Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North (17043 Views)

Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) / Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN / Group Vows To Sue Fashola On Deportation Of Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Slizbeat(m): 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2012
phreakabit: Can't WE (All Igbos) come together and annihilate these BZM guys? They are making us look bad.
they are empowerment. What ndigbo needs is a group and a leader to speak the mind of the people. I have seen alot blood and escaped some so indeed i am tired, hoha.
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by MORNDEW(m): 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2012
joblesness can cause so many things who are this people that wants show their stupidity in the name of avenging kilings in d north.
are they so dumb.
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by amosy007: 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2012
illiest: Biafra willrise again surely. But i think its best the South stays together we understand ourselves better. The North should be allowed to go so that they can stop the killing
its either one nigeria or broken nigeria to 1mill pieces

1 Like

Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by tribalism(m): 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2012
am just so sure that the killing revenge is not true. Reason is that when stories preceed action, action fails so action should preceed story.
but not that i doubt the high chances of BIAFRA but not in the hands of unorganised groups. GOOD LUCK STILL!
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by ismhab(m): 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2012
Let us see action, not talk-talk, but remember the ratio of 14:1 in the north compare to the south.
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by phreakabit(m): 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2012
raynold17 :
is like you ain't tired of BH or GOD FORBID!!!! u lose a relative or frnd to them before ur eye open.

[quote author=Slizbeat]

Well our priorities are messed up right now. . . . To have something like that we need to RESTRUCTURE, else this could have a catastrophic effect ON US AS A PEOPLE.
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Onasa22: 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2012
Action please, gboko haran did not announce their plan before they started

1 Like

Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 12, 2012
ismhab: Let us see action, not talk-talk, but remember the ratio of 14:1 in the north compare to the south.

14:1? Clowns. Keep deceiving yourselves. When that day arrives, we would know the last ones standing. Ashy looking f.ucks.
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by phreakabit(m): 2:49pm On Jul 12, 2012
MORN DEW: joblesness can cause so many things who are this people that wants show their stupidity [size=18pt]in the name of avenging kilings in d north.[/size]
are they so dumb.

You should stick to reading your books and trying to improve your English writing skills. Why shouldn't they revenge?
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Saliman22(m): 2:56pm On Jul 12, 2012
Please leave south south for this mess or u guys intended to called it Niger delta or southern Nigeria . If not we cannot be part of this new development

1 Like

Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Okijajuju1(m): 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2012
phreakabit: Can't WE (All Igbos) come together and annihilate these BZM guys? They are making us look bad.

If we must eliminate them, so also MASSOB.. Especially MASSOB.. They are now like NURTW.. angry
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2012
Saliman22: Please leave south south for this mess or u guys intended to called it Niger delta or southern Nigeria . If not we cannot be part of this new development

With a name like ''saliman'', i doubt you are anywhere close to the ''south south'' Bloody impostors. Let's know your origin in the Niger Delta. Shameless dogs with their pathetic yoruba d.i.c.k. suckers.
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 12, 2012
Stop agitating for Biafra republic but southern Nigerian republic. Its the hausas the ibos are running for which prompted d civil war anoda second civil war is knocking @ our door if we don't break the nation to north and south cos the ibos are being maltreated again by the hausas
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Panzastrip(m): 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2012
He found his Biafran troops to be completely different from those who he commanded in Katanga. "I've seen a lot of Africans at war" he was quoted as saying. "But there's nobody to touch these people. Give me 10,000 Biafrans for six months, and we'll build an army that would be invincible on this continent. I've seen men die in this war who would have won the Victoria Cross in another context".

MAJOR TAFFY WILLIAMS

2 Likes

Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by gst101: 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2012
jackbauersballs: HAHAHA

Biafra bollocks.

All these people shouting about splitting Nigeria should remember.

Boko Haram are fighting a RELIGIOUS war.

It may appear to be ethnic to some uneducated fools on Nairaland but please note the high number of northern muslim casualties.

Once these BH niggas consolidate, they would be reaching out for the muslims in the south.
Remember the Jihad can fly above ethnic lines as ANY muslim can be radicalised be it chief agbabiaka or asari dokubo.
Splitting the country is not the solution.

And these joke ndigbo should stop chatting shyt on the airwaves and just Bleep off to thier ariaria market.

Ballz
true talk. Jihadist will stop at nothing. they will extend their territory. Its either you take them out, or you bow to them. Who says yoruba and auchi muslims cannot be radicalised? Go to saki and ilorin. When bin laden was killed, i broke the news to a yoruba muslim friend and he said in yoruba to another yoruba muslim that he feels bad the man has been killed. That goes to show thatsoutherners feel some sense of sympathy for jihadist and they selvs can be radicalised
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by AK481(m): 3:02pm On Jul 12, 2012
Biafra coming soon?
That means councillorship go reach my hand.

Bt on a serious note,I think we need a stronger violence to kill a lesser one.according to the founder of fascism,he believed that "to get everlasting peace,we must be prepare for war.
So,bokoharaammu have bitten more than they can chew.it s time for warrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Panzastrip(m): 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2012
AK 48: Biafra coming soon?
That means councillorship go reach my hand.

Bt on a serious note,I think we need a stronger violence to kill a lesser one.according to the founder of fascism,he believed that "to get everlasting peace,we must be prepare for war.
So,bokoharaammu have bitten more than they can chew.it s time for warrrrrrrrrrrrr.

LOL
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by raynold17(m): 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2012
everyone saying this is rubish is leaving under a rock cos if you've watched TV,browse the net and see dead bodies of people killed just cos there not huasas/Muslims. give a pastor/priest who have lost family members love ones a gun trust me he'll kill anything that looks like BH.
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Lilblack2(m): 3:16pm On Jul 12, 2012
So where d yorubas go stay now?biafra or BH
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by oobim(m): 3:18pm On Jul 12, 2012
Yoruba na d only tribe wey no want make 9ja split.lazy bunch!U want d igbos to stay n kip buildn d best bizs n houses in ur states.wether we like or nt,9ja wil split somday(i pray it wil b peaceful).BIAFRA shal stand!
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Biafrarep(m): 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2012
The ovation is getting louder by the day, and whoeva dat might try 2 dismiss it as cheap propaganda should pause a bit because USSR,Yugoslavia,Sudan,East Timor,old India, Korea etc, all had one thing in common; the constituent parts bitterly complained of injustice, som even fought civil wars and in d end, d ovation got 2 a frenzied level which resulted in balkanization! Nigeria is dangerously dangling on a cliff, another civil war will cause catastrophic humanitarian crises dat d whole of Africa would not b able 2 grapple wit considering our huge population. This is d time 2 convocate a soveriegn national conference 2 determine our future, but if we must balkanize, then, i think it should b into 2, i.e Rep of South Nigeria(RSN), including parts of middle belt and Rep of North Nigeria(RNN). We should act now b4 d dooms-day, 2O15 is goin 2 bloody, because GEJ wil win wether by hook or crook and Buhari wil unleash his terrorists on innocent ppl, D TIME IS NOW!
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by oobim(m): 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2012
Lilblack2: So where d yorubas go stay now?biafra or BH
Dem go join BH nau,they have plenty muslims amongst em n hausas are their masters
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by raynold17(m): 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2012
so many people now sleeping gun one hand Bible one hand. Bible say haven help those who help there self. u know how to stay alive yet u chose to die for the wrong cause.see wat happen to lybia one man decided to hold the country to ransom everyone stood up and fight now peace is reigning there this one na one malo group is holding our country to ransom some fools are talking trash here..
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by whitecaleb2010: 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2012
I am also praying that God will give igbo's at diaspora the strength to achieve these dreams..
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by mikey2fin: 3:51pm On Jul 12, 2012
Vows to Avenge killings in the North. Too Much Talking and Vowing to Avenge with no Action to back it up
Shout it Please, Action speaks for itself. Keep Praying and keep Talking and Condemning while Norths are
Muslims are killing Christians for no reason
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Osujonajokross(m): 3:56pm On Jul 12, 2012
SimplySEA: Na d new business venture be dis? Openin new group? Men make i run open my own o! I refuse to be left out....! Foolish fools, make una go shop!
ure a dumb retarded bastard!
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by poweredcom(m): 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2012
GAR3TH: "Biafra can only be achieved when we secure the support of the United States of America"

So in other words Biafra will never be achieved. There is no way the U.S.A. will fund a conflict that will cause speculators to raise the price of oil or even disrupt production.

Second why talk before action. Only in nigeria will someone go to the newspaper, go on radio and run tv ads that they will attack their enemy.

What ever happen to the element of surprise

Pls helep me tell dem oo
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Chiopatra: 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2012
[quote author=raynold17 ]awesome.. cos am tired of this nonsense. am in Abuja yet scared as hell when sleeping. ain't joking when I say I got two knifes under my bed(I no it a small thing but wetin person go do) they should just lemme and ma people move from abj first. car park front of ur house nobody inside u go start fear, malo man with suitcase na to give am 4km gab etc sick and tired of this stuvs.[/quote(sorry it must be devastating.ur really tryin bro stayn dere.If na 4 me i for don jabo
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by 2mch(m): 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2012
But the SE gave Jona 99% votes. The 99% votes should be able to do something. Please leave Yoruba out of this. Fight your own fight if you want to. We are living and surviving, and doing even better as the opposition. Upon all your PDP support grin undecided

1 Like

Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by namfav(m): 4:17pm On Jul 12, 2012
speaking is cheap
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Afam4eva(m): 4:17pm On Jul 12, 2012
2mch: But the SE gave Jona 99% votes. The 99% votes should be able to do something. Please leave Yoruba out of this. Fight your own fight if you want to. We are living and surviving, and doing even better as the opposition. Upon all your PDP support grin undecided
Where in the article did you see Yoruba now. Some of you just use your anus to the the thinking thereby making your brain redundant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Tells Fleeing Terrorists Not To Give Up – Army / Baby Dedication Of Senator Ita-Giwa's Grandson (Photos) / OPC, Ijaw Leader Meet To Avoid Avengers Threat To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.