Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,869 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won (16047 Views)

CCT Trial: Saraki Using Budget Controversies To Blackmail Buhari - Marafa! / See Why Oshiomole Attacked Ngozi / Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by Soulcaine(m): 8:04am On Jul 16, 2012
Mandelaguy: The voting took place in 2,627 polling units with 1,555,776 eligible voters
Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by Soulcaine(m): 8:08am On Jul 16, 2012
@mandelaguy u b PDP person abi? One of dem abati pple? Welcome nah, come fill propaganda for us. No worry ur secret was not leaked but do well under anoda alias and conceal urself better. Enjoy!
PS:be smart with ur posts.
Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by Gbawe: 8:32am On Jul 16, 2012
dayokanu:

You still have the nerve to show face after your goof was exposed again

Omokri gat to work for im pay now. One thing most GEJ/PDP sycophants have in common is their total lack of shame. Entirely disgraced and discredited, they will still continue to show up for 'work'.

Reno Omokri daily prayer:

The Lord Kudi/ego/owo is my shepherd. I shall not want. It maketh me to lie down in anticipation of green pastures paper: It leadeth me beside the still waters 39 other laptops .It restoreth my soul bank account: It leadeth me in the paths of righteousness sycophancy for his name's sake the shoeless messiah

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death poverty, I will fear no evil hunger: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they purchasing power comfort me.

Thou preparest a table super fast intel core i3 laptop before me in the presence of mine our shoeless Messiah's enemies fortified only with slow android phones; thou annointest my head pocket abundantly with cash; my cup Abuja mansion and luxury cars runneth over.

Surely goodness cash and mercy free luxury shall follow me all the days of my the life of the administration of the shoeless one and I will dwell in the house of The Lord sycophancy and shamelessness forever for as long as the gravy train moves. Amen.

1 Like

Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 16, 2012
;DLWKMD.

Gbawe:

Omokri gat to work for im pay now. One thing most GEJ/PDP sycophants have in common is their total lack of shame. Entirely disgraced and discredited, they will still continue to show up for 'work'.

The Lord Kudi/ego/owo is my shepherd. I shall not want. It maketh me to lie down in anticipation of green pastures paper: It leadeth me beside the still waters 39 other laptops .It restoreth my soul bank account: It leadeth me in the paths of righteousness sycophancy for his name's sake the shoeless messiah

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death poverty, I will fear no evil hunger: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they purchasing power comfort me.

Thou preparest a table super fast intel core i3 laptop before me in the presence of mine our shoeless Messiah's enemies fortified only with slow android phones; thou annointest my head pocket abundantly with cash; my cup Abuja mansion and luxury cars runneth over.

Surely goodness cash and mercy free luxury shall follow me all the days of my the life of the administration of the shoeless one and I will dwell in the house of The Lord sycophancy and shamelessness forever for as long as the gravy train moves. Amen.
Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by sheyguy: 9:08am On Jul 16, 2012
@Gbawe, as long as the 40 man laptop crew never kill us with sycophancy finish, no go kill us laughter oh!
Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by Mandelaguy(m): 11:57am On Jul 16, 2012
njazra: ;DLWKMD.

all of you critics can go ahead and say whatever,I am hell bent of exposing your lies and evil. I am not a politician(not yet),I have not nursed any political ambitions(not yet)I am not in PDP but I am a student of realistic views,peace,growth,harmony and sucx. The job I took on myself is to educate ignorant people like you,open your eyes to the truth and make you shelve hate aside and see the good side of the man you keep taking snippets against. If have been following the news,Oshiomole made some comments after he was declared winner. The same comments I made on this thread 50 minutes to 1 hour before he did. Does it not tell you to re-examine your heads and ask if Oshiomole too is confused or a sycophant as you have labelled me.....maybe you guys have a serious problem at following issues and I am not confused because people like you were puppets in the hands of neo-nazis years ago,people who allow their hate of someone or a thing becloud their sense of reasoning and judgement.
Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by ubandire(m): 12:22pm On Jul 16, 2012
Gbawe:

Gbawe at it again,not surprised.Just that I wonder how shameless people can be,jumping from one post to the other after being disgraced on each one.
Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by Mandelaguy(m): 12:25pm On Jul 16, 2012
ubandire:

Gbawe at it again,not surprised.Just that I wonder how shameless people can be,jumping from one post to the other after being disgraced on each one.
Ask me o! Are they shameless? Those ones sold their shame years ago to enemies of this country.
Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by ektbear: 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2012
Gbawe:

grin grin grin
Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by ubandire(m): 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2012
ekt_bear:

grin grin grin

Oh!u've come here to help out ur comrade in FALSEHOOD. grin grin grin
Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by ektbear: 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2012
Mr Laptop, cool your temper

make you no vex

after all, you are enjoying a free laptop and internet, and are paid money to be a sycophant online

you should enjoy
Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by Mandelaguy(m): 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2012
ekt_bear: Mr Laptop, cool your temper

make you no vex

after all, you are enjoying a free laptop and internet, and are paid money to be a sycophant online

you should enjoy
Did you buy one laptop for the guy?
Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by Captainajama: 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2012
These guys have a way of derailing topics and coming up with this their monotonous 40 laptop mantra. Na wah for pointless criticism.
Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by Gbawe: 6:00pm On Jul 16, 2012
ekt_bear: Mr Laptop, cool your temper

make you no vex

you should enjoy

My brother, I really don't understand why they carry so much anger around. All of them have this stiff 'Mopo' demeanor and indoctrinated zeal that sees them only sticking to sycophantic topic alone like robots.

Free laptop, unlimited broadband, all-you-can-eat buffet in Aso Rock canteen yet they are always consumed with anger - especially the mirthless Reno Omokri Mandelaguy.

Well, I guess the fear of the sack is the beginning of wisdom for sycophants. I might be a bit moody and irritable too if I am about to be booted out of a job, for non-performance, that pays a lot for doing nothing but spreading online propaganda all day grin grin
Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by antitpiah: 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2012
ubandire:

Take it easy on Gbawe. He is a very sensitive guy and fragile too and a bit mentally unstable. Too much criticism may throw him over the edge, mentally.
Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2012
Gbawe:

My brother, I really don't understand why they carry so much anger around. All of them have this stiff 'Mopo' demeanor and indoctrinated zeal that sees them only sticking to sycophantic topic alone like robots.

Free laptop, unlimited broadband, all-you-can-eat buffet in Aso Rock canteen yet they are always consumed with anger - especially the mirthless Reno Omokri Mandelaguy.

Well, I guess the fear of the sack is the beginning of wisdom for sycophants. I might be a bit moody and irritable too if I am about to be booted out of a job, for non-performance, that pays a lot for doing nothing but spreading online propaganda all day grin grin

govt reformed spammers and yahoo yahoo boyz

naija catch me if you can, the crooks become spammers in the emloy of the FG
Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by antitpiah: 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2012
Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by Gbawe: 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2012
antitpiah:

Take it easy on Gbawe. He is a very sensitive guy and fragile too and a bit mentally unstable. Too much criticism may throw him over the edge, mentally.

Were. Everyone knows who the 'mentalo' around here is. Anyway, why won't you be pals with the 40 laptop crew? Very natural fit. They have 40 laptops for deception you have 40 NL identities for the same thing and to accommodate your raging schizophrenia. Mad man.
Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by Gbawe: 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2012
oyb:

govt reformed spammers and yahoo yahoo boyz

naija catch me if you can, the crooks become spammers in the emloy of the FG

grin grin grin Yahooze .........

"London Ni a mu ile si, America Aso rock ni a ti'n pa owo ........... One million dollars...... "
Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by antitpiah: 6:10pm On Jul 16, 2012
Gbawe:

Were. Everyone knows who the 'mentalo' around here is. Anyway, why won't you be pals with the 40 laptop crew? Very natural fit. They have 40 laptops for deception you have 40 NL identities for the same thing and to accommodate your raging schizophrenia. Mad man.

https://www.nairaland.com/989948/pdp-hijacked-nairaland/1#11433217

How body? Hope you don take your risperidal today. Take it twice a day, every day so you can have clear thoughts. I know the weekend was a rough one for you mentally, I have resolved to take it easy on ya. After all, the humanity we share as Yorubas is more important that the mental illness grin I do not share with you.
Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by Gbawe: 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2012
antitpiah:

https://www.nairaland.com/989948/pdp-hijacked-nairaland/1#11433217

How body? Hope you don take your risperidal today. Take it twice a day, every day so you can have clear thoughts. I know the weekend was a rough one for you mentally, I have resolved to take it easy on ya. After all, the humanity we share as Yorubas is more important that the mental illness grin I do not share with you.

Ogbeni, Ko iranu lo jare. You are really witless and boring.
Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by antitpiah: 6:19pm On Jul 16, 2012
^^^

Take it easy bro . . . are the thoughts coming back again? Remember I am not PDP, I am the good guy here trying to help you.

######https://www.nairaland.com/989948/pdp-hijacked-nairaland/1#11433217
Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by antitpiah: 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2012
Gbawe:

Ogbeni, Ko iranu lo jare. You are really witless and boring.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

DO you still believe the spambot is partisan?

gbawe123:

Look, don't patronise me. What parameters guides the spambot to the extent my post was regarded as spam? The first post complied with all NL rules. I would appreciate it if you guys look at the filters of your spambot because it appears very arbitrary to me. Instead of coming here with you patronising tone, you should show me what constitute spam in my post or simply apologize for your spambot which is highly partisan IMO.

Gbawe, if those thoughts are still there, I can arrange for you to be hospitalized at Yaba-left or Aro in your hometown and no one has to know about it. I am here to help. . . please help me help you. Accept your mental illness and move forward with your life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak At INEC Office In Imo (Photo) / How Attorney-general Malami Stalled N5.7 Billion Corruption Case Against Former / Corruption Allegations: In Case FG Has Forgotten These Cases! By Dirisu Yakubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.