Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? (5520 Views)

Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? / Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? (2) (3) (4)

What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by dot2002(m): 8:22pm On Dec 03, 2007
There are laws and punishments for wife-battery but I don't think there are any for "husband-battery". So what should a man do when a woman gives him a HOT slap, for example? Simply smile and walk away as a "gentleman"? grin grin grin
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2007
You said it - walk away.

Men are perceived as the dominant / stronger sex, so retaliation is NOT on the cards. It takes a bigger man to walk away, and do absolutely nothing.
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by CrazyMan(m): 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2007
for example? Simply smile and walk away as a "gentleman"? grin grin grin
Before you slap a guy you musk know the kind of person he is.

Most guys won’t work away as gentle men when a woman slaps them.

So if your planning or to slap someone, you better do a rethink or else you would look like a thief that just escaped being lynched when he’s through with you.
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 03, 2007
Why would a woman hit you in the first place?
If she hits you say bye bye for the day and let her stew in her emotions for a while.
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by dot2002(m): 8:52pm On Dec 03, 2007
from now on anyone of you that mess wif me, woshhhh hot slap on your bum
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by predi(m): 11:14pm On Dec 03, 2007
funny, i use to av dis g/f-[by far d most biutifl,and close gal i eva been wit] but as biutuful as she was, shes so jealous to d point dat she hits me wen she goes into a jealous fit[d weaknin aspect is, she knws ow to beg and apologise in the most remorseful way]. i use to just walk out on her-attimes she wld hold me nd kip hittin me. nd i ll just luk at her nd smile. until, i devised a plan, weneva she hits me and wants a fight, i wld yab nd insult her so much dat she wld hit me, bite me nd i ll continue yabbin her, until she burns out all her anger nd practically get tired nd den she'll begin to beg-dats d best part for me.cos i ll just ignore nd go my way for days widout listenin to her nd she'll beg nd beg-nd since iam not a rock, i can only yeild to her apologies.

the best thing is to always walk out on her n if shes d type dat wnt allow yu walk out on her, then pray for wisdom to overcome nd appease her anger[i wnt even advice my methods-it cld be dangerous for yu]
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by Iman3(m): 11:23pm On Dec 03, 2007
Statistically,at least in the US,women are more likely to resort to physical abuse in a relationship.The key difference is that men are more likely to cause greater harm when they resort to same.
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 12:42am On Dec 04, 2007

he should slap her ass right back, tho a gentleman would just walk away, gotta love these guys, but why do they always wind up with b*witches for a wife ?

and let her know if she ever raises her hand to hit him again, he will leave her. Hitting and hurting someone is not love. and not necessary in any relationship,

love 7 light,

Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by divanaija1: 8:54am On Dec 04, 2007
dot2002:

So what should a man do when a woman gives him a HOT slap

Turn the other cheek.What else. tongue
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by scambater(m): 8:58am On Dec 04, 2007
if a girl slaps me I'll just call the cops for her, and press charges on her for domestic violence.
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by rockiedink(m): 11:50am On Dec 04, 2007
diva_naija:

Turn the other cheek.What else. tongue

so you can plant another [size=14pt]hot[/size] slap? shocked shocked shocked girl, thats just [size=18pt]CALLOUS[/size]
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by btayo1(m): 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2007
just walk away; and if she does it constantly leave her
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by IderaN(f): 12:31pm On Dec 04, 2007
a nice gentleman will turn the other cheek for her and ask " can you do that again" then walks away. hahahaha joking

i can nag, insult a guy if i want but i dare not raise my hand to slap his face, my momma taught me better than dat. grin grin grin grin
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by rockiedink(m): 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2007
Idera .N:

a nice gentleman will turn the other cheek for her and ask " can you do that again" then walks away. hahahaha joking

i can nag, insult a guy if i want but i dare not raise my hand to slap his face, my momma taught me better than that. grin grin grin grin

awwww!!! that's so nice! your boyfie is lucky,
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by Seun(m): 1:26pm On Dec 04, 2007
He should hit her back proportionally. No need to go overboard. Just return it to her exactly as you got it. wink
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by rockiedink(m): 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2007
@seun
welcome sah! ekaabo.

Seun:

He should hit her back proportionally. No need to go overboard. Just return it to her exactly as you got it. wink

I disagree. he should hit her harder so the next time she wont even consider it! grin grin ;Djust kidding. why would a guy wanna hit a woman?

by the way, this thread needs ya attention o; before dem mud you. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-98578.0.html
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by Seun(m): 1:36pm On Dec 04, 2007
just kidding. why would a guy want to hit a woman?
The same reasons why a woman would want to hit a man: stupidity (the first hit) or retaliation (the response). wink
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by rockiedink(m): 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2007
Seun:

The same reasons why a woman would want to hit a man: stupidity (the first hit) or retaliation (the response). wink

roflmfao!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by ettehgate(m): 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2007
becous you get long prick no mean say you be man

a man is that man that no woman will dream of raising her hands to slap.

habba! what is this world turning to?
have you ever heard a zulu worrior recieving slap from a woman?
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by baloo4u2(m): 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2007
Its a bad habit, but i will never retaliate. angry angry angry
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by ettehgate(m): 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2007
if a woman can slap you then you are not a man
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by eddycapuro: 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2007
It is better to give than to recieve! she gives me a slap i give her back. i dont want to be stingy.
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by sniperwolf(m): 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2007
Just walk out of sight or [url=http://kiss her]kiss her[/url]
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by divanaija1: 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2007
sniperwolf:

Just walk out of sight or [url=http://kiss her]kiss her[/url]

I'm practically and literally drooling  tongue u must b a Mills n Boon man  undecided
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by ettehgate(m): 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2007
weaklings
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by yimiton(f): 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2007
Turn the other chic  cheesy

Seriously, why will a woman hit her man? There's a saying that if you call your shirt a rag, others will assist you to wipe the floor with it.
Why on earth will any woman disrespect her man up to the extend of raising her hands against him or vice versa?
This is totally wrong. If a relationship gets to that extend, then, it's time for both party to sit down and have a very good talk or see a councellor.
They may need anger management or some other sort of treatment.
It's totally debasing for any one to hit an adult. I totally detest it.
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by ettehgate(m): 4:31pm On Dec 04, 2007
@YIMITON,
omo you be good babe.
infact them train you well.
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by yimiton(f): 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2007
@ ettehgate

Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by rockiedink(m): 4:50pm On Dec 04, 2007
@yimiton
ettehgate paying you a compliment is kinda suspicious, take it with a pinch of salt

@ettehgate
no offence meant bro, but i never seen one kind word especially for females on any of ya posts; na im make me dey dey one kain. undecided undecided
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by yimiton(f): 4:53pm On Dec 04, 2007
@ rockiedink emmmm, I'll be careful. Thanks for the advice kiss

@ ettehgate
Don't mind rokiedink oh, he's jelous wink
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2007
some omugo guys still dey sha wey go respond with a smile.
Re: What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? by Nautillus(m): 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2007
@Topic

Slap WHAT?               ME

Meeeennn.       I will B****h slap her to the next continent. infact she MOST be hospitalized or i wont rest.

Ladies    please dont hate me oh, was just joking ok.         LMBAO          all the polite/Expected replies from the boyz have been rather expected/dull and very stereotype           Except you "Ettehgate"   You cracked me up massively         thanks grin grin

She Must Get Pregnant First Before I Bring Her Over To America; But She Said NO! / Crazy Things We Did To Make It Work.... / Probable Ways Of Classifying A Single Lady By Her Dp (Photos)