Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel (17704 Views)

Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki / Fayose Lauds Buhari For Appointing Olonishakin Chief Of Defence Staff / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa Files Suit Against Buhari Over Delay In Appointing Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Kobojunkie: 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

My hats off to Premiumtimes, at least we know some journalists are not sleeping.
[size=14pt]
You know what happens? When I am called for Jury duty, one of the questions I am asked is whether I am in anyway related to the defendant or the plaintiff. The reason I am asked this question is because the belief is that for the law to be fair, it is best to bring in people who are far removed from the case as possible.

If this news DOES CONFIRM THAT A RELATIVE OF THIS MAN(Assuming this is definitely not the man himself since CAC does not really require picture ID or DNA when you set up a business) is in fact involved in the Subsidy Fraud, don't you all think it is the more reason why HE SHOULD NOT BE ON THIS COMMITTEE.

You do not hire the Brother, mother, father, blood-relative to sit on jury duty against their own. That is part of what makes the law FAIR!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry
[/size]

1 Like

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Kobojunkie: 12:32pm On Jul 10, 2012
We for add Otedola's wife to the committee now . . . if we accept that "senior relatives" can judge their own , Otedola's wife or mother suppose be on the committee. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by ubandire(m): 12:44pm On Jul 10, 2012
ypzilanti: Minutes from 40 Lap Top Squad Meeting 09/07/2012

Venue: Somewhere in Abuja.

Agenda: How to defend the indefensible.GEJ appoints person investigated for fuel subsidy fraud as chairman of fuel subsidy panel.

Todays meeting was headed by Reno Omokiri, cyber name beaf.

Upon getting the report, the meeting chairman scratched and scratched his head for over 15 minutes while 40 of us waited patiently for instructions.

Emerging from his trance and muttering 'this job is sure getting harder by the day', he informed us to avoid trying to justify this one. Logic he said will not win this argument.

We were then informed to go after the characters of any poster on nairaland that attacks this crazy move by the government.

Beaf said ' abuse their mothers, their fathers, their children...'

We were then told to 'like' and quote each others posts.

While we sat and waited for more instructions, Mr. Beaf glared and yelled 'What? that's all that I have...Get to work and earn your salaries. You think this job is easy?'

With that he stormed out of the room.

Mr Copy and Paste name,I now know you run an organised syndicate involved in spreading falsehood on this forum and other social networking sites,that's the reason why u know that a group can actually organise themselves equipped with laptops to reply on every post,u are obviously stating what u know very well.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Kobojunkie: 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2012
ubandire:
Mr Copy and Paste name,I now know you run an organised syndicate involved in spreading falsehood on this forum and other social networking sites,that's the reason why u know that a group can actually organise themselves equipped with laptops to reply on every post,u are obviously stating what u know very well.

Um . . . Ofcourse everybody knows that people can organize themselves equipped with laptops to reply posts. It happens during elections and their are PR firms who are paid to do this even.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by ubandire(m): 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Um . . . Ofcourse everybody knows that people can organize themselves equipped with laptops to reply posts. It happens during elections and their are PR firms who are paid to do this even.

Nice one,enlighten me more on your activities am all ears...
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Kobojunkie: 1:32pm On Jul 10, 2012
enough of the derailing . .

thegoodjoehunt:

My hats off to Premiumtimes, at least we know some journalists are not sleeping.
[size=14pt]
You know what happens? When I am called for Jury duty, one of the questions I am asked is whether I am in anyway related to the defendant or the plaintiff. The reason I am asked this question is because the belief is that for the law to be fair, it is best to bring in people who are far removed from the case as possible.

If this news DOES CONFIRM THAT A RELATIVE OF THIS MAN(Assuming this is definitely not the man himself since CAC does not really require picture ID or DNA when you set up a business) is in fact involved in the Subsidy Fraud, don't you all think it is still enough reason why HE SHOULD NOT BE ON THIS COMMITTEE.

You do not hire the Brother, mother, father, blood-relative to sit on jury duty against their own. That is part of what makes the law FAIR!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry
[/size]

1 Like

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Gbawe: 1:32pm On Jul 10, 2012
Kobojunkie:
[size=14pt]

If this news DOES CONFIRM THAT A RELATIVE OF THIS MAN(Assuming this is definitely not the man himself since CAC does not really require picture ID or DNA when you set up a business) is in fact involved in the Subsidy Fraud, don't you all think it is the more reason why HE SHOULD NOT BE ON THIS COMMITTEE.

[/size]

You are wasting your time trying to reason with hungry reprobates fortified with free laptops and all manners of 'reward' for services 'rendered'. whatever we face today, history has already provided ample examples in the past to show discerning folks that Nigerians must expect the impossible to become possible with the PDP as a Party always happy to openly disregard what is right and proper in preference for outrightly condemnable criminal behavior.

Do we all not remember how some Nigerians filed a suit seeking to show that James Ibori must not contest to be Governor because he has been convicted of criminal acts in the UK? Put before a Nigerian court, the conclusion was that the Ibori convicted in the UK is not the Ibori contesting to be a Governor in Nigeria !!!! ibori went on to become a Governor and the rest, as they say, is history !!!

Now we know much better about the evil of the PDP after billions has been looted and Ibori is now snared for a life-long devotion to criminality. Shocking such an evil Party can still have so many sycophantic supporters. Even more shocking Nigerians are unable to learn from history to know what the PDP truly is.

I think some of us remember also how Yar Adua employed a fugitive ,found guilty in absentia, into a Government role. There are many examples of similar lawlessness by the PDP. Andy Uba nko? Discharged as bankrupt in the USA with all manners of 'flirtations' with the law yet OBJ, in a very short period of time, 'rehabilitated' him into one of the richest men in our Nation and a "political leader" in the twilight zone that is Nigeria.

I just wonder what Nigerians need to see before they start telling the sycophantic supporters of a devilish ruling Party, far more evil than any other, to get lost.

http://globalreporters1..co.uk/2012/04/ibori-is-thieving-tycoon-that-lived.html

According to news monitored in London by Global Reporters, the trial of thieve James Ibori the former Governor of Delta State lived up to its billing at the Southwark Crown Court in London. It was business as usual with a hired crowd of shameless benefactors that has been singing his praises even when he had admitted that he was a thieve, but this time the presiding judge ordered them out of court.

James Ibori was brought into court around 11:16 am this morning looking confident as if all was well for him.

The presiding judge had told James Ibori that he was nothing but a common thieve that systematically and deliberately had defrauded his people and behaved like a millionaire. The prosecutor said that with the ill gotten wealth, thieve James Ibori who had not been able to pay his monthly bills before without credit cards fraud “went on to live the lifestyle of a property tycoon, living like royalty.” The presiding judge who was obviously not happy with James Ibori’s dubious life style said that, James Ibori had committed too many frauds amounting 50 million pounds to sustain his royal lifestyle.

[size=14pt]The prosecutor also said that thieve James Ibori had not been eligible to have contested the governorship election in Delta state in the first place because he had been a common criminal that had been convicted in 1991 and 1992 in London. He said, by so doing thieve James Ibori had violated the Nigerian constitution Section 181(1) and section 182.
[/size]
Global Reporters Vienna, gathered that the defense team of thieve James Ibori is praying for a light sentence for him when the verdict will be pronounced tomorrow (17.04.2012).

http://news.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=253

Yar’Adua Employs Fraudster Wanted In The U.S.
Submit Comment | Print | Email

Friday, February 06, 2009 - By Henry Ojelu Viewed 1492 Times Rating: by 0 users

Emmanuel Olutokunbo Enaboifo

President Musa Yar’Adua has appointed Emmanuel Olutokunbo Enaboifo, who is wanted by the United States Secret Service, in connection with a criminal offence for which he was jailed in absentia.

He was appointed as the Executive Director, Finance and Administration, Nigeria – Sao Tome and Principe Joint Development Authority. According to online news agency, Sahara Reporters, Enaboifo was convicted by a US court in 1986, for attempting to defraud the Philadelphia Savings Fund Society (PSFS) of a huge sum of money. Before the judgement could be read, Enaboifo disappeared, prompting the US Secret Service to declare him wanted.

According to the online publication, Enaboifo was convicted of bank fraud in a US District Court of the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, in 1986, on a two-count charge of aiding and abetting bank fraud.

Mr. Enaboifo, who was then a student at Temple University in Philadelphia, was arrested on 8 August, 1986, at 5702 North Oaks Boulevard, North Brunswick, New Jersey.

A copy of the superseding indictment, under which Enaboifo was charged, reads: “From, on or about 1 April, 1986, to about 2 June, 1986, at Philadelphia, in Eastern District of Pennsylvania and elsewhere, defendants, Charles Ola and Olutokunbo Enaboifo, knowingly and intentionally conspired with each other and with other persons unknown to this grand jury to attempt to execute a scheme and artifice to defraud Philadelphia Savings Fund Society (PSFS) of moneys, in violation of Title 18, United States Code Section 1344(a) CD.

The indictment further revealed that on 3 September, 1986, a grand jury returned a superseding indictment against Olutokunbo Enaboifo and Charles Ola.

The matter took a dramatic twist when, on 20 October, 1986, the court discovered that Enaboifo’s co-accused, Charles Ola, had fled America to evade justice.

Enaboifo subsequently faced the trial alone. He was found guilty, and sentencing fixed for 24 November, 1986.

He was, however, nowhere to be found on the sentencing day, warranting the court to issue a bench warrant against him. The US Secret Service took up the matter, enlisting his name as one of the wanted criminals in the United States.

After years of fruitlessly trying to find Enaboifo, the US Attorney’s office reopened the case and requested a sentencing in absentia through series of motions and sentencing memoranda. On 15 April, 2004, a final judgement was entered against Enaboifo. Part of the judgement reads: “Olutokunbo Enaboifo is sentenced to a term of six months incarceration for count one and two, to run concurrently and a fine of $1,000 is imposed against him.”

Besides this, while in school in the US, he was reported to have been expelled following his alleged fraudulent activities. Against this background, the credibility of Enaboifo is said to be in doubt. Some of his close friends disclosed that he does not even possess any qualification for the job, which raises serious worries over president Yar’Adua’s intentions for the country.

Sahara Reporters noted that Enaboifo’s appointment may have been a form of compensation for his role during Yar’Adua’s campaign for election in 2006 and 2007. He was the chief logistics officer of the president’s campaign team. Enaboifo recently celebrated his 50th birthday at his Parkview Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos, house, which was reportedly bought for him by a former South-South governor, James Ibori.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Jonwesley(m): 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2012
Delafruita: how does a company registered in 2010(after jonathan became president) suddenly becomes a recipient of a contract to import crude within just a few months?that means the company was registered with the fore-knowledge that an allocation was waiting for it.that eplains how marketers inreased under retardeen to 128 within just a few weeks.and some "laptops" are here defending jonathan.whether its senior Aig or junior Aig,the man's interest was conflicted from the beginning and a responsible president will immediately relieve him of his duties on that committee

The same Aig Imoukhuede is married to the daughter of Bank of Industry Boss, and with BOI ties to the CBN gets CBN fundings and intervention funds/schemes for access bank without any stress as other banks face. No wonder he is being linked to be the next CBN Governor. High level hipocracy of government and sham politikings.God wld expose them, its just a matter off time.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by najoke: 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2012
Jonwesley:

The same Aig Imoukhuede is married to the daughter of Bank of Industry Boss, and with BOI ties to the CBN gets CBN fundings and intervention funds/schemes for access bank without any stress as other banks face. No wonder he is being linked to be the next CBN Governor. High level hipocracy of government and sham politikings.God wld expose them, its just a matter off time.

@Beaf and the 40 laptop bandit

Who is laughing now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by ifeci: 3:53pm On Jul 10, 2012
^^^Nowadays Beaf Doesn't have anything to contribute rather he resorts to making comic of himself by either using pictures to derail the topic or calling names to shy away from the main issue or he will use another ID to hide his s.t.u.p.i.d.i.t.y. Like he's Boss, the guy is Empty!

1 Like

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by luqwafar: 6:17pm On Jul 10, 2012
Like my comment every time this man GEJ is not the kind of president this complex country like NIGERIA need now,we need a politician not an animal cos he read zoology,his attitude in government is too bad,even the world no is not capable of ruling this country.He cannot declare his asset like his former boss UMAR MUSA YAR'DUA,his incompetent,we need a better person not him 2015 is around the corner,GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Guk: 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2012
As much as i want to support GEJ to succed as many others do, he just does it in each time. Aig-Imokhuede was in charge of his campaign fund raising alongside the Minister of Aviation Stella Oduah who owns SPG, among those indicted in subsidy scam, stills seats in FEC meetings every wednesday and they expect us to believe and respect these sham committees We r tired of committees. We already have over 100 of them since GEJ came to power

1 Like

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Kobojunkie: 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2012
Guk: As much as i want to support GEJ to succed as many others do, he just does it in each time. Aig-Imokhuede was in charge of his campaign fund raising alongside the Minister of Aviation Stella Oduah who owns SPG, among those indicted in subsidy scam, stills seats in FEC meetings every wednesday and they expect us to believe and respect these sham committees We r tired of committees. We already have over 100 of them since GEJ came to power
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by wesley80(m): 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2012
Here's a piece by Ijeoma Nwogwugwu on this subject

[b] In contrast to the Lawan-led committee of the House, the Aig-Imoukhuede committee conducted its investigation with professional restraint and was devoid of the public shenanigans that charactersised the House probe on the same subject. It entailed the sequestering, for weeks, at the Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja, a retinue of Central Bank of Nigeria examiners, experienced bank auditors and chief compliance officers of banks who scoured through piles and piles of documents before arriving at their conclusions. No member of the Aig-Imoukhuede made a spectacle of being pressurised by oil marketers and importers to influence the outcome of the probe. And to boot, their work was carried out in record time and was devoid of fanfare. What was more interesting was the near-thoroughness of the committee’s findings, which contrasted sharply with that of the House. The Aig-Imoukhuede committee painstakingly highlighted the infractions committed by oil marketers and importers, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation and Petroleum Products Price Regulatory Agency, and listed all the marketers and importers that had purportedly committed the infractions without fear or favour. Indeed, no marketer was shielded from the embarrassment of having to clear its name from the findings of the committee. [/b] Interestingly, it is the report commissioned by the finance ministry that President Goodluck Jonathan may have chosen to take seriously. The president, though reluctant, is obviously under pressure to clean up the fuel subsidy scheme and prosecute erring marketers. Accordingly, if the House would only spare a moment, it should be clear to anyone but the blind that what the president has been doing for weeks was to mouth the right platitudes about prosecuting the marketers indicted by the House report, while waiting for the real McCoy. The minute he got what he wanted, the president swiftly set up a presidential panel to verify and reconcile the subsidy payments unravelled by the Aig-Imoukhuede committee, a measure he never took when the House report reached his desk as far back as April.

And this isn't good enough for some Nigerian's just cos someone supposedly indicted bares same lastname as the Chairman! SMH.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Kobojunkie: 8:38pm On Jul 10, 2012
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by wesley80(m): 8:39pm On Jul 10, 2012
Jonwesley:

I've read lots of dumb opinions but you've got to hand it to this guy - a grenade I mean!
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:09am On Jul 11, 2012
wesley80: Here's a piece by Ijeoma Nwogwugwu on this subject

And this isn't good enough for some Nigerian's just cos someone supposedly indicted bares same lastname as the Chairman! SMH.

We want the report thorough and no one should be spared. What about if there is an attempt to quickly sweep some names out of the list. Is that what you want? We want this done the right way, with the right people.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Kobojunkie: 4:15am On Jul 11, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

We want the report thorough and no one should be spared. What about if there is an attempt to quickly sweep some names out of the list. Is that what you want? [color=#990000]We want this done the right way, with the right people.
[/color]
Thank you!! We not only want things done, but we want them done right!

To example earlier - in the case that it is found out later that one of the jury members is a relative of either the plaintiff or defendant, no matter how well the case is going, whatever judgement that results will be thrown out. A new jury appointed, and the whole process forced to start over again. That is what fairness is about. Not mago-mago to the right answer.

Again, there is a reason why these things ought to be done right.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by wesley80(m): 7:02am On Jul 11, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

We want the report thorough and no one should be spared. What about if there is an attempt to quickly sweep some names out of the list. Is that what you want? We want this done the right way, with the right people.

So how did u arrive at the conclusion that this isn't being done right? Have you seen the report? When discredit a report you've not seen simply cos it was devoid of the showmanship that Farouk and his gang favored?
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by shabaranky: 7:37am On Jul 11, 2012
GEJ is the most foolish and stupid President in Africa! infact....in the whold world!!! Mumu PHD holder, He is nothing but a comedian!
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Demdem(m): 7:46am On Jul 11, 2012
Guk: As much as i want to support GEJ to succed as many others do, he just does it in each time. Aig-Imokhuede was in charge of his campaign fund raising alongside the Minister of Aviation Stella Oduah who owns SPG, among those indicted in subsidy scam, stills seats in FEC meetings every wednesday and they expect us to believe and respect these sham committees We r tired of committees. We already have over 100 of them since GEJ came to power

Av always known this and shout it out for all but these bandits wont allow Nigerians to digest it. This govt is a joke. Anyone that thinks otherwise is a reetard.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by thegoodjoehunt(m): 8:21am On Jul 11, 2012
wesley80:

So how did u arrive at the conclusion that this isn't being done right? Have you seen the report? When discredit a report you've not seen simply cos it was devoid of the showmanship that Farouk and his gang favored?

How can having someone whose relative is indicted on the list be the same as the process being done the right way?
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by wesley80(m): 8:51am On Jul 11, 2012
^^ If you knew jack about auditing you wld recognize there are safeguards guarding against instances of self interest as is possible in this case. The article I posted above highlighted the thoroughness of the Aig committee so what on earth are you going on about?
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Demdem(m): 9:01am On Jul 11, 2012
wesley80: ^^ If you knew jack about auditing you wld recognize there are safeguards guarding against instances of self interest as is possible in this case. The article I posted above highlighted the thoroughness of the Aig committee so what on earth are you going on about?

what ffucking safe guard are u talking about? is it thicker than Blood? As it is in this country today its not impossible to manipulate anything. u are wiser than this.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by wesley80(m): 9:06am On Jul 11, 2012
^^ He is just the Chairman of a committee, he's not working in isolation and even so, his report is being subjected to further scrutiny! Don't jump the gun, lets wait till we see the content of his report and how the high and mighty have all been exonerated b4 we place him on the guillotine.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Beaf: 9:09am On Jul 11, 2012
I really really pity the members of NL's winsh coven!
Imagine the way they are fling around their dead thread, acting stup!d as usual. Lol!
Even an old man like Gbawe! Na wa!
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Demdem(m): 9:11am On Jul 11, 2012
wesley80: ^^ He is just the Chairman of a committee, he's not working in isolation and even so, his report is being subjected to further scrutiny! Don't jump the gun, lets wait till we see the content of his report and how the high and mighty have all been exonerated b4 we place him on the guillotine.

my guy, the chairman holds enormous powers beside the further scrutiny u talked about is being done by him again so what is the issue here? the same way u all declared that as long as farouk is stained (not his committee members) so also the house report is stained, the same can be said of this man and his so called report. Dont change the goalpost for him oga. The foundation is faulty, the report should be thrown into bin

1 Like

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Beaf: 9:12am On Jul 11, 2012
wesley80: ^^ He is just the Chairman of a committee, he's not working in isolation and even so, his report is being subjected to further scrutiny! Don't jump the gun, lets wait till we see the content of his report and how the high and mighty have all been exonerated b4 we place him on the guillotine.

Don't mind the toad. Aig Imokhuede will not prosecute anybody, rather the EFCC will investigate all names and carry out its job, but you can trust fools (especially of Gbawe calibre) to cling to flimsy straws like losers always do. Maybe he thinks Tinubu's Oando is involved and is just panicking that there'll be no Tinubu crumbs for him to manage in Ghana.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Demdem(m): 9:15am On Jul 11, 2012
Beaf:

Don't mind the toad. Aig Imokhuede will not prosecute anybody, rather the EFCC will investigate all names and carry out its job, but you can trust fools (especially of Gbawe calibre) to cling to flimsy straws like losers always do. Maybe he thinks Tinubu's Oando is involved and is just panicking that there'll be no Tinubu crumbs for him to manage in Ghana.

he-goat, the same way for the house report. The house doesnt have the right to prosecute and they declared this. They asked the security agents to get to work on the report and do the needful so whats ur argument again? Aig is stained likewise his miserable report. Its meant for the bin.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Beaf: 9:20am On Jul 11, 2012
Demdem:

he-goat, the same way for the house report. The house doesnt have the right to prosecute and they declared this. They asked the security agents to get to work on the report and do the needful so whats ur argument again? Aig is stained likewise his miserable report. Its meant for the bin.

You sound really desperate, just like all thieves.
Your father, Atiku must be really worried indeed.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Beaf: 9:21am On Jul 11, 2012
[size=14pt]Will all winshes, please stand up![/size] grin grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Demdem(m): 9:24am On Jul 11, 2012
Beaf:

You sound really desperate, just like all thieves.
Your father, Atiku must be really worried indeed.

Simply because u cant disprove what i said (which is the bitter truth), u decided to go offensive grin grin grin. Its allowed. produce from rotten kunt like yourself are like that by default. grin grin

By he way ffuck Atiku, the Killer party member. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Patrick Leahy, US Senator Calls Nigerian Soldiers ‘rapists’ / I Don’t Have Constitutional Powers To Create Cattle Colonies – Buhari / Locking Lokoja Stadium Will Not Stop PDP’s Victory - Melaye Mocks Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.