Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,162 members, 7,829,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel (17695 Views)

Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki / Fayose Lauds Buhari For Appointing Olonishakin Chief Of Defence Staff / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa Files Suit Against Buhari Over Delay In Appointing Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by gegee(m): 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2012
ypzilanti: Minutes from 40 Lap Top Squad Meeting 09/07/2012

Venue: Somewhere in Abuja.

Agenda: How to defend the indefensible.GEJ appoints person investigated for fuel subsidy fraud as chairman of fuel subsidy panel.

Todays meeting was headed by Reno Omokiri, cyber name beaf.

Upon getting the report, the meeting chairman scratched and scratched his head for over 15 minutes while 40 of us waited patiently for instructions.

Emerging from his trance and muttering 'this job is sure getting harder by the day', he informed us to avoid trying to justify this one. Logic he said will not win this argument.

We were then informed to go after the characters of any poster on nairaland that attacks this crazy move by the government.

Beaf said ' abuse their mothers, their fathers, their children...'

We were then told to 'like' and quote each others posts.

While we sat and waited for more instructions, Mr. Beaf glared and yelled 'What? that's all that I have...Get to work and earn your salaries. You think this job is easy?'

With that he stormed out of the room.

pardon me please but is this 40 laptop squad for real ?
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2012
may God bless GEJ and give him the wisdom to lead this complex nation. Mr. President knows what he's doing. I love my president i love my country. FRESH AIR FOR LIFE!
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by ypzilanti: 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2012
Beaf: Poor red-eyed Gbawe; our daddy, the old guy! Always on the side of liars!
Dude, what do you want your kids mates to do if you are going about like this? embarassed

Enjoy your Sahara Reporters, jare! They are as "truthful" as you.
The fake pic below too is courtesy Sahara Reporters. Just like you, photoshoping, lies and creating fakes is their stock in trade. Shame. cry cry cry cry
http://saharareporters.com/photo/photonews-jonathans-declaration-when-jonathan-women-met-goodluck-men

www.nairaland.com/attachments/324341_SaharaReportersFakePicture_jpg69a0b6e4ad1c8831fa731bd73bb022d2

^^^^
Are we name calling still? You are not good at this shitttty job sef. I can think of better ways to employ spin and double-speak to deflect criticism on this matter.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by dedeike: 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2012
superior1:

Laptop No 15, una no dey disappoint.Only morons like you make this type of comment, if you have any good info to discredit the news why don't you indulge us but i trust all you will do is to support your pay master even when glaring details that should make a zombie automate his thinking faculty and thread a path of honor is displayed before you.
All your baseless allegations of laptop 15 flies in the face of the obvious fact that I don't even use a laptop. So all I do is to laugh at your foolishness when you associate me with your imaginary Laptop 15.

Back to the issue on ground. Given the history of some guys in this forum who are paid to deliberately spread falsehood, every discerning mind must take steps to verify certain info posted for discussion. I have never rushed to defend or criticise anybody. The mere fact that the so called CAC links are only available at PREMIUM TIMES gives me cause for caution. PREMIUM TIMES is a Phony media group well known for its rumors and pedestrian gist.

All I asked for its for caution in jumping into conclusions. Is that not what any reasonable man will do in the circumstance? The grouse you have with me is that I don't want to rush into buying this story which might be another product from the SHOPRITE OF LIES
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Kobojunkie: 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2012
uzomagic: Nothing in any of the links you provided indicates that AIG Imokhuede owns the said firm. The premium times story is only corroborated by Sahara reporters. The doubts about its credibility remain.

I am sure you can read. The @Post you responded to does not tell you any of what you have above. It simply tells you that Aig-Imoukhuede was in fact appointed LAST WEEK by the President, and the links included show that.

Now, on the supposed CAC link, I think what you should instead do, is come up with counter evidence if you can. And that you could easily be done by calling up the CAC and requesting the correct information be sent to you. undecided undecided undecided undecided

So far, the name seems to point to the same ACCESS Bank PLC Aig-Imoukhuede. Counter it by providing evidence to do so. Anything else will only be a waste of people's time.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Gbawe: 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2012
ypzilanti:

^^^^
Are we name calling still? You are not good at this shitttty job sef. I can think of better ways to employ spin and double-speak to deflect criticism on this matter.

My brother, as applies to the most foul smelling ashewo and obsessed stalker on Nairaland, don't forget the saying; "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people".

When some are always given to following folks around shamelessly and obsessively discussing people, then I think you and the entire forum should have a good understanding of the mind they are working with. It is therefore not their fault. They only deserve pity for their 'limitations'.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by idirect(m): 9:18pm On Jul 09, 2012
C-in-C in charge of waste is really giving the 40guys with the laptop a tough job, SHEGE GEJ.
Grades don't measure intelligence, Phd my foot
Ode oshi
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Beaf: 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2012
ypzilanti:

^^^^

Sure you can! The fact that you wake up everyday with your conscience sold to El Rufai for a farthing makes you little better than a thief.
I'm sure you can think up great ways to spin and lie, just like your friends at premiumTimes and Sahara Reporters.

How can any sane human wake up everyday to lie? Dude, you are sick.
Don't you see anything in your childrens eyes to make you stop this disgusting behaviour? Why sell their future for a nickel? Do you have a conscience, or is it all shiit in you?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/747780_PaidAgents_jpg23aabd9dc39f5a836e53102ca915a482
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by ypzilanti: 9:20pm On Jul 09, 2012
gegee: pardon me please but is this 40 laptop squad for real ?

My broda we thought it was a joke at first oh.

People can disagree over policy points, but when defense of the government becomes rabid,incoherent and systematic following certain patterns, you begin to get the picture.

Someone even posted a registration timeline and subsequent posts by the registrants.

Beaf was the lone wolf before (with a few less rabid followers) but recently just as things have got worse in the country they have ramped up the cyber warfare. Sometime in June, after the presidential jamboree in brazil, and subsequent flak, they increased the ranks on the net.

Boys are unemployed and have to eat, jare. It is not your fault that the country is like this. To save your soul from eternal damnation however,I advice you to sign on with another name for your home computer, and counter your earlier comments supporting bad things. So that God will not punish you. grin

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Beaf: 9:23pm On Jul 09, 2012
^
Dude, keep selling your kids and attempting to smear others. Karma will get you and your fellow lying bastards.

Gbawe:

My brother, as applies to the most foul smelling ashewo and obsessed stalker on Nairaland, don't forget the saying; "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people".

When some are always given to following folks around shamelessly and obsessively discussing people, then I think you and the entire forum should have a good understanding of the mind they are working with. It is therefore not their fault. They only deserve pity for their 'limitations'.

Yeah, "great minds" like your tell lies; especially the old men like you who should be showing us younger ones the right path.
Shame on you. Liar.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by uzomagic(m): 9:28pm On Jul 09, 2012
"However, a source in the Presidency confirmed to our correspondent on Sunday that spirited efforts were being made by marketers to discredit the report"-Punch Newspapers. This is just a diversionary attempt by the marketers to try and discredit the Committee's report which they know cannot be manipulated.The source said, “The audit report of the Aig-Imoukhede committee is causing apprehension among oil marketers for obvious reasons. You know that after the Farouk Lawan committee submitted its report, a lot of marketers faulted it, saying the report was more  political than a reflection of the true situation. I think it is fairly obvious that the Cabal will stop at nothing to give the committee a bad name like the proverbial dog in order to hang it.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by ypzilanti: 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2012
Gbawe:

Hmmn
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Beaf: 9:37pm On Jul 09, 2012
ypzilanti:

Yeah right...Obama, Issac Newton and Nelson Mandela never discussed anybody in their life. Pathetic fool repeating nonsense quote. Here's a quote for you to repeat to yourself: 'That a quote is popular does not mean it always applies or it is true'.

Check my posts on different intellectually stimulating topics, punk.

Phucking intellectually challenged Lilliputian, with the IQ of a centipede.

Funny guy! Why do you lie so much, bro? What do you tell your kids you do for a living after "collecting" from El Rufai?
Search your heart very deeply, cos you are really lost and losing it. embarassed

Anyways, on a lighter note. Which level of winsh you be? You be pilot abi you be astronaut? Abi na you de use di TV wen de inside pot?
Winsh na winsh! grin
All hail Osonga Airways! grin grin grin

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by GboyegaD(m): 9:38pm On Jul 09, 2012
Delafruita:
God had nothing to do with jonathan's election.nigerians(ignorant ones) willingly brought this calamity upon themselves and no amount of prayer can reverse it.i hope they have learnt their lesson

Unfortunately, we do not learn. We are so sentimental that there is nothing we do not attach sentiments to even in our homes in many cases.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Gbawe: 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2012
ypzilanti:

Yeah right...Obama, Issac Newton and Nelson Mandela never discussed anybody in their life. Pathetic fool repeating nonsense quote. Here's a quote for you to repeat to yourself: 'That a quote is popular does not mean it always applies or it is true'.

Check my posts on different intellectually stimulating topics, punk.

Phucking intellectually challenged Lilliputian, with the IQ of a centipede.

Do you understand that you are not the subject of what I was talking about? Read again with clarifications that hopefully makes things clear:

My brother, as applies to the most foul smelling ashewo and obsessed stalker on Nairaland (Beaf), don't forget the saying; "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people" (i.e ashewo Beaf always talking about Gbawe, saharareporters, Tinubu, El rufai, Buhari, etc, etc).

When some are always given to following folks around shamelessly and obsessively discussing people (Beaf), then I think you and the entire forum should have a good understanding of the mind they (Beaf and co) are working with. It is therefore not their fault. They (Beaf and co) only deserve pity for their 'limitations'.

Kapish? Everyone knows the forum's ashewo whose 'modus operandi' consist entirely of distracting simpletons via making everything about individuals he stalks and mentions repeatedly and shamelessly.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Beaf: 9:46pm On Jul 09, 2012
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by ypzilanti: 9:48pm On Jul 09, 2012
Gbawe:

Do you understand that you are not the subject of what I was talking about? Read again with clarifications that hopefully makes things clear:

Friendly fire. Abi na misfire.

I thought it was those 40 laptop squad again...man, those people really piss me off. The country is going to the dogs and they are busy typing rubbish. Better save up the foul lood stained money and try and quit that job before you attract God's wrath.

Kapish? Everyone knows the forum's ashewo whose 'modus operandi' consist of distracting simpletons via making everything about individuals he stalks and mentions repeatedly and shamelessly.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by ypzilanti: 9:48pm On Jul 09, 2012
ypzilanti:

I thought it was those 40 laptop squad again...man, those people really piss me off. The country is going to the dogs and they are busy typing rubbish. Better save up the foul blood stained money and try and quit that job before you attract God's wrath.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Dollarman101: 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Really? And can you please elaborate on why you think that if the document had come from the CAC, the listings would be in alphabetical order and in order of the respective dates? I know you suggest there that you doubt that the CAC would store their data in a rancorous state but I want to be sure what you mean here. undecided undecided undecided undecided

I am really interested in why you seem so sure of this. Because even the entries in the National Budget download documents are not listed in alphabetical order, or any in particular order. I know this because I have been working on mining that data for the past couple of weeks. And this xteristic seems to apply to all the other documents I have been able to download from various agencies down in Nigeria. If only they did create standard documents, I would been spared a lot of headache but that wasn't the case. So I am really curious

Also, have you even seen the CAC website(s) at all?? undecided undecided undecided
Every practicing lawyer on this thread will laugh seriously on the ignorance that you have so seriously depicted on the CAC link issue.

For your information, online search on CAC website is not an all comers affair. You are a very big liar to claim that you accessed the search thru the above links.

First, you must approach the CAC and pay the neccassry fees for search. Then you fill the requisite forms and you must furnish your accreditation details as a lawyer.
You will also be in possession of the company's RC NUMBERS.

So unless you re a magician, I don't know how else you would have managed to verify your own search this night.

WHY MUST YOU ENGAGE IN BLACKMAIL JUST TO GET AT A MAN WHO DEFEATED YOUR PAYMASTER AT THE POLLS? WHY?
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by blacksta(m): 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2012
Lol

Beaf, if you are really not laptop 001 prove the forum wrong by not attacking the personalities , what is your take on the matter. Appointments such as this only happens in banana republics , in sane climes it is called conflicts of interest
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by hillsate: 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2012
Bakare said GEJ's destiny is to bankrupt and bulkanise Nigeria.
GEJ whines and dines with suspects (Otedola) even after corruption allegations have been labelled against them.
GEJ appoints people ( Aig Imoukhuede) who stole more than 75% of Nigeria's budget to investigate how the money was stolen.
GEJ is performing as expected.
I do not think GEJ will disappoint.
[b]G[/b]ood [b]E[/b]xample of [b]J[/b]esters. . . . (God forgive me).

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Gbawe: 10:00pm On Jul 09, 2012
ypzilanti:

I thought it was those 40 laptop squad again...man, those people really piss me off. The country is going to the dogs and they are busy typing rubbish. Better save up the foul blood stained money and try and quit that job before you attract God's wrath.

That is the point I was making. Nothing shows the 'simple minds' of those folks more than how every single one of them is completely devoted to attacking individuals who have no role in governance (Buhari, Tinubu, Bakare, EL Rufai et al) while they find it expedient to ignore the misrule of their messiah who has been given a lot , as President and C-in-C, but is delivering zero. Their olodo thinking is that the longer they keep shouting names (Bakare, El Rufai, Buhari etc) the more Nigerians will be distracted from noting GEJ's abject failings, incompetence and hideous love of corruption.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Biggyd2: 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2012
Whose money are these people using to set up these committees sef? Tax payers/poor masses? If I remember correctly our Attorney General told us earlier that The Federal Government will not implement the (Farouk Lawan's) report, until anti-graft bodies have fully investigated corruption-related issues raised by the report. Why did our president hurriedly set up this committee, knowing that the EFCC was to investigate the initial report anyway? This Aig-Imoukhuede is part of the group that took over Inter continental right? These people are using us to play kalo kalo, I beg. It is government of the more you look the less you see!
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Kobojunkie: 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Dollarman101: Every practicing lawyer on this thread will laugh seriously on the ignorance that you have so seriously depicted on the CAC link issue.

CAC link issue? Are you sure you have your head on right?
Dollarman101:
For your information, online search on CAC website is not an all comers affair. You are a very big liar to claim that you accessed the search thru the above links.

um . . . if you cannot read, please speak up. The link is from premium-times. It says so right there for you to read. At least just click to read, not jump to attack first and then use your head later.

Dollarman101:
First, you must approach the CAC and pay the neccassry fees for search. Then you fill the requisite forms and you must furnish your accreditation details as a lawyer.
You will also be in possession of the company's RC NUMBERS.
um .. . I didn't ask you to regurgitate information that is available on the CAC website.

Dollarman101:
So unless you re a magician, I don't know how else you would have managed to verify your own search this night.

WHY MUST YOU ENGAGE IN BLACKMAIL JUST TO GET AT A MAN WHO DEFEATED YOUR PAYMASTER AT THE POLLS? WHY?

You definitely don't know how to read. All you have done is produce what I term "USELESS INFORMATION", and what this does is make it clear to me that you don't even take time to read what it is you are responding to. Even worse you typed up all the trash above without addressing the very questions asked you . . . Here again . .

Kobojunkie:

Really? And can you please elaborate on why you think that if the document had come from the CAC, the listings would be in alphabetical order and in order of the respective dates? I know you suggest there that you doubt that the CAC would store their data in a rancorous state but I want to be sure what you mean here. undecided undecided undecided undecided

I am really interested in why you seem so sure of this. Because I know for a fact that entries in the Nigerian National Budget download documents are not listed in alphabetical order, or any in particular order, and the documents are not properly formatted. I know this because I have been working on mining that data for the past couple of weeks. And this xteristic seems to apply to all the other documents I have been able to download from various agencies down in Nigeria. If only they did create standard documents, I would been spared a lot of headache but that wasn't the case. So I am really curious

Also, have you even seen the CAC website(s) at all?? undecided undecided undecided

If you cannot respond appropriately, spare us the tripe . . spare us the useless lectures . . .

1 Like

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Jkorokoro: 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2012
Reno Omokori, your days are numbered. u shall not prosper, u will lack for the rest of ur life
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by OmoTier1(m): 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2012
Beaf: ^
Dude, keep selling your kids and attempting to smear others. Karma will get you and your fellow lying bastards.

Yeah, "great minds" like your tell lies; especially the old men like you who should be showing us younger ones the right path.
Shame on you. Liar.
You are a disgrace to God and humanity! Accursed from the womb, hence it is no surprise you would defend the devil even when his tail is clipped between his legs!You must be innately callous to see the truth and cast it aside. With low minds like yourself in GEJ's camp, it is a no brainner why His government has failed spectacularly!

In a sane clime, you would not have elite criminals like Aig heading a committee this important, rather He would be probably be preparing for His exile to a maximum prison! You sure know why GEJ would appoint His kind to head this committee, else how will He covered His soiled hands?

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Jkorokoro: 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2012
reno omokiri, every deprived Nigerian prophesy doom into ur life and ur household
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Mandelaguy(m): 10:18pm On Jul 09, 2012
I refused to comment on this matter,just changed my mind. Why would I join issues with anti GEJ critics generate a post and corroborate their post in saharareporters after premium carried the news(both are anti GEJ reporters)and expect me to waste my precious energy with them? Anyway,for the records,soon,the subsidy prosecution starts,and they will have more news and posts to generate.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Jkorokoro: 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2012
Reno omokiri, as you continue multiplying your IDs on this site to spread your evil words of deceit, may your troubles in life multiply

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by ypzilanti: 10:24pm On Jul 09, 2012
Dear GEJ,

Please get a reeeeaaaallly smart guy that you will consult on EVERYTHING...when I say EVERYTHING, I mean it. Someone that should actually be a president of Nigeria but will never emerge in this 'ghana must go' political system. We both know you are not intellectually capable of executing this presidential assignment. This does not mean that you are not smart, it just means that the level of complexity of the Nigerian situation needs a Napoleon/Mahatir Mohammed/Obama/Mandela combo, and you are not a quarter of even one of these men.

You ran a pretty good campaign for the job. You used professionals and you got the job done. You should do the same with governance.

If you do not do this, your Presidency is headed to become the worst in Nigeria's history of bad presidencies.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Beaf: 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2012
We sadly witness yet another winsh party.
How can any normal person wake up in the morning to lie, simply because they lost elections and their eyes are still red.
Imagine an old guy like Gbawe too?! Lol!

I can imagine how many of these fellows have bought Farouk caps to collect filthy money to tell lies and bury the future of unborn generations.
Gbawe, explain. cool
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by najoke: 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2012
Jkorokoro: reno omokiri, every deprived Nigerian prophesy doom into ur life and ur household

Amen!!!
@Beaf

U keep embarrassing urself....I said it dt when it comes ur oga d only good thing u will do is to insult people can't ufor once prove ur point without an insult.......

Keep embarrasing urself..
Who is d paid agent here..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senate Summons Emefiele To Explain N305 To 1$ / Police Declare State Of Emergency In Kaduna / PDP Convention: How Wike Mobilised Governors To Endorse Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.