Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? (11239 Views)

Should Ladies Also Ration Feelings Of Affection Towards Their Partner? / Public Displays Of Affection - Only For The Married And Engaged? / My Boyfriend Likes Public Displays Of Affection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Moodyup(f): 7:15am On Jul 12, 2012
I was in an eatery 1 dai nd i saw dis yung couple kissing ova deir bowl of icecream,i was lik 'awwww,so cute' until i saw d amount of disapprovin glances adults wer sendin dem,i mean it was lik dey wer avin sex instead of jst sharin a kiss,buh d guys didn't even care nd i loved dem 4 dat
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by denzel2009: 7:36am On Jul 12, 2012
kandiikane: Height: 5"8
Bust cup: DD(shocking I know but that's what it says)

Hips:36
Shoes: 7

The rest you got it right. tongue

You still haven't answered my question.

Do you want me to put your pic up so that people can attest to the fact that I got your stats right?
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 12, 2012
I don't see anything wrong in PDA. If you have something good, you joyfully flaunt it. But be mindful of kids in the vicinity while showing PDA.
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 12, 2012
denzel2009:

Do you want me to put your pic up so that people can attest to the fact that I got your stats right?
YEEESSSSS, PLS!!, PLS!!
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by estatenig(m): 7:38am On Jul 12, 2012
For me, can't do such with a GF but I definitely see no reason why I can't do it with my wife. I will marry her in less than 2 weeks from now. I will be all over.. You know..... Waited so long
grin
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by kandiikane(m): 7:39am On Jul 12, 2012
denzel2009:

No, thank you. Which picture is that?

Lol, shollypops, no, no. tongue

@denzel, not denying some of it but you got the height, shoe, hips and bust wrong.
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by gafplus(m): 7:57am On Jul 12, 2012
If I be'leaf' goat go chop me now
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by eghost247(m): 8:18am On Jul 12, 2012
nothing wrong with public display of affection
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by kittykat1(f): 8:21am On Jul 12, 2012
kandiikane:

@denzel, not denying some of it but you got the height, shoe, hips and bust wrong.

Don't mind her! Pls post
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by yesboss20(m): 8:22am On Jul 12, 2012
My ex used to but I so didn't. I still don't (nothing against those that engage in it anyway)!
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by kandiikane(m): 8:22am On Jul 12, 2012
@kitkat, he cannot post my photo without my permission.

Denzel, why do you even have a photo of me to post and where did you get it from? tongue
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by kittykat1(f): 8:37am On Jul 12, 2012
kandiikane: @kitkat, he cannot post my photo without my permission.

Denzel, why do you even have a photo of me to post and where did you get it from? tongue

U r no tranny. U r female and I have proof.
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by kandiikane(m): 8:40am On Jul 12, 2012
What proof?
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 12, 2012
Does not really make any sense coz its mostly done without a sense of moralit.
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Princephelar(m): 9:08am On Jul 12, 2012
I think this part of the world is not really encouraging when it comes to matters like this... Anyways,it all depends on the two people that are into each other.... Most ladies feel embraced,but I don't see any need for them to feel that way,except if the guy is going extreme.... And for guys;nigerians guys are not romantic,which has nothing to do with sex... PDA is all about how romantic you are coupled with your morale. But I think PDA is good when well controled
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by klaus3011(m): 9:11am On Jul 12, 2012
i once kissed my gal friend inside BRT....it was a very long and passionate kiss kiss kiss kiss kissall the people sitting beside and behind me were shocked and suprised....kongii dey catch some guys sef inside the bus
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by kittykat1(f): 9:16am On Jul 12, 2012
tendercharles: Does not really make any sense coz its mostly done without a sense of moralit.

Morality ke! When u r with ur lover?
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by kittykat1(f): 9:17am On Jul 12, 2012
kandiikane: What proof?

Check ur earlier posts.
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by denzel2009: 9:23am On Jul 12, 2012
kandiikane:

shocked shocked shocked ok stop panicking...
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 12, 2012
^^are u kidding me
after making us wait this long, u then refuse to post her pic??!
if u don't post d pic, u will be banned for false hope! angry angry
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by kandiikane(m): 9:27am On Jul 12, 2012
kitty kat:

Check ur earlier posts.

So, you actually went through my posts to see whether I was a trÀnny? Lol

@denzel, I'm not. wink
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by kandiikane(m): 9:31am On Jul 12, 2012
@sholly, forget dat thing. tongue
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Dominicpupuru(m): 10:00am On Jul 12, 2012
I totally agree with n love it !
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by kandiikane(m): 10:25am On Jul 12, 2012
PhysicsQED:

Funny. One would think a married man wouldn't care about stuff like that anymore. grin

Lol, he's not married oo.
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 12, 2012
Shollypopz: ^^are u kidding me
after making us wait this long, u then refuse to post her pic??!
if u don't post d pic, u will be banned for false hope! angry angry

undecided undecided
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 12, 2012
joeydozzy:
undecided undecided
whatsup?!
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Natasha2(f): 10:55am On Jul 12, 2012
love it kiss
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by Freiburger(m): 10:57am On Jul 12, 2012
^^But only with 190, right?
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by kandiikane(m): 11:02am On Jul 12, 2012
Natasha!!!

*pats head*

How's the hair growth going? tongue
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by buchi4action(m): 11:11am On Jul 12, 2012
kandiikane: I don't know how I feel about it.

Eg. Last friday, I went out with my bf to a club. He won't leave my body alone. I mean he doesn't usually do it often, but whenever we go I.e night outs or something he always tends to show too much. I was in two minds about it.

I am thinking it's his vanity and ego, he likes to make sure others see what he's dealing with and owns.
undecided
are u a boy or a girl?
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by kandiikane(m): 11:17am On Jul 12, 2012
^whatever you want me to be but as yòu can see my username says male.
Re: Do You Believe In Public Displays Of Affection? by buchi4action(m): 11:20am On Jul 12, 2012
kandiikane: ^whatever you want me to be but as yòu can see my username says male.
but in reality you are a female.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can I Sleep On The Same Bed With My Wife's Sister? / Why Do Men Love Boobs??? / Would You Marry A Guy Who Hits You ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.