Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,382 members, 7,836,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel (17702 Views)

Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki / Fayose Lauds Buhari For Appointing Olonishakin Chief Of Defence Staff / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa Files Suit Against Buhari Over Delay In Appointing Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by kiyosaki1(m): 12:31am On Jul 10, 2012
BEAF AND ALL HIS FOLLOWERS ARE DOING MONKEY BUSINESS

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by ypzilanti: 12:31am On Jul 10, 2012
dedeike:
FINALLY, SANITY HAS SET IN.

KOBOJUNKIE IS NOW CALLING FOR PROPER VERIFICATION OF THE COMPANY's PROFILE AT CAC.

EXACTLY WHAT I REQUESTED FOR EARLIER AND THE DOGS WERE LET LOOSE AGAINST ME.

SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT MAD MEN ENJOY LUCID MOMENTS AROUND 12 AM, THIS IS A CLEAR PROOF. I SUGGEST WE DISCUSS MORE AROUND THIS HOUR OF THE NIGHT. grin cheesy

Semantics.

There are direct quotes from verifiable people like Mr Adeniran in the article. If you are not aware of how journalism works, when they want to lie, they tell stories and attribute them to sources close to the presidency or sources close to wherever...

A direct quote from a living person to buttress a fake story is an invitation to get sued for millions of naira.

You guys are going around in circles. Both the aggressive beaf that is just abusing and cursing like a drunken sailor and the more subtle 'let's wait and verify' apologists.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Beaf: 12:35am On Jul 10, 2012
kiyosaki1: BEAF RECEIVING DICTATION VIA PHONE

I see you are desperately seeking my notice as usual. Bro, you are so stup!d its miracle you can even exist.
How do you manage it, sir? Were you brought up by chimps? Lol!

What a mentally abbreviated piece of dung!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

This is you, fool:

1 Like

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 10, 2012
If the report is true as published, then there is conflict of interest. Aig should not have been placed in a position to mete out punishment to himself. I wonder what happens to vetting before appointment. It's really shameful and we are truly in a cycle of shame as Osundare aptly put it:

Round and round in a cycle of shame
The bribed, the briber, all the same
In a land so decrepit, so decayed
Justice always denied, for ever delayed

The presidency continues to send an odious signal repeatedly that it has something to hide in this subsidy palaver. It's such a shame. Abati response was even more shameful for a guy with a Law degree. So sad.

When PREMIUM TIMES sought to know from the president’s spokesperson, Reuben Abati, whether the president was aware that Mr. Aig-Imokhuoede also benefited from the fuel subsidy payments he was asked to verify, his response was a question: "Are you sure?"

When our reporter answered in the affirmative, he continued, "If that is the case, the question to ask is: Is his company guilty of any wrongdoing?"

When he was asked whether that did not amount to asking the Access Bank’s managing director to probe himself over the scam, "Mr Abati said "No" pointing out that “it would only amount to asking an insider to do an inside investigation."

Mr. Abati, who promised to get more information, and revert to our reporter, never did by the time this report was published Monday morning.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by ballabriggs: 12:37am On Jul 10, 2012
ypzilanti:

Semantics.

There are direct quotes from verifiable people like Mr Adeniran in the article. If you are not aware of how journalism works, when they want to lie, they tell stories and attribute them to sources close to the presidency or sources close to wherever...

A direct quote from a living person to buttress a fake story is an invitation to get sued for millions of naira.

You guys are going around in circles. Both the aggressive beaf that is just abusing and cursing like a drunken sailor and the more subtle 'let's wait and verify' apologists.

Abeg leave that one, he is suffering from acute 'Daniel Kanuism'. Then it was Youths Earnestly Ask for Abacha, YEAA, today it is Youths Earnestly Ask for a Retardeen, YEAR. Na the same hungry political movement.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Kobojunkie: 12:39am On Jul 10, 2012
Vogue50: Unfortunately, u fall under the category of small minds because u discuss people ! GEJ especially. Have been following your posts on nairaland and I haven't seen any positive post that you have made in favor of FG. U should be discussing issues that will foster growth and better tidings for your country rather than creating an atmosphere of despair ,especially to the less-informed people in the country. May the lord have mercy on your deceitful soul !

I don't think there is anything small-minded about discussing the President. As a matter of fact, people in democracies ought to spend a good portion of their existence discussing those they have in leadership and the decisions they make. Because if you think, not too hard, you will realize that those decisions impact the growth of the democracy, the development of the lives of the poeple, and the future that awaits them. So it is in the best interest of the Nation that people think regularly of what those they have in government are doing and what benefits, if any, they are able to reap from the decisions they make. Cause this is essentially the way you gather information to help you make better decision on who to vote, or not vote for, when the next elections come around. You do not wait till the last minute to be fed propaganda and misinformation when you can by simply using your head gather all the evidence you need for the decision to be made.

Again, I call for common sense dissection of issues. If you really want to foster growth then you should be able to admit to yourself that discussing growth without discussing those manning the growth is worthless endeavour. That is like a child discussing payment of his/her school fees without discussing the ability of his/her parents to afford said fees.

When PREMIUM TIMES[b] sought to know from the president’s spokesperson, Reuben Abati[/b], whether the president was aware that Mr. Aig-Imokhuoede also benefited from the fuel subsidy payments he was asked to verify, his response was a question: "Are you sure?"

When our reporter answered in the affirmative, he continued, "If that is the case, the question to ask is: Is his company guilty of any wrongdoing?"

The above alone should send chills down the spine of those who want to see those who bilked Nigerians of billions punished.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by kiyosaki1(m): 12:40am On Jul 10, 2012
On a serious note ,so beaf was ounce an progressive facing gun with his beaf chest (who dash monkey banana ) well I no blame am what a misplaced priority .Beaf your story is like that of Saul in the bible that started well but ended badly ,what a wasted life.Change because 2015 is very near and by that time it might be too late
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by ypzilanti: 12:47am On Jul 10, 2012
Vogue50: Unfortunately, u fall under the category of small minds because u discuss people ! GEJ especially. Have been following your posts on nairaland and I haven't seen any positive post that you have made in favor of FG. U should be discussing issues that will foster growth and better tidings for your country rather than creating an atmosphere of despair ,especially to the less-informed people in the country. May the lord have mercy on your deceitful soul !

Awww...does the truth hurt? Oya go back and search my previous posts again. You will find several suggestions on how to move the nation forward.

I have severally advocated decentralizing the police, setting up a professional anti kidnapping and terrorism agency equipped with forensic technology and raid response ability, massive public works and increase in internet access to employ nigerians, and privatizing NEPA.

What positive is there on the FG? A little movement in the direction of privatizing NEPA. Check my posts...I have said that GEJ will probably get a win in power by the end of his tenure, but we should not expect anything else. Absolutely nothing else.

I am total up to speed on all the issues in Nigeria so I cannot be hoodwinked like the people you are targeting on Nairaland. Tell your master to pleasantly surprise me with good governance, and I will gladly eat my words.

Am I struggling presidency with GEJ? What is my interest in his failure?

I am just a concerned citizen that feels violated by my government to the point where I have to consider having my children as citizens of a foreign country. This is because the way the government is going, a revolution is round the corner and we don't know how that one will end, do we?

And there you go using the name of the Lord in vain...just like all the hypocrites in history before you.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by kiyosaki1(m): 12:54am On Jul 10, 2012
Beaf:

I see you are desperately seeking my notice as usual. Bro, you are so stup!d its micle you can even exist.
How do you manage it, sir? Were you brought up by chimps? Lol!

What a mentally abbreviated piece of dung!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

This is you, fool:
Beaf ..
you can never and will never Chang to stand for that which is wrong ,the reason is not far fetched. You are simply a slowpoke of the highest order you aren't man enough, because all the rubbish you keep on spewing on this forum make no sense to great minds or it may be that you are a relative of a certain retarded man that Nairalanders keep mentioning . You are just nothing but a freak ,stone age monkey .
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Beaf: 12:55am On Jul 10, 2012
kiyosaki1: On a serious note ,so beaf was ounce an progressive facing gun with his beaf chest (who dash monkey banana ) well I no blame am what a misplaced priority .Beaf your story is like that of Saul in the bible that started well but ended badly ,what a wasted life.Change because 2015 is very near and by that time it might be too late

Your stup!dity is rocket powered. People like me have always known how to fight for the benefit of the nation, whereas, thieves and scoundrels like you are like pr[i]o[/i]st[i]i[/i]tutes, winging after El Rufai with the biggest purse. You are worthless, a thing without principles, a grown man little different from a monkey.

You are a waste to humanity.

Bro, talking to you is like holding a conversation with a frog. You are that stup!d, sir.

Baby baboon.

Did you have bre[i]a[/i]st milk as a baby, or was it just garri? grin grin grin

Kpuho! Khuho!! Kpuho!!!

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Beaf: 1:03am On Jul 10, 2012
Kiyosaki1, the lying fool, where are you na? grin grin grin
Ayam prepared.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by kiyosaki1(m): 1:03am On Jul 10, 2012
Just heard this from my intelligent gathering that Beaf aka Reno Okri, want to lead 1million lappy match on all the social forum to counter critics of his non performing boss .I'm still not sure when it take place but be rest assure that I will keep you all posted
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by ypzilanti: 1:04am On Jul 10, 2012

Upon learning that I had a follower on Nairaland, I took the liberty to look you up to...so I can know who is following me.

Turns out you have only 3 posts...all pro GEJ, and you signed up July 4th. Does beaf allow this low level of productivity on the job? Or maybe you have several sign on names... hmmn.

Come back in six months or a year and inbox me GEJs accomplishments...right now, he has done nothing to merit my approval...and my approval is mine to give. Abi you wan force me?
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by dedeike: 1:15am On Jul 10, 2012
ypzilanti:

Upon learning that I had a follower on Nairaland, I took the liberty to look you up to...so I can know who is following me.

Turns out you have only 3 posts...all pro GEJ, and you signed up July 4th. Does beaf allow this low level of productivity on the job? Or maybe you have several sign on names... hmmn.

Come back in six months or a year and inbox me GEJs accomplishments...right now, he has done nothing to merit my approval...and my approval is mine to give. Abi you wan force me?

WHEN THE CAT IS AWAY....
it's easy to ask people who may not have the time to join issues with you about the presidents scorecard. Please ask me.

INFACT, I HAVE OPTED TO REPRODUCE A SUMMARY OF HIS SCORECARD THAT YOU CAREFULLY DODGED ON SATURDAY.

The transformation agenda is on course. Reforms are ongoing in every sector. The finance ministry is carrying out bio metric evaluation of federal civil servants to reduce waste. There is the new integrated online payment system which helps the minister monitor transfer of public funds. Our foreign reserves have risen again to 37 billion dollars. There's the proposed Soveriegn Wealth Fund to cater for excess oil sale proceeds.
In Energy, a lot of reforms. The president is keen on transparency and thus has set up probes into the sector viz KPMG AUDIT and AIG IMOUKHEDE. The president sought to close the window of corruption by removing subsidy but the cabal misled Labour into a protest. That notwithstanding, the reforms are still ongoing and the full deregulation of the downstream sector being vigorously pursued. Last week, the FG had concluded the PIB which remains a landmark legislation that will revolutionarize the petroleum industry. Refineries are undergoing repairs and an American company, VULCAN is to build six more new refineries.

In roads, Zaria-Funtua-Gusau roads, Oshodi-Apapa with expansion and drainage works, dedicated bridge frm liverpool roundabout to Tin can ports, trailer park, Dualisation of Ibadan -Ilorin, ENUGU-Onitsha, completion of OWERRI -Onitsha, 9th mile, ongoing reconstruction of Benin-Ore-Sagamu highway measuring over 265 km, Kano-Maidugri Dualisation. Keffi -Akwanga-Lafia, award of Afikpo-Okigwe, Auchi-Okene being handled by Setraco. Loko-Eweta-Karishi bridge, Kolo-Nembe -Brass to mention but a few.

In Transport, massive reforms at the ports. Sanitisation and reduction of operating agencies to 7. Introduction of 24 hrs ports operation. Ongoing Construction of light gauge train railways across t4 cardinal point of the federation

In Aviation, massive reconstruction of major airports in the land, Enugu airport is undergoing total rehabilitation. The domestic wing of Abuja airport is also being reconstructed with expansion of roads and car parks. Same fr the international wing and the kano airports

In Education, establishment of 9 new federal universities in less than 1 year. Constructed 2 new campuses of the Nigerian law schools in Yenagoa and Yola respectively. Launched the Almajiri schools for education of itenerant Islamic pupils in the north wFhich Buhari and other northern leaders abandoned. Increased funding to almost 400 billion to education thereby setting an all time highest record. Reinvigorated the inspectorate oversight of schools leading to the revocation of some licenses from universities. Executed the landmark upgrade of university lecturers retirement age from 65 to 70.

In agriculture, for the first time in our history, we have a clearly defined agricultural policy which is targeted towards maximum utilisation of cassava for growth thru the launch of the cassava bread campaign. The policy is intended to reduce our reliance on imported wheat so as to encourage local production of cassava and it's conversion to flour for bakery. The FG has in less than one year eliminated the middlemen cartel that fed fat on fertiliser distribution at the expense of local farmers. Now through deregulation reforms, fertiliser is now accessible in the open market. he has also embarked on massive construction of silos and has increased import duties on the importation of rice in order to encourage local farmers. The efforts of the minister has been so appreciable that the world bank assisted with over 50 billion Naira for fertiliser redistribution scheme/ silos. The CBN has also set up a 500 billion loan scheme which is to assist farmers.

Like the president said during his last media chat, people like You who have found a business in criticizing him should continue while he concentrates on his ongoing reforms. That when most of his reforms I.e power sector reforms, civil service reforms, Energy reforms etc are thru, they will have a rethink.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by malc619(m): 1:16am On Jul 10, 2012
Viewing this topic: Beaf, live4ever, pcicero(m), Bukkyade, thegoodjoehunt, gegee(m), Walphem, olaadegoke(m), kiyosaki1(m), dedeike, ballabriggs, Ayoolanairaland, ypzilanti, jhnhelen, Vogue50, Gbawe and 20 guest(s)

See "BATTLE"...... Even at 1:16am grin grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Beaf: 1:24am On Jul 10, 2012
kiyosaki1: Just heard this from my intelligent gathering that Beaf aka Reno Okri, want to lead 1million lappy match on all the social forum to counter critics of his non performing boss .I'm still not sure when it take place but be rest assure that I will keep you all posted

kiyosaki1, the malnourished nematode!
Everlasting fool, I de hail oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! grin grin grin grin

Witness the miracle in the pic below as the Worlds greatest id!ot talks from both sides of the "mouth!"

Broda Okon come e! Agbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!
Pesin goat go faint o!!! grin

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by kiyosaki1(m): 1:26am On Jul 10, 2012
Beaf @. People like me have always known how to fight for the benefit of the nation, whereas, thieves and scoundrels like you are like prostitutes, winging after El Rufai with the biggest purse.

Beaf you are not ashamed of your self quoting the above.if I said you are paranoia, I think I'm correct because you think the cause you belief in is a good cause and you are defending with all your graphics prowess and your 40 lappys .I have been in your shoes before, ounce I was blind but now I see.You are nothing but a rouse ,a mirage and a make belief. what's giving me a lot of concern about you and quoting one of the greatest mind on this forum His most respectfully GBAWE is that you call yourself youth and as a patriotic youth,you are expected to do better than you are currently doing fool
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Bukkyade: 1:30am On Jul 10, 2012
dedeike:
WHEN THE CAT IS AWAY....
it's easy to ask people who may not have the time to join issues with you about the presidents scorecard. Please ask me.

INFACT, I HAVE OPTED TO REPRODUCE A SUMMARY OF HIS SCORECARD THAT YOU CAREFULLY DODGED ON SATURDAY.

The transformation agenda is on course. Reforms are ongoing in every sector. The finance ministry is carrying out bio metric evaluation of federal civil servants to reduce waste. There is the new integrated online payment system which helps the minister monitor transfer of public funds. Our foreign reserves have risen again to 37 billion dollars. There's the proposed Soveriegn Wealth Fund to cater for excess oil sale proceeds.
In Energy, a lot of reforms. The president is keen on transparency and thus has set up probes into the sector viz KPMG AUDIT and AIG IMOUKHEDE. The president sought to close the window of corruption by removing subsidy but the cabal misled Labour into a protest. That notwithstanding, the reforms are still ongoing and the full deregulation of the downstream sector being vigorously pursued. Last week, the FG had concluded the PIB which remains a landmark legislation that will revolutionarize the petroleum industry. Refineries are undergoing repairs and an American company, VULCAN is to build six more new refineries.

In roads, Zaria-Funtua-Gusau roads, Oshodi-Apapa with expansion and drainage works, dedicated bridge frm liverpool roundabout to Tin can ports, trailer park, Dualisation of Ibadan -Ilorin, ENUGU-Onitsha, completion of OWERRI -Onitsha, 9th mile, ongoing reconstruction of Benin-Ore-Sagamu highway measuring over 265 km, Kano-Maidugri Dualisation. Keffi -Akwanga-Lafia, award of Afikpo-Okigwe, Auchi-Okene being handled by Setraco. Loko-Eweta-Karishi bridge, Kolo-Nembe -Brass to mention but a few.

In Transport, massive reforms at the ports. Sanitisation and reduction of operating agencies to 7. Introduction of 24 hrs ports operation. Ongoing Construction of light gauge train railways across t4 cardinal point of the federation

In Aviation, massive reconstruction of major airports in the land, Enugu airport is undergoing total rehabilitation. The domestic wing of Abuja airport is also being reconstructed with expansion of roads and car parks. Same fr the international wing and the kano airports

In Education, establishment of 9 new federal universities in less than 1 year. Constructed 2 new campuses of the Nigerian law schools in Yenagoa and Yola respectively. Launched the Almajiri schools for education of itenerant Islamic pupils in the north wFhich Buhari and other northern leaders abandoned. Increased funding to almost 400 billion to education thereby setting an all time highest record. Reinvigorated the inspectorate oversight of schools leading to the revocation of some licenses from universities. Executed the landmark upgrade of university lecturers retirement age from 65 to 70.

In agriculture, for the first time in our history, we have a clearly defined agricultural policy which is targeted towards maximum utilisation of cassava for growth thru the launch of the cassava bread campaign. The policy is intended to reduce our reliance on imported wheat so as to encourage local production of cassava and it's conversion to flour for bakery. The FG has in less than one year eliminated the middlemen cartel that fed fat on fertiliser distribution at the expense of local farmers. Now through deregulation reforms, fertiliser is now accessible in the open market. he has also embarked on massive construction of silos and has increased import duties on the importation of rice in order to encourage local farmers. The efforts of the minister has been so appreciable that the world bank assisted with over 50 billion Naira for fertiliser redistribution scheme/ silos. The CBN has also set up a 500 billion loan scheme which is to assist farmers.

Like the president said during his last media chat, people like You who have found a business in criticizing him should continue while he concentrates on his ongoing reforms. That when most of his reforms I.e power sector reforms, civil service reforms, Energy reforms etc are thru, they will have a rethink.
this is what I like. Facts. Pure facts.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Beaf: 1:31am On Jul 10, 2012
Where is that kiyosaki1? That k-legged premature monkey? I wanna store yam and wood in his head. Lol!

Na play Ekaete play take get bele o!

Awon liars and El Rufai paid agents, ayam happy to hentertain you today. tank you! Tank you!! Tank you!!!
Lol! I'm having such a laugh at the expense of id!ots and lying gecko's.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Beaf: 1:33am On Jul 10, 2012
kiyosaki1: Beaf @. People like me have always known how to fight for the benefit of the nation, whereas, thieves and scoundrels like you are like prostitutes, winging after El Rufai with the biggest purse.

Beaf you are not ashamed of your self quoting the above.if I said you are paranoia, I think I'm correct because you think the cause you belief in is a good cause and you are defending with all your graphics prowess and your 40 lappys .I have been in your shoes before, ounce I was blind but now I see.You are nothing but a rouse ,a mirage and a make belief. what's giving me a lot of concern about you and quoting one of the greatest mind on this forum His most respectfully GBAWE is that you call yourself youth and as a patriotic youth,you are expected to do better than you are currently doing fool

See Engrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrisssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!! You are sprrrreaking and sproking Ennnngrriss! My ear done blind!

Kpuho!

Chineke! Sprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeak! Sprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooook!! Sprrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaak!
Oti o! grin grin grin

My broda, no vex, just grab kokolet Rita as ya lawful wedded wife. Una go born Bin Laden!

No be small sontin o! Odi egwu!! Chai! Hai! Chineke me!! Agbrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_E3gIJXbeA

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by kiyosaki1(m): 1:34am On Jul 10, 2012
When I'm no more on this earth I want to be remember as one that fights for the truth.Beaf what do you want people to remember about you? the one that's always defending lies with all his might, except you are leopard them you can still change to the true way our door is open repent like the prodigal son
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Beaf: 1:38am On Jul 10, 2012
kiyosaki1: When I'm no more on this earth I want to be remember as one that fights for the truth.Beaf what do you want people to remember about you? the one that's always defending lies with all his might, except you are leopard them you can still change to the true way our door is open repent like the prodigal son

This is what you will be remebered for fool; telling lies and selling your kids for El Rufais money.
You are no better than a thief.

Junior goat.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/747780_PaidAgents_jpg23aabd9dc39f5a836e53102ca915a482
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by kiyosaki1(m): 1:43am On Jul 10, 2012
Your problem is that the crumb being hand over to you has made you lose your sense of reasoning, you are no longer talking as a reasonable fellow again but as someone that needs to do total brain overhauling .On a serious note you are not far from your retard uncle
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by kiyosaki1(m): 1:52am On Jul 10, 2012
Any reasonable person knows that the happenings over the past few days ,like the preventable killings in Jos .Shows something is not right with our leaders or the way things are currently being run.Yet we have a C-in-C that is suppose to be the chief security officer of the country
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by ypzilanti: 1:56am On Jul 10, 2012
dedeike:
WHEN THE CAT IS AWAY....

The transformation agenda is on course. Reforms are ongoing in every sector. The finance ministry is carrying out bio metric evaluation of federal civil servants to reduce waste. There is the new integrated online payment system which helps the minister monitor transfer of public funds. Our foreign reserves have risen again to 37 billion dollars. There's the proposed [/b]Soveriegn Wealth Fund to cater for excess oil sale proceeds.
In Energy, a lot of reforms. The president is [b]keen on
transparency and thus has set up probes into the sector viz KPMG AUDIT and AIG IMOUKHEDE. The president sought to close the window of corruption by removing subsidy but the cabal misled Labour into a protest. That notwithstanding, the reforms are still ongoing and the full deregulation of the downstream sector being vigorously pursued. Last week, the FG had concluded the PIB (lie lie)which remains a landmark legislation that will revolutionarize the petroleum industry. Refineries are [b]undergoing [/b]repairs and an American company, VULCAN is to build six more new refineries.

Some coherence at last...great...now tell me which of all these things you have listed has been even 10 percent actualized?

I started highlighting the phrases that were indicating intention and not conclusion...I got tired of the exercise.

Biometrics of civil servants is a waste. What is needed is a national ID system. PDP has awarded that contract how many times? Which one is integrated online payment system to monitor public funds? They were not monitoring public funds before? As an achievement is this not like an internal ministry of finance opperational thing? abeg comot am from achievement list. Proposd soverign wealth fund...the one his governors are fighting him for...has it been implemented? Is it constitutional?

Summarry of energy sector is the the PIB is yet to be passed. The handling of the fuel hike saga was dismal. Aig as a prober of himself? Hmmn. Vulcan is to build refineries...inbox me when this is done. Vulcan happens to be a financier type company that does not own a single refinery anywhere...correct me if I am wrong, that was the last information i have at my disposal. I am happy to be corrected, though.

Which Apapa road...the one they started yesterday? Do you not know your FGs penchant for shoddy jobs and half done jobs? Check out the airport road leading to Murtala Mohammed as well as the car park they have been constructing there for the past 4 years that has not left foundation level. Benin Ore road has seen progress...good one from GEJ...I heard the OBA of benin pulled the ears of the minister of works to get that one started. The rest of the roads I cannot say, since I have not plyed recently, but judging from your exaggerations above, who knows? I know for a fact that enugu-PH is shittty as well as the road linking akwa-ibom to Calabar. All the roads in david marks state, benue are shiiityyy too. Lagos ibadan express road nko? People are dieing on that one everyday. They said they did concession...same concession that lagos state did in ajah, oh!

Ongoing... ongoing...planned...planned...ok, oh! 24 hrs port clearance is a figment of your imagination...it is on paper as a planned project too. Please verify. I have had business in the ports lately.

Almajiri schools or one almajiri school. Then again, why do we start projects we cannot sustain. Is the federal government going into primary education now? How many schools can they possible construct to make an impact on the northern almajiri problem? Is this not best tackled by the states?

Federal universities are good to have, but I have schooled abroad and i know that the constructed schools are as good as secondary schools, Its a case of quantity and not quality.The universities are always striking due to poor funding and we are constructing more universities. Landmark upgrade of retirement age that teachers went on strike for? Was it a government envisioned initiative?

Don't even get me started with agriculture. Is government supposed to be in the business of distributing fertilizer if not that we have moronic rent seekers in government? Cassava flour my foot. We have heard cassava flour before during obj regime. It is called government magic.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Beaf: 2:04am On Jul 10, 2012
^
Please, don't forget to keep to the lie this thread is. That is what El Rufai pays you for, to sell your kids.

kiyosaki1: Your problem is that the crumb being hand over to you has made you lose your sense of reasoning, you are no longer talking as a reasonable fellow again but as someone that needs to do total brain overhauling .On a serious note you are not far from your retard uncle

You are tired and your battery is weak. Drop the pawpaw leaf and go and sleep.
What happened to you tonight is something that always happens to fools. You've been following me all around and I've been ignoring, cos I don't know you, you are far beneath me mentally and I don't give a phuck if you exist.

All well and good, now that I have stood to wait and slap your yellow eyes right through your ears, you suddenly sound weak, shrivelled and exhausted.
Bro, your lil bent d.i.c.k has fallen and kids are laughing at the sight of your dangly bits blowing foolishly in the wind.

One thing with fools is, they never learn.
I'll be kicking your pimpled arse over and over, boy.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by ypzilanti: 2:06am On Jul 10, 2012
^^^^
In sumarry....ongoing projects, envisioned projects, multiple probes, white paper gathering, committee set ups.

Meanwhile beaf...I told you Tinubu did not take care of the refuse problem in Lagos, El rufia was a good administrator but got intoxicated by power at some point, and buhari might have derailed Nigeria's democracy although I think IBB would have struck without him anyway. These according to you are my paymasters, but as you can see, I exhibit a balanced viewpoint on these people.

Now tell me your reservations on GEJ...I have been waiting and waiting...they say you are Reno, but who knows...you may just be GEJ himself typping away while the country burns.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by ypzilanti: 2:08am On Jul 10, 2012
ypzilanti:

Tinubu ke? My memory of Tinubu is the culture shock of refuse dumps piled high in Lagos defiling my nose after a long sojourn outside the country.

El Rufai did a good job in the FCT but apparently got carried away by the trappings of power after a while.

Buhari has his flaws, chief of them being that maybe we would have been a better nation if he had not struck against the politicians...then again, someone else probably would have done it. Plus his intentions were good too.

That is the type of nuanced positions you can take about people when you are not being paid to do it. Dare say one bad word about GEJ and they will sack you...try it...just try it. Or is GEJ flawless? Is he some sort of god? Have you noticed any flaws? Is there an issue you wish he had handled better? Give us some nuance so we can lay the issue of you being a paid agent to rest.

Beaf sending memo to HQ for permission to criticize some aspects of GEJ government. MEMO comes back 'are you smoking something?'
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Beaf: 2:09am On Jul 10, 2012
ypzilanti: ^^^^
In sumarry....ongoing projects, envisioned projects, multiple probes, white paper gathering, committee set ups.

Meanwhile beaf...I told you Tinubu did not take care of the refuse problem in Lagos, El rufia was a good administrator but got intoxicated by power at some point, and buhari might have derailed Nigeria's democracy although I think IBB would have struck without him anyway. These according to you are my paymasters, but as you can see, I exhibit a balanced viewpoint on these people.

Now tell me your reservations on GEJ...I have been waiting and waiting...they say you are Reno, but who knows...you may just be GEJ himself typping away while the country burns.

Weak shiit.
You sold your kids, bro. You have the morality of a thief.

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by ypzilanti: 2:10am On Jul 10, 2012
^^^^^

Kindly respond or go to sleep.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by ypzilanti: 2:14am On Jul 10, 2012
^^^^^^
So GEJ is a perfect man, with no missed opportunities or missteps in his governance?

This is classic...the propagandist at the crossroads.

Beaf thinking: 'Do I mention some disagreements with the government and risk a sack, or do I maintain my inexplicable refusal to acknowledge any wrong on the part of a mortal and look like a fool'
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by ypzilanti: 2:16am On Jul 10, 2012
ypzilanti: ^^^^^^
So GEJ is a perfect man, with no missed opportunities or missteps in his governance?

This is classic...the propagandist at the crossroads.

Beaf thinking: 'Do I mention some disagreements with the government and risk a sack, or do I maintain my inexplicable refusal to acknowledge any wrong on the part of a mortal and look like a fool'

Alright then, you have chosen to look like a fool.

I'm about to tuck myself to sleep. Pull GEJs cock out of ur behind so you can sleep too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

No Rivers Rerun Without Guaranteed Security, INEC Vows / Labour Party Rejects Mimiko As Its Presidential Flagbearer / No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.