Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 (28579 Views)

Police Declare State Of Emergency In Kaduna / Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari / Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by mart2k(m): 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2012
alj harem: I pray that God guilds all of us.

One question, what territory would be part of this new biafra. I did not like the old map as Itsekiris and Ilajes(both yoruba) were part of.

I rather see a larger territory like Benue joining rather than any part of kogi or western delta.

This group should park well o !!!! I am in support of it and any well meaning Nigerian should support it. If a group of people don't want to be part of Nigeria, they have every right to do so.

Biafra can be decleared with her former territories but please remove western delta and added benue so it would also be a Christian republic. Best wishes smiley smiley smileyI hope to travel to the new country of biafra by next year.
dreamer how are you doing?so you dont want yoruba in your dream republic?wait,who even told you that yoruba wil like to join ur assumed republic?you yourself know that ur tribe is inferior to yoruba in every way.without much argument,d yoruba's are stil there to repeat what they did to your people in 1967-70.i think u stil remember d role yoruba played to frustrate d realisation of d so called biafra republic.dont worry JTF AND SSS are waiting 4 u guys.i trust ss,wit this revelation,they wil start picking your so called leaders up one by one.bye
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by str8talk1: 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Nigeria police will take care of them. grin
At least,ur Yoruba brodas r knw 2 b cowards who sits on d fence and pitch dia tent wt d eventual winner.
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Okijajuju1(m): 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2012
KINGwax: hahahaha..u made my day! Fuckin retard!

Dude!! Today is your Day of a thousand laughs!! grin
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by akanni79(m): 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Nigeria police will take care of them. grin
Let them go, I support them
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by OneNaira6: 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2012
namfav: first of all, let me tell you that india, malaysia has alot of sectarian violence based on many factors, it does not stop investors, it does not stop ibo traders from going their,
believe me that if india was simply a "trading quarter" of the world people would not be leaving india in numbers that they do to do business elsewhere, if you did not know, the north is also a "trading quarter", one of the oldest trading places and largest in africa is based in the north, which basically makes the north a "trading quarter" also, you NEVER have a place friendly to business people unless it is in the environment,
you know when we are talking about indians, pakistanis we are not talking about simple people who sell cheap goods that came from india? neither do the ibos that own businesses in america, uk, india, malaysia of course you want the cheapest goods but are you saying that is the only thing that attracts ibos? you named competition, it is not only ibo that go to get cheap goods, it is not even about what they can get on the cheap, the main thing was competition, and the indians who come here are in many different businesses, the indian i know owns a computer shop, ibos are not doing business in the north because their is no competition, it is simply safer to do business in the north, india etc. than doing in the south east, according to you the indian businesspeople doing business in nigeria face no competition lol, business is not only about where you get the least competition, that is far from the truth about ibo businesspeople in the north, the environment allows them to be successful with what they can do, so what do you mean by the north will not gain investors? if ibos can't invest in the south east who will find it attractive to invest in the south east, we hear of ibo businesspeople building hotels in other countries while the quality of hotels in the south east is poor, that is not pretty

Seriously dude, you continue to prove my theory of you. Stop talking ,you are basically making a fool of yourself. Indians migrate out, not because "they are not trader center of the world" but because the country is over packed. It is the same reason Chinese and Japanese migrate out. Mind you, Japan is a first world nation.

As for your malaysia bit, read my words carefully "Even if Malaysia creates a nuclear bomb and threaten to blow the entire country to smithereens, traders would still head there. They are not going their because of safety, they are going there for one reason and one reason alone "easier to flourish due to low competition from the indigenous depending on what the trade is about and goods for cheaper cost". Why do you think majority businesses in America moved their telecom, manufacturing line, etc to third world nation like India, China, Malaysia, some African nation etc. More products, less pay and less pay for the laborers. Cheaper cost and easier to defeat the indigenous brings business to a nation." Dude stick to what you know.

I don't care if the north is a trading quarter. Onitsha is the biggest market in the entire Africa continent, it's trading market is incredible but Onitsha cannot compete with the nations I mentioned even if it tried so how the hell is north a trading quarter relevant to what I'm saying. Trading quarter or no trading quarters, unlike the nations I mentioned, north trading quarters stops in africa and africa alone while the countries I mentioned are famous all over the world hence the term "trading quarters of the world". The reason any Igbo trader head north isn't because it is a trading quarter rather because it is easier to break into the marketing industry without fear of someone out-doing you because they do not see the people from that part of the country as competition in terms of business. To put it in lay terms for you, if I'm in a competition to win a debate, the prize is a ferrai and I'm the finalist, I am giving an opportunity to fight either against a student from Yale or a student from a community college, who do you think I'll choose? someone from Yale whose school curriculum is alot better than my school's curriculum therefore a competition or someone from community college which school curriculum is lower than my school curriculum therefore not a competition? It is not rocket science dude, of course the later. Now change that application and refer it back to what we are saying the traders are the competitors, the prize is money, the yale student is Igboland and community college is north. Dude this is not rocket science at all. Onitsha indigieous are migrating to Asaba in a high volume despite their region having a better business environment than mine, therefore why are they moving to my side, it's 1) too much competition on their side as oppose to Asaba 2.) too much congestion on their side as oppose to Asaba and 3.) They are better in business than us thus it is easier for them to outdo any Asabian businessman thus we are less competition to them than Nnewi's that migrate to their side whom are better business men than they are. Why the f2k do you think Dangote uses his connection to make sure he gets the most contracts assigned by the FG? It is all got to do with competition, everything about business revolves around competition. Do you understand the words that are coming out of my mouth now.

As for the bolded, keep telling yourself, North is safe, we might as well call Somalia and Iraq safe too ROFLMFAO. I'm not going to break your fantasy, it is hilarious as f2k so keep telling yourself that.

Last minute advice, stop talking because all you are doing is making a fool of yourself. You claim to know business but yet everything coming out of your mouth is ignorance in terms of what you claim you understand
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by akanni79(m): 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2012
May God grant them power to carry it out, enough is enough, if yoruba like let them follow Housa the blood drinkers
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by OneNaira6: 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2012
namfav: i said they made THREATS and then you asked me to show you the people who made those THREATS, stop changing the story
and yes, they are the ones also giving nigeria a bad name, remember there threats closed alot of hotels and embassies for days

You know you could have at least gone back and redo your post before bluntly lying. I keep saying it dude, you give the vibe of a very uneducated fellow, I don't really believe you think before writing.

This is what you said
419, and we know who is behind, you remember the people who made terrorism famous are ibos, remember the guys from biafra who were sending out false terrorist threats to western hotels, embassies etc?
that was the first public threat to western interests in nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/987020/group-declare-state-biafra-republic/7

My question before that initial reply from you is
Terrorism would then? I laugh in Naira. Last time I checked Nigeria is known for terrorism and alot more worse. Last time I checked even, it is one of the most hated country in the world. The f2kin country is a sh1t hole chest-beating as being something. ROFLMFAO. Don't even dare talk about Biafra having difficult geting investors. Take a look at your closet before daring to talk of someone else closet

Do you now need to learn the difference between the term "terrorism" and "threat". Dude use your noggin, it is there for a reason, other than the main reason it is there (to keep you alive), it is also there to hold on knowledge.

Now did you not say they are the ones that made terrorism in Nigeria? Yeah you did
Did you not say that they made Nigerian terrorism famous? Yeah you did
Judging from my question and your reply, aren't you implicating they are BH? Yeah you are

If you did all that, how was the post you quoted misinterpreting your words. Nigg@, if you are going to lie to try and save face, go back and change your words. Use your noggins dude
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by iyanda146: 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2012
ambrosini593:

www.vanguardngr.com/2012/07/group-to-declare-state-of-biafra-nov-5/

what then hapens the Igbos in the north dat dont know there way back home?
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Malawian(m): 5:23pm On Jul 11, 2012
Ndi be anyi, let us exercise some patience so that jonathan can complete his tenure. We voted him, we should see it out with him. Waiting also helps us get prepared for any eventuality. The generation that fouth the war should be allowed to die first so that any subseuent war should it come to that may be fought on equal footing. Pls we should start acquiring know how for manufacturing RPGs and SAMs so that we can confortably sit in our offices and blow them away like shaff. grin grin. Another thing that we have not covered is the make up of the "federal forces" in the next war. Hausa fulani already stands isolated up north. Maybe they are joined by the kanuris but they will have their hands full with the middle beltans before they can reach igboland. Yoruba? Sure if they havent all ran away to cotonou or olumo rock, even they will be having their hands full with the minorities in the niger delta as that is where they are most intrested in due to oil. Igbos can then relax and sips some fruit juice while punching buttons to obiliterate the lands of those invading gorrilas. What we need is technological know how for those smart weapons and to be producing them ourselves in igboland. How are they going to prevent biafra from comming onstream if they are all dead?

1 Like

Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by MickeyBricks(m): 5:57pm On Jul 11, 2012
afam4eva:
Some will leave and those that remain there will be treated as foreigners.

If i may ask why would you treat those who dont want move as foreigners? Are nigerians that are based outside of nigeria treated as foreigners?
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by banjul01: 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2012
If that is what will solve the problems of this nation,let us allow them to separate.
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Pataki: 6:38pm On Jul 11, 2012
Is Odechukwu not the President again? Or did this group of people miss the memo that our Nigerian President calls himself Odechukwu?
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2012
on-code:
This might sound stupid or whatever but here it is.

Few days ago I was watching a movie titled " CONTRACT KILLER" sterring JET LI..in the first scene, the contract killer was hired to kill a prominent Japanese before He got to him, He (the Japanese that is to be killed) was watching a war video with two of his ladies and the following conversation erupted between him and one of his girls, read.

Girl: Why do you watch this old war films
Japanese Man: I remember the wars that was lost and dream of the war to be won by THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN.

If you doubt me, go to youtube and click CONTRACT KILLER, just watch the first 10 minutes and you will hear yourself. this war is ineveitable.

In as much as I want to see MY BELOVED LAND OF THE RISING SUN, I want to see it in laughter and joy and happiness, rather than in blood, sorrows and weeping, but if it is blood, sorrows and weeping that it needs to RISE...................................BLOOD IT IS and LET ALL THE GLORY BE TO GOD.

Sorry to burst you bubble bro, but "The Land Of The Rising Sun" is how Japan has been referred to for CENTURIES!!!! Till this day, I dont understand why Biafra picked that as its slogan, why they call themselves Jews or why they even picked the name Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Panzastrip(m): 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2012
He found his Biafran troops to be completely different from those who he commanded in Katanga. "I've seen a lot of Africans at war" he was quoted as saying. "But there's nobody to touch these people. Give me 10,000 Biafrans for six months, and we'll build an army that would be invincible on this continent. I've seen men die in this war who would have won the Victoria Cross in another context".

MAJOR TAFFY WILLIAMS
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by xakakes: 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2012
Spiritmask: I love dat, but i prefer :od name republic of niger delta dan biafra. For those dat think d south south wil not join them r dreamin, only edo start may nt join. If care is not takin, part of benue nd kogi may join. I wish 2 c ma home state ''delta state'' part of d new country.
. You are not from Delta if you are you will not have this kind of reasoning for curiosity if its true what's your LGA and area and quarter in Delta nonesense
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by joeyfire(m): 7:57pm On Jul 11, 2012
cheesy

Panzastrip: He found his Biafran troops to be completely different from those who he commanded in Katanga. "I've seen a lot of Africans at war" he was quoted as saying. "But there's nobody to touch these people. Give me 10,000 Biafrans for six months, and we'll build an army that would be invincible on this continent. I've seen men die in this war who would have won the Victoria Cross in another context".

MAJOR TAFFY WILLIAMS

Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by dayokanu(m): 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2012
How many days more?
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by lacasa: 8:12pm On Jul 11, 2012
Stupid people talking stupid thing is all this is
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Donuc1940: 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2012
Any one wey una wan do,mek una start.de tin tire me o
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Obiagu1(m): 1:25am On Jul 12, 2012
I hope they do not end up creating chaos.
If they do not have adequate plan in place, they shouldn't even bother with the declaration.
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by antitpiah: 1:56am On Jul 12, 2012
I thought the declared one forty years ago . . . Are they trying to repeat history?

These people sha . . . they just like to get beat by Yoruba intelligentsia and Hausa godogodo.
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by nairakobo1: 6:04am On Jul 12, 2012
~Bluetooth:

What if they have been doing that all these while ? Besides,oju-iku didnt do much consultation before single-handedly declare the state of biafara.
and what was the end result?
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by nairakobo1: 6:31am On Jul 12, 2012
PLEASE, YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP MENTIONING BENUE IN THIS DIVISION. THOUGH A CHRISTIAN STATE, BENUE WILL NEVER BE A PARTY TO SUCH. WE WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN YOUR OIL RICH KINGDOM, BUT WE'LL RATHER MAKE DO WITH THE LITTLE FOOD WE HAVE. BESIDES, EVERY COUNTRY INCLUDING YOUR DREAM BIAFRA HAS AND WILL HAVE CHALLANGES SO YOU GUYS CAN FORGET BENUE!!
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by MrUmaRu(m): 7:13am On Jul 12, 2012
~Bluetooth:

What if they have been doing that all these while ? Besides,oju-iku didnt do much consultation before single-handedly declare the state of biafara.
Your brain is failing and coming back like zain. Your mama has lost a child. Sory 4 her
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Macheus(m): 8:32am On Jul 12, 2012
Mr UmaRu: .
Your brain is failing and coming back like zain. Your mama has lost a child. Sory 4 her

U got it right,that dude has the kind of brain that displays like the spectrum equalizer,never stable!!
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by EMPERORZIMUS: 10:26am On Jul 12, 2012
President of biafra,i hate boko haram pass u bt abeg live nigeria as one cos i cant emargine ma self taking a flight from biafra to nigeria for a show and boko harram police go dey search my logage 4 bomb...lol.
Live our nigeria 4 us ooO instead call ur brothers and sisters back to there home were dey cant be challanged.gbam
GAR3TH: I'm more interested in the territorial boundaries....which I know will start wide spread debates...which in the end will determine if biafra lives or if JTF shows up on Nov 5
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 13, 2012
Did I miss the September declaration? Somebody please help.
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by DuduNegro: 1:58am On Sep 13, 2012
@op,

Its all crap! They can declare all they want and whatever they want. We want them to post a copy of their application for sovereongty here for all to see. There are steps and prerequisites to becomig a recognized sovereign and member of UN.

The agreements and treaties of member nations spells out some of the challenges that Biafra will need to meet before its application will be aproved. Inspectors and obseebers will monitor and ensure that the proposed state and its domain are free for instance of terrorism or slavery...just to mention two of such challenges.

Currently, MASSOB is known as a terrorist group and the entire Biafran domain is saturated with aily acts of kidnappings and sale of humans, human parts as well racketeering and extortion of money as a means of exchange for kidnapped humans. If this is not slavery i dont know what else it ca be called.

So, yes dwclaration is one hing....but becoming sovereign is totally a different cup of tea.

Here is my advice to bzm and massob.......

1. do your homework, dont put your cart before the horse as you are known to have done multiple times in past.

2. seek and secure alliance wih your neighbors before you declare. i dont mean that they need to be part of biafra, no....thy can exist on their own and still support your mission.

3. respect, respect, respect!!! humility first, ego later....not the other way around.

4. if you value your properties in West and if doing business with West is in your future......do not antagonize Yorubaland in any way before, durig or after this your desired declaration.

Any question? grin
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by cfours: 5:44am On Nov 03, 2012
so, is anything still going to happen on Nov 5? lol

3 Likes

Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by dayokanu(m): 2:34pm On Nov 03, 2012
Make dem remember to set alarm o so they wont forget

5 Likes

Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by vanbonattel: 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2012
because one faceless group of jobless boys said they will declare biafra, every nigerian has been having fear attack?
I wonder what will happen to you if the real biafra comes
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by cfours: 12:31am On Nov 04, 2012
dayokanu: Make dem remember to set alarm o so they wont forget

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) / "Nigeria's Democracy May Break With The Arrest Of Olisa Metuh" - PDP / Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.