Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North (17039 Views)

Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics) / Biafra Protest Rages In South East, Group Vows To Shut Down Aba on Monday - SUN / Group Vows To Sue Fashola On Deportation Of Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by 2mch(m): 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2012
afam4eva:
Where in the article did you see Yoruba now. Some of you just use your anus to the the thinking thereby making your brain redundant.

I expected this reta*rd. Call you igbo brothers to order asking about where Yoruba's stand. Una no dey ever like to fight. You go fight come dey cry blame everybody. Go and choke on some stinking akpu. Idi8ot
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Chyz2: 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2012
I see that Igbo groups aren't tired of coming out and making empty threats yet. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by miracle4(m): 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2012
This whole thing is really getting out of hands
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by raynold17(m): 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2012
[quote author=Chiopatra][/quote] Guy no b small then just imaging how the people living in those seriously affected northern state.
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by lacasa: 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2012
soma042:

i pray you will be alive to see the children of zion prosper.
you call us bunch of clowns cus u got ur mouth.
i dont blame u, i blame nigeria

BUNCH OF CLOWNS!!!!

This Yigbos sef.

Na Stroke go kill una, Biafra my foot tongue
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by raynold17(m): 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2012
we support it cos we dont want want to end up like..RIP.. anglicandioceseofjos.org/
dogo.html
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by buJu234: 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2012
noise makers; its only the kaduna south boys that i trust... every one guys are jst making noise ok grin grin grin
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by chucky234(m): 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2012
Okija_juju: More bullshit from home... Sad
You have said it all,more bull crap
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by newacca: 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2012
Sun of god: A new Igbo group, the Conference of Igbo Youth Organizations, CIYO, has warned that Ndigbo will no longer watch in silence while their brothers and sisters are slaughtered like animals in the northern states in Nigeria.

The group vowed that henceforth, it will be tit for tat. Most of the victims of the ongoing massacre in the North are Christians mostly of the Igbo stock in eastern Nigeria.

Also, the Igbo youths in a statement endorsed by 10 youth leaders, including the National Coordinator, Igbo Youth Grand Alliance, Dr. Uchenna Uchehara, who read it after their emergency meeting in Owerri yesterday said: “Events of the past few months in Nigeria have become very disturbing to stakeholders, especially the Igbo nation that played a major role in the founding of Nigeria and in spite of the tragedies of the Biafran war, resolved to give total support to one united Nigeria.”

He lamented that the ugly experience of Ndigbo in Nigeria had been the persistent and unprovoked killings of Igbo citizens outside Igbo land.

Similarly, a pro-Biafra group, Biafra Zionist Movement, BZM, has announced that it had commenced the process to launch the struggle for a state of Biafra with the international community, saying that the formal declaration of the new Biafra Republic is slated for 5 November, this year.

National President of BZM, Benjamin Onwuka said Biafra Republic could not be realised over the years because of the inability of Biafrans to get the support of world powers like the United States of America to back the project.

“As we approach the end of 13 years since the mobilization and struggle for Biafran independence began under the aegis of MASSOB and other groups, the people of Biafra have not made much effort in realising our dreams because the struggle has been internalised since 1999,” Onwuka said.

He expressed regrets that the international community did not know the aspirations of the Biafra people, saying “ the aspirations of Biafra people must therefore be made known to the international community because the forces preventing the dreams for our independence are vested in the United Kingdom.

‘’Biafra can only be achieved when we secure the support of the United States of America; the day USA comes to our side, that day we shall be free from Nigeria; the story of South Sudan where a bloody civil war was fought for over 24 years is a typical example.”

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/07/11/new-igbo-group-vows-to-avenge-killings-in-the-north/

Do we always need the support of the western world before we take action as Africans? An African must act like a ZULU.
"Until Lions have their own historians,history will always glorify the hunter. We are the Lions,we have to tell our own stories and stop the hunter from misinforming the masses... that's how I see it" Raz Adoti
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by chucky234(m): 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2012
Jabioro: Group in d west,east,south and north,na only BH get action 4 south east na 4 media,bhind lappy action,paper and computer warrior.
this got me laughing very loud
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Tisa: 4:54pm On Jul 12, 2012
Nigerians are so pathetic. Menh how I wish I am in the ruling class, I will just be loothing till thy kingdom come cos I know that rather than the suffering masses coming after me n my family they will be too busy tribalising issues n forget about how they got to the sorry state that they are which is thru bad leadership.

If the country splits as we all are clamoring for we will still not make any headway cos these present set of devilish politicians will still be calling the shots in the various regions. Have u ever wondered how BH came into being? Can BH sponsors get gullible youths as suicide bombers if the northern politicians had developed the north rather than enslaving their people? Think my people think.

I hope nigeria divides one day but peacefully and without the present set of rotten n corrupt politicians. We shd strive to call our leaders to order first else we may just end up leaping from frying pan to fire.

God bless us all.
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Mrchippychappy(m): 4:56pm On Jul 12, 2012
2mch: But the SE gave Jona 99% votes. The 99% votes should be able to do something. Please leave Yoruba out of this. Fight your own fight if you want to. We are living and surviving, and doing even better as the opposition. Upon all your PDP support grin undecided

hahaha e neva even set yet and Yoruba man don dey piss for pant ROFLMAO . My cowardly brother [size=3pt](god forbid)[/size]there's nothing to worry about, no one needs the help of back stabbing treacherous swines. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by SOUTHSOUTH1: 4:57pm On Jul 12, 2012
Chinom: What we should strive for is a SOUTHERN NIGERIA republic not Biafra. Biafra as currently composed will be of no use to us. If BH can be contained or even wiped out,then Nigeria should remain as it is. Otherwise, we should move for a southern Nigeria nation. Like minds should stick together. We need each other in the South.

I don't agree totally though you are right but my point is that, if Nigeria divides the south should not keep the name but another name should emerge..
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by 2mch(m): 5:07pm On Jul 12, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

hahaha e neva even set yet and Yoruba man don dey piss for pant ROFLMAO . My cowardly brother [size=3pt](god forbid)[/size]there's nothing to worry about, no one needs the help of back stabbing , treacherous swines. grin grin grin grin

Sure just like the brave Igbo groups coming out everyday to fight behind placards and microphone. Just fight the damn fight and stop shouting. lmao.! The typical aboki does not even understand all this english in the news everyday. Na so so big big grammar. grin grin grin grin. What is the treachery? Una nor wan fight again? shocked. So because we say we no do? My friend, runaway jor! What a soldier.lmao grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by NiceKid2(f): 5:11pm On Jul 12, 2012
Similarly, a pro-Biafra group, Biafra Zionist Movement, BZM, has announced that it had commenced the process to launch the struggle for a state of Biafra with the international community, saying that the formal declaration of the new Biafra Republic is slated for 5 November, this year.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]:
Haba! It has not gotten to this stage yet. I think Igbo xtians in d northeast shd temporarily relocate back to their homes for now till this "BH" issue is resolved. Breaking up is not the best option
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by kaeto(m): 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2012
ismhab: Let us see action, not talk-talk, but remember the ratio of 14:1 in the north compare to the south.
this is why 95% of nigerians believe northerners are daft, with that ratio valid there won't be boko.haram 'cos the north would have won the 2011 presidential election and retain their oil licences. Hurry back to your kwili kwili and sour cow breast jurt leave this jerk for southern reasonables. That silly group headed by a hydra headed monkey does definately not understand the sound not even the cost of war and waring and the after math of wars.
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Mrchippychappy(m): 5:20pm On Jul 12, 2012
2mch:

Sure just like the brave Igbo groups coming out everyday to fight behind placards and microphone. Just fight the damn fight and stop shouting. lmao.! The typical aboki does not even understand all this english in the news everyday. Na so so big big grammar. grin grin grin grin. What is the treachery? Una nor wan fight again? shocked. So because we say we no do? My friend, runaway jor! What a soldier.lmao grin grin cheesy

I can see you shivering right now like a Yoruba run away slave hiding from his hausa master in kwara state all because of the "BOOGEY and SCARY" hausa man abi ? The hausa man probably doesn't understand English but he sure would understand the sound of shells dropping and the clicking sounds of empty rounds being reloaded .As for the brave igbo groups well Bravery is neither paid for nor taught , its a trait that runs through the genes and blood of the average igbo man . Bravery is a trait and not an attitude, Its something a cowardly Yoruba man would never understand and never experience .
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by dayokanu(m): 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2012
By the time everything go finish now. Some people go begin scream genocide.

What a bunch of wussies

1 Like

Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by pecopeco: 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2012
smiley cool kiss please leave the fight for God ooooooo
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2012
Nwa_Nimo: Has 'Hillary' sent some arms and missiles yet?

Don't forget that Biafra scientists and engineers manufactured pretty much all the arms and ammunition used during the war led by our great inventor and inspirator Professor Gordian Obuneme Ezekwe (1929-1997). Some of the design manuals are still available; well kept for the younger generation, coupled with the advancement young Igbos scientists and engineers have made around the world today, when the time comes, we will show the world that if giving the support - not knowledge, that we have in abundance, we will even design drones. For all those who don't really know about the Biafran Inventions, you need to research and you be forever shocked.
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by 2mch(m): 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

I can see you shivering right now like a Yoruba run away slave hiding from his hausa master in kwara state all because of the "BOOGEY and SCARY" hausa man abi ? The hausa man probably doesn't understand English but he sure would understand the sound of shells dropping and the clicking sounds of empty rounds being reloaded .As for the brave igbo groups well Bravery is neither paid for nor taught , its a trait that runs through the genes and blood of the average igbo man . Bravery is a trait and not an attitude, Its something a cowardly Yoruba man would never understand and never experience .

Lol, still writing story as usual. This story will not bring you victory. Just fight and leave others out of it. Story teller. In this new fight remember to stock more food than weapons. And also remember we are now hated by neighboring countries so no escape to cameroon, abidjan or even Ghana. We have become person non grata. grin

1 Like

Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by lagcity(m): 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2012
Igbo ppl can't do shit. They are only making noise now becos shame has alomst killed them becos their wives are making fun of them at home. Their wives have stopped phocking them becos while OPC was warning BH, igbo men weaklings were carrying placards in front of Gov. Obi's office embarassed. Now, Igbo "men" borrowed some balls and decided to copy the Yorubas. But there's only one big problem: Igbos don't have that swag. If you are gonna issue warning, you shld sound like Lion, not like poodle grin. If you sound like chihuahua, the whole thing is gonna backfire. One week from now, expect Aboki to give them a very violent response.
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by zuchyblink(m): 6:05pm On Jul 12, 2012
fools that don't regard peoples life don't see anything in splitting this country 4 peace sake,they are always against it because of the fear of losing oil money, fools! that is y oyibo said we don't regard human life.

1 Like

Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by zuchyblink(m): 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2012
lagcity: Igbo ppl can't do shit. They are only making noise now becos shame has alomst killed them becos their wives are making fun of them at home. Their wives have stopped phocking them becos while OPC was warning BH, igbo men weaklings were carrying placards in front of Gov. Obi's office embarassed. Now, Igbo "men" borrowed some balls and decided to copy the Yorubas. But there's only one big problem: Igbos don't have that swag. If you are gonna issue warning, you shld sound like Lion, not like poodle grin. If you sound like chihuahua, the whole thing is gonna backfire. One week from now, expect Aboki to give them a very violent response.
we are educated and civilized ppl,we are not like those animals up there in the north.those ppl are just animals with the gift of speech
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by zuchyblink(m): 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2012
Danka7777:

Don't forget that Biafra scientists and engineers manufactured pretty much all the arms and ammunition used during the war led by our great inventor and inspirator Professor Gordian Obuneme Ezekwe (1929-1997). Some of the design manuals are still available; well kept for the younger generation, coupled with the advancement young Igbos scientists and engineers have made around the world today, when the time comes, we will show the world that if giving the support - not knowledge, that we have in abundance, we will even design drones. For all those who don't really know about the Biafran Inventions, you need to research and you be forever shocked.
agboro,nama and suya business no get the know
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by OILOFGLADNESS: 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2012
HA HAH AM HA AHA AHA AHAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I CANT HELP MY LAUGHTER, NAIRALANDER UNA NO KILL ME AT ALL.

DONT HAVE ANY THING TO COMMENT BUT JUST TO KEEP ON PRAYING FOR THIS NATION. EWOOOOOO, HMMMMM GOD PLS HAVE MERCY TAKE THIS NATION TO TH MERCY SEAT, SO THAT WE CAN OBTAIN MERCY.
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by namfav(m): 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2012
i hope are ibo warriors know who they are fighting, as in the names and there locations
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by BUSHMAN1: 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2012
ndigbo are always against them selves so how is this going to work?

1 Like

Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Biafra4sure: 6:51pm On Jul 12, 2012
I hv carefuly read all the rubbish some foolish and unreasonable pikins are talking against the declaration of the Federal Republic of Biafra. One thing is sure, since the Almighty God stil rules in the kingdom of men Biafra must be BORN. It may take time but her existence is 4sure.
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 12, 2012
Noisemakers.BOKO HARAM would strike before making pronouncement.

1 Like

Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by whoawa(m): 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2012
northners are the most foolish thing God created,
Re: New Igbo Group Vows To Avenge Killings In The North by zuchyblink(m): 8:03pm On Jul 12, 2012
Igbos are the most Achivers in Africa.
The inventor of the internet, Phillip Emeagwali,
Ndi Igbo have:
Produced Nigeria's first president (Zik)
Produced some of Africa's best literature ever
(Things Fall Apart) that is world famous Were the first in all of Sub-saharan Africa to perfect
bronze metalworking (Igbo-Ukwu)
Have a unique form of democracy in the region that
is only shared by the Ewe of Ghana
Are considered the "brains" of Nigeria
Lead the way in the movie department (Nollywood) Are by far Nigeria's best and brightest business
people
Fought valiantly against the oppressive and
genocidal forces of Nigeria and were only subdued
due to foreign intervention
Produced one of the main candidates for the position of the Pope (Francis Cardinal Arinze)
Were the first to provide a firsthand account of the
trans-Atlantic slave trade (Equiano)
Produced the first female fianance minister of
Nigeria (Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala)
Produced some of Africa's best football players (Kanu, Okocha, etc).
Alex Ifeanyichukwu Ekwueme, Second Republic
Vice President of Nigeria
Emeka Ojukwu, The President of the defunct
Republic of Biafra
P.N. Okeke-Ojiudu, Nigerian Politician and Businessman
Cardinal Francis Arinze, Roman Catholic Cardinal
Cyprian Michael Iwene Tansi, Priest and Beatified
Christian Monk
Dr. Pius Okigbo, Distinguished economist
Philip Njoku Emeagwali, Computer scientist Dr Chuba Okadigbo, Former Senate President of
Nigeria
Christopher Okigbo, Poet
Charles C.Soludo, CBN Governor .
Pats Acholonu - Supreme Court Justice
Sir C. Chukwu - first Nigerian airplane pilot Donatus Ibeakwadalam Nwoga - philosopher
Patrick Ibeakamma Acholonu Igwe X of Orlu -
senator and Eze of Orlu
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala - first female Finance Minister;
Foreign Minister; former Vice President of the World
Bank Damian Anyanwu - inventor and diplomat
Sam Mbakwe - former governor
Christina Anyanwu - journalist and senator
Obianuju Catherine Acholonu - writer
Michael Echeruo - poet and scholar
Adiele E. Afigbo - history professor Chikezie V. Uchendu - classical anthropologist
Onyeka Onwenu - singer, journalist, actress,
humanist
Felicia Ekejiuba - academic
Sylvester Ugoh - Governor of the Bank of Biafra;
Former Minister of Science and Technology Augustine Njoku-Obi - developer of cholera vaccine
Genevieve Nnaji - Nollywood actress
Ezekiel Izuogu - scientist and inventor of the first
automobile of indigenous all-African technology,
the Z-600
Chika Sylva-Olejeme - President of the International Peace Institute
Collins E. Ijoma - First African and youngest person
to obtain position of Trial Court Administrator in the
USA.
Francis Arthur Nzeribe - senator and businessman .

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

WAEC Denies Gregory Ibe’s Certificate As He Faces Fresh Legal Hurdles / OPC, Ijaw Leader Meet To Avoid Avengers Threat To Lagos / Okorocha Inspects Ongoing Works In Owerri As Kids Show Him Love (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.