Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? (11238 Views)

Should Ladies Also Ration Feelings Of Affection Towards Their Partner? / Public Displays Of Affection - Only For The Married And Engaged? / My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 11, 2012
Nah... I am nt very comfortable wit it. I discovered my bf does that a lot knowing that i am a shy person. We could be lovey dovey in private nt public bt him no wan know....
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Tgirl4real(f): 10:44pm On Jul 11, 2012
@ post. Yes
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 11, 2012
I never knew affections were either displayed publicly or privately. looking at her eyes, showing my love for her is just all I do
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by REMMEI(m): 10:51pm On Jul 11, 2012
shymmex:

Don't take it back, explain what you mean.

how do you come by the name SHYMMEX?. .
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by fubbyy(m): 10:54pm On Jul 11, 2012
@ topic , its very childish, used to do it back in secondary school days, during inter house sports, every1 displays their chicks for another to see, I tell ya its childish to me now
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 11, 2012
kandiikane: I don't know how I feel about it.

Eg. Last friday, I went out with my bf to a club. He won't leave my body alone. I mean he doesn't usually do it often, but whenever we go I.e night outs or something he always tends to show too much. I was in two minds about it.

I am thinking it's his vanity and ego, he likes to make sure others see what he's dealing with and owns.
undecided

U mean your gay partner Smh

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by vitality33: 10:55pm On Jul 11, 2012

Eg. Last friday, I went out with my bf to a club. He won't leave my body alone. I mean he doesn't usually do it often, but whenever we go I.e night outs or something he always tends to show too much. I was in two minds about it.

I am thinking it's his vanity and ego, he likes to make sure others see what he's dealing with and owns.
undecided
my dear dts true. N most times, dos guys dt do so doesnt hav real love for deir gul. Dey jus lik shown off so dt pple wil notice dem.
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by dayokanu(m): 10:56pm On Jul 11, 2012
Hmmmmmmm.

Heck Naaahhh. I believe in Public Punching of your partner to show Love

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by hrhobi1(m): 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2012
I love my gurl, I kiss my gurl anywhere cause i love her and i can see the love in her eyes anywhere anytime. I love her so much . Okay who cares? Nigerians? thunder fire una
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 11, 2012
vitality33: my dear dts true. N most times, dos guys dt do so doesnt hav real love for deir gul. Dey jus lik shown off so dt pple wil notice dem.
do u realize what you just implied??!
smh....
joeydozzy: I never knew affections were either displayed publicly or privately. looking at her eyes, showing my love for her is just all I do
LMAO! 4 ur mind abi
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 11, 2012
REMMEI:

how do you come by the name SHYMMEX?. .

That's a million dollar question... grin

Young me = ladies' man but shy around girls..

Older me = normal around everyone but shy around mums and dads...

Keyword = shy....... Though not really obvious and most people think I'm snobbish - but that's just vintage me...
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2012
nne3870: Nah... I am nt very comfortable wit it. I discovered my bf does that a lot knowing that i am a shy person. We could be lovey dovey in private nt public bt him no wan know....

Stop lying, you don't love your bf...

I've seen the shyest and most reserve girls ever show public display of affection in places where normal people wouldn't dare try it..

Find yourself a new bf, and stop deceiving the guy. undecided
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by stevester(f): 11:09pm On Jul 11, 2012
I love PDA but my guy aint always too comfy abt it.
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by phem1e: 11:10pm On Jul 11, 2012
Abeg_gi:

Depends on the extent of the display, d where & surrounding, and in the midst of young children, can be inappropriate.
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 11, 2012
stevester: I love PDA but my guy aint always too comfy abt it.

Can i taste ur P.u.s.sy Konji wan kill me abeg. I round will do
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2012
Shollypopz:

LMAO! 4 ur mind abi

yeah you know that feeling when you guys talk and wrestle silently and not minding if anyone was in lecture room just your spouse and looking at her face, her curves, the way she contracts her risorius. I thought she had a charm on me until I realised a lecturer had been in class for almost 15mins looking at us. we were drilled and I was embarrassed but never gave a hoot cos they were worth it
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by EyesWideOpen(m): 11:19pm On Jul 11, 2012
I think it's lame. You want to show affection? Get a room!
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by kandiikane(m): 11:31pm On Jul 11, 2012
[quote author=Kayusfity]

U mean your gay partner Smh[/quote

Yes, problem?
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by franklampard082(m): 11:33pm On Jul 11, 2012
I preach it and I practice it. Amen
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Dondav(m): 11:35pm On Jul 11, 2012
Eeeeerrrrmmmmm! NO
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 11, 2012
joeydozzy:

yeah you know that feeling when you guys talk and wrestle silently and not minding if anyone was in lecture room just your spouse and looking at her face, her curves, the way she contracts her risorius. I thought she had a charm on me until I realised a lecturer had been in class for almost 15mins looking at us. we were drilled and I was embarrassed but never gave a hoot cos they were worth it
why are u tryna mk me jealous??!! cry cry cry cry
franklampard082: I preach it and I practice it. Amen
Amen!
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2012
shymmex: Public display of affection isn't something you have to believe in to show - it's something which exhibits itself naturally, when you're either 'in love' or into your partner..

I never used to believe in it as well till I met someone that turned my life around...

Memories, I tell ya... Woman can turn a guy out. grin
Ultra-Gbam!!!
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 11, 2012
Shollypopz:
why are u tryna mk me jealous??!! cry cry cry cry
Amen!

sweety hey I love you too grin
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by slimyem: 11:45pm On Jul 11, 2012
nope!
We have what we have and we know it.no need showing off to the world or whatever...
Anything asides holding hands in public is a no!
Most PDA-ings are unreal anyways...
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by mrkels(m): 11:48pm On Jul 11, 2012
NO, Especially with young unmarried people fooling themselves as bf n gf's. They should get a life or a room, I mean if it was that great THEY WOULD BE MARRIED ALREADY

3 Likes

Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 11, 2012
joeydozzy:
sweety hey I love you too grin
u can't love me too, u hv to love me alone....
when i thought my only competition was Nayah, u just had to bring another girl to the equation right? U CHEAT!! cry cry cry
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by megareal: 11:53pm On Jul 11, 2012
PDA? My guy go run o. Over shy dey worry am. Cant blame him though coz if na me, I go follow run na.
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by bohboh275(m): 11:53pm On Jul 11, 2012

undecided

Your profile shows you are a male(M) and i notice you use BF and He for your partner. Are you Gay? Ain't bullying any anything just curious. Anyway wish you the best.
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Tolulop001(f): 11:55pm On Jul 11, 2012
Unnecessary.
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 11, 2012
Nothing wrong with it, as far as its at least 2 girls kissing me at the mall at the same time and running around to impress me.
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by kittykat1(f): 11:57pm On Jul 11, 2012
mimima: it's lovely and romantic.i like it.

but why are all these posts hidden?

Too much public display of affection in them I suppose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? / Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? / Why Do Men Love Boobs???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.