Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel (17703 Views)

Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki / Fayose Lauds Buhari For Appointing Olonishakin Chief Of Defence Staff / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa Files Suit Against Buhari Over Delay In Appointing Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Delafruita(m): 8:12pm On Jul 09, 2012
killuminati: lol, you sef?
wetin man go do?naija na one day,one drama.we no even need dey pay for ticket to AY show.just watching GEJ make a fo.ol of himself is enuf comedy

1 Like

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by aspabay(m): 8:13pm On Jul 09, 2012
Gej is a disaster that has already happened.
I weep for my country.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Delafruita(m): 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2012
ypzilanti: Minutes from 40 Lap Top Squad Meeting 09/07/2012

Venue: Somewhere in Abuja.

Agenda: How to defend the indefensible.GEJ appoints person investigated for fuel subsidy fraud as chairman of fuel subsidy panel.

Todays meeting was headed by Reno Omokiri, cyber name beaf.

Upon getting the report, the meeting chairman scratched and scratched his head for over 15 minutes while 40 of us waited patiently for instructions.

Emerging from his trance and muttering 'this job is sure getting harder by the day', he informed us to avoid trying to justify this one. Logic he said will not win this argument.

We were then informed to go after the characters of any poster on nairaland that attacks this crazy move by the government.

Beaf said ' abuse their mothers, their fathers, their children...'

We were then told to 'like' and quote each others posts.

While we sat and waited for more instructions, Mr. Beaf glared and yelled 'What? that's all that I have...Get to work and earn your salaries. You think this job is easy?'

With that he stormed out of the room.

grin

1 Like

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Tyche(m): 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2012
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Beaf: 8:22pm On Jul 09, 2012
ypzilanti: adekennis(m), memudyink, Ozedy, efe22(m), shiloh(f), drzed(m), yemivictor(m), idoga5(m), Tyche(m), Kolababa, jutino(f), Civildisle, Rhino.5dm, mr_man(m), Mekusnwa, psalmizt(m), Sexymale, zenoj, Akaraiwe(m), killuminati(m), davies123, johnkent(m), femiaction(m), nwarupuoaku , Daddyolu, poj(m), CommonS, ike4real, timsolo, Preetee shir(f), SPIFF(m), ayeni234(m), TOSIN OLUSESAN, Rolly83(m), Beaf, freegaza, Tdunjoye(m), munky(m), Gbawe, Delafruita(m), ypzilanti, gboss4sure(m), Kobojunkie, virus...prime, feelamong(m), ichi ban, superior1, Johndoe100(m) and 54 guest(s)

'Bolded' is scratching his head.

If I ask you whether that company is a petrol station, lubricant seller etc you would begin scratching your head like a fool.
I don't bother with every thread, especially those that appeal to winshes, losers and red-eyed jackals like you and the other members of your coven.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Kobojunkie: 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2012
And it seems Aig–Imoukhuede Aigboubioise = Aigboje Aig-Imoukhuede

1 Like

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2012
calling 40 laptops
calling 40 laptops
come in 40 laptops
40 laptops do you copy

the 40 laptops have gone offline

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2012
Okija_juju: Okay!! Jonathan is really making his supporters feel like douchebags everyday!!

How do I explain this one away now?! undecided

REASON: Since he works in a bank, he cant be bribed like Farouk undecided

how do you make a douchebag feel like a douchebag cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by dedeike: 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2012
What is the problem again? These haters will stop at nothing to discredit Jonathan. Who knows where they hve gone to fabricate this allegation? I do not hold brief for GEJ or anybody, but my own take is that we must be careful to ascertain the veracity of these stories. When I saw this headline on my twitter timeline, I was shocked but when I looked further at the source I had to read with caution and a bowl of salt. PREMIUM TIMES is an adulterated version of SAHARAREPORTERS. Both deal on fake and concorted reports. if you believe them, then beleve I am the President of Nigeria. They have misled me severally and i cannot afford to fall prey again.I have to wait for a more reliable news media to report this before I rush into conclusions. For now, I'm on to the next thread.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Johndoe100(m): 8:31pm On Jul 09, 2012
I've not had this much fun since I took my kids to see the clowns at the circus. Now let's see, the 100 Internet Nigerians who live in Timbuktu have found another unpardonable crime by GEJ. This crime justifies all the vilification that they have heaped on him. Now let's see the other side of the coin, electricity is improving for over 60% of the population, more refineries are being built, the economy is growing at over 6%. I could go on and on, but why bother. All I hear is "thank God Light don de better make the man try catch those Boko people, the man de try sha" from the people that actually vote.

Now why would anyone other than Seun who needs you clowns to click his ads take you all seriously? Do this as an exercise in one week try and find ANYBODY other than you cretins (and the voices for hire who are quoted in the report) who remembers this thread. Oh and while you are at it (this is another one that cracks me up as well) you can b. itch about why and when will a PDP dominated NASS impeach a PDP president. Clowns.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Kobojunkie: 8:36pm On Jul 09, 2012
Mekusnwa: I'm yet to verify the authenticity of this report. All these civil society groups look fake. WhIch one come be HEDAN? I dont trust the source- Premium Times. If true after all, GEJ should sack him immediately. Shikena!

Why I share your caution, if you google this news, Premium times is NOT the only news outlet with a story on this appointment. The appointment happened last week, and was carried by most all media channels. And this new revelation is also not carried by only premiumtimes.

http://www.punchng.com/business/financial-punch/subsidy-dissatisfied-audit-committee-members-plan-minority-report/

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/53198-ncp-to-fed-govt-disband-aig-imoukhuede-committee-now.html

www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CAoQqQIwAQ&url=http://allafrica.com/stories/201207090081.html&ei=RDP7T5XdFtHSqAH966GMCQ&usg=AFQjCNF5bVQTiE4pYH3mCTNrs-Gx9xuXGA&sig2=1bWImlQ87t-bSLelVRJtSw

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/07/the-aig-imoukhuede-led-committee-report-on-subsidy-4/

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/docs_download/CAC%20Search.pdf

Apparently, Nigeria's CAC also allows you find out the EIN for companies . grin

NAME OF COMPANY ----------- ICE ENERGY AND PETROLEUM TRAING COMPANY LIMITED
REGISTRATION NO ----------- 891174
DATE OF REGISTRATION ------ 4 June, 10
SHARE INCREASE (IF ANY) --- N1m to N10m -> 28/9/10
REGISTERED ADDRESS --------- 35 Lake Chad cres, Maitama, FCT, Abuja
DIRECTORS/ADDRESS ---------- Aig – Imoukhuede Aigboubioise
– Flat 4, 2 James George Str off
Alagbon close, Ikoyi, Lagos.

Iroche Chuks
Aikhionbare Sam
SECRETARY --- Sila Bankole – Suite 16 Land mark Plaza, Maitama, Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by ypzilanti: 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2012
Beaf:

If I ask you whether that company is a petrol station, lubricant seller etc you would begin scratching your head like a fool.
I don't bother with every thread, especially those that appeal to winshes, losers and red-eyed jackals like you and the other members of your coven.

I know say na abuse you go abuse. Curses and tears are the refuge of people who have been boxed into a corner.

'The company received $2,131,166.32 (N345.3 million) in hard currency in 2011, without importing or supplying any product, the House report stated'.

That is one reallllllly biggggg fuel station.

Whenever your conscience starts bothering you, dust your resume and look for a real job...or start a business with the loot you have at the moment.

Maybe you can write a tell all book about the GEJ cyber war programme and do book tours on aljazeera and CNN.

I like the 'red-eyed jackal' name...its like the code name of a secret agent.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Beaf: 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2012
^
Abeg go and pay your bribes to fools who couldn't even spell Imokhuede or Aigboje and spell "trading" as "traing" to write false stories
It must be very hard being a loser and liar like you.

Please, allow me cry bitterly for the liar and winsh in you, bro!
All winshes, salute! Lolzzzzzz!!!! grin grin grin

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by uzomagic(m): 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2012
How is it that a story as important as this was ignored by all the major Dailies and reported only by a phoney sounding online tabloid? I'll take this with a shovel load of salt till I see it from a more credible source. I don't think GEJ will make such a gaffe.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by alaoeri: 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2012
dayokanu:

Havent you seen Tompolo, Boyloaf and Asari in govt house already?
Including Alamaseigha committee upon committee and nothing to show of.
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by superior1: 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2012
dedeike: What is the problem again? These haters will stop at nothing to discredit Jonathan. Who knows where they hve gone to fabricate this allegation? I do not hold brief for GEJ or anybody, but my own take is that we must be careful to ascertain the veracity of these stories. When I saw this headline on my twitter timeline, I was shocked but when I looked further at the source I had to read with caution and a bowl of salt. PREMIUM TIMES is an adulterated version of SAHARAREPORTERS. Both deal on fake and concorted reports. if you believe them, then beleve I am the President of Nigeria. They have misled me severally and i cannot afford to fall prey again.I have to wait for a more reliable news media to report this before I rush into conclusions. For now, I'm on to the next thread.

Laptop No 15, una no dey disappoint.Only morons like you make this type of comment, if you have any good info to discredit the news why don't you indulge us but i trust all you will do is to support your pay master even when glaring details that should make a zombie automate his thinking faculty and thread a path of honor is displayed before you.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by ypzilanti: 8:47pm On Jul 09, 2012
dedeike: What is the problem again? These haters will stop at nothing to discredit Jonathan. Who knows where they hve gone to fabricate this allegation? I do not hold brief for GEJ or anybody, but my own take is that we must be careful to ascertain the veracity of these stories. When I saw this headline on my twitter timeline, I was shocked but when I looked further at the source I had to read with caution and a bowl of salt. PREMIUM TIMES is an adulterated version of SAHARAREPORTERS. Both deal on fake and concorted reports. if you believe them, then beleve I am the President of Nigeria. They have misled me severally and i cannot afford to fall prey again.I have to wait for a more reliable news media to report this before I rush into conclusions. For now, I'm on to the next thread.

I guess this post is for the users that are not familiar with your postings.

I like the whole 'I'm in the middle looking for more information' posture. Its a lot better than beaf's post claiming the company is a fuel sation.

But seriously, it must really be a job that drains your soul...having to defend rubbish day after day.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Dollarman101: 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2012
Actually, I took the pains to browse thru the link. That PDF file is not from CAC directly. That is a premium times version of a search on oil companies that took part in oil subsidy. What i dont know is whether it was doctored or not. But I know it's not directly sourced from CAC. if it were CAC, the names of the companies would have appeared in alphabetical order. It will also be in accordance of their respective dates of incorporation. I doubt if CAC Files will be stored in this rancorous state. A company registered in 2010 precedes one registered in 2002 and then followed by another in 07. I doubt.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Beaf: 8:50pm On Jul 09, 2012
ypzilanti:

I guess this post is for the users that are not familiar with your postings.

I like the whole 'I'm in the middle looking for more information' posture. Its a lot better than beaf's post claiming the company is a fuel sation.

But seriously, it must really be a job that drains your soul...having to defend rubbish day after day.

What does the company you quoted trade, dummy? Does it even exist, liar?
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by najoke: 8:51pm On Jul 09, 2012
Beaf:

Oh sharrap...u were very active insulting tinubu on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/984870/photo-asiwaju-bola-tinubu-dele
remember what I said dt when its ur oga's turn make u no insult peo
Now tell me who is d winch or loser....Reno and the 40 laptops bandit
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Beaf: 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2012
na_joke:

Oh sharrap...u were very active insulting tinubu on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/984870/photo-asiwaju-bola-tinubu-dele

There is a gift waiting for you there, fool.
All winshes, hansa ya papa name! A winsh must be a winsh. grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by emmykk(m): 8:54pm On Jul 09, 2012
We are reflected in jonathan behaviour.i dnt blame him he mayhv 4got d guy was involue in it
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by najoke: 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2012
Beaf:

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by ypzilanti: 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2012
Beaf: [size=23pt]Winshes, I de hail oooooooooooooooo!!![/size] grin grin grin grin

Minutes from 40 Lap Top Squad Meeting 09/07/2012

Venue: Somewhere in Abuja.

Agenda: How to defend the indefensible.GEJ appoints person investigated for fuel subsidy fraud as chairman of fuel subsidy panel.

Todays meeting was headed by Reno Omokiri, cyber name beaf.

Upon getting the report, the meeting chairman scratched and scratched his head for over 15 minutes while 40 of us waited patiently for instructions.

Emerging from his trance and muttering 'this job is sure getting harder by the day', he informed us to avoid trying to justify this one. Logic he said will not win this argument.

We were then informed to go after the characters of any poster on nairaland that attacks this crazy move by the government.

Beaf said ' abuse their mothers, their fathers, their children...'

We were then told to 'like' and quote each others posts.

While we sat and waited for more instructions, Mr. Beaf glared and yelled 'What? that's all that I have...Get to work and earn your salaries. You think this job is easy?'

With that he stormed out of the room.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Beaf: 8:57pm On Jul 09, 2012
^
Click on the link na_joke posted, visit all the pages and share na_jokes gift. Hairy arsed liar.
Call me Reno, even Jesus if you like. It wouldn't change the fact that you are a liar.
na_joke:

Just in case you are as blind as you are daft:

Beaf:

There is a gift waiting for you there, fool.
All winshes, hansa ya papa name! A winsh must be a winsh. grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Gbawe: 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2012
superior1:

Laptop No 15, una no dey disappoint.Only morons like you make this type of comment, if you have any good info to discredit the news why don't you indulge us but i trust all you will do is to support your pay master even when glaring details that should make a zombie automate his thinking faculty and thread a path of honor is displayed before you.

Thank you. They are not only m.o.ro.ns but morally bankrupt reprobates as well. How can anyone defend what, in any Nation of earth, will be interpreted as conflict of interest by every sane and balanced person?

So , in the entire Nigeria, there is no one to verify and reconcile the records of payments on fuel subsidy other than an individual that should be automatically disqualified because of his involvement in the very sector being probed? Na wa for this President OOO. He just does not "give a damn" how ridiculous his actions look as self-serving deeds aimed at abetting and protecting corruption.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/aig-imoukhede-chair-presidential-panel-subsidy-verification-oil-cabal-member-too

Aig-Imoukhede, Chair Of Presidential Panel On Subsidy Verification, Is Oil Cabal Member Too
Posted: July 9, 2012 - 12:20

President Goodluck Jonathan and oil cabal member, Aig-Imoukhuede
By Bassey Udo & Emmanuel Ogala
After pocketing a princely N345.3 million and failing to supply petroleum products, Aig-Imoukhede is rewarded with appointments to probe himself and his accomplices.

Chairman of the special committee appointed by President Goodluck Jonathan to verify and reconcile the records of payments on fuel subsidy, Aigboje Aig-Imoukhuede, owns a company that received millions of Naira in subsidy payments for products it allegedly failed to deliver.

Detailed company searches by an Abuja-based non-governmental organisation (NGO), Youth Alliance Against Fuel Subsidy Removal, revealed that Mr. Aig-Imoukhuede, who is the Group Managing Director, Access Bank Plc, also owns Ice Energy Petroleum Trading Limited, which allegedly received $2,131,166.32 in hard currency (about N345.3 million) in 2011.

It is not clear whether the company delivered the product for which it was paid but the House committee believe it did not.

The defunct Farouk Lawan-led House of Representative Committee had, in its report, queried the company for receiving payment when no petroleum products were imported and supplied.

Ice Energy was one of the 45 companies invited to appear before the probe committee, but which failed to either honour the invitation or submit documents concerning their involvement in the monumental fraud that attended the subsidy scheme.

Findings by Youth Alliance at the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), and made available to PREMIUM TIMES, show that Mr. Aig-Imoukhuede heads the three-man board of Ice Energy, which has Iroche Chuks, as managing director, and Aikhionbare Sam, as member.

Asking Aig-Imoukhuede to probe self and accomplices

Following the shocking revelation in the report of the House of Representatives Committee that fuel subsidy payment, for which about N245billion was appropriated in the 2011 budget, had suddenly spiralled to over N2.6 trillion (over 2,200 per cent) as at December last year, the Minister of Finance and Coordinating Minister for the Economy, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, constituted a Technical Committee on review of Fuel Subsidy Payments, and appointed Mr. Aig-Imuokhuede as its head.

It is not clear if the ministry was aware of Mr. Aig-Imuokhuede’s involvement with Ice Energy before appointing him to the committee, which was mandated to verify, ascertain and reconcile discrepancies related to all subsidy arrears payments to petroleum products marketers.

Following the completion of the assignment, President Jonathan, apparently glossing over the indictment and complicity of Mr. Aig-Imuokhuede’s company in the fuel subsidy scandal, last Thursday re-appointed him to head another 15-man committee to further verify and reconcile all claims made in the report of the Technical Committee he led.

The president requested the new committee “to properly identify all cases of overpayments and/or irregular payments; to accurately identify all likely fraudulent cases for criminal investigations, and to review any other pertinent issues that may arise from its work and make appropriate recommendations.”

Mr. Jonathan’s decision to appoint the Access Bank’s MD to lead such an important committee, observers say, underlines the administration’s reluctance to act appropriately on the report of the House committee, which uncovered monumental fraud in the fuel subsidy regime.

When PREMIUM TIMES sought to know from the president’s spokesperson, Reuben Abati, whether the president was aware that Mr. Aig-Imokhuoede also benefited from the fuel subsidy payments he was asked to verify, his response was a question: "Are you sure?"

When our reporter answered in the affirmative, he continued, "If that is the case, the question to ask is: Is his company guilty of any wrongdoing?"

When he was asked whether that did not amount to asking the Access Bank’s managing director to probe himself over the scam, "Mr Abati said "No" pointing out that “it would only amount to asking an insider to do an inside investigation."

Mr. Abati, who promised to get more information, and revert to our reporter, never did by the time this report was published Monday morning.

Putting faces to ‘subsidy marketers’

Youth Alliance Against Fuel Subsidy Removal said it conducted the search on the indicted companies to “put a face to the indicted companies, to let Nigerians know exactly who took their money and then formed a cabal stronger than the government.”

Before announcing the removal of subsidy on petroleum products in January this year, one of the reasons President Jonathan gave was that a few Nigerians, who had since constituted themselves into a “cabal”, were enjoying the fuel subsidy largesse.

Up till last April, when the House of Representatives Committee released its probe report, the companies and individuals that benefited from the subsidy regime were largely unknown.

But extensive searches by the youth group at the CAC appear to have exposed some of the individuals behind the crook companies as well as the make-up of the faceless ‘cabal’.

“Mr Aig-Imuokhuede is not the only government apologist who belong to this ‘cabal”, a spokesperson for the group said in a statement at the weekend.

Like Aig-Imuokhuede like General Abdulsalami Abubakar

Other beneficiaries of the subsidy scheme revealed by the searches include former Head of State, Abdulsalami Abubakar, who owns Maizube Petroleum, which was listed in the House of Representatives report as one of the 45 companies fingered by the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) for benefitting from the subsidy payment but failing to pay tax.

Maizube Petroleum, which was invited to appear before the probe committee, never showed up to answer questions, though it sent documents.

The report also said Maizube Petroleum should be compelled to refund the about N5.51billion it collected as subsidy for millions of litres of petroleum products it claimed to have imported but which could not be verified.

The House probe report also indicted the company for discrepancies in volume claims and dates of discharge it claimed it made between 2010 and 2011.

The former head of state, widely celebrated as one who facilitated the birth of the current democracy after he voluntarily handed over power to former President Olusegun Obasanjo in 1999, sits on the Board of Maizube Petroleum with Abubakar Isa A, and Abubakar Aminu A.

Fola Adeola too

Another member of the cabal is the running mate to Nuhu Ribadu in the 2011 presidential election under the Action Congress of Nigeria platform, Fola Adeola, who is also the co-founder of Guaranty Trust Bank Plc

Mr. Adeola, according to CAC records, sits on the board of Eterna Oil Plc, listed in the subsidy report as one of the companies indicted for tax evasion.

After details emerged that Farouk Lawan, chairman of the House Subsidy Committee, received $620,000 bribe from oil marketer Femi Otedola to clear his company, Zenon Oil, Mr. Adeola campaigned vigorously that government should set the report aside.

“If the allegation is proven, the report is contaminated. Period! We need to get to grips with this” Mr Adeola tweeted on June 12 via his Twitter handle @tfolaadeola.

More details

Out of the 74 companies indicted in the report, only 48 were properly registered with the CAC.

SOURCE: PREMIUM TIMES
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Kobojunkie: 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2012
Dollarman101: Actually, I took the pains to browse thru the link. That PDF file is not from CAC directly. That is a premium times version of a search on oil companies that took part in oil subsidy. What i dont know is whether it was doctored or not. But I know it's not directly sourced from CAC. if it were CAC, the names of the companies would have appeared in alphabetical order. It will also be in accordance of their respective dates of incorporation. I doubt if CAC Files will be stored in this rancorous state. A company registered in 2010 precedes one registered in 2002 and then followed by another in 07. I doubt.

Really? And can you please elaborate on why you think that if the document had come from the CAC, the listings would be in alphabetical order and in order of the respective dates? I know you suggest there that you doubt that the CAC would store their data in a rancorous state but I want to be sure what you mean here. undecided undecided undecided undecided

I am really interested in why you seem so sure of this. Because even the entries in the National Budget download documents are not listed in alphabetical order, or any in particular order. I know this because I have been working on mining that data for the past couple of weeks. And this xteristic seems to apply to all the other documents I have been able to download from various agencies down in Nigeria. If only they did create standard documents, I would been spared a lot of headache but that wasn't the case. So I am really curious

Also, have you even seen the CAC website(s) at all?? undecided undecided undecided
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by killuminati(m): 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2012
Delafruita:
LWKMD
Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by uzomagic(m): 9:06pm On Jul 09, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Why I share your caution, if you google this news, Premium times is NOT the only news outlet with a story on this appointment. The appointment happened last week, and was carried by most all media channels. And this new revelation is also not carried by only premiumtimes.

http://www.punchng.com/business/financial-punch/subsidy-dissatisfied-audit-committee-members-plan-minority-report/

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/53198-ncp-to-fed-govt-disband-aig-imoukhuede-committee-now.html

www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CAoQqQIwAQ&url=http://allafrica.com/stories/201207090081.html&ei=RDP7T5XdFtHSqAH966GMCQ&usg=AFQjCNF5bVQTiE4pYH3mCTNrs-Gx9xuXGA&sig2=1bWImlQ87t-bSLelVRJtSw

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/07/the-aig-imoukhuede-led-committee-report-on-subsidy-4/

Apparently, Nigeria's CAC also allows you find out the EIN for companies . grin

NAME OF COMPANY ----------- ICE ENERGY AND PETROLEUM TRAING COMPANY LIMITED
REGISTRATION NO ----------- 891174
DATE OF REGISTRATION ------ 4 June, 10
SHARE INCREASE (IF ANY) --- N1m to N10m -> 28/9/10
REGISTERED ADDRESS --------- 35 Lake Chad cres, Maitama, FCT, Abuja
DIRECTORS/ADDRESS ---------- Aig – Imoukhuede Aigboubioise
– Flat 4, 2 James George Str off
Alagbon close, Ikoyi, Lagos.

Iroche Chuks
Aikhionbare Sam
SECRETARY --- Sila Bankole – Suite 16 Land mark Plaza, Maitama, Abuja.
Nothing in any of the links you provided indicates that AIG Imokhuede owns the said firm. The premium times story is only corroborated by Sahara reporters. The doubts about its credibility remain.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Condemned For Appointing Aig-imoukhuede To Subsidy Verification Panel by Beaf: 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2012
Poor red-eyed Gbawe; our daddy, the old guy! Always on the side of liars!
Dude, what do you want your kids mates to do if you are going about like this? embarassed

Enjoy your Sahara Reporters, jare! They are as "truthful" as you.
The fake pic below too is courtesy Sahara Reporters. Just like you, photoshoping, lies and creating fakes is their stock in trade. Shame. cry cry cry cry
http://saharareporters.com/photo/photonews-jonathans-declaration-when-jonathan-women-met-goodluck-men

www.nairaland.com/attachments/324341_SaharaReportersFakePicture_jpg69a0b6e4ad1c8831fa731bd73bb022d2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

No Blogger Got N240m From #dasukigate - Blogger Omojuwa / Dickson: I Came Prepared To Serve As Bayelsa Poly Matriculates 264 Students / Ortom To Buhari: Anarchy Looms In Nigeria, Reverse Cash Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.