Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? (11237 Views)

Should Ladies Also Ration Feelings Of Affection Towards Their Partner? / Public Displays Of Affection - Only For The Married And Engaged? / My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by kandiikane(m): 12:00am On Jul 12, 2012
dayokanu: Hmmmmmmm.

Heck Naaahhh. I believe in Public Punching of your partner to show Love

Awwh, your bf dey beat you.
vitality33: my dear dts true. N most times, dos guys dt do so doesnt hav real love for deir gul. Dey jus lik shown off so dt pple wil notice dem.

Oh, I know he has 'real' love but as you say it's showing off.

Plus, I think I was in two minds because I like to carry myself with decorum in public. There were loads of sugardaddies there with their little girlfriends. Didn't want them to think I was one of them lol
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 12, 2012
Shollypopz:
u can't love me too, u hv to love me alone....
when i thought my only competition was Nayah, u just had to bring another girl to the equation right? U CHEAT!! cry cry cry

you are the only one that I know. No one else, porcupine. Besides, who is Nayah? undecided grin
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by kandiikane(m): 12:05am On Jul 12, 2012
bohboh275:

Your profile shows you are a male(M) and i notice you use BF and He for your partner. Are you Gay? Ain't bullying any anything just curious. Anyway wish you the best.

Yes, I am.
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Ninilowo(m): 12:08am On Jul 12, 2012
It is un african. when u see africans doing it, it is not affection na lust. those wey do am before them don scatter after the guy don see wetin he dey find finish.
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 12, 2012
joeydozzy:

you are the only one that I know. No one else, porcupine. Besides, who is Nayah? undecided grin
out of all d pet names to call me, u chose porcupine!?? u dey craze??
*humming*
LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE!
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by kandiikane(m): 12:12am On Jul 12, 2012
mrkels: NO, Especially with young unmarried people fooling themselves as bf n gf's. They should get a life or a room, I mean if it was that great THEY WOULD BE MARRIED ALREADY

Married people should keep their. Affections private. tongue

They should carry themselves with respect and privacy not shoving tongue down each others throat or grabbing eachothers nyashes. cheesy
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 12, 2012
Shollypopz:
out of all d pet names to call me, u chose porcupine!?? u dey craze??
*humming*
LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE!

so which one do you like: cupcake, blueberry, loveling, pumpkin, baby doll, Tootsie, chica, stud muffin, sweet potato, beau, mon amoire, my heartbeat, life, pulse. names mean nothing to me but my love for you is everlasting. just name anything you want and its done
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 12, 2012
joeydozzy:

so which one do you like: cupcake, blueberry, loveling, pumpkin, baby doll, Tootsie, chica, stud muffin, sweet potato, beau, mon amoire, my heartbeat, life, pulse. names mean nothing to me but my love for you is everlasting. just name anything you want and its done
*batting my eyelash and playing with my hair*
are u sure i can name anything babe??
honey, i want you to publicly disown all ur girlfriends kiss
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 12, 2012
No.
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 12, 2012
kitty kat:

Too much public display of affection in them I suppose
grin
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 12, 2012
Shollypopz:
*batting my eyelash and playing with my hair*
are u sure i can name anything babe??
honey, i want you to publicly disown all ur girlfriends kiss

which ones? okay, anyways done. now you believe me cheesy
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by stpat1(m): 1:27am On Jul 12, 2012
I do it all the time and my chick loves being dotted on.
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by KDULAR: 3:16am On Jul 12, 2012
Believe or approve and practice ?
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by dasparrow: 3:52am On Jul 12, 2012
shymmex: Public display of affection isn't something you have to believe in to show - it's something which exhibits itself naturally, when you're either 'in love' or into your partner..

Well said. Could not have said it better myself.
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by canadaik(m): 4:59am On Jul 12, 2012
its more about the environment you find yourself, its really nothing in the western world, you get lots of awkard looks back home!

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by denzel2009: 5:12am On Jul 12, 2012
kandiikane: I don't know how I feel about it.

Eg. Last friday, I went out with my bf to a club. He won't leave my body alone. I mean he doesn't usually do it often, but whenever we go I.e night outs or something he always tends to show too much. I was in two minds about it.

I am thinking it's his vanity and ego, he likes to make sure others see what he's dealing with and owns.
undecided

when did you have a new boyfriend?
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by kandiikane(m): 5:17am On Jul 12, 2012
denzel2009:

Lol, I don't oo. tongue When did you have a new girlfriend?
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Nobody: 5:18am On Jul 12, 2012
denzel2009:

See me see trouble oh. Just when i was about to tender an application for the vacant position of boy friend...

no problem.
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by kandiikane(m): 5:24am On Jul 12, 2012
Lmaoo!

Davidylan, you are one of my husbands, na. Wetin boyfriend matter come do for this? tongue
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by FXKing2012(m): 5:55am On Jul 12, 2012
PDA is the BOMB!
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Mrhod: 6:22am On Jul 12, 2012
After advertisin ur relastionship then what happen. My advise 4 girls is, when u see a guy dat PDA run because at d end, may b he is not goin 2 marry u. What will others tink of u then?

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by mu2sa2: 6:35am On Jul 12, 2012
Since we like to imitate oyibo in evrythng let us be kissing in public and from there graduate to doing "it" in public. Hurrah,we hav joined the comity of civilized nations!!
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by denzel2009: 6:35am On Jul 12, 2012
kandiikane:

Lol, I don't oo. tongue When did you have a new girlfriend?

So, who did you go clubbing with that was pressing your bobby for PDA? Just tell me now before I tell you.

6 months ago.

davidylan:

See me see trouble oh. Just when i was about to tender an application for the vacant position of boy friend...

no problem.

Don't worry I have all her vital statistics on a usb stick.
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by kittykat1(f): 6:48am On Jul 12, 2012
shymmex:

Stop lying, you don't love your bf...

I've seen the shyest and most reserve girls ever show public display of affection in places where normal people wouldn't dare try it..

Find yourself a new bf, and stop deceiving the guy. undecided

Shymmex is being honest. Let's see u show some e-love to ur gf
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by kandiikane(m): 6:48am On Jul 12, 2012
denzel2009:

So, who did you go clubbing with that was pressing your bobby for PDA? Just tell me now before I tell you.

6 months ago.

Don't worry I have all her vital statistics on a usb stick.

Aha, I said my bf, na. tongue
6months ago, na oyinbo?

How you come manage get my vital statistics? I don't like this oo. tongue
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by denzel2009: 6:55am On Jul 12, 2012
kandiikane:

Aha, I said my bf, na. tongue
6months ago, na oyinbo?

How you come manage get my vital statistics? I don't like this oo. tongue

Nope! my dic[i]k[/i] is racist. She is yoruba!

Fats, you know I have always had your vital info since our days in North London and Hertford wink
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by kandiikane(m): 6:57am On Jul 12, 2012
denzel2009:

Nope! my dic[i]k[/i] is racist. She is yoruba!

Fats, you know I have always had your vital info since our days in North London and Hertford wink

Lool, right.

Our days? Which days? So, we know eachother outside NL? I don't like this oo. tongue
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by denzel2009: 7:03am On Jul 12, 2012
kandiikane:

Lool, right.

Our days? Which days? So, we know eachother outside NL? I don't like this oo. tongue

Ethnicity: Black / African
Height: 168cm / 5ft 6in
Bust Cup: B
Waist: 58cm / 23in
Hips: 89cm / 35in
Dress Size: 8 UK / 6 US
Shoe Size: 5.5 UK / 6.5 US / 38.5 Euro
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by kandiikane(m): 7:06am On Jul 12, 2012
Height: 5"8
Bust cup: DD(shocking I know but that's what it says)

Hips:36
Shoes: 7

The rest you got it right. tongue

You still haven't answered my question.
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by kittykat1(f): 7:08am On Jul 12, 2012
kandiikane: Height: 5"8
Bust cup: DD(shocking I know but that's what it says)

Hips:36
Shoes: 7

The rest you got it right. tongue

You still haven't answered my question.

I thtot u were a guy. Are u a she-male?
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by kandiikane(m): 7:09am On Jul 12, 2012
kitty kat:

I thtot u were a guy. Are u a she-male?
Yes.
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by kittykat1(f): 7:14am On Jul 12, 2012
kandiikane:
Yes.

Hmmmm. shockedshocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? / Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? / Why Do Men Love Boobs???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.