Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,562 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel (17706 Views)

Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki / Fayose Lauds Buhari For Appointing Olonishakin Chief Of Defence Staff / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa Files Suit Against Buhari Over Delay In Appointing Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by wesley80(m): 9:29am On Jul 11, 2012
Demdem:

Aig is stained likewise his miserable report. Its meant for the bin.

Like I didn't know this is all this whole storm in a tea cup is all about. Try harder loosers!
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Beaf: 9:30am On Jul 11, 2012
Demdem:

Simply because u cant disprove what i said (which is the bitter truth), u decided to go offensive grin grin grin. Its allowed. produce from rotten kunt like myself are like that by default. grin grin

By he way ffuck Atiku, the Killer party member. grin grin

Chai! Hai! Chineke me!! grin grin grin

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Demdem(m): 9:34am On Jul 11, 2012
wesley80:

Like I didn't know this is all this whole storm in a tea cup is all about. Try harder loosers!

farouk is stained, get rid of the House report
Aig is stained, get rid of the report.

What part of this logic isnt straightforward to u, looser?

1 Like

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Demdem(m): 9:37am On Jul 11, 2012
Beaf:

I sound really desperate, just like all thieves.
My father, Atiku must be really worried indeed.

Abegiii, throw me one jar of Kai-kai grin grin

1 Like

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Beaf: 9:37am On Jul 11, 2012
Winsh must be winsh!
No be small sontin o! Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Imagine demdem, the messenger of thieves calling for oil subsidy criminals not to be prosecuted! shocked shocked shocked

Ol' boy, which level of winsh you be na? You be apprentice, or you be akproka? You be pilot abi you be astronaut?
Abi na you de use di TV wen de inside pot?
Fat winsh, thin winsh... Winsh na winsh! grin
All hail Osonga Airways! grin grin grin

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Demdem(m): 9:40am On Jul 11, 2012
I cant imagine a member of the cabal being asked to investigate his fellow Cabal members. can any good come out from such? It can only come from a deceptive and gluttonous government headed by the Retardeen himself.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Beaf: 9:52am On Jul 11, 2012
Demdem: I cant imagine a member of the cabal being asked to investigate his fellow Cabal members. can any good come out from such? It can only come from a deceptive and gluttonous government headed by the Retardeen himself.

How can Atiku's houseboy, the messenger of thieves, welcome the trial of criminals?
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Demdem(m): 10:03am On Jul 11, 2012
Beaf:

How can Atiku's houseboy, the messenger of thieves, welcome the trial of criminals?

Demdem:

Simply because u cant disprove what i said (which is the bitter truth), u decided to go offensive grin grin grin. Its allowed. produce from rotten kunt like yourself are like that by default. grin grin

By he way ffuck Atiku, the Killer party member. grin grin

Stop derailing. This thread is about subsidy committee chairman (Aig) membership of the miserable Cabal and not ur stupidity abegii. Shut up if u have nothing to add again
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Kobojunkie: 11:35am On Jul 11, 2012
wesley80: ^^ If you knew jack about auditing you wld recognize there are safeguards guarding against instances of self interest as is possible in this case. The article I posted above highlighted the thoroughness of the Aig committee so what on earth are you going on about?

Stop spewing nonsense please !! Enough!!
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2012
wesley80: ^^ If you knew jack about auditing you wld recognize there are safeguards guarding against instances of self interest as is possible in this case. The article I posted above highlighted the thoroughness of the Aig committee so what on earth are you going on about?

The company I work for had two cases against two banks. We worked closely with an auditing firm. My younger sister works for an auditing firm. Do you still think I have no understanding of how Auditing works? You guys surprise me with your remarks with no bases.

You talk of highlighting thoroughness, the mistake we are talking about which has a relative of someone indicted in the Probe as the chairman tells a lot about the thoroughness. wink
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2012
Demdem: I cant imagine a member of the cabal being asked to investigate his fellow Cabal members. can any good come out from such? It can only come from a deceptive and gluttonous government headed by the Retardeen himself.

Classic. The truth is always too bitter to swallow but someone got to say it.
shocked
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Kobojunkie: 11:06pm On Jul 11, 2012
We should not let this issue die ooo. How does one contact the CAC to verify this nonsense?
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by BlackBaron: 8:17am On Jul 12, 2012
And there we have it. The Nigerians would huff and puff without succour whilst the indifferent political class continues to trample on law and fairplay.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Kobojunkie: 1:32pm On Jul 12, 2012
Na beg I dey take beg una now. Anyone there in Abuja, able to make a call to the CAC for us, so we can verify the claim at least, of the registration? We need not let this go for nothing.

Where are all the Nairalanders who claim to live in Abuja?
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Kobojunkie: 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2012
embarassed I need contact information ( good contacts not copy and paste from their website to me) for any of following please

a) ChannelsTV

b) Vanguard NewsPaper

c) ThisDay NewsPaper

d)
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Kobojunkie: 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2012
ANyone? Someone? embarassed
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Kobojunkie: 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2012
sad
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Kobojunkie: 1:17pm On Jul 13, 2012
undecided
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Kobojunkie: 1:47am On Jul 14, 2012
embarassed
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Kobojunkie: 8:41am On Jul 14, 2012
sad
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Kobojunkie: 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2012
shocked
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Kobojunkie: 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2012
cool
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2012
Kobojunkie: cool
?
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Kobojunkie: 11:56am On Jul 15, 2012
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Kobojunkie: 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2012
angry sad
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Kobojunkie: 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2012
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by wesley80(m): 1:03pm On Jul 17, 2012
Ok, at least now we know u're awake grin
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Kobojunkie: 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2012
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Kobojunkie: 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Frequent Corruption Probes Are Distracting Me - Fashola / DSS Statement Is An Agenda To Arrest Opposition Leaders In Nigeria – Pa Adebanjo / Bode George: PDP Will Be In The Thrash If A Northerner Gets 2027 Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.