Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North (17044 Views)

Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) / Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN / Group Vows To Sue Fashola On Deportation Of Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by mymadam(m): 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2012
Chinom: What we should strive for is a SOUTHERN NIGERIA republic not Biafra. Biafra as currently composed will be of no use to us. If BH can be contained or even wiped out,then Nigeria should remain as it is. Otherwise, we should move for a southern Nigeria nation. Like minds should stick together. We need each other in the South.

You appear to have hit the nail right on the head. Nothing more to add... for now.
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Dainfamous: 8:35pm On Jul 12, 2012
yorobe people dont even have the liver to open mouth cheesy talk-less of fighting boko haramist the other day in ogun state 2 boko haramist was pricing yorobe toto that was it,yorobe people not even reach near till boko haram yash finish come pay below price the ashi come scream two area boys jump into the matter and demand for their own cut sad boko haram come look them commot dagger chuke two of them.The whole yorobe able boys and girls come they run around the whole place carry leaves like monkeys chanting in yorube lang, burning dancote trucks grin the two boko haramist just waka dey go yorube just dey clear road for them boko just enter their okada zoom off, yorobe just dey bark like dog wey no get liver hahahahahahhahaahahha chei what a group of cowards,boko haramist knows you people as cowards right frm time,that is why they will come to your land kill few yorobes and waka like nothing :NA when it comes to GEJ u will see them screaming everywhere he is useless he is incompetent,but when it come to aboki they will shot up i dont blame them because Hausa have conquer their lands and sold ajayi crowder on slave i no a lot of people didn't know that, smileyi feel sorry for yorobe ni sad

1 Like

Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by HELLACOOP(f): 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2012
More bullshit from home... Sad
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by mrperfect(m): 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2012
With peace and unity our life will get better.
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by musty1987(m): 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2012
una wan start again!!!

that last time never teacht una lesson abt igbo annihilation cool cool cool
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by sample042(m): 9:43pm On Jul 12, 2012
Chinom: What we should strive for is a SOUTHERN NIGERIA republic not Biafra. Biafra as currently composed will be of no use to us. If BH can be contained or even wiped out,then Nigeria should remain as it is. Otherwise, we should move for a southern Nigeria nation. Like minds should stick together. We need each other in the South.

Nwanne, there's sense in your write up.
I think all dis our igbo brothers clamouring for biafra doesn't knw dat no country gets freedom without violence. Meanwhl, igbos lack cordinatn. They r full of saboteurs. Imagine, from ojukwu to Biafra, 2 biafra zionist movement, and now 2 CIYO or wat evr....
Seems confused
Abeg mk we hear word jor!
Igbos are no more after BIAFRA(plain truth), rather we are after unity n justice. If peace, unity and justice cannot be attained then d quote above is highly welcm.

Mind u(quoters) am a proud igbo boy. anam eche nkusu unu.. Oya!
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Obijulius: 9:55pm On Jul 12, 2012
illiest: Biafra willrise again surely. But i think its best the South stays together we understand ourselves better. The North should be allowed to go so that they can stop the killing

Pls define this south.
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Obijulius: 9:56pm On Jul 12, 2012

Pls define this south...and does it include Awoists!
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Obijulius: 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2012
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by killuminati(m): 11:08pm On Jul 12, 2012
GEJ boasts to end BH by june, he didn't! Igbo now is threatening to declare BIAFRA on Nov 5th abi? Ok!
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Emylexray(m): 11:51pm On Jul 12, 2012
#hands folded**waiting for them to act#
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 13, 2012
Nigeria is not working why not divide the country
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by udezue(m): 12:24am On Jul 13, 2012
Why announce to your enemy of an impending attack? smfh
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by DrPhemmie(m): 12:24am On Jul 13, 2012

smiley well said. We need ourselves "but can 2 walk together lest they agree?" if they want to kill everybody, let them have their land, enough is enough
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by DrPhemmie(m): 12:31am On Jul 13, 2012
Da infamous: yorobe people dont even have the liver to open mouth cheesy talk-less of fighting boko haramist the other day in ogun state 2 boko haramist was pricing yorobe toto that was it,yorobe people not even reach near till boko haram yash finish come pay below price the ashi come scream two area boys jump into the matter and demand for their own cut sad boko haram come look them commot dagger chuke two of them.The whole yorobe able boys and girls come they run around the whole place carry leaves like monkeys chanting in yorube lang, burning dancote trucks grin the two boko haramist just waka dey go yorube just dey clear road for them boko just enter their okada zoom off yorobe, just dey bark like dog wey no get liver hahahahahahhahaahahha chei what a group of cowards,boko haramist knows you people as cowards right frm time,that is why they will come to your land kill few yorobes and waka like nothing :NA when it comes to GEJ u will see them screaming everywhere he is useless he is incompetent,but when it come to aboki they will shot up i dont blame them because Hausa have conquer their lands and sold ajayi crowder on slave i no a lot of people didn't know that, smileyi feel sorry for yorobe ni sad

Cool story!! obviously I can determine your level of intellect & your ability to make brilliant contribution to articles on a social platform like this. Even your grammatical construction, spellings and punctuations connotes your equivocal contribution hence, it reveals your sarcasism, bias and ethnic favoritism. Be wise!!

1 Like

Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by OneNaira6: 5:03am On Jul 13, 2012
Isn't this the same story from the "Group To Declare State Of Biafra Republic On Nov 5". That first thread made front page, the second story with the same concept but a different name made front page again. The moderator of this section on NL continue to surprise me sha. SMH

Anyway, the group has the right idea but they are going on about it the wrong way. They realized they need world powers to make Biafra a reality, do they honestly think they an get it in few months? Well Goodluck with that.

As for the revenge. I don't forsee that becoming a reality. Owerri people are just too nice to retaliate, if say na Onitsha people, I would believe the story.
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by OneNaira6: 5:06am On Jul 13, 2012

There isn't any difference between Southern Nigeria and the current Nigeria and all those speaking on a southern Nigeria is deluding themselves into thinking removing Northern Nigeria will some how change tribalism, poverty level, corruption level, etc we have in the current Nigeria. It's like leaving hell and heading to a mini hell.
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by OneNaira6: 5:11am On Jul 13, 2012
newacca:

Do we always need the support of the western world before we take action as Africans? An African must act like a ZULU.
"Until Lions have their own historians,history will always glorify the hunter. We are the Lions,we have to tell our own stories and stop the hunter from misinforming the masses... that's how I see it" Raz Adoti

Actually in this case, the reality of the dream is limited without their support. The UN holds the key in the separation of a nation and for the UN to support the creation of a new state, they need an approval vote from the major countries that holds the highest power in UN, which both USA and UK are included.
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by OneNaira6: 5:21am On Jul 13, 2012
Tisa: Nigerians are so pathetic. Menh how I wish I am in the ruling class, I will just be loothing till thy kingdom come cos I know that rather than the suffering masses coming after me n my family they will be too busy tribalising issues n forget about how they got to the sorry state that they are which is thru bad leadership.

If the country splits as we all are clamoring for we will still not make any headway cos these present set of devilish politicians will still be calling the shots in the various regions. Have u ever wondered how BH came into being? Can BH sponsors get gullible youths as suicide bombers if the northern politicians had developed the north rather than enslaving their people? Think my people think.

I hope nigeria divides one day but peacefully and without the present set of rotten n corrupt politicians. We shd strive to call our leaders to order first else we may just end up leaping from frying pan to fire.

God bless us all.

The bold is my dream too. I hope this nation splits, I don't think it can ever fix itself and all I see whenever I picture the future of Nigeria is despair, poverty, killing, corruption, etc. I don't forsee any change for this nation but rather an increase towards the direction of many African nation like Zimbabwe, Somalia, Mali, Niger, etc etc. I rather swim to a better ship than follow a sinking ship to the end of the ocean all in the name of patriotism. In my case, I pray for the region that have been clamoring for a new nation such as Biafran republic, Niger-delta republic and MB republic. My only hope in those new nations is that each politician ruling that region now is either jailed up or rehabilitated.
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by igbo2011(m): 5:25am On Jul 13, 2012
Danka7777:

Don't forget that Biafra scientists and engineers manufactured pretty much all the arms and ammunition used during the war led by our great inventor and inspirator Professor Gordian Obuneme Ezekwe (1929-1997). Some of the design manuals are still available; well kept for the younger generation, coupled with the advancement young Igbos scientists and engineers have made around the world today, when the time comes, we will show the world that if giving the support - not knowledge, that we have in abundance, we will even design drones. For all those who don't really know about the Biafran Inventions, you need to research and you be forever shocked.

It is crazy how we were doing many things during Biafra but we cannot do anything now. W were building refineries and guns but why can't we build that now?

I love the Biafran story it inspires me that I can be whatever I want. I was thinking about being an engineer but I love business and I want to finance engineers to build great things in the not so distant future.
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by EXCELLENCEAbia: 5:27am On Jul 13, 2012
illiest: Biafra willrise again surely. But i think its best the South stays together we understand ourselves better. The North should be allowed to go so that they can stop the killing
continue killin themselvies
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 13, 2012
I'd rather relocate to hell than share a new nation with yorubas. Those creatures are pathetic and worthless slimes. No pride at all. Their very existence revolves around playing second fiddle to the illiterate and stinky things up north called hausa/fulani and getting b.u.t.t.Zap.e.d. by them.

What about some useless minority groups without any cause. Just playing "yes boys" to the desert monkies up north and surviving only on "haterade" juice.

That trash called Nigeria disgusts me to no bounds.

1 Like

Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by francis4real(m): 6:20am On Jul 13, 2012
split is the only solution to the killing of so called ABOKIS because they are heartless animals , the way things are going is like those BASTERD are not ready to quite. understand that not all tribes will folds their arms allowIng bagers to kill their pple.
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by namfav(m): 7:30am On Jul 13, 2012
the s west and s east to build a republic? the s west has seen through the s east a long time ago, do you think yoruba have forgotten when the s east tried to invade the s west? that will take a miracle for when the s west and s east form a republic

Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by amaba: 8:50am On Jul 13, 2012
BIAFRA 4 life......It will come to reality soon..
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Ownfag(m): 9:03am On Jul 13, 2012
Biafra state on our mind. Biafra will remain fresh on our mind. Biafra will never die..
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 13, 2012
please learn how to love each other...you are now a country the same people....yoruba /igbo/haoussa etc..are Nigerians first....do you think about your neighbors when you talk about your cession which side Cameroon should take when it's acknowledge by all the rebels or revolution leaders that there is no way that your actual government will let you break up...so now come the bunch of immigrants /with famine /diseases because trust it's good to talk on a forum but the reality of a civil war is something else and i wonder if those civil war bandwagon have children ..how can you wish a civil war in your country ...cut the head if the country is heading in the wrong direction change the locomotive.... we Cameroon you calm neighbor will take your victim anymore......we already have 4millions of nigerians 1million of center africans about 900 000 of Chadians ... Gabonese people from sao tome and Comoros......maybe i do not understand your struggle and i even don't know where the igbo are located in nigeria but i know that for a country to become prosper you need a port: an access to the ocean this means we will have to remake all the maritime laws in the region ....the igbo country will need an airspace , a new currency i guess and by the way after you sill join Ecowas or Cemac(Central Africa even if i doubt that they accept a thing like that) men like to do war to show their courage their power but this will be an endless and useless war..for the sake of the region and your neighbors please stay cool actually we are not ready to contain and welcome a wave of migrants.....at least we are ready to support if the igbos accept that their actual lands become Cameroon (an extension so they stay on their land but are Cameroonians and obey to Cameroon's laws....) if you worth more than 200 000 km square contact us if not ..be quiet and clean the country all together.
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by drstone1: 9:35am On Jul 13, 2012
Sun of god: A new Igbo group, the Conference of Igbo Youth Organizations, CIYO, has warned that Ndigbo will no longer watch in silence while their brothers and sisters are slaughtered like animals in the northern states in Nigeria.

The group vowed that henceforth, it will be tit for tat. Most of the victims of the ongoing massacre in the North are Christians mostly of the Igbo stock in eastern Nigeria.

Also, the Igbo youths in a statement endorsed by 10 youth leaders, including the National Coordinator, Igbo Youth Grand Alliance, Dr. Uchenna Uchehara, who read it after their emergency meeting in Owerri yesterday said: “Events of the past few months in Nigeria have become very disturbing to stakeholders, especially the Igbo nation that played a major role in the founding of Nigeria and in spite of the tragedies of the Biafran war, resolved to give total support to one united Nigeria.”

He lamented that the ugly experience of Ndigbo in Nigeria had been the persistent and unprovoked killings of Igbo citizens outside Igbo land.

Similarly, a pro-Biafra group, Biafra Zionist Movement, BZM, has announced that it had commenced the process to launch the struggle for a state of Biafra with the international community, saying that the formal declaration of the new Biafra Republic is slated for 5 November, this year.

National President of BZM, Benjamin Onwuka said Biafra Republic could not be realised over the years because of the inability of Biafrans to get the support of world powers like the United States of America to back the project.

“As we approach the end of 13 years since the mobilization and struggle for Biafran independence began under the aegis of MASSOB and other groups, the people of Biafra have not made much effort in realising our dreams because the struggle has been internalised since 1999,” Onwuka said.

He expressed regrets that the international community did not know the aspirations of the Biafra people, saying “ the aspirations of Biafra people must therefore be made known to the international community because the forces preventing the dreams for our independence are vested in the United Kingdom.

‘’[b]Biafra can only be achieved when we secure the support of the United States of America; the day USA comes to our side, that day we shall be free from Nigeria; the story of South Sudan where a bloody civil war was fought for over 24 years is a typical example.”
[/b]

I already forsee impending Disaster from the Bolded ^^^^. Do your home work well before coming out to make Biafran Noise. Emotions should not prevail over sound reasoning and Wisdom. Learn from the Past......Ojukwu boasted to Awo that he had the Best Army in Africa and that the question will be settled on the Battlefield........You and I know the End of the Story. It was a disgraceful escape amidst over 1million starving people.
That is not to say that your agitation for redress of Injustice is not genuine. Preparation, I mean a sound preparation is a prerequisite for Success and Any thing that should last well. Did they believe in the cause for which they fought back then? Was the war even justified in the first place??. I say Yes, and Yes again.
I would advise, firstly, STOP this 'I before others'[I.B.O.] mentality. It doesnt help because you dont live in your exclusive space. You need others to survive, better respect them and give them there space. You guys cannot declare a state the will lock u up in the 5Ibo states. And dont think that the Akwa Iboms or the rest of the SSouth will just allow you on their land and Sea.....It is a puerile assumption. Or that you will be free to roam any where in Yoruba land and do your business with the people you call "Yoruba- Yoruba cowards". It is stupidity to just think that people will understand.
However, in the aftermath of this BOKO insurgency; there actually is a need for a counter state.... that is a contra to the ideology of the Boko. A State that will be like a launch pad for a counter strike against their forces. A well Armed, economically Robust, and and Intellectually Superior State that can act as the Bastion of Hope to the oppressed people of Africa and i dont think any 1 tribe Qualifies for this. Somehow i see that in the IBo's and probably the Ijaws, a people that have zero tolerance for oppression, enslavement, poverty and helplessness. I see in them a people who are not necessarily interested in mouthing off germaine issues, but ready for action, if needs be.
The earlier slave trade, the modern slave trade especially the invasion by the supporters of APC in Sudan, Or the Boko Haram is only fuellled by this sitting Duck syndrome. A well armed bestial Gang, bombing innocents in Churches, Children and Women while sleeping in the comforts of their home and aided by well armed counterparts of the Nigerian states. Importantly, they are Enabled by a Legal frameworks that assists their operations. [They should immediately review the constitution, and make self defence and the carrying of Arms a constitutional Right.]

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/07/11/new-igbo-group-vows-to-avenge-killings-in-the-north/
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by logica(m): 10:12am On Jul 13, 2012
igbo2011:

It is crazy how we were doing many things during Biafra but we cannot do anything now.
Maybe that's a pointer to the difference between myth and reality. Just think about it for 5 minutes. If you still don't get it, think about it for the whole day.
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by logica(m): 10:13am On Jul 13, 2012
Bandit C.:
I'd rather relocate to hell than share a new nation with yorubas.
But you will still want to trade in Yoruba land eh? Your brothers are still crying over being mass-slaughtered up North (which this thread is about). How about you all relocate to the East?
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Willy411: 10:29am On Jul 13, 2012
cyril83: You guyz shud stop blabbin jooor nothing will happen on november 5...who among you will finish up d fight your ikemba started and unable to finish b4 stroke claimed his life...bunch of clowns
it is fools like you who can not do without agurment
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by dukesmith(m): 10:43am On Jul 13, 2012
Jabioro: Group in d west,east,south and north,na only BH get action 4 south east na 4 media,bhind lappy action,paper and computer warrior.

this guy is really a clown, I cant stop laughing. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Will Lead Military To Fight Boko Haram – Osinbajo / DSS, Others Bar Journalists From Collation Centres In Imo / OPC, Ijaw Leader Meet To Avoid Avengers Threat To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.