Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 (28570 Views)

Police Declare State Of Emergency In Kaduna / Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari / Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by RealMccoy2(m): 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2012
KINGwax: pls pretend to be wise, we knw u aint. Your secret's safe though.
Yoruba man dey call Person Traffic Pusher? Na which people dey put drugs for inside Band again? These are the same people that made Visa difficult for hardworking Nigerians to visit UK due to their high rate in crime. Please go and grab your breast milk before your step dad have it all for the rest of the night. You are a person, I hope you find your real dad some day.
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Jamji: 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2012
@topic

whos the group anyway? who knows them? I think they are just group of dudes blowing hot air
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Eziachi: 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2012
chrisxxx: No need of declaring a republic. Leave it in the hands of BH extremists. They will do it for you. But a food for thought would you leave South-South out of this?
Which area was called south south in your geography lessons?
There are no such thing as south south or do you mean places like Asaba, Anioma, Aniocha, Ndokwa?
Nobody is forcing you to leave paradise Nigeria, thats your choice. You are a burden and Biafra can't be leaving a burden called Nigeria and then hang out or to be saddle with another new burden.
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2012
ACM10:

Some of them are benefiting from the status quo. So they have no reason to clamour for change.

Dont worry,We will give you the presidency in 2015 to suit your nerves.Marginalized folks. tongue
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by maigaskiya1: 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2012
egift: While for me the declaration of Biafra may seem good if well planned and backed by adequate force, I am more inclined to Ndigbo remaining part of Nigeria and put in more effort in developing Ali Igbo.

This type of segmented efforts can only make things worse for Umu Igbo around the country. B[b]ecoming a strong, vibrate economic region in Nigeria is still the best option for us.[/b] Though the way Ohaneze and other orchestrated the 2011 support for Jonathan was a big disappointment handed down to the South East.
we re also waitng 4 our nija delta republic, d midle belt re warmg up 4 dia midle belt republic.so d yorubas kan join dia masters up north 2 maintain dia one nija
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Donbasi(m): 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2012
I wish this could be effected 5th of next month, they way things are going now i think a whole lot of people aint gonna see nor hear this declaration, the rate of bloodshed in this entity called Nigeria is at its peak somethings needs to be done soonest.
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by RealMccoy2(m): 12:24pm On Jul 11, 2012
Okija_juju:

Ochi ato gbuela'm o!! cheesy

Nna biko, ike gi adiro'm... Mu na onye n'zuzu enero okwu.. Bu ru uwa gi je'be'..

I never thought an IMP could embarass himself any worse than this Nigga has.. Everybody has been brilliant in one way or the other except this dude.. If na class test now, na ehn go carry first from back!!
It is Amazing to see this thread reaching 5 pages in few hours.These same scum bags or better still e-OPCs where gone missing when the thread of a General was killed by Fulani Herdsmen in their own Soil, what a bunch of chest beaten,jumping frogs.
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Afam4eva(m): 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Dont worry,We will give you the presidency in 2015 to suit your nerves.Marginalized folks. tongue
Give yourself first before thinking about giving others.
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Eziachi: 12:30pm On Jul 11, 2012
afam4eva:
Eastern minorities were included in Biafra by default because they were part of the old eastern region. Right now, things have changed and they have every right to decide where they want to belong.
Is it because this guys don't know what you just said? No!
They seemed programmed to derail anything associated with Igbo, Biafra irrespective. Why? because that is how they are brought up to think, behave and act.
So when it come to ANYTHING associated with Igbo, Biafra, all their reasoning jump into the Eko lagoon. Some of them will declare Ewedu as poison if someone is to say that it originated with anything Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by maigaskiya1: 12:32pm On Jul 11, 2012
egift: While for me the declaration of Biafra may seem good if well planned and backed by adequate force, I am more inclined to Ndigbo remaining part of Nigeria and put in more effort in developing Ali Igbo.

This type of segmented efforts can only make things worse for Umu Igbo around the country. B[b]ecoming a strong, vibrate economic region in Nigeria is still the best option for us.[/b] Though the way Ohaneze and other orchestrated the 2011 support for Jonathan was a big disappointment handed down to the South East.
we re also waitng 4 our nija delta republic, d midle belt re warmg up 4 dia midle belt republic.so d yorubas kan join dia masters up north 2 maintain dia one nija
~Bluetooth:

I used to think Nigeria police are given special training to deal with these hooligans. grin

we re also waitng 4 our nija delta republic, d midle belt re warmg up 4 dia midle belt republic.so d yorubas kan join dia masters up north 2 maintain dia one nija let u police finsh wit boko haram fist.hoples pepl una tnk say na b4 wey we nija deltans suportd u yoruba nd hausa cowards aganst d ibos,mak una cm try dm agan.mind u, d midle belt wil nt fite 4u o,let me se hw many brave men re in hausa or yoruba land cowards u tnk war is fulami hit nd run we re watchng
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 11, 2012
afam4eva:
Give yourself first before thinking about giving others.

Marginalization in terms of allocation of resources and political positions seem to be the motivating factor for biafra struggle.
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Spiritmask: 12:33pm On Jul 11, 2012
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Saliman22(m): 12:33pm On Jul 11, 2012
alj harem: I pray that God guilds all of us.

One question, what territory would be part of this new biafra. I did not like the old map as Itsekiris and Ilajes(both yoruba) were part of.

I rather see a larger territory like Benue joining rather than any part of kogi or western delta.

This group should park well o !!!! I am in support of it and any well meaning Nigerian should support it. If a group of people don't want to be part of Nigeria, they have every right to do so.

Biafra can be decleared with her former territories but please remove western delta and added benue so it would also be a Christian republic. Best wishes smiley smiley smileyI hope to travel to the new country of biafra by next year.
You guys shud find better thing doing ....south south can never be part of silly biafra....... Even if our country disintegrate the name biafra can't come to play...... Useme.....idiok onoh atatah uka
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Eziachi: 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2012
~Bluetooth:

That is why I said a referendum should be conducted in all the areas of the defunct eastern region since most of them were never part of the secession process in the first instance !
Hopefully you will prescribe the same method in Kwara, Ijaw oil lands area thrown in by Ayo Irikife as part of Ondo when the time comes?
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Yeske2(m): 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2012
Wow, six pages already and counting. Anyway, it's obvious anything Igbo/Biafra gives some people heart attack.
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by maigaskiya1: 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2012

~Bluetooth:

I used to think Nigeria police are given special training to deal with these hooligans. grin

cm ds hoples yoruba slave i kmw ure chatng frm ur floatng boat house,hypocret.nobody is forcng u 2 remain in nija.u kan enjoy u stay wit ur fulani masters.aro oko
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Spiritmask: 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2012
A
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2012
Eziachi:
Hopefully you will prescribe the same method in Kwara, Ijaw oil lands area thrown into in Ekiti when the time comes?

Yorubas dont need it cuz we've outgrown that.
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Eziachi: 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2012
991: Why are the Yorubas always afraid of disintegration of Nigeria?? you see them defect whenever the issue of Biafra arises some of them even vow to fight for one nigeria, well, if you choose to harbor the hausa/fulani in the name of one-nigeria, plateau state should be a lesson to you.
@Republic of Biafra "Destiny can be delayed but never be traversed" only time will tell.
long live republic of Biafra....(the land of the rising sun)
Its a pattern I had noticed and learned since I joined Nairaland. If you are to change this thread's topic to: GROUP TO DECLARE A STATE OF SOUTHERN NIGERIA REPUBLIC, their tone will immediately changes, you will see some designing the flag, others constructing the coat of arms and composing the new national anthem.
But mention exclusive Biafra from around the Niger River- the next you will hear is- you are landlocked, your property and business etc as if they care more than you do as the owner, who even maybe doesn't give a damn about bricks and mottar, which you can easily rebuild if there is life, freedom and independent to do whatever you want and how you wanted it.

1 Like

Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by maigaskiya1: 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Those you think will become foreigners will be the majority that wont support a landlocked biafran state.Btw,will you consider a referendum for double confirmation ?
ure yoruba states re most landlockd regon in mija.tel me wat is ben producd in d west apart frm lagos wic is nt even yoruba achevement.lazy toads
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by bisiaet: 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2012
I dont really want to comment much on this thread because declaration of state of biafra is like a joke I mean a real joke.

So with General Ihejerika position in Nigeria you think he would sit and watch separatist movement survive?

Is this going to happen with all these our Igbo coward sell out politicians??

Will this happen when lust for money has engulfed us so much that we can sell our birth right for Ghana must go fill with cash??

Please tell me who is the person to lead this movement and how will it work when the leaders who suppose to stand their ground relocated to Abuja just because they want contract, political appointment, cash to silent, and so on

Just yesterday that this news came out right in my present at a mall in Abujaa a well known, rich and political figure from the east says right in my present and his son that "these guys who want to declare biafra are not serious" and I and his know what he is talking so guys can you the sort in our midst?So pathetic indeed.

Please let us all be honest and say the truth to ourselves and stop attacking other tribes plzzz our problem is within us lets call a spade a spade. We celebrate people whom we suppoto to bring to public market and give them a serious flogging for bein a sell-out but rather in as far he is rich we celebrate them and started attacking the Yoruba and other tribes, pls truth is very very bitter unless this people change forget any Biafra Nonsense rant because its our own Igbo people that will "quash and bin" any attempt by any group to declare any Biafra whatever. This is the truth though I may be wrong or offend some who hate the truth, I dont really care anyway because no one can shut me up.
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by RealMccoy2(m): 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2012
My people from Old Eastern Region,educating these bunch of spoilers and going back and forth with them by explaining how things have changed from 1966 to date is like grown men getting involve in female fight grin These guys are Bunch of Wimps and loose cannon that only show themselves on internet. Aregbesola has already sold his state to Boko Haram, Kwara State has an Emir already courtesy of Usman Dan Fodio, Ilaje-Ijaws held them as hostage in Ondo State,their women are been giving away to Hausa-Fulanis for no charge,their enemies have already conquered them without declaring victory grin.

1 Like

Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by alhussanglegma: 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2012
Very good attempt. The Filty Gentiles will soon leave our Holy North 4 us 2 rediscover our culture, our lost glory and prestidge. Its now that we would be free 2 mine our non-oil MINERAL resources without them poluting it with their dirty habits. We will now practice our desired and much cherished SHARIA without hindrance by some Infidel group of pigs. Goodbye and wish You a happy BIAFRA STATE. cry

1 Like

Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by namfav(m): 1:10pm On Jul 11, 2012
on al jazeera i saw they were talking about what has happen in south sudan
if they want biafra the same will happen with biafra
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Eziachi: 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Yorubas dont need it cuz we've outgrown that.

I hope you will remember this your chest beating- "You don't need it" when the time comes
I was reminding you this fact, because of you guys obsession of drawing Old Eastern map that got nothing to do with you but forget that you have a bigger problem of your own in Kwara and Ondo.
You guys tend to forget that what is termed old east had lived together for centuries before the contraption called Nigeria was even dreamed of.

1 Like

Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Dainfamous: 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2012
home sweet home their is no place like home........
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2012
Real-Mccoy:
My people from Old Eastern Region,educating these bunch of spoilers and going back and forth with them by explaining how things have changed from 1966 to date is like grown men getting involve in female fight grin These guys are Bunch of Wimps and loose cannon that only show themselves on internet. Aregbesola has already sold his state to Boko Haram, Kwara State has an Emir already courtesy of Usman Dan Fodio, Ilaje-Ijaws held them as hostage in Ondo State,their women are been giving away to Hausa-Fulanis for no charge,their enemies have already conquered them without declaring victory grin.

November is almost here. Long live the landlocked republic of Biafra! Don't forget to send a postcard.
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by RealMccoy2(m): 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2012
bisiaet: I dont really want to comment much on this thread because declaration of state of biafra is like a joke I mean a real joke.

So with General Ihejerika position in Nigeria you think he would sit and watch separatist movement survive?

Will this happen when lust for money has engulfed us so much that we can sell our birth right for Ghana must go fill with cash??

Please tell me who is the person to lead this movement and how will it work when the leaders who suppose to stand their ground relocated to Abuja just because they want contract, political appointment, cash to silent, and so on

Just yesterday that this news came out right in my present at a mall in Abujaa a well known, rich and political figure from the east says right in my present and his son that "these guys who want to declare biafra are not serious" and I and his know what he is talking so guys can you the sort in our midst?So pathetic indeed.

Please let us all be honest and say the truth to ourselves and stop attacking other tribes plzzz our problem is within us lets call a spade a spade. We celebrate people whom we suppoto to bring to public market and give them a serious flogging for bein a sell-out but rather in as far he is rich we celebrate them and started attacking the Yoruba and other tribes, pls truth is very very bitter unless this people change forget any Biafra Nonsense rant because its our own Igbo people that will "quash and bin" any attempt by any group to declare any Biafra whatever. This is the truth though I may be wrong or offend some who hate the truth, I dont really care anyway because no one can shut me up.

Yoruba in disguise thanks for the advise....If Awo your uncle had advised the Itsekiris not to declare Ownership to a land that belongs to Mufti Ethnic groups there would not have been communal clash that took so many lives and properties. The hatred between Ijaws and Itsekiri was sowed by a traitor from southwest that ran away when the push came to shove
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by OneNaira6: 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2012
Spiritmask: U r dreaming, only edo wil nt b part of d new republic, we u force us frm delta 2 b part of nigeria if biafra bcame an independent country. Note dat if ma state delta join them, other south south state wil join except edo.

They would ooo even if your people did not ask for it. Asaba massacre is living proof of that and Igbo did not even include us last time in their declaration (I just hope we aren't forgotten again during the next declaration). Don't ask if they would force you because they will, my people can attest to that for you.
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Eziachi: 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2012
bisiaet: I dont really want to comment much on this thread because declaration of state of biafra is like a joke I mean a real joke.

You are asking who will lead it? Whats wrong with you leading it?
You got two balls as everyone else.
Are you too old or too young?
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2012
I love the fact that no one is even bothered or obsesséd with this news. Everyone said his/her points without being Stu/pid. Cos I knw that if this thread is abt another tribe, the igbos will be throwing their weight around over nothing and turn the thread to a tribal bashing thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Don’t Bomb Niger Delta, Umar Warns Buhari / Kano Tomato, Onion Farmers, Marketers Lose Big As Blockade Persists / 2023 Presidency: We Are Waiting For Tinubu To Decide – Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.