Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,357 members, 7,836,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel (17700 Views)

Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki / Fayose Lauds Buhari For Appointing Olonishakin Chief Of Defence Staff / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa Files Suit Against Buhari Over Delay In Appointing Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Beaf: 2:17am On Jul 10, 2012
ypzilanti: ^^^^^

Kindly respond or go to sleep.

Respond to what? Your paid lies? Your sponsored news report? Even you have realised the stup!dity of the path you followed.
Now you desperately want to change the thrust of the thread. What a toad!
Why tell lies, only to be discovered within a few hours? You guys are no better than NURTW operatives in mannars, thought processes, behaviour and morality. Disgusting.

Lie to me, bro. Thats what your bribe money is about.

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Beaf: 2:21am On Jul 10, 2012
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by ypzilanti: 2:22am On Jul 10, 2012
Beaf:

Respond to what? Your paid lies? Your sponsored news report? Even you have realised the stup!dity of the path you followed.
Why tell lies, only to be discovered within a few hours? You guys are no better than NURTW operatives in mannars, thought processes, behaviour and morality. Disgusting.

Lie to me, bro. Thats what your bribe money is about.

I put it to you that you cannot criticize a single policy or action GEJ.

You said I was paid, I criticized my so called paymasters here. Name anyone and I will give you my nuanced view of the person...why? No one is perfect...everyone has their flaws.

We all know that a paid propagandist cannot criticize his pay master. Tell, me beaf...what dont you like about GEJ...just one thing.

The die is cast...

1 Like

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Beaf: 2:27am On Jul 10, 2012
ypzilanti:

I put it to you that you cannot criticize a single policy or action GEJ.

You said I was paid, I criticized my so called paymasters here. Name anyone and I will give you my nuanced view of the person...why? No one is perfect...everyone has their flaws.

We all know that a paid propagandist cannot criticize his pay master. Tell, me beaf...what dont you like about GEJ...just one thing.

The die is cast...

Have you suddenly developed amnesia and forgotten your Sahara Reporters/PremiumTimes story?
Jesusuu!!! Jesusuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! See wonderful tin! Liar wan dodge! grin grin grin

Keep to your sponsored, paid and well financed lies, let them trap you and hang you.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/747780_PaidAgents_jpg23aabd9dc39f5a836e53102ca915a482
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by ypzilanti: 2:28am On Jul 10, 2012
You really opened your nyash today.

Any doubt that you may actually be a true believer in this government is cleared this night.

I'm sure you do not even believe half of the things you write.

You are a paid word peddler on the cybersphere doing the dirty business of a propagandist. I feel sorry for you. I guess your family has to eat. I think I'd rather starve than do some jobs, but who knows how much they are paying you for your soul.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Beaf: 2:30am On Jul 10, 2012
^
Fool, are you now too scared to continue with your lie? You are no different from a thief.
Bastard, what will you tell your kids you sold them for.

El Rufai's toilet roll.

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Beaf: 2:32am On Jul 10, 2012
How can any sane human being wake up only to pay Sahara Reporters to concoct lies?
Don't you think you are mad? Or is El Rufai's love for boko haram not disgusting enough?
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by dedeike: 2:33am On Jul 10, 2012
Finally, I have seen a one eyed man in KOBOJUNKIES KINGDOM OF THE BLIND. I must commend you for putting up the first intellectual rejoinder from the other divide. It's no mean feat. CONGRATS.
But again, you failed to purge yourself of the bias and malice that runs thru KOBOJUNKIE'S KINGDOM. At each point, you always conceded to the existence of the projects but you always ended up either trivializing or predicting doom for its completion. Permit to refer to your rejoinder on each score.

ypzilanti:

Some coherence at last...great...now tell me which of all these things you have listed has been even 10 percent actualized?

I started highlighting the phrases that were indicating intention and not conclusion...I got tired of the exercise.

Biometrics of civil servants is a waste. What is needed is a national ID system. PDP has awarded that contract how many times? Which one is integrated online payment system to monitor public funds? They were not monitoring public funds before? As an achievement is this not like an internal ministry of finance opperational thing? abeg comot am from achievement list. Proposd soverign wealth fund...the one his governors are fighting him for...has it been implemented? Is it constitutional?

Summarry of energy sector is the the PIB is yet to be passed. The handling of the fuel hike saga was dismal. Aig as a prober of himself? Hmmn. Vulcan is to build refineries...inbox me when this is done. Vulcan happens to be a financier type company that does not own a single refinery anywhere...correct me if I am wrong, that was the last information

What is the primary duty of a finace minister, if not to entrench fiscal discipline and accountability. The present minister is blocking all areas of leakages in the system which previous administrations opened up as corruption channels. I want to believe that you typed this in error "biometrics of civil servants is a waste". So I will excuse it. But I will not excuse your attempt to trivialize integrated payment online system which is a groundbreaking innovation that has saved billions of govt money barely some months after take off. In this age, I don't see how a young mind like you will be critical of an initiative that makes disbursements across MDA's electronically run. All these processes are already yielding fruits. Maybe You hve not bothered to know how the 126 billion police pension scam was discovered in the first place. On SWF, the fact that govs are fighting GEJ over the fund doesn't in any way take away the fact that we have a president who has formulated a legislation to cater for our rainy days by saving excess oil revenue that was previously always squandered under the excess crude account.

Somehow you sounded like a prophet of doom who was contracted to predict failure for GEJ. This govt took the bold step to engage capable hands and reputable legal icons led by Senator Udoma to formulate the first ever comprehensive legislation for our oil and gas industry yet you want it to fail. Every stakeholder has applauded the bill as the turning point in our oil and gas history. Local oil communities say it hoists a flag of hope for their EMPOWERNMENT, IOC's say it has settled their concerns over pricing yet you want it to fail. Since you have become a witch, I want you to go to the senate and bewitch them to stop so that GEJ WILL FAIL.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by ypzilanti: 2:33am On Jul 10, 2012
Beaf:

Have you suddenly developed amnesia and forgotten your Sahara Reporters/PremiumTimes story?
Jesusuu!!! Jesusuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! See wonderful tin! Liar wan dodge! grin grin grin

Keep to your sponsored, paid and well financed lies, let them trap you and hang you.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/747780_PaidAgents_jpg23aabd9dc39f5a836e53102ca915a482

Dude, check my post history...I have expressed doubt about Sahara reporters coverage in the past. You see, as an objective and free man, I can have nuanced views on anyone or any organization. A freedom that you do not have as a paid propogandist. Anyone that uses Sahara reporters as an only source is not serious. Anything seen there should be affirmed somewhere else.

Premium times on the other hand quoted verifiable sources for the news. They are not crazy enough to quote a living person in that manner unless they are ready for a libel suit.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Beaf: 2:40am On Jul 10, 2012
ypzilanti:

Dude, check my post history...I have expressed doubt about Sahara reporters coverage in the past. You see, as an objective and free man, I can have nuanced views on anyone or any organization. A freedom that you do not have as a paid propogandist. Anyone that uses Sahara reporters as an only source is not serious. Anything seen there should be affirmed somewhere else.

Premium times on the other hand quoted verifiable sources for the news. They are not crazy enough to quote a living person in that manner unless they are ready for a libel suit.

Sharrrrrrrrap dia!!! angry
Everybody knows you are a paid goon. Who else would be such a fool as to defend lies that are evidently sponsored? You are no different from a thief, stealing the future from your own kids, lying like a fool, because El Rufai has paid for your soul.

No integrity, no shame.

Dunce.

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by ypzilanti: 2:42am On Jul 10, 2012
Beaf: How can any sane human being wake up only to pay Sahara Reporters to concoct lies?
Don't you think you are mad? Or is El Rufai's love for boko haram not disgusting enough?

Ok. Now I am convinced that you are a raving mad lunatic.

I have told you I am not a fan of El rufai, and you insist. Are you a mad man? I told you he was intoxicated by power. Tinubu was not a great administrator, Buhari I admire more than the rest, but he was a coup plotter and draconian in his approach.

NOW TELL ME ARE YOU DEAF? OR JUST PLAIN MAD?

BECAUSE IF YOU POST THAT TINUBU, BUHARI, EL RUFIA THING ONE MORE TIME, I WILL BE CONVINCED THAT YOU ARE SOME SORT OF COMPUTER PROGRAM THAT SELECT KEYWORD LIKE 'GOODLUCK, EBELE, GOOD, EXCELLENT, PRESIDENT, NIGERIA' and then "TINUBU, BUHARI,EL RUFIA, BAD, NIGERIA'

1 Like

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Beaf: 2:49am On Jul 10, 2012
ypzilanti:

Ok. Now I am convinced that you are a raving mad lunatic.

I have told you I am not a fan of El rufai, and you insist. Are you a mad man? I told you he was intoxicated by power. Tinubu was not a great administrator, Buhari I admire more than the rest, but he was a coup plotter and draconian in his approach.

NOW TELL ME ARE YOU DEAF? OR JUST PLAIN MAD?

BECAUSE IF YOU POST THAT TINUBU, BUHARI, EL RUFIA THING ONE MORE TIME, I WILL BE CONVINCED THAT YOU ARE SOME SORT OF COMPUTER PROGRAM THAT SELECT KEYWORD LIKE 'GOODLUCK, EBELE, GOOD, EXCELLENT, PRESIDENT, NIGERIA' and then "TINUBU, BUHARI,EL RUFIA, BAD, NIGERIA'

Stop playing the fool. [size=14pt]LIAR.[/size]
You are a paid slave, El Rufai's village id!ot. A semi-human with no morals, who lies without componction, a hate-filled boko haram loving fool that is better off as a wild beast.

Tell your lies. Thats what you are paid for.

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Beaf: 2:51am On Jul 10, 2012
I can't understand how anybody can be so morally poverty stricken that they lie like Lucifer. embarassed embarassed embarassed
....All for peanuts from El Rufai.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by ypzilanti: 2:51am On Jul 10, 2012
dedeike:
Finally, I have seen a one eyed man in KOBOJUNKIES KINGDOM OF THE BLIND. I must commend you for putting up the first intellectual rejoinder from the other divide. It's no mean feat. CONGRATS.
But again, you failed to purge yourself of the bias and malice that runs thru KOBOJUNKIE'S KINGDOM. At each point, you always conceded to the existence of the projects but you always ended up either trivializing or predicting doom for its completion. Permit to refer to your rejoinder on each score.

What is the primary duty of a finace minister, if not to entrench fiscal discipline and accountability. The present minister is blocking all areas of leakages in the system which previous administrations opened up as corruption channels. I want to believe that you typed this in error "biometrics of civil servants is a waste". So I will excuse it. But I will not excuse your attempt to trivialize integrated payment online system which is a groundbreaking innovation that has saved billions of govt money barely some months after take off. In this age, I don't see how a young mind like you will be critical of an initiative that makes disbursements across MDA's electronically run. All these processes are already yielding fruits. Maybe You hve not bothered to know how the 126 billion police pension scam was discovered in the first place. On SWF, the fact that govs are fighting GEJ over the fund doesn't in any way take away the fact that we have a president who has formulated a legislation to cater for our rainy days by saving excess oil revenue that was previously always squandered under the excess crude account.

Somehow you sounded like a prophet of doom who was contracted to predict failure for GEJ. This govt took the bold step to engage capable hands and reputable legal icons led by Senator Udoma to formulate the first ever comprehensive legislation for our oil and gas industry yet you want it to fail. Every stakeholder has applauded the bill as the turning point in our oil and gas history. Local oil communities say it hoists a flag of hope for their EMPOWERNMENT, IOC's say it has settled their concerns over pricing yet you want it to fail. Since you have become a witch, I want you to go to the senate and bewitch them to stop so that GEJ WILL FAIL.

My brother...or sister...please when we start reaping these benefits, come and gloat on Nairaland.

I will be the first to acknowledge I was wrong. It's my country and I want it to do well. Ok....PIB for instance...let us start with that one. If PIB is passed, I will congratulate you and me too because it will benefit the nation. Na today that bill comot? It has been there when they were passing laws to stop gay marriage in a country where homosexuality is against the penal code already. Waste of everyones time.

Lets start seeing action. Not promises and plans. Pass the bill already. Obama was not counting health care law as an achievement when the law had not been passed. You pass the law, then you pop the champagne.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Vogue50: 3:00am On Jul 10, 2012
ypzilanti:

Upon learning that I had a follower on Nairaland, I took the liberty to look you up to...so I can know who is following me.

Turns out you have only 3 posts...all pro GEJ, and you signed up July 4th. Does beaf allow this low level of productivity on the job? Or maybe you have several sign on names... hmmn.

Come back in six months or a year and inbox me GEJs accomplishments...right now, he has done nothing to merit my approval...and my approval is mine to give. Abi you wan force me?
I thought u would refrain from been an idiot ! That shows how naive and stupid u have been on nairaland ;u shud be reading posts and not dates on nairaland. I think you have been hired ,thats why u continue making Incessant and incoherent babblings . U are just a depleted employee and a big fool ready to be fired !
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by dedeike: 3:02am On Jul 10, 2012
ypzilanti:

Which Apapa road...the one they started yesterday? Do you not know your FGs penchant for shoddy jobs and half done jobs? Check out the airport road leading to Murtala Mohammed as well as the car park they have been constructing there for the past 4 years that has not left foundation level. Benin Ore road has seen progress...good one from GEJ...I heard the OBA of benin pulled the ears of the minister of works to get that one started. The rest of the roads I cannot say, since I have not plyed recently, but judging from your exaggerations above, who knows? I know for a fact that enugu-PH is shittty as well as the road linking akwa-ibom to Calabar. All the roads in david marks state, benue are shiiityyy too. Lagos ibadan express road nko? People are dieing on that one everyday. They said they did concession...same concession that lagos state did in ajah, oh!

I'm happy that you admitted that APAPA-OSHODI has started even if it's yesterday, tomorrow or next. I thought you said GEJ IS NOT DOING ANYTHING WHATSOEVER . Clueless this, clueless that. You also admitted that work has also started in BENIN-ORE--SAGAMU highway covering over 265 km. GOOD. I listed over 18 road projects for you that GEJ has done across the federation in one single year after his election. You did not disprove anyone. Yet you want GEJ TO FIX ALL THE ROADS IN NIGERIA in one year under the 2011 budget. You dodged the Ongoing works on Ibadan -Ilorin and chose to mention Lagos -Ibadan the concessioning of which the whole world knows is subject of litigation in court. See your bias. It's so easy to see thru your hatred. I have stated it before and I want to restate it, GEJ HAS DONE IN ONE YEAR, MORE ROADS THAN SOME OF HIS PREDECESSORS COULD DO THROUGHT THEIR TENURE.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by ypzilanti: 3:05am On Jul 10, 2012
Beaf: I can't understand how anybody can be so morally poverty stricken that they lie like Lucifer. embarassed embarassed embarassed
....All for peanuts from El Rufai.

It is clear now to anyone following these posts that you are either a stark raving mad lunatic on psychotropic drugs, or you are a computer program that is responding to key words without reading the posts.

Either way, I am done with you.

You are so scared for your meal ticket that you cannot even state a single policy disagreement with your paymasters. I think it was clear for all to see today, because it is not normal.

When I first joined this forum, you seemed like a strong character with strong contrary opinions to the majority.

Now you look like a miserly pitiful drone typing all night. Ranting the same old thing over and over till infinity to earn a salary. No pretension of trying to engage in an intelligent discussion anymore...just slaving and typing jargon. Probably responses on 'cut and paste'. You live a sad life...I don't envy you at all.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by ypzilanti: 3:08am On Jul 10, 2012
Vogue50: I thought u would refrain from been an idiot ! That shows how naive and stupid u have been on nairaland ;u shud be reading posts and not dates on nairaland. I think you have been hired ,thats why u continue making Incessant and incoherent babblings . U are just a depleted employee and a big fool ready to be fired !

Abeg. which kin psychobabble be this?
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by dedeike: 3:20am On Jul 10, 2012
ypzilanti:

Ongoing... ongoing...planned...planned...ok, oh! 24 hrs port clearance is a figment of your imagination...it is on paper as a planned project too. Please verify. I have had business in the ports lately.
After one year in office as an elected president, what do you want to be hearing "outgoing" "outgoing" " completed" . Hypocrisy can't come in a better form. So in your narrow mind, a president will fulfill all his campaign promises in one year? Then why did you elect him on a four year term? He will fix NIGERIA automatically in one year and then play ludo for the next three years. GROW UP. STOP MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELF ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

You said you had dealings in the ports recently. Which ports? And you didn't notice a considerable drop from the number of law enforcement agencies that usually ran roughshod in those ports? And you didnt clear your goods more easily and than you previously did? Please say the truth for posterity. I quite appreciate that the new 24 hr operations policy may not have become fully effective due to some security concerns raised by the operators but it will be a wrong reading of truth to deny the glaring sanitisation of the ports.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by ypzilanti: 3:24am On Jul 10, 2012
dedeike:
I'm happy that you admitted that APAPA-OSHODI has started even if it's yesterday, tomorrow or next. I thought you said GEJ IS NOT DOING ANYTHING WHATSOEVER . Clueless this, clueless that. You also admitted that work has also started in BENIN-ORE--SAGAMU highway covering over 265 km. GOOD. I listed over 18 road projects for you that GEJ has done across the federation in one single year after his election. You did not disprove anyone. Yet you want GEJ TO FIX ALL THE ROADS IN NIGERIA in one year under the 2011 budget. You dodged the Ongoing works on Ibadan -Ilorin and chose to mention Lagos -Ibadan the concessioning of which the whole world knows is subject of litigation in court. See your bias. It's so easy to see thru your hatred. I have stated it before and I want to restate it, GEJ HAS DONE IN ONE YEAR, MORE ROADS THAN SOME OF HIS PREDECESSORS COULD DO THROUGHT THEIR TENURE.

How can he do nothing whatsoever? Even the worst governments in the world have to make an appearance of governing.

How do you want me to argue about roads I have not been on? Have you seen all these roads you mentioned? Or you heard about them in the newspaper. Unless you are the contractor handling these roads, you cannot have driven through all of them. All you have mentioned are on-going, on-going.

What you have to get through your head first is that I am an objective commentator. I told you there was work done on Benin-Ore road. I have attacked the previous regimes that did nothing to fix that road. It has not been completed, though...when it is complete, we will give it to him as an achievement. But ask yourself, if not for the low standard set by previous governments should a nation really be celebrating the patch up of a failed part of a connecting expressway? That is for argument sake. For Nigeria's sake, Let him complete the road and boast of it in his re election campaign.

That is what I want 2014...re-election campaign based on achievements...not based on plans of achievement.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by ypzilanti: 3:27am On Jul 10, 2012
Im off to bed. Nice talking to y'all. The sane, the insane, and the automated.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Kobojunkie: 3:34am On Jul 10, 2012
Vogue50: Unfortunately, u fall under the category of small minds because u discuss people ! GEJ especially. Have been following your posts on nairaland and I haven't seen any positive post that you have made in favor of FG. U should be discussing issues that will foster growth and better tidings for your country rather than creating an atmosphere of despair ,especially to the less-informed people in the country. May the lord have mercy on your deceitful soul !

I don't think there is anything small-minded about discussing the President. As a matter of fact, people in democracies ought to spend a good portion of their existence discussing those they have in leadership and the decisions they make. Because if you think, not too hard, you will realize that those decisions impact the growth of the democracy, the development of the lives of the poeple, and the future that awaits them. So it is in the best interest of the Nation that people think regularly of what those they have in government are doing and what benefits, if any, they are able to reap from the decisions they make. Cause this is essentially the way you gather information to help you make better decision on who to vote, or not vote for, when the next elections come around. You do not wait till the last minute to be fed propaganda and misinformation when you can by simply using your head gather all the evidence you need for the decision to be made.

Again, I call for common sense dissection of issues. If you really want to foster growth then you should be able to admit to yourself that discussing growth without discussing those manning the growth is worthless endeavour. That is like a child discussing payment of his/her school fees without discussing the ability of his/her parents to afford said fees.

When PREMIUM TIMES[b] sought to know from the president’s spokesperson, Reuben Abati[/b], whether the president was aware that Mr. Aig-Imokhuoede also benefited from the fuel subsidy payments he was asked to verify, his response was a question: "Are you sure?"

When our reporter answered in the affirmative, he continued, "If that is the case, the question to ask is: Is his company guilty of any wrongdoing?"

The above alone should send chills down the spine of those who want to see those who bilked Nigerians of billions punished.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by dedeike: 4:05am On Jul 10, 2012
ypzilanti:

Almajiri schools or one almajiri school. Then again, why do we start projects we cannot sustain. Is the federal government going into primary education now? How many schools can they possible construct to make an impact on the northern almajiri problem? Is this not best tackled by the states?

Federal universities are good to have, but I have schooled abroad and i know that the constructed schools are as good as secondary schools, Its a case of quantity and not quality.The universities are always striking due to poor funding and we are constructing more universities. Landmark upgrade of retirement age that teachers went on strike for? Was it a government initiative.
if govt invests you criticise, if they don't you criticise. Why are you splitting your hair over the Almajiri school launch? Would you rather prefer they let them wallow in the streets uneducated and disoriented so that your paymaster El rufai and your grand paymaster Buhari will have a large pool of miscreants to deploy for another pst election violence? Don't you think that if this Almajiri school initiative was started long ago by these so called northern leaders, it would have helped to curb violence and Boko Haram in the north? Who gave you the impression that FG cannot run it? Are you the one running ÜBE fr the Fg? What GEJ has done is to set up the institution known as Almajiri school, successive administration will continue to build on it. That's the hallmark of a true leader. A true leader thinks about the next generation while a true politician like BUHARI & co think of the next elections.

You said federal universities are good to have but all the while your paymasters served in govts they deprived some states of the opportunity to have one. In line with his campaign promise, GEJ
has established 9 new federal universities in just one year after elections. Isn't that outstanding?

It may interest you to know that ASUU has maintained a very cordial relationship with Fg since an amicable resolution of the last disputes. Their major demands have been met. The new retirement age of proffessors has now been upgraded from 65 to 70.
Under GEJ, education got an all time huge chunk of the budget with over 400 billion. Even unity schools got increased funding to about a hundred million each. GEJNIS REALLY WORKING
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by uzomagic(m): 4:09am On Jul 10, 2012
Kobojunkie:

I am sure you can read. The @Post you responded to does not tell you any of what you have above. It simply tells you that Aig-Imoukhuede was in fact appointed LAST WEEK by the President, and the links included show that.

Now, on the supposed CAC link, I think what you should instead do, is come up with counter evidence if you can. And that you could easily be done by calling up the CAC and requesting the correct information be sent to you. undecided undecided undecided undecided

So far, the name seems to point to the same ACCESS Bank PLC Aig-Imoukhuede. Counter it by providing evidence to do so. Anything else will only be a waste of people's time.
The appointment of Aig Imokhuede to head the commitee is an open secret. What is being debated here is the assertion that he owns one of the indicted firms. The burden of proof lies with he who asserts. If you're indeed certain that ICE ENERGY or whatever is owned by AIG Imokhuede, then you have to prove it. Your ranting will only make sense if you prove this from credible sources other than premium news and the even more infamous Sahara reporters.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Nobody: 4:19am On Jul 10, 2012
I dey laugh grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Kobojunkie: 4:30am On Jul 10, 2012
uzomagic: The appointment of Aig Imokhuede to head the commitee is an open secret. What is being debated here is the assertion that he owns one of the indicted firms. The burden of proof lies with he who asserts. If you're indeed certain that ICE ENERGY or whatever is owned by AIG Imokhuede, then you have to prove it. Your ranting will only make sense if you prove this from credible sources other than premium news and the even more infamous Sahara reporters.

Really? Did someone drop you on your head as a child or something? So in your mind, The burden of proof is on the person who asserts even after PremiumTimes has presented document it claims is from the CAC linking the Aig-Imoukhede to said company? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Did someone unscrew your head or something? undecided undecided

Dingus, the burden of proof is on you to counter their claim already made. If your head has not clicked on that by now, then sorry. I cannot help you. The paper has made its case and provided what seems to be irrefutable evidence. If you think it is wrong, then you should probably learn how to effectively counter the claim, and go for it, but if you have no real evidence to offer, spare me whatever gooble-de-gook arguments/ brain farts you come up with next. I don't care for it.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Kobojunkie: 4:31am On Jul 10, 2012
Anywho . . .
Vogue50: Unfortunately, u fall under the category of small minds because u discuss people ! GEJ especially. Have been following your posts on nairaland and I haven't seen any positive post that you have made in favor of FG. U should be discussing issues that will foster growth and better tidings for your country rather than creating an atmosphere of despair ,especially to the less-informed people in the country. May the lord have mercy on your deceitful soul !

I don't think there is anything small-minded about discussing the President. As a matter of fact, people in democracies ought to spend a good portion of their existence discussing those they have in leadership and the decisions they make. Because if you think, not too hard, you will realize that those decisions impact the growth of the democracy, the development of the lives of the poeple, and the future that awaits them. So it is in the best interest of the Nation that people think regularly of what those they have in government are doing and what benefits, if any, they are able to reap from the decisions they make. Cause this is essentially the way you gather information to help you make better decision on who to vote, or not vote for, when the next elections come around. You do not wait till the last minute to be fed propaganda and misinformation when you can by simply using your head gather all the evidence you need for the decision to be made.

Again, I call for common sense dissection of issues. If you really want to foster growth then you should be able to admit to yourself that discussing growth without discussing those manning the growth is worthless endeavour. That is like a child discussing payment of his/her school fees without discussing the ability of his/her parents to afford said fees.

[size=13pt]When PREMIUM TIMES[b] sought to know from the president’s spokesperson, Reuben Abati[/b], whether the president was aware that Mr. Aig-Imokhuoede also benefited from the fuel subsidy payments he was asked to verify, his response was a question: "Are you sure?"

When our reporter answered in the affirmative, he continued, "If that is the case, the question to ask is: Is his company guilty of any wrongdoing?"
[/size]

The above alone should send chills down the spine of those who want to see those who bilked Nigerians of billions punished.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by thegoodjoehunt(m): 5:35am On Jul 10, 2012
ypzilanti:

Guy stop wasting your energy on these people. You have proven your point. How can these guys not find a single fault in any of GEJ's policy and all they can do is abuse you of collecting Bribe. Even Putin and Obama gets criticized. Please rest and let them swim in their deciet.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by thegoodjoehunt(m): 5:42am On Jul 10, 2012
dedeike:

That is nice to hear. Now tell us things you feel he has done wrong without abusing anyone's character or previous posts. Just tell us things you feel GEJ got wrong or should have handled better. He can't be perfect. Thanks.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by thegoodjoehunt(m): 5:48am On Jul 10, 2012
ypzilanti: Im off to bed. Nice talking to y'all. The sane, the insane, and the automated.

CLASSIC.
grin grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by thegoodjoehunt(m): 5:54am On Jul 10, 2012
dedeike: if govt invests you criticise, if they don't you criticise. Why are you splitting your hair over the Almajiri school launch? Would you rather prefer they let them wallow in the streets uneducated and disoriented so that your paymaster El rufai and your grand paymaster Buhari will have a large pool of miscreants to deploy for another pst election violence? Don't you think that if this Almajiri school initiative was started long ago by these so called northern leaders, it would have helped to curb violence and Boko Haram in the north? Who gave you the impression that FG cannot run it? Are you the one running ÜBE fr the Fg? What GEJ has done is to set up the institution known as Almajiri school, successive administration will continue to build on it. That's the hallmark of a true leader. A true leader thinks about the next generation while a true politician like BUHARI & co think of the next elections.

You said federal universities are good to have but all the while your paymasters served in govts they deprived some states of the opportunity to have one. In line with his campaign promise, GEJ
has established 9 new federal universities in just one year after elections. Isn't that outstanding?

It may interest you to know that ASUU has maintained a very cordial relationship with Fg since an amicable resolution of the last disputes. Their major demands have been met. The new retirement age of proffessors has now been upgraded from 65 to 70.
Under GEJ, education got an all time huge chunk of the budget with over 400 billion. Even unity schools got increased funding to about a hundred million each. GEJNIS REALLY WORKING

Thanks Bro, now tell us things you think he did wrong.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by PosCaricature: 6:21am On Jul 10, 2012
grin grin[/color][quote author=dayokanu]

Exactly. Why cant Otedola too be on the committee

We should know by [color=#990000][quote author=dayokanu]

We should know by
[quote author=dayokanu]

We should know by now that our Presido is totally confused. Very soon he will appoint Al- Mustapha as the minister of defence. Hiohiohiohio! I laughed like the portugese.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Arrives Uyo For Governor Udom Emmanuel's Reception (photos) / Boko Haram Victim, Ali Ahmadu Returns From UAE After Surgery (Photos) / Nigerian Youths Woo Jonathan To Contest 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.