Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 (28571 Views)

Police Declare State Of Emergency In Kaduna / Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari / Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Chyz2: 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2012
namfav: hopefully you will all go back to your land if it happens, all of you from every corner in the world , keep your drugs in biafra also some people will definitely try make it as an opportunity to do illegal things

How ironic. A fulani telling another person that he should go back to his land. :\
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 11, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Did they consult the UN in 1967 ? No,these guys are very stubborn and wont mind plunging Nigeria into war again to realize it.Meanwhile,war has no direction.

Nigeria is at war already, and if anything kicks off from their region - it will only affect their region just as it happened in the past...

As long as everyone stays neutral, I hope they will keep it in their region... The capital has been moved to Abuja - so I don't think they will attack Lagos nor move towards the SW... We don't need to get involved - it's between them, Nigeria, and the minorities around them...

Leave them alone, and support them with your prayers...

Those new toys with the Nigerian army, airforce, and navy are nothing to mess with...

1 Like

Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by ALTRUTH(m): 2:05pm On Jul 11, 2012
The truth is that it would be good for the south (Igboes, yorubas & south southerners) to stay united and brake off from Nigeria. It is true that we have our differences but those differences are not as bad what we have all come to see that the Hausa/Fulani is capable of. These people have a history of carrying out gruesome killings against southerners/Christians. It is now obvious that the Hausa/Fulani is the problem of Nigeria. Take Sudan as an example. The Sudanese government is beginning to feel the impact of the breakaway of the south and have introduced austerity measures that sparked off demonstrations in Sudan. Let Nigeria split to North and South and let us see which part will suffer for it. It is time for southerners to unite, forget our differences and pursue a common course. I bet you that Southern Nigeria will develop much faster than it is doing now if we break off and stay united; we can always resolve our political differences. The Hausa/Fulani are drawing us backwards in this country; they have nothing to offer but bloodshed and destruction. They have ruled this country longer than any other ethnic group but will still not allow us have peace. If the middle belt decides to be a part of us, we can welcome them too. It wouldn’t even be a bad idea to build a huge fence separating us from the Hausa/Fulani no matter the cost.
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Did they consult the UN in 1967 ? No,these guys are very stubborn and wont mind plunging Nigeria into war again to realize it.Meanwhile,war has no direction.

You are giving them too much credit. Do you seriously believe genuine freedom fighters will go to the press and declare that in November we will proclaim independence? Don't be suprised if these people start collecting donations from gullible people between now and November and then quietly disappears.
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by OneNaira6: 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2012
namfav: not when a lot of the people doing the kidnapping are politicians from the east, just be honest with yourself, their is nothing attractive about ritualists, kidnappings etc. in the east, you will have them in galore, good luck to biafra attracting investors that want to invest in a unstable state, do you think a few bombings will drive investors away? if we are so bad for investment why do ibos invest in the north? why don't ibos invest in the east? you all spend time investing in lagos, abuja, kano etc. because it is safer than investing in the east, action speaks louder than words

Education flew past you. Do you even know business at all? I have a feeling what am about to say will not register but alas I'll say it. Businessmen seek where there is no competition. Why do you think Nigeria is filled with Asians despite Asians are way above Nigeria in terms of everything. Take it from a trader son, they don't go to your region because it's safer, they go there because unlike the east, there is little to no competition for them.

1 Like

Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by namfav(m): 2:11pm On Jul 11, 2012
you must have forgotten the syndicate that was behind the threats to western interests in nigeria that drove many potential away and was the first known threat to western interests in nigeria

SYNDICATE I
4. The group is made up of four (4) members namely, Stanley OCHUWA, Emmanuel Ogbonna CHINONYEREM, Onyedikachi AKPASUE, and Mathias AKUEGBO.

They operated from Suleja in Niger State and Zuba, FCT, under the code names Col. MURPHY, Col. ADAMS, Col. MORDI, and Engr. Emma NWACHUKWU.

SYNDICATE 111
6. Maurice Efe LAWRENCE, an indigene of Delta State, operated this cell from Calabar, Cross River State. He had widely circulated text messages through three (3) GSM Nos: 08100428701, 08080468686, and 070383912813 on plans by his syndicate to attack or bomb some cities in
Nigeria. On his hit list were) Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Port Harcourt, Jos, Kaisina, Damaturu, Maiduquri, Lagos, Dutse and Akure.

SYNDICA TE IV
7. Chinwendu JOSIAH, an indigene of Imo State worked in a cyber cafe in Benin City. He it was that sent emails to foreign embassies that caused panic and anxiety which led to the travel alert issued during the Eid-el- Kabir celebrations. The threat messages were sent through the following email addresses which contained a cloned GSM no: 081881916038, which he used for the scam and intent to extort money from his victims.

Below is the full text of some of the messages sent:

i."WE ARE BOKO HARAM, WE ARE COMING FOR YOU"

ii. "THE BROTHERHOOD REMAINS ONE INDIVISIBLE
ENTITY. THERE IS NO SPLIT AND THERE IS NO SPLINTER
GROUP. STORIES OF SPLIT ARE TISSUES OF LIES BY
THE STATE SECURITY SERVICE TO DISCREDIT US. CALL
ON ALL TRUE FAITHFULS WHO BELIEVE IN OUR CAUSE
TO JOIN US BY ENLISTING AS A FOLLOWER AND BECOME
A MEMBER OF THE BROTHERHOOD IN OUR SITE"

are you going to deny now?
One_Naira:

ROFLMFAO. OF ALL BOKO HARAM CAUGHT ARE HAUSA AND FULANI. THERE SPONSORS ARE ALL YET AGAIN NORTHERNERS. The few that were southerners confessed to being NORTHERNERS. Do you want me to start bring out articles of this? There are so many, like so many filled on this website, I don't even have to seek out of NL to get them.

Please oh please, can you give us the names of the famous igbos that were sending out false terrorist threats?

While we are on the 419 bizz, EFCC, our dear police force thatdeal with 419, how come there is so little igbo name in all of their captured?
http://www.efccnigeria.org/

I wonder grin grin grin grin But alass, dude even if you bring in a Juju man to help you push terrorism on Igbo. It will take every single Juju he knows to make that sh1t happen.

LMFAO Terrorism is Igbo grin grin umar farouk abdulmutallab must be Igbo too grin. Dude you are hilarious
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by RealMccoy2(m): 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2012
shymmex:

Nigeria is at war already, and if anything kicks off from their region - it will only affect their region just as it happened in the past...

As long as everyone stays neutral, I hope they will keep it in their region... The capital has been moved to Abuja - so I don't think they will attack Lagos nor move towards the SW... We don't need to get involved - it's between them, Nigeria, and the minorities around them...

Leave them alone, and support them with your prayers...

Those new toys with the Nigerian army, airforce, and navy are nothing to mess with...

FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR grin grin grin grin
Naijas are too educated to fight war with northerners in the 21st century. If Nigeria will ever break up, It will be peaceful. Bros be worried about the Emir Illorin in Kwara State that is within South Western States.
Ask the airforce to use their Russian planes and ammunition to quell down the killings in Northern Nigeria. Please don't raise your white flag yet,there is no bomb yet.
You and Blue-tooth remind me of the french soldiers that played dead during second war, when they heard the sound of Bomb 10 miles away from battle ground grin grin grin
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by namfav(m): 2:18pm On Jul 11, 2012
i know business better than you, i am sure of that, and you are saying that it is where their is no competition, are you saying their is no competition in india, malaysia, the uk and everywhere were you find ibo businesspeople? tell that lie to someone who knows nothing, it is far from competition, it is deeper than competition, investing elsewhere is safer than investing in the east for an ibo businessman, you brought up asian businessmen, are you saying we have no competition in nigeria? asia is far from heaven, i have spoken with a indian before and said it is tough for them and they prefer to take the risk elsewhere, let us assume that ibo businessmen are in the same shoes as indian businessmen, what does that make of the east?

One_Naira:

Education flew past you. Do you even know business at all? I have a feeling what am about to say will not register but alas I'll say it. Businessmen seek where there is no competition. Why do you think Nigeria is filled with Asians despite Asians are way above Nigeria in terms of everything. Take it from a trader son, they don't go to your region because it's safer, they go there because unlike the east, there is little to no competition for them.
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2012
Real-Mccoy:

FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR FEAR grin grin grin grin
Naijas are too educated to fight war with northerners in the 21st century. If Nigeria will ever break up, It will be peaceful. Bros be worried about the Emir Illorin in Kwara State that is within South Western States.
Ask the airforce to use their Russian planes and ammunition to quell down the killings in Northern Nigeria. Please don't raise your white flag yet,there is no bomb yet.
You and Blue-tooth remind me of the french soldiers that played dead during second war, when they heard the sound of Bomb 10 miles away from battle ground grin grin grin

The Art of War - Sun Tzu

- Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.
- Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance.
- Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
- A military operation involves deception. Even though you are competent, appear to be incompetent. Though effective, appear to be ineffective.
- One defends when his strength is inadaquate, he attacks when it is abundant

That's how the wise people fight their battles... cool

1 Like

Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by RealMccoy2(m): 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2012
Aigbofa:

You are giving them too much credit. Do you seriously believe genuine freedom fighters will go to the press and declare that in November we will proclaim independence? Don't be suprised if these people start collecting donations from gullible people between now and November and then quietly disappears.
Is your state Landlocked(edo)? If it is then you won't have a free loader backing you. Igbos are the most progressive tribe in Nigeria, I don't think with all these wealth we would like to fight war before division. Most Igbos that own investment in South West will become residence and not citizens of that region, their businesses will be taxed and nothing else. It is hard to take over some one business without he or she teaching you the ins and out in his or her business. I don't have problem with Yorubas having their own Republic, it is sickening to see them jump in conversation concerning other ethnic groups but will play dead on their own problem. All is not well in South West,Their Muslims are getting desperate daily but they will never talk or speak out against them openly.One Nigeria is Fine with me, Biafra is Fine with me, It does not slow down my progress.....Peace Out guys I am done wink
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by RealMccoy2(m): 2:24pm On Jul 11, 2012
shymmex:

The Art of War - Sun Tzu

- Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.
- Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance.
- Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
- A military operation involves deception. Even though you are competent, appear to be incompetent. Though effective, appear to be ineffective.
- One defends when his strength is inadaquate, he attacks when it is abundant

That's how the wise people fight their battles... cool
Thanks for the cut and paste, anyways have a great one buddy... No hard feelings against yorubas bruv I just don't like how your people pretend and are hard to predict. which is "which side do you belong to".

1 Like

Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Eziachi: 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2012
~Bluetooth:

I hate it when you hypocrites talk with your two mouths.How many of you really want to go back to that gully-stricken region ?
NEVER MIND WHAT I WANT, WHAT DO YOU WANT?
Through the utterance of the likes Junaid Mohammed and actions of group like Boko Haram, you can see the picture of what the north want, it now down to you to tell us what you too want?
The days of talking in riddles as Junaid Mohammed put it is long gone.
Say whatever you like about northerners, at least you can trust their "Yes" to be yes and their "No" and their no to be no, even if you don't like or agree with them, but at least you knew where you stand with them.
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by OneNaira6: 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2012
namfav: you must have forgotten the syndicate that was behind the threats to western interests in nigeria that drove many potential away and was the first known threat to western interests in nigeria

are you going to deny now?

Zakari Biu, the man who helped BH memeber escaped
https://www.nairaland.com/850757/zakari-biu-man-mystery-let

Aliyu Tishau and Kabiru Sokoto (BH members caught and escaped)
https://www.nairaland.com/848763/escape-detention-suspected-boko-haram

Mallam Abubakar Shekau (Leader of BH)
https://www.nairaland.com/886150/boko-haram-leader-shekau-escapes

Tanko Buzu (another BH. Ironically escape)
https://www.nairaland.com/852400/arrested-boko-haram-bomber-dies

Nuhu Mohammed (BH sponsor)
https://www.nairaland.com/846505/boko-haram-sponsor-caught-red
https://www.nairaland.com/846430/boko-haram-nigeria-military-arrest

Habeeb Bama(BH caught again)
https://www.nairaland.com/970703/habeeb-bama-boko-haram-arrowhead

Another BH, names withheld but read their origin
https://www.nairaland.com/851820/five-boko-haram-bombers-arrested

Abu Qaqa( BH sponsor)
https://www.nairaland.com/860726/news-flash-abu-qaqaboko-haram

Another BH caught (names withheld again but read origin)
https://www.nairaland.com/950256/suspected-boko-haram-leader-arrested

another BH that got blown by their own bomb (laughable), read where they are from
https://www.nairaland.com/830512/boko-haram-members-got-cut

Who can forgot our dear famous Nigerian that put Nigeria on the terrorist list
umar farouk abdulmutallab ( not even BH but a million times worse Al-Qaeda)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umar_Farouk_Abdulmutallab

Now go to youtube, type in Boko Haram, you see the man with the scarf around his neck, click it. what langauge was their leader speaking, it is not Igbo that is for sure

I can continue there are alot more just on NL alone, talkless if I decided to go out and google them. What were you saying again? Who are BH and terrorist of Nigeria again? LMFAO, Like I said dude, it will take the entire Nigerian juju man plus extra juju men from around the world to make your sh1t fly. Just saying.
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by OneNaira6: 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2012
Real-Mccoy:

Is your state Landlocked(edo)? If it is then you won't have a free loader backing you. Igbos are the most progressive tribe in Nigeria, I don't think with all these wealth we would like to fight war before division. Most Igbos that own investment in South West will become residence and not citizens of that region, their businesses will be taxed and nothing else. It is hard to take over some one business without he or she teaching you the ins and out in his or her business. I don't have problem with Yorubas having their own Republic, it is sickening to see them jump in conversation concerning other ethnic groups but will play dead on their own problem. All is not well in South West,Their Muslims are getting desperate daily but they will never talk or speak out against them openly.One Nigeria is Fine with me, Biafra is Fine with me, It does not slow down my progress.....Peace Out guys I am done wink

He's not edo
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2012
Real-Mccoy:

Thanks for the cut and paste, anyways have a great one buddy... No hard feelings against yorubas bruv I just don't like how your people pretend and are hard to predict. which is "which side do you belong to".

As far as I know, we're not suicidal people, and there's no clause in the Nigerian constitution that allows secession.. So, seceding is a declaration of war against Nigeria... The elders have a military wing, and I believe they're already ironing plans for what they think is right for the Yoruba tribe... And they're already seeking alliances with the right people...

They don't need to put it on the pages of newspapers for everyone... Feigning incompetence or staying quiet don't mean cowardice because a wise man will never put all his eggs in one basket..

"The general who wins the battle makes many calculations in his temple before the battle is fought. The general who loses makes but few calculations beforehand."

I wish BZM all the best, and I hope Biafra becomes a reality... Nigeria is too big...

1 Like

Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Eziachi: 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2012
ALTRUTH: The truth is that it would be good for the south (Igboes, yorubas & south southerners) to stay united and brake off from Nigeria. It is true that we have our differences but those differences are not as bad what we have all come to see that the Hausa/Fulani is capable of. These people have a history of carrying out gruesome killings against southerners/Christians. It is now obvious that the Hausa/Fulani is the problem of Nigeria. Take Sudan as an example. The Sudanese government is beginning to feel the impact of the breakaway of the south and have introduced austerity measures that sparked off demonstrations in Sudan. Let Nigeria split to North and South and let us see which part will suffer for it. It is time for southerners to unite, forget our differences and pursue a common course. I bet you that Southern Nigeria will develop much faster than it is doing now if we break off and stay united; we can always resolve our political differences. The Hausa/Fulani are drawing us backwards in this country; they have nothing to offer but bloodshed and destruction. They have ruled this country longer than any other ethnic group but will still not allow us have peace. If the middle belt decides to be a part of us, we can welcome them too. It wouldn’t even be a bad idea to build a huge fence separating us from the Hausa/Fulani no matter the cost.
Whats your definition of being united?
If being united means having another one single nation with Yoruba and Igbo or Ijaw in it together, then forget it. As siblings we grew up, go to school, get a job, marry and live our own family lives and our sisters get married to their new families, it doesn't mean that we are not united again or enemies, just because we no longer inside the same house.
Before the British started their experiment, Ndigbo has more contact/marriages with present day English speaking Cameroonians than the Yorubas and the rest of Nigeria and that is a fact.

1 Like

Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by namfav(m): 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2012
are you going to deny that ibo men did not send threats to hotels, embassies and government infrastructures despite giving you information?

One_Naira:

Zakari Biu, the man who helped BH memeber escaped
https://www.nairaland.com/850757/zakari-biu-man-mystery-let

Aliyu Tishau and Kabiru Sokoto (BH members caught and escaped)
https://www.nairaland.com/848763/escape-detention-suspected-boko-haram

Mallam Abubakar Shekau (Leader of BH)
https://www.nairaland.com/886150/boko-haram-leader-shekau-escapes

Tanko Buzu (another BH. Ironically escape)
https://www.nairaland.com/852400/arrested-boko-haram-bomber-dies

Nuhu Mohammed (BH sponsor)
https://www.nairaland.com/846505/boko-haram-sponsor-caught-red
https://www.nairaland.com/846430/boko-haram-nigeria-military-arrest

Habeeb Bama(BH caught again)
https://www.nairaland.com/970703/habeeb-bama-boko-haram-arrowhead

Another BH, names withheld but read their origin
https://www.nairaland.com/851820/five-boko-haram-bombers-arrested

Abu Qaqa( BH sponsor)
https://www.nairaland.com/860726/news-flash-abu-qaqaboko-haram

Another BH caught (names withheld again but read origin)
https://www.nairaland.com/950256/suspected-boko-haram-leader-arrested

another BH that got blown by their own bomb (laughable), read where they are from
https://www.nairaland.com/830512/boko-haram-members-got-cut

Who can forgot our dear famous Nigerian that put Nigeria on the terrorist list
umar farouk abdulmutallab ( not even BH but a million times worse Al-Qaeda)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umar_Farouk_Abdulmutallab

Now go to youtube, type in Boko Haram, you see the man with the scarf around his neck, click it. what langauge was their leader speaking, it is not Igbo that is for sure

I can continue there are alot more just on NL alone, talkless if I decided to go out and google them. What were you saying again? Who are BH and terrorist of Nigeria again? LMFAO, Like I said dude, it will take the entire Nigerian juju man plus extra juju men from around the world to make your sh1t fly. Just saying.

Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by ACM10: 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2012
shymmex: @Bluetooth

Why can't you just leave these people alone, and focus on your region? You should be smart enough to know that no separatist group can declare a republic without going through the UN - and the UN has to vote... If it was that easy; Scotland, Western Sahara, Tibet, Kashmir, Kurds etc.. would have their own countries by now..

They don't even have a clear boundary, no map, and no organisation - yet you're taking this joke seriously.. grin

Leave them alone. grin

You are as ignorant as your ilk(bluetooth), if your case is not worse. When is it customary for UN to vote before a region secedes? undecided
I've told you before to stop assaulting us with your ignorance.
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Musiwa2: 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2012
h
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by OneNaira6: 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2012
namfav: i know business better than you, i am sure of that, and you are saying that it is where their is no competition, are you saying their is no competition in india, malaysia, the uk and everywhere were you find ibo businesspeople? tell that lie to someone who knows nothing, it is far from competition, it is deeper than competition, investing elsewhere is safer than investing in the east for an ibo businessman, you brought up asian businessmen, are you saying we have no competition in nigeria? asia is far from heaven, i have spoken with a indian before and said it is tough for them and they prefer to take the risk elsewhere, let us assume that ibo businessmen are in the same shoes as indian businessmen, what does that make of the east?

The f2king north is bombing the heck out of each other everyday, killing and massacre occurring on daily basis, People migrating out including your people on daily basis, who the heck are you kidding with the so called "safety". Seriously dude, there are articles supporting my stanch as oppose to yours. you gotta try harder than that. Dude, you don't know business at all. No offense but you give off the vibe of an uneducated fellow and I highly highly doubt, you know business at all. If you are as knowledgeable as you claim you are, you would have known Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Japan, etc are traders quarters of the world; you would have known that if you are as knowledgeable as you claim you are. If you know an indian as you claim you do, he or she would have told you that. Products are sold alot cheaper there thus more traders migrate to their nation or those that still based at their nation go there to buy and return back to their nation thus yes low competition depending on what's traded. Look at the ignoramus telling someone whose father deal in this type of business how the business is conducted. ROFLMFAO stick to what you know. By the way, UK, USA, and other western nation are different on the other hand, people head there because of it's advancement and living-hood, it has nothing to do with business. How many Nigerians do you know that started a business in western nation as oppose to seeking a white-collar job. Maybe you should leave your village, you might learn a thing or two once you leave.
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by otondo55: 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2012

My beloved land of The Rising Sun !
We await you with gratitude and love.

Biafra has come to stay, march on The land of Honey and Brave men,
We shall not relent, it shall be like the Pentecost...

Jehovah, is our head, he shall lead us to victory !
His angels shall be our fortitude....Biafra! My Biafra !

Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by OneNaira6: 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2012
namfav: are you going to deny that ibo men did not send threats to hotels, embassies and government infrastructures despite giving you information?

I got there names thus I don't deny it.

DID THEY COMMIT TERRORISM as you claimed they did? NO

Are they the terrorist of Nigeria as you claimed they are? NO

Are they the ones that put Nigeria name in terrorist list as you claimed they did? NO

What are their offense? Fraudulence.

Fraudulence and terrorism are they the same thing? Not even close

Go back to school and learn the difference between a terrorist and a scammer.

2 Likes

Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by otondo55: 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2012

We shall emerge triumphant from this ordeal,
And through the crucible unscathed we’ll pass;
When we are poised the wounds of battle to heal,
We shall remember those who died in mass;
Then shall our trumpets peal the glorious song
Of victory we scored o’er might and wrong.

1 Like

Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by otondo55: 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2012

Hail to Biafra, consecrated nation,
Oh fatherland, this be our solemn pledge:
Defending thee shall be a dedication,
Spilling our blood we’ll count a privilege;
The waving standard which emboldens the free
Shall always be our flag of liberty.

Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by otondo55: 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2012

Oh God, protect us from the hidden pitfall,
Guide all our movements lest we go astray;
Give us the strength to heed the humanist call:
‘To give and not to count the cost" each day;
Bless those who rule to serve with resoluteness,
To make this clime a land of righteousness.

Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by bisiaet: 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2012
@ Real-McCoy Quote "Yes, I am from California to be exact.Before you jump the gun, go back to the beginning of these thread and learn one or two things from it. We Igbos are not saying we are in support of this group because we don't know them, what we are saying is with the present predicament, Nigeria's break up is imminent. We never said it in the first place, Boko Haram have already declared war against our sovereignty. It should not surprise you because Igbos are widely traveled. Come to USA and visit universities and Multinational companies out here and all you will hear are chuka,chukwudi, Ezinne, Ada. Nigeria is burning, you don't have a solution, all you and your kinsmen are thinking of doing is to sabotage any form of uprising by an oppressed group.

Nice response but I would like you to get this right today 1. Both of us are not here to be at each other nose 2. That sign on name bisiaet does not mean bisi or a Yoruba name its an an abbreviation of things joined together its actually "B I S I A E T" in as much am not under obligation to use certain username I think I have the right to use whatever I like as my username My both parent are full fledge, born & breaded Imo state ok. 3. Talking about califonia bros you are not the one to tell me anything as per US I live there my kids are still there I got my green card as far back 1988 I relocated to Nigeria a few years back my family are there till date as am talking with you, am proud am back home doing my business ok.

4. Bros I know Boko Haram has really hurted us so badly but my great concern is who are those people that suppose to forefront this "East state" of a thing if the leader, the rich, and the political big wig from the East are all interested in Ghana-must-go fill with money plz you are a Nigeria & an Igbo man just tell me how will this be possible when those that should stand their ground and say No prefer to mingle for cash in Abuja plz tell me the honest truth how it would work Plz dont take this personal ok.
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by Okijajuju1(m): 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2012
bisiaet: @ Real-McCoy Quote "Yes, I am from California to be exact.Before you jump the gun, go back to the beginning of these thread and learn one or two things from it. We Igbos are not saying we are in support of this group because we don't know them, what we are saying is with the present predicament, Nigeria's break up is imminent. We never said it in the first place, Boko Haram have already declared war against our sovereignty. It should not surprise you because Igbos are widely traveled. Come to USA and visit universities and Multinational companies out here and all you will hear are chuka,chukwudi, Ezinne, Ada. Nigeria is burning, you don't have a solution, all you and your kinsmen are thinking of doing is to sabotage any form of uprising by an oppressed group.

Nice response but I would like you to get this right today 1. Both of us are not here to be at each other nose 2. That sign on name bisiaet does not mean bisi or a Yoruba name its an an abbreviation of things joined together its actually "B I S I A E T" in as much am not under obligation to use certain username I think I have the right to use whatever I like as my username My both parent are full fledge, born & breaded Imo state ok. 3. Talking about califonia bros you are not the one to tell me anything as per US I live there my kids are still there I got my green card as far back 1988 I relocated to Nigeria a few years back my family are there till date as am talking with you, am proud am back home doing my business ok.

4. Bros I know Boko Haram has really hurted us so badly but my great concern is who are those people that suppose to forefront this "East state" of a thing if the leader, the rich, and the political big wig from the East are all interested in Ghana-must-go fill with money plz you are a Nigeria & an Igbo man just tell me how will this be possible when those that should stand their ground and say No prefer to mingle for cash in Abuja plz tell me the honest truth how it would work Plz dont take this personal ok.

He who gets into a fight with a mad man is also considered mad... #WordsOfWisdom
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by bisiaet: 3:21pm On Jul 11, 2012
@Okija Juju uote"He who gets into a fight with a mad man is also considered mad... #WordsOfWisdom

Thanks so much I appreciate your word of wisdom. You are simply a real man.
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by namfav(m): 3:21pm On Jul 11, 2012
first of all, let me tell you that india, malaysia has alot of sectarian violence based on many factors, it does not stop investors, it does not stop ibo traders from going their,
believe me that if india was simply a "trading quarter" of the world people would not be leaving india in numbers that they do to do business elsewhere, if you did not know, the north is also a "trading quarter", one of the oldest trading places and largest in africa is based in the north, which basically makes the north a "trading quarter" also, you NEVER have a place friendly to business people unless it is in the environment,
you know when we are talking about indians, pakistanis we are not talking about simple people who sell cheap goods that came from india? neither do the ibos that own businesses in america, uk, india, malaysia of course you want the cheapest goods but are you saying that is the only thing that attracts ibos? you named competition, it is not only ibo that go to get cheap goods, it is not even about what they can get on the cheap, the main thing was competition, and the indians who come here are in many different businesses, the indian i know owns a computer shop, ibos are not doing business in the north because their is no competition, it is simply safer to do business in the north, india etc. than doing in the south east, according to you the indian businesspeople doing business in nigeria face no competition lol, business is not only about where you get the least competition, that is far from the truth about ibo businesspeople in the north, the environment allows them to be successful with what they can do, so what do you mean by the north will not gain investors? if ibos can't invest in the south east who will find it attractive to invest in the south east, we hear of ibo businesspeople building hotels in other countries while the quality of hotels in the south east is poor, that is not pretty

One_Naira:

The f2king north is bombing the heck out of each other everyday, killing and massacre occurring on daily basis, People migrating out on daily basis, including your people who the heck are you kidding with the so called "safety". Seriously dude, there are articles supporting my stanch as oppose to yours. you gotta try harder than that. Dude, you don't know business at all. No offense but you give off the vibe of an uneducated fellow and I highly highly doubt, you know business at all. If you are as knowledgeable as you claim you are, you would have known Malaysia, India are traders quarters of the world; you would have known that if you are as knowledgeable as you claim you are. If you know an indian as you claim you do, he or she would have told you that. Products are sold alot cheaper there thus more traders migrate to their nation or those that still based at their nation go there to buy and return back to their nation thus yes low competition depending on what's traded. Look at the ignoramus telling someone whose father deal in this type of business how the business is conducted. ROFLMFAO stick to what you know. By the way, UK, USA, and other western nation are different on the other hand, people head their because of it's advancement and living-hood, it has nothing to do with business. How many Nigerians do you know that started a business aboard rather than seeking a white-collar job. Maybe you should leave your village, you might learn a thing or two once you leave.
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by namfav(m): 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2012
i said they made THREATS and then you asked me to show you the people who made those THREATS, stop changing the story
and yes, they are the ones also giving nigeria a bad name, remember there threats closed alot of hotels and embassies for days

One_Naira:

Are they the ones that put Nigeria name in terrorist list as you claimed they did? NO

Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by zuchyblink(m): 3:23pm On Jul 11, 2012
One_Naira:

can they scam? The don't even have the brain
Re: Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5 by KINGwax(m): 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2012
Real-Mccoy:

Yes, I am from California to be exact.Before you jump the gun, go back to the beginning of these thread and learn one or two things from it. We Igbos are not saying we are in support of this group because we don't know them, what we are saying is with the present predicament, Nigeria's break up is imminent. We never said it in the first place, Boko Haram have already declared war against our sovereignty. It should not surprise you because Igbos are widely traveled. Come to USA and visit universities and Multinational companies out here and all you will hear are chuka,chukwudi, Ezinne, Ada. Nigeria is burning, you don't have a solution, all you and your kinsmen are thinking of doing is to sabotage any form of uprising by an oppressed group.
hahahaha..u made my day! Fuckin retard!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari’s Government Has Recovered N1 Trillion Looted Funds – APC Leaders / Ekiti Election: We Stopped Rally To Prevent Breakdown Of Law And Order- DIG / Stop Creating Fake News On Social Media - Doyin Okupe Tells Obi's Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.