) / Nigerian Killed Senator Gyang Datong Over Satellite Pictures,how many more to go / Breaking New!! Senator Gyang Dalyop Datonghas Been Shot Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2012
sayusuf: when birom attack fulani, i already say it here, dat fulani wil revenge in bloody way..i know fulani.if u want to live your life, dont fight fulani.if birom continue to fight fulani, i think fulani wil raze them to extinction.
so if fulani used their cattle to raze ur farm, u mst to dey look like monkey? if fulani kill ur pple, u must not say anytng? nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Elueme: 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2012
ayox2003: In a sane society GEJ would have been impeached. angry
Why don't you lead the impeachment move ? If you are bereft of reasonable contribution just keep your mouth shut
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by caye(m): 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2012
christ4mi: ;DGood news, abeg. Who ask the Berom to start a fight with fulani. Ask everybody in the North, nobody dares the fulani herdmen. They are deadly and have nothing to loose.
let me answer you, because I can see fear in you: they attacked because the fulanis have ALWAYS been attacking them in the past. And they have maintained that they will destroy them. They have no where else to go but Plateau state, so they have to stay and fight. Don't worry, you people in South West will understand PRACTICALLY, not theoretically anymore very soon.

1 Like

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by rockafela(m): 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2012
All those money launders...they will die one after d other

Viewing this topic: Chyrich(f), leon25aug,
gbenga2000, iyanda146, agent22, sydneyobioha(m),
ndudichukwumah, dave.emuobo(m), ivyswimp,
Priceworth, T-smooth(m), bigtt76(f), Smuthx(m),
Isrealbabs(m), area_boy1(m), preshizeee(m), solgee
(m), akyus, johnglo2, Odu2000, belu, cutelabby, Lady
D, Mcdondayan(m), wunmi38, Prince 08, hens(m),
3direct, HAH, JohnmcCain(m), olumide77,
Joey82(m), supoade, baslone, Gabbysky, noah adams,
ariy(m), playah P(m), mercylicious, tuber01,
Ogetogeo(m), SwagForce1, bamosagie(m), iykeworld,
50samuel, adefesoj, Atk1nson(m), jude33084,
polokor60(m), oguguamlov, Oshiite, soulamanne,
bolayod, datrmon(m), mumusa, biggiyke, cheks22(m),
malc619(m), Mutiu.B(m), hakwise(m), bappahman,
gaborel, onlinebigboy, kundul, dayotheone(m),
deluckiest(m), Henray, Ozonna(m), stevoski059,
dozie s, kunle21, lorddannie, amicdan(m), TrustZee
(m), kcpumping(m), donaldujor(m), mymen(m),
olatomiwa(f), misterme, GKACME1, feelamong(m),
rawtruth(m), PHIPEX(m), rasabtol(m), taio luv,
babesmiley, Focusmind, Guitarlife, Taiwo AJD,
tawa89, 3kay945(m), fun lover(m), Pk001(m), gfour,
Enoquin(f), Onasa22, Abayomin70(m), princenonny,
remcoface, Bodmas06, billyG, SpaceAngel, luvmijeje
(f), kadeerna, hydrazone, Elueme, Manchelsea(m),
PortHarcourtBoy, django59, flow1759, mentorken05,
toptop, Omo-Olomu(m), Chyvy, onoxyx, Don-Chimax
(m), onatisi(m), Centinno01, ebor(m), uba@_onye,
one.east, omoeso(m), kay2000, HQ, Jikan Hauwa,
Danso(m), Tyche(m), Abakeade, hallengray(m),
RUNS.TOEFL.GRE, bigboy4(m), Bethor, Konjour(m),
Czar1, abdulhadie, Stallione, Darray(m), tosin908,
ismhab(m), b03liberty, tyson55(m), gbogboti,
biz.ideas, spartanian(m), sayusuf(m), jamil!(m),
holahabib, caye(m), gbengaobaye, oluface, kettykin,
SHEAU(m), Ade001, brownlord, manny U, TechRev,
jay_p, stereo(m), anynaira, Leslie12000, dj187,
tope777, ORAFA(m), folafola(m), crackhouse, muhsin
(m), P3(m), Sarah a(f), Agli(m), kunzel(m), Sun of god
(m), dayounce, abbey086(m), careytommy(m),
Ibukune(m), Mr.chippychappy(m), Baba_O,
executinal(m) and 215 guest(s)
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by abt(m): 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2012
Sun of god: Martial Law must be declared in ALL Northern states.

The military should be deployed indefinitely and a 6 to 6 curfew imposed until further notice.

In malc619's words, "Too much Ogogoro is bad for the brain."
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by IYANGBALI: 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2012
manugbo: WHERE IS GOWON?

WITH ALL THE STRATEGY HE USED TO CAPTURE BIAFARA

WHERE IS HIM? WHERE IS HE HIDDING? IN ABUJA OR WHERE?

FULANI WILL SOON FINISH HIS PEOPLE
shut the fok up,what has Gowon or biafra got to do with the thread? You better recover fast from the hang over of the civil war and get a life,this is 2012.Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by igboboy1(m): 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2012
GOWON IS BUSY SHUTTLING BETWEEN ABUJA, LAGOS AND UK.....WELL KARMA IS A B**** AINT IT SIR?

I HAVE NO PITY FOR PU**y PEOPLE. HOW CAN SOMEONE BE ATTACKING YOU IN YOUR OWN ANCESTRAL LAND FOR YEARS AND ALL YOU DO IS CRY CRY CRY?

IT IS DIFFERENT IF THEY ARE KILLING YOU IN MAIDUGIRI OR SOME FOREIGN LAND BUT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT WHERE YOU ORIGINATED FROM, COMMON MAN THIS DOES NOT MAKE SENSE TO ME..

IGBOS FOUGHT NIGERIA FOR THEIR TERRITORIAL INTEGERITY
IJAWS FOUGHT JTF IN THEIR LAND.

I CAN'T IMAGINE ANY OTHER GROUP IN NIGERIA EXCEPT BEROM/PLATEAU PEOPLE IN GENERAL WHO WOULDN'T FIGHT FOR THEIR LAND.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Tyche(m): 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2012
muhsin: Allah ya qara. Ina taya Fulani murna. Allah ya qara basu nasara, amin.
WTF!!!
Are you high on urine.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by defbond1: 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2012
Nmb
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by onatisi(m): 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2012
defbond1: I understand there's killing and mayhem on abuja-jos road right now as we speak. Can someone pls alert the Nigerian govt to act.
Please guys.

are u sure? i think this is more serious than i thought
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by teddy2011: 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2012
I have always said it: Hausafulani especially fulanis are animals!!!!!
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by defbond1: 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2012
Yes I am sure.
I just got the report. How come yu guys in Nigeria don't know what happens in your backyard?
onatisi:

are u sure? i think this is more serious than i thought
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by gurutype1: 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2012
teddy2011: I have always said it: Hausafulani especially fulanis are animals!!!!!

Pls let see things the way they are not the way we are.
If we are animal let not look at thing to be animals
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by 1peter29: 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2012
boyendowed: The govt assured youth corpers that these states were safe.We have seen how safe they are.May the souls of the departed rest in peace
U dey mind the senseles pple! Dey'r jst plannin 2 sacrifice d precious lives of our future leadr again. Wickd govt!
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Leemak: 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2012
and you want arsenal fc to com and play in nigeria?...if u dare com gunners,i forsee danger ooooooooo
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by caye(m): 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2012
THAT YOU MAY ALL UNDERSTAND[b]THAT YOU MAY ALL UNDERSTAND[/b]THAT YOU MAY ALL UNDERSTAND: The plans for destruction of Christians in Plateau state is divided into the following: 1. The villages will be attacked and the inhabitants will either be decimated or flee to Jos.2. Jos will be bombed into submission, until a certain terms and conditions drafted by the fulani terrorists are agreed to by the Christian majority ;like the ongoin deal between America and Taliban in Quatar . 3. The north ; by default islam wins.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by christ4mi(f): 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2012
sayusuf: when birom attack fulani, i already say it here, dat fulani wil revenge in bloody way..i know fulani.if u want to live your life, dont fight fulani.if birom continue to fight fulani, i think fulani wil raze them to extinction.
True Talk. They are very good with revenge.

1 Like

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2012
Butchering women and children in their sleep and then killing more during the burial. It's sad that civilized humans have to share a country with the animals in the North.

With state police, maybe some of this mass murders can be prevented.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by rawtruth(m): 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2012
caye: Some of you are still immature, little children who don't understand what is going on. Let me say: what you are witnessing is the silencing of the Jos elites who want to fight the Hausa/ Fulani genocide, so as to leave open their people without leadership, and thereby become fair game for the killers. What they want is for the people of Jos to feel dominated, thus caving in to their domination. It is what the quran teaches- as a war strategy.

My brother, tell them.

And, not only in Plateau. In Benue, Taraba and Nassarawa state, the fulanis have committed atrocities, mainly against the Tivs, which have equally, and curiously too, not caught the attention of the Federal govt. These people are well organised and have weapons that can match those of the Nigerian military in many respects. The Miyeti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria of which the Sultan of Sokoto is the Patron is supposed to be an organisation that mediates for harmonious relationships between farmers and nomadic cattle owners, yet they are always defending and justifying the actions of these heavily armed nomads, instead of the mediating role expected from them.

The fulani/villagers crises in central Nigeria is now like a long fuse that is burning and smoking fast towards the main bomb. Judging by the way the govt at the centre is presently dragging its feet on the issue it might not be long before this region explodes into a devastating conflict similar to the one in Darfur, Sudan, which started under the similar circumstances. May God help us.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by vanstanzy(m): 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2012
greateros:
http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/senator-murdered-plateau

Saw it on channels tv, story's so sad. Well on a brighter note, maybe their normal politicians juju that protects against gun shot, went on holidays. grin grin grin grin
See politicians die too. AM SERIOUSLY HOPING THAT GEJ, SENATOR MARK and THE REST CONDEMN THE KILLING AS USUAL and DO NOTHING.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by hardbody: 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2012
The blood of innocent biafran women and children murdered in cold blood by the middle belt led infantry is crying for revenge and the worst is yet to come. In thevwords of bob marley, many more will have to suffer, many more will have to die, don't ask me why. It's yet early on creation day and book haram will still strike. Baba God no dey sleep. I have spoken
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by christ4mi(f): 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2012
caye: let me answer you, because I can see fear in you: they attacked because the fulanis have ALWAYS been attacking them in the past. And they have maintained that they will destroy them. They have no where else to go but Plateau state, so they have to stay and fight. Don't worry, you people in South West will understand PRACTICALLY, not theoretically anymore very soon.
Aren't the Fulanis too the indigene of The area. Well, if Revenge circle continue both of u guys will feel the pain. To the Fulanis, they can strike at anytime. When u guys go on rampage killing Hausa in a Revenge, it only create sympathy Hausa toward the Killer Herdmen. And Next they will still strike. I Just hope u guys will find a solution to your problem.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by katty40(f): 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2012
my God!wats all these?when is all dis gonna stop......plzzz pple dis is no tym 2 blame,rather its a tym 2 pray..may de souls rest in peace.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by caye(m): 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2012
christ4mi:
Aren't the Fulanis too the indigene of The area. Well, if Revenge circle continue both of u guys will feel the pain. To the Fulanis, they can strike at anytime. When u guys go on rampage killing Hausa in a Revenge, it only create sympathy Hausa toward the Killer Herdmen. And Next they will still strike. I Just hope u guys will find a solution to your problem.
You're an islamist sympathiser, i can tell. Probably working for 'them'.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by jamace(m): 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2012
christ4mi: ;DGood news, abeg. Who ask the Berom to start a fight with fulani. Ask everybody in the North, nobody dares the fulani herdmen. They are deadly and have nothing to loose.

Look at this fraudster ABOKI man. You think you can decieve us with your id? You are neither christian nor female. Shege dan banza kowai!

Your profile and posts have betrayed you. How can you be in one fulani village drinking "fura de nunu" and claim your location is CHICAGO, USA? Bloody cow. angry
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Stevsmog: 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2012
greateros:
http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/senator-murdered-plateau
it has been confirmed that Gyan fulani is dead. Adeu
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Claumy2(m): 9:49pm On Jul 08, 2012
In as much as I don't support the killing of people, I'm also wondering why the death of person(s) who want to siphone everything in this country to the detriment of over 1.5billion persons should border us.

WITHOUT PREJUDICE, I just wish something drastic should happen to all these looters so that there will be sanity in this country.In as much as I don't support the killing of people, I'm also wondering why the death of person(s) who want to siphone everything in this country to the detriment of over 1.5billion persons should border us.

WITHOUT PREJUDICE, I just wish something drastic should happen to all these looters so that there will be sanity in this country.
In as much as I don't support the killing of people, I'm also wondering why the death of person(s) who want to siphone everything in this country to the detriment of over 1.5billion persons should border us.

WITHOUT PREJUDICE, I just wish something drastic should happen to all these looters so that there will be sanity in this country.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2012
Why GEJ again!!!! let this man be for once........
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by jamil2(m): 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2012
kettykin:

Why do you people keep blaming GEJ for everything that happens in nigeria
Sir who do you want people shift their blame on if not him? By the way who care to quote you as a responsible to these dillemas you shd allow people to say their mind last I checked the government has failed on security and also the freedom of speech would soon go beyond the citizen ability.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by rawtruth(m): 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2012
dvee2: [b]WHO IS THIS SAYING THE KILLINGS ARE NOT DONE BY THE FULANIS? THIS HAS ALL THE SMELL OF A FULANI RAID. THE INTELLIGENT QUESTION I WANT US TO ASK IS THAT WHY THE KILLINGS IN THESE THREE LGA ALWAYS? PLATEAU STATE HAS ABOUT 16 LGA'S, WHY IS ONLY B/LADI,AND RIYOM DISTRCTS BEING FREQUENTLY UNDER ATTACKS BY THE FULANIS? THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE FOR AN OBJECTIVE AND UNBIASE RESEACHER.
BACKGROUND- THE FULANIS HAVE SEVERAL HAMLETS SCATTERED ARROUND KURU,BARKIN LADI AND RIYOM.THESE FULANIS HAVE LIVED HUNDREDS OF YEARS IN PEACE WITH THEIR BEROM NEIGHBOURS.
FAST FORWARD- THERE WAS CRISIS BETWEEN HAUSA AND INDIGENES/BEROMS IN JOS NORTH. MIND YOU I SAID CRISIS BETWEEN HAUSA AND BEROMS NOT FULANI AND BEROM BECAUSE THIS CLARIFICATION IS NECESSARY FOR OUR SOUTHERN BROTHERS WHO TEND TO LUMP HAUSA/FULANI TOGETHER.SOMETIMES IT THEY DONT FOLLOW TOGETHER. NOW BECAUSE OF THE CRISIS IN JOS NORTH, THE BEROMS NOW HAVE EXTERMINATED ALL THE WOMEN,CHILDREN AND CATTLE OF THE FULANIS IN THE WHOLE OF KURU,B/LADI AND RIYOM. THIS IS THE GENESIS OF THE FULANI REPRAISAL ATTACK IN THESE REGION. I AM NOT HAUSA,I AM NOT FULANI,I HAVE WITNESS THE MURDER OF FULANIS IN B/LADI ON MY WAY TO JOS FROM HAIPANG AIRPORT IN B/LADI. FOR ME THIS IS NOT A JUSTIFICATION FOR THE KILLINGS OF HUMAN BEINGS CHILDREN,AND WOMEN INCLUSIVE BY THE FULANIS. BUT ITS A NECESSARY ANALYSIS OF THE SITUATION FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS HAPPENING IN JOS. BOTH SIDE HAVE KILLED AND ARE STILL KILLING. BOTH SIDE HAVE BLOOD IN THEIR HANDS, UNTIL OUR NEWSPAPERS LIVE UP TO THEIR CODE OF PROFESSIONAL ETHIC AND REPORT WITHOUT TAKING SIDE,WE WILL NEVER SEE AN END TO THE JOS BLOODSHED.MAY THEIR SOUL REST IN PEACE.[/b]

And what about the Tivs of Taraba, Nassarawa, and now Benue state who have suffered similar attacks from fulanis with high death toll, particularly those from a local govt called Gwer-West? Your analysis would have remained unquestioned if the fulanis have not extended these killings to communities in other states. Or, would you say the Tivs and Koros also did what the beroms allegedly did so your analysis covers those areas too? Just curious.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Nuzo1(m): 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2012
Where is josboy4life?
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by maigaskiya1: 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2012
nijanigga: The war has begun,this time it's fight to finish.My AK-47 is heavily loaded.
story afta una go block rd cm go bk 2 beer parlour

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

High Court Sacks Okezie Ikpeazu From Office / Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai / Tony Kabaka Shields His Hotel Against Demolition, Mobilizes Kids, Adults

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.