Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men (13989 Views)

Zimbabwe Pastor Involved In Car Accident During Sex With School Girl / Ghanaian And Nigerian Couple: What's The Big Deal? / How Come Ghanaian And Nigerian Men Have Such Fat Arms And Bellies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2012
undecided
Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by onila(f): 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2012
ghana men aint all that tongue
Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by pleep(m): 10:50pm On Jul 10, 2012
SmoothCrim: Wanna bet lol... Go to any[b] major Ghanaian site [/b]coon grin
like...?
Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by SmoothCrim: 2:20am On Jul 11, 2012
pleep: like...?

don't you know how to use the search function on google coon!! grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by seunny4lif(m): 6:46am On Jul 12, 2012
I hav been to Ghana b4 and my primary schl are surrounded by ghanaian teachers to my secondary days which i have so many ghanaian friends even till now.They speak yoruba like say tomorrow no day.And in libya here,o boy no try them,nigeria girls dating them are always call them maga or mumu becos any sakara from the girls,go make dem wan die.And why did they like to die in another man's country.Even they always say naija na fatherland and ghana na motherland becos women na them dey rule for ghana.
Sky-walker:

So your point is this. Nigerians are better than Ghanians.point noted but how do you justify that?
Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2012
SmoothCrim: Only the whores do.. You will rarely meet a high class Ghanaian woman with a Nigerian or other African... It is a simple fact!!
"Only the whores do".....Really? I beg to differ. Lol.
People fall in love with whoever they meet and fall in love with, whether Chinese, Italian, Persian, Cameroonian or otherwise. A Ghanaian woman opting for a non-Ghanaian man is not and should never be used as a manifestation of her "whorism". Am sure you've got wh[i]o[/i]res within Ghana who've settled down with fellow Ghanaians, but whores nonetheless.

@ OP, I think you are exaggerating things a little. In some cases it's quite the opposite.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 5:19am On Jul 14, 2012
bittyend: I give thanks to God for making me a Nigerian guy. If I die today and God ask me to come back into this world, I'll like to come back as a Nigerian but born where I was born in London Town (not because I don't like naija, but the country is too volatile for now). London isn't the best place in the world, but security of life is important. I don't want to be the next dead victim of suicide bombing, or ethnic violence.

It's amazing how Ghana girls and Zimbabwe girls run after me every time I tell them I'm Nigerian. I don't really look nor dress like your typical naija boy, but my mentality is proper Nigerian.

God bless Nigeria, and I hope our country gets better one day.

I love my country.
Omgoodness...smh
Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by Fulaman198(m): 5:43am On Jul 14, 2012
bittyend: I give thanks to God for making me a Nigerian guy. If I die today and God ask me to come back into this world, I'll like to come back as a Nigerian but born where I was born in London Town (not because I don't like naija, but the country is too volatile for now). London isn't the best place in the world, but security of life is important. I don't want to be the next dead victim of suicide bombing, or ethnic violence.

It's amazing how Ghana girls and Zimbabwe girls run after me every time I tell them I'm Nigerian. I don't really look nor dress like your typical naija boy, but my mentality is proper Nigerian.

God bless Nigeria, and I hope our country gets better one day.

I love my country.

What is looking like a Nigerian? I beg to ask. Don't tell me you are a product of Western brainwashing as well?

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by MrsChima(f): 9:42am On Jul 14, 2012
I am looking Fulani. grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by kittykat1(f): 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2012
Good Girl:
"Only the whores do".....Really? I beg to differ. Lol.
People fall in love with whoever they meet and fall in love with, whether Chinese, Italian, Persian, Cameroonian or otherwise. A Ghanaian woman opting for a non-Ghanaian man is not and should never be used as a manifestation of her "whorism". Am sure you've got wh[i]o[/i]res within Ghana who've settled down with fellow Ghanaians, but whores nonetheless.

@ OP, I think you are exaggerating things a little. In some cases it's quite the opposite.

Why do u take Bittyend serious? He is just a troublemaker.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2012
i've never met a Nigerian or ghanian girl....only Cameroonians so for me Cameroonians are the best even if i'm pretty sure that every countries have their beauties.i can't answer the thread but the south Africans girls i watch on t.v are not very beautiful to me ...i have never been there but i don't like the way they look like no offense....
Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by PetroDollas: 8:20am On Jan 27, 2013
onila:
hehe now thats a lie. .many ghanaian girls both r dating nigerian men.
ghanaian men 2 weak n boring for them grin
lies!don't generalise based on a solitary case.n what abt nigerian women liking GH men?u dated 1,didn't you?

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by PetroDollas: 8:43am On Jan 27, 2013
choi,trust nigerians.I lived in nigeria and had unbelievable no of nigerian lovers.d fun part was seeing them compete 4 my affection n bed.my house was a slaughter house!so do I come 2 NL n open a thread abt how naija babes will die 4 GH men etc? lol

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by PetroDollas: 9:08am On Jan 27, 2013
[quote author=pleep]i just find it confusing why people who obviously feel hatred, jealously (or whatever it is) towards nigerians feel the need to create accounts on a Nigerian website.
YOU SOUND LIKE A M0RON.ITS A NIGERIAN SITE SO WHY TALK ABT GH?
Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 27, 2013
^Chilax fam grin
Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by PetroDollas: 9:26am On Jan 27, 2013
seunny4lif: ghana people are the most weakest human being i hav ever meet.Asking anybody dat hav been to libya b4,u knw dere stories.Even niger reps guys are men
LOL we can see what being 'strong' is like in ur pathetic country!
Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by PetroDollas: 9:36am On Jan 27, 2013
onila:

ghanaian men 2 short and 2 black grin
Fuelish,a very fuelish thing to say.and u this girl,I thought you said on NL that you dated a Ghanaian,huh?na wah ooh
Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by Samxiulee: 10:54pm On Jan 27, 2013
The only reason is that we spoil them silly,all thanks to naija girl.
Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by Batman123: 10:06am On Jan 03, 2015
Bitty, dude stop exaggerating. The average Zim and Ghana chick prefer their own men.
Some date Nigerian men because they have a preference for them or that is the particular man they chose to be with.
Don't let this stuff get to your head. I am not hating AT ALL. I admit Naija men have a unique "swagger" if you will lol but don't keep creating these nonsensical threads which in the end always end up with insults and eventually LOCKED.

@ ppl generalizing, you don't like it when your demographic or group is stereotyped, so don't do it to others.

Life is NOT that serious.
Thank you for saying the truth!
Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by zico70: 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
@Smoothcrim,this is 4 u. I stayed in GH 4 2 yrs in Accra central (bubuashie) I know how Ghana peeps feel when they see 9j guy with their babe. Most of it all Ghana guys don't really li 9ja guyst they feel intimidated by us.
Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by V0lv0(f): 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
zico70:
@Smoothcrim,this is 4 u. I stayed in GH 4 2 yrs in Accra central (bubuashie) I know how Ghana peeps feel when they see 9j guy with their babe. Most of it all Ghana guys don't really li 9ja guyst they feel intimidated by us.

The truth is most men don't really like to see their women with other men. You can go to SA, Zimbabwe, india etc and you will find the same story. I think this issue has been overdone. In general Ghanaians and Nigerians don't gel so well and that's just something that is. We should stop making a mountain out of a molehill. Truth is Ghanaian and Nigerian couples are not that common nowadays and when they happen nobody cares to be honest.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
bittyend:

Omalicha nma, that's why igbo girls are the dearest to my heart. I don't want a promiscuous girl as my wife, girls like that are only good for a smash, igbo girls like you are the wife material. Biko, ifunnaya gi. wink

Brother what's all this epistle for? Make good money and this sister would chase you.
Re: Ghanaian And Zimbabwe Women - And Their Extreme Love For Nigerian Men by OLULAW: 12:21am On Nov 08, 2020
onila:

smiley i shld be asking you the same

And FYI, South African black females are one of the most refined and elegant black girls

its just that they r kinda promiscous

HIV infected bunch. The amount of Nigerians already infected by those big bosomed Southy and Zim babes is incredible.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advice: He Experiences Stomach Pain After Kissing His Girlfriend / What Are The Signs That She Is Single? / I Did This 15yrs Old Girl A Favour, Now She Wants To Sleep With Me In Return.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.