Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos (45080 Views)

Senator Gyang Pwojok Buried (Photos) / Nigerian Killed Senator Gyang Datong Over Satellite Pictures,how many more to go / Breaking New!! Senator Gyang Dalyop Datonghas Been Shot Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2012
Incompetent president and incompetent NSA.goodluck has made costly mistake in sacking azazi,a loyalist.
kettykin: Azazi the former NSA must be having the last laugh who is really the incompetent NSA now
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by oneeast: 8:32pm On Jul 08, 2012
As much as I sympathize with the dead. But its important to note that Gowon killing of women and children of Biafra extraction is largely responsible for the war ravaging his home state.

1 Like

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2012
one.east:
As much as I sympathize with the dead. But its important to note that Gowon killing of women and children of Biafra extraction is largely responsible for the war ravaging his home state.
Is there something you know about the killings that the rest of us dont know ?

1 Like

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by mannyU: 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2012
Madness!!! Complete Madness!!! You attack people in the night, kill their women and children and still attack them again during the burial of their dead. Sheer Wickedness. We already at war in this country.. If only we can see. Gej's attitude nailed it. RIP to the dead.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2012
Nigeria does not exist.
brownlord:

Even if its anus attack let them die and let Nigeria be a better place....Rot in HELL enemys of Nigeria
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by onatisi(m): 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2012
DONT WORRY WE ARE ON TOP OF THE SITUATION, I AM VERY SAD .
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Joey82(m): 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2012
now that they are killing extra ordinary men (since we are ordinary men), i hope the security agencies will find a lasting solution.RIP
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by mekaboy(m): 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2012
[b]MAKE UNA DEY HERE DEY FIGHT UNA SEF, THIS IS A NATIONAL DISGRACE IF YOU DONT KNOW. HAVE YOU THOUGHT ON THE EFFECT THIS WILL HAVE ON THE ECONOMY IN TERMS OF FOREIGN INVESTMENT.

WHEN THE SENATORS THAT GUARANTY THE SAFETY OF FOREIGN INVESTORS AND INVESTMENT, BECOME VICTIMS OF INSECURITY , HOW WILL INVESTORS COME ?

TERRORISM CAN ONLY SURVIVE ON CORRUPTION.

TERRORISM
|

CORRUPT POLITICIAN IMPORT ILLEGAL ARMS ----> CORRUPT CUSTOM OFFICIALS ALLOW THE ARMS TO ENTER UNINTERRUPTED------>> CORRUPT POLICE ALLOW CORRUPT THUGS TO MOVE AROUND WITH ILLEGAL ARMS----------->> CORRUPT JUDGES ALLOW THOSE CAUGHT IN THE ACT TO GO FREE--------->> CORRUPT POLITICIANS INTERFERE IN THE JUDICIAL PROCESS TO ENSURE THAT THOSE CAUGHT ARE SET FREE----> CORRUPT PRESIDENCY AND SENATE TURN BLIND EYE TO INJUSTICE, WHILE FOCUSING ON LOOTING AND SENDING THEIR CHILDREN ABROAD AND BUYING PROPERTIES WORTH MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.[/b]

4 Likes

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by tunnytox(m): 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2012
SMH bad news everyday!
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by jamil2(m): 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2012
namfav:
bros talk nah why these . . . . . . .
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by onatisi(m): 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2012
mekaboy: [b]MAKE UNA DEY HERE DEY FIGHT UNA SEF, THIS IS A NATIONAL DISGRACE IF YOU DONT KNOW. HAVE YOU THOUGHT ON THE EFFECT THIS WILL HAVE ON THE ECONOMY IN TERMS OF FOREIGN INVESTMENT.

WHEN THE SENATORS THAT GUARANTY THE SAFETY OF FOREIGN INVESTORS AND INVESTMENT, BECOME VICTIMS OF INSECURITY , HOW WILL INVESTORS COME ?

TERRORISM CAN ONLY SURVIVE ON CORRUPTION.

TERRORISM
|

CORRUPT POLITICIAN IMPORT ILLEGAL ARMS ----> CORRUPT CUSTOM OFFICIALS ALLOW THE ARMS TO ENTER UNINTERRUPTED------>> CORRUPT POLICE ALLOW CORRUPT THUGS TO MOVE AROUND WITH ILLEGAL ARMS----------->> CORRUPT JUDGES ALLOW THOSE CAUGHT IN THE ACT TO GO FREE--------->> CORRUPT POLITICIANS INTERFERE IN THE JUDICIAL PROCESS TO ENSURE THAT THOSE CAUGHT ARE SET FREE----> CORRUPT PRESIDENCY AND SENATE TURN BLIND EYE TO INJUSTICE, WHILE FOCUSING ON LOOTING AND SENDING THEIR CHILDREN ABROAD AND BUYING PROPERTIES WORTH MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.[/b]

NOTHING DEY HAPPEN , WE DEY KAMPE , NO BE GUNSHOTS U DEY HEAR NA CHRISTMAS BANGER

1 Like

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by 3kay945(m): 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2012
who is this man you guys are talking about?
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by onatisi(m): 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2012
3kay945: who is this man you guys are talking about?

na one bloody civilian
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by RUNSTOEFLGRE: 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2012
[quote author=greateros]
http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/senator-murdered-plateau[/quote
HOW MANAGE?
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by crackhouse(m): 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2012
Picture pls cos i don't know him. Is he among the senators that come 4 times in a year?.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by caye(m): 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2012
berem: Rest in piss senator! Na una turn to dey die one by one!!
Some of you are still immature, little children who don't understand what is going on. Let me say: what you are witnessing is the silencing of the Jos elites who want to fight the Hausa/ Fulani genocide, so as to leave open their people without leadership, and thereby become fair game for the killers. What they want is for the people of Jos to feel dominated, thus caving in to their domination. It is what the quran teaches- as a war strategy.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by ORAFA(m): 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2012
manugbo: WHERE IS GOWON?

WITH ALL THE STRATEGY HE USED TO CAPTURE BIAFARA

WHERE IS HIM? WHERE IS HE HIDDING? IN ABUJA OR WHERE?

FULANI WILL SOON FINISH HIS PEOPLE
Mr Man is Gowon still in power? Or do u expect him to use personal powers to tackle a govt problem? Next tym b4 u talk, connect ur tongue to ur brain.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by TechRev: 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2012
It could be just Fulani herds men against Berom ppl. In that case the cycle goes on. Or maybe the Core North "masters" have seen that One north jargon has been demystified. They now see that they can hardly win any election in nigeria without the middle belt and SW. Middle belt is trying to distance itself from the One North myth, hence the need to convince the middle belt (Teach the Middle beltans a lesson not to bite the hand that fed you) and their only method of conviction is violence. Let the Berom ppl take heart but they should stand tall and not be intimidated. As long as its one Nigeria, all tribes should be counted as equal. RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Elueme: 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2012
It's time the Beroms take this as an act of war just as the southern Kaduna people are doing, take your fate in your hands... Govt should stop playing to the gallery here, these falanis don't want peace, yes, their castles were unlawfully murdered but they obviously have more regards for cattles than the sanctity of the human lives.. Go out against them. As regards the rumor of conspiracy by the members of STF sympathizing with these Fulani herdsmen to commit onslaughts I will not doubt it.. These Hausa Fulanis have an agenda and they will use whatever means to achieve it including security personnel.. It baffles me how laziness has costed the Beroms these pains that strangers you harboured are now claiming the territorial right of their lands... A pathetic situation...
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by onatisi(m): 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2012
caye: Some of you are still immature, little children who don't understand what is going on. Let me say: what you are witnessing is the silencing of the Jos elites who want to fight the Hausa/ Fulani genocide, so as to leave open their people without leadership, and thereby become fair game for the killers. What they want is for the people of Jos to feel dominated, thus caving in to their domination. It is what the quran teaches- as a war strategy.
how many leaders have they killed so far ?
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by sayusuf(m): 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2012
when birom attack fulani, i already say it here, dat fulani wil revenge in bloody way..i know fulani.if u want to live your life, dont fight fulani.if birom continue to fight fulani, i think fulani wil raze them to extinction.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by ORAFA(m): 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2012
manugbo: PLATAEU HAS BECOME SYRIA, WHERE PEOPLE ARE BEING KILLED DURING BURIALS

Interesting!!!
FOOLISH FELLOW!!! Can u tell us wat part of dis happenings is interesting? Maybe by d tym they kill ur family member ur song will change.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by executinal(m): 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2012
He who kills by gun
Also dies by.. . . . .. . . .? Option (A) boko haram (B)Bomb (c) Gun (D) Non of the above.
Answer the correct answer and get bomb vest
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by rawtruth(m): 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2012
one.east:

There was civil war in the USA yet they came out of it to become the strongest and most richest country in the world, examples abound of similar instances. Why can't we look beyond such bitterness and consider issues like this on their merits? Are you saying the causes of series of massive killings in the numerous communal and political crises that have taken place in virtually all the regions of this country are traceable to Gowon's 'killing of Biafra women and children'? Some of you young people talk carelessly with thinking of the impression you would create even in the minds of some of your more mature family members.

1 Like

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by jayp2: 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2012
The insurgency we have in Nigeria today is a result of the non-challant attitude of the Nigerian Government both at Federal, State and Local to foresee what will happen in years to come....
The Jos crisis for years, Corp members massacre, suicide bombings and all that...
There should be full intervention of more powerful Nations to curb this menace on the name Nigeria before she turns to places like Somalia, Yemen....God help us *sobs*sighs*#
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by banjul01: 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2012
May God have mercy on us in this country.The issue of killing is alarming.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by Mrchippychappy(m): 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2012
[size=15pt]WORDS CAN'T DESCRIBE HOW SAD I FEEL FOR THE MISFORTUNE THAT HAS FALLEN UPON THE MIDDLE BELTERS SO I DECIDED TO USE THIS PICTURE . [/size]

1 Like

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by christ4mi(f): 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2012
;DGood news, abeg. Who ask the Berom to start a fight with fulani. Ask everybody in the North, nobody dares the fulani herdmen. They are deadly and have nothing to loose.

1 Like

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by ORAFA(m): 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2012
rawtruth:

There was civil war in the USA yet they came out of it to become the strongest and most richest country in the world, examples abound of similar instances. Why can't we look beyond such bitterness and consider issues like this on their merits? Are you saying the causes of series of massive killings in the numerous communal and political crises that have taken place in virtually all the regions of this country are traceable to Gowon's 'killing of Biafra women and children'? Some of you young people talk carelessly with thinking of the impression you would create even in the minds of some of your more mature family members.
Bro may GOD bless u. Some people who were not even born during the civil war are here now blaming Gowon.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by caye(m): 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2012
sayusuf: when birom attack fulani, i already say it here, dat fulani wil revenge in bloody way..i know fulani.if u want to live your life, dont fight fulani.if birom continue to fight fulani, i think fulani wil raze them to extinction.
Boko Haram people on nairaland. Learnt that you're monitoring the internet now, acting as trolls. Don't worry, God will raise up judges for us. I know you cannot understand.
Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by dvee2: 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2012
[b]WHO IS THIS SAYING THE KILLINGS ARE NOT DONE BY THE FULANIS? THIS HAS ALL THE SMELL OF A FULANI RAID. THE INTELLIGENT QUESTION I WANT US TO ASK IS THAT WHY THE KILLINGS IN THESE THREE LGA ALWAYS? PLATEAU STATE HAS ABOUT 16 LGA'S, WHY IS ONLY B/LADI,AND RIYOM DISTRCTS BEING FREQUENTLY UNDER ATTACKS BY THE FULANIS? THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE FOR AN OBJECTIVE AND UNBIASE RESEACHER.
BACKGROUND- THE FULANIS HAVE SEVERAL HAMLETS SCATTERED ARROUND KURU,BARKIN LADI AND RIYOM.THESE FULANIS HAVE LIVED HUNDREDS OF YEARS IN PEACE WITH THEIR BEROM NEIGHBOURS.
FAST FORWARD- THERE WAS CRISIS BETWEEN HAUSA AND INDIGENES/BEROMS IN JOS NORTH. MIND YOU I SAID CRISIS BETWEEN HAUSA AND BEROMS NOT FULANI AND BEROM BECAUSE THIS CLARIFICATION IS NECESSARY FOR OUR SOUTHERN BROTHERS WHO TEND TO LUMP HAUSA/FULANI TOGETHER.SOMETIMES IT THEY DONT FOLLOW TOGETHER. NOW BECAUSE OF THE CRISIS IN JOS NORTH, THE BEROMS NOW HAVE EXTERMINATED ALL THE WOMEN,CHILDREN AND CATTLE OF THE FULANIS IN THE WHOLE OF KURU,B/LADI AND RIYOM. THIS IS THE GENESIS OF THE FULANI REPRAISAL ATTACK IN THESE REGION. I AM NOT HAUSA,I AM NOT FULANI,I HAVE WITNESS THE MURDER OF FULANIS IN B/LADI ON MY WAY TO JOS FROM HAIPANG AIRPORT IN B/LADI. FOR ME THIS IS NOT A JUSTIFICATION FOR THE KILLINGS OF HUMAN BEINGS CHILDREN,AND WOMEN INCLUSIVE BY THE FULANIS. BUT ITS A NECESSARY ANALYSIS OF THE SITUATION FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS HAPPENING IN JOS. BOTH SIDE HAVE KILLED AND ARE STILL KILLING. BOTH SIDE HAVE BLOOD IN THEIR HANDS, UNTIL OUR NEWSPAPERS LIVE UP TO THEIR CODE OF PROFESSIONAL ETHIC AND REPORT WITHOUT TAKING SIDE,WE WILL NEVER SEE AN END TO THE JOS BLOODSHED.MAY THEIR SOUL REST IN PEACE.[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Senator Gyang Datong Killed In Jos by onatisi(m): 9:10pm On Jul 08, 2012
what we have failed to realized is that we have been living in a fools paradise for so long , this country is not suppose to be one , and the realization has been bringing tension for so many years , all those years in the 80s when Christians were always been slaughtered in the north , and so many tribal conflicts all over but due to the military governments then they could curtail it and keep it under control for so long now all those bottled up tension is now exploding i am sorry to say Nigeria s sitting on a keg of gun powder there is nothing any one can do it is all a matter of time before it all explodes i know some ppl will say i am talking rubbish but it is the truth .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Blasts APC After Buhari Was Booed At National Assembly / Graphic Photos Of Violence In Kano Re-run Election / High Court Sacks Okezie Ikpeazu From Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.