Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won (16056 Views)

CCT Trial: Saraki Using Budget Controversies To Blackmail Buhari - Marafa! / See Why Oshiomole Attacked Ngozi / Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by Joel3(m): 8:47am On Jul 15, 2012
Mandalaguy. U don't knw the people of Edo that why. Edo state would ve been worst more than that of kano, borno and other northern state if Gej rigg the poll. The MEND and Edolite has spoken. All the northerners would ve been sent packing fast fast and inec office burned down and breakdown of the country.
Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by cyril83(m): 8:48am On Jul 15, 2012
TB joshua cudnt even give us his prediction before election
Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by Captainajama: 8:50am On Jul 15, 2012
Joel.:
Mandalaguy. U don't knw the people of Edo that why. Edo state would ve been worst more than that of kano, borno and other northern state if Gej rigg the poll. The MEND and Edolite has spoken. All the northerners would ve been sent packing fast fast and inec office burned down and breakdown of the country.
what kind of talk is this? What has the northerners got to do with the outcome of elections in your state? If I understood MANDELAGUY,he was commending the electoral process,the president and INEC for a free and fair election,now the noise makers came and he asked if it had been otherwise,what would they have done.

1 Like

Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by Captainajama: 8:51am On Jul 15, 2012
cyril83: TB joshua cudnt even give us the prediction before election
Wetin concern TB Joshua,see how people de join people head together. U wan make em members fight you?
Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by jmaine: 8:53am On Jul 15, 2012
Congrats to Adam's Osho . . .we expected your victory grin
Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by Joel3(m): 8:53am On Jul 15, 2012
Break down of nigeria
Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by Mandelaguy(m): 8:54am On Jul 15, 2012
Joel.:
Break down of nigeria
What is the break down?
Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by Mandelaguy(m): 8:56am On Jul 15, 2012
Viewing this topic: legendsilver(m), oyb(m), MDMAN, stormm, omicron(m), Captainajama, Pukkah, emorse(m), kokoA(m), chuks01(m), Gbawe, blink182(m), Joel., jmaine(m), RoddyMan(m), tomietush(m), Mandelaguy(m) and 15 guest(s)
Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by Mandelaguy(m): 8:56am On Jul 15, 2012
Viewing this topic: legendsilver(m), oyb(m), MDMAN, stormm, omicron(m), Captainajama, Pukkah, emorse(m), kokoA(m), chuks01(m), Gbawe, blink182(m), Joel., jmaine(m), RoddyMan(m), tomietush(m), Mandelaguy(m) and 15 guest(s)
Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by Joel3(m): 8:56am On Jul 15, 2012
Breakup. Divided nigeria.
Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by Mandelaguy(m): 8:57am On Jul 15, 2012
Joel.:
Breakup. Divided nigeria.
What broke Nigeria up? Or do you know something we don't?
Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by superior1: 9:04am On Jul 15, 2012
There is a level of rigging that no sane politician will ever try, GED knows he dare not tamper with Edo election (atleast massively) and at the rate the popularity of GED is declining, even PDP will be afraid to file him as presidental candidate.

Congratulations to the great people of EDO
Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by seyola(m): 9:06am On Jul 15, 2012
Mandelaguy: You will always open your mouth against GEJ do you think that if he had wanted to make PDP the winner he wouldn't? If he had done it,you will not do anything,all you can do is just blab and rant with no action. Just commend the man for allowing the process to go as it did.
U must be out of ur senses to write dis.Is he(GEJ) god?Just as he cant wipe Boko haram,its being promises upon promises.
Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by whealthy(m): 9:06am On Jul 15, 2012
This is a plus to INEC and Federal Government and a victory to Edolites and all Nigerians who belief in fair play and political right to choose irrespective of political, ethnic or religious inclination.
Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by Joel3(m): 9:06am On Jul 15, 2012
the river might be calm but that doesn't mean there is no crocodile in it.
Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 15, 2012
na true jare nl na pdp website - see as oam4j just dey shut down all congrats to acn threads angry angry cheesy cheesy

i am just kidding before the pdp laptops start trying to divert topic
Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by sojiboy(m): 9:16am On Jul 15, 2012
Just thinking ooo,If Adams Oshiomole had knwn he will win d yetaday election he wudnt ve nullify d ongoin election yestaday.He must ve seen sumfin strange and unfavourable bfor he came out publicly to nullify d election dat he won.I will implore Inec to pls Nullify dis election as d winner itself had already nullify it bfor it completion.Justice delayed is Justice denied.Oshiomole truly won a free,fair and credible election but he nullify it himself as a man of good conscience.Jega pls Nullify dis election to allow Adams trust u once again

1 Like

Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by okoyomon: 9:18am On Jul 15, 2012
congratulations to my able osho baba. carry go bros. grin cheesy grin cheesy
PDP losing in oredo says it all
Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 15, 2012
Mandelaguy: You will always open your mouth against GEJ do you think that if he had wanted to make PDP the winner he wouldn't? If he had done it,you will not do anything,all you can do is just blab and rant with no action. Just commend the man for allowing the process to go as it did.

GEJ IS STILL A HUMAN BEIGN. He is not God and can never be ! He knew that the coast was not clear for them to rig this time.
Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by jude33084(m): 9:27am On Jul 15, 2012
Kudos to GEJ cool

First time in my life I am seeing directly what he did and how his decision affected the lives of MY people smiley

I am
{̶»̶̲̥̅̊(̥̊‎‎♡̷̬̩̃̊☃HAPPY☃♡̷̬̩̃̊)̥̊«̶̲̥̅̊}̶

2 Likes

Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by jude33084(m): 9:28am On Jul 15, 2012
Kudos to GEJ cool

First time in my life smiley I am seeing directly what he did and how his decision affected the lives of MY people smiley

I am
{̶»̶̲̥̅̊(̥̊‎‎♡̷̬̩̃̊☃HAPPY☃♡̷̬̩̃̊)̥̊«̶̲̥̅̊}̶
Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by klairekk: 9:29am On Jul 15, 2012
ifihearam: Oba of benin get luck say na oshio baba win,I just wish it was the pdpd guy. He for hear weeennnnn

Guy I pity u....Never, Ever talk about the Oba of Benin....common sense shld tel u...
We dnt want to hear any more sad news...thou we wont miss U
Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by jude33084(m): 9:34am On Jul 15, 2012
ifihearam: Oba of benin get luck say na oshio baba win,I just wish it was the pdpd guy. He for hear weeennnnn

Nonetity from a dull clan cheesy
Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by jude33084(m): 9:36am On Jul 15, 2012
Happy happy happy hhhhhhaaaapppppyyyyyyyyy tongue
Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by Mandelaguy(m): 9:37am On Jul 15, 2012
Like I said,Kudos to GEJ. If Oshiomole was confident of winning,he wouldn't have cried wolf. GEJ just showed Edo people that he supports credibility,fairness and equity!
Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by jude33084(m): 9:38am On Jul 15, 2012

AneniH is old he should behave like an oldman and relax tongue
Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 15, 2012
Mandelaguy: Like I said,Kudos to GEJ. If Oshiomole was confident of winning,he wouldn't have cried wolf. GEJ just showed Edo people that he supports credibility,fairness and equity!

we can see what he supports in bayelsa - ask dickson and patience

2 Likes

Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by jude33084(m): 9:39am On Jul 15, 2012

AneniH cool is old he should behave like an oldman and relax tongue

Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by Mandelaguy(m): 9:40am On Jul 15, 2012
oyb:

we can see what he supports in bayelsa - ask dickson and patience
Respect the President for once....even in America,would you allow your state go to opposition if you are the president? Dickson was accepted by his people just like Oshiomole,he was not imposed.
Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by kissangel1: 9:43am On Jul 15, 2012
Mandelaguy: In a clear democratic set up void of selfish interest, Nigeria has demonstrated the ability to conduct free and fair election,void of manipulation and presidential interference as seen by the result of the governorship polls in Edo that was released this morning. President GE. Jonathan has once again delivered on his promise of free,fair and credible election just like the one that brought him into office? The president could have manipulated the result for his party to reclaim the state they lost in the last polls,but rather chose the path of allowing Edolites choose their governor. Adams Oshiomole won this election not because he performed,but because he had presidential protection(there was no interference by GEJ amidst tight security in Edo state).Maybe, you were one of the thumb printers,see how you are exposing your ignorance...GEJ carry to joor! You don de show dem say you be correct man!

You are so pitiful and pathetic, hence the need to always make jonathan seem relevant in every thing. Pathetic shameless sore loose. its better you keep you mouth shut and stop exhibiting your parasitic and saprophytic ignorant and retarded state.

Mandelaguy: Imagine who is talking,if he decided to rig it,what would you have done? If he directs the army to quell the situation and control an form of violence,I bet wide mouthed people like you will hide under your bed till the whole brouhaha dies down..now you don de talk like say you get liver.

Are'nt you such a big fool! its like clapping for a mother for breastfeeding and not poisoning her child. pls spare us, thats his bloody job! why didnt he come in person, carry the guns and conduct the election himself so that we can clap for him. stupid cheap fellow like you. Imagine your cheap excuse to make a sore looser feel relevant. By the way, are you also paid for soothing their twarted ego wink grin grin yeye man

1 Like

Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by Unkl(m): 9:46am On Jul 15, 2012
GEJ cld nt have rigged d edo election cos he will be inviting more chaos even wen he's yet 2 deal wt wht we hv on ground (boko boiz). He deserve no commendation cos Oshio Baba had a massive support in edo. This election shd serve as pointer to GEJ+PDP that their time is up. Nigerians r now aware of all their evil tendencies.
Re: After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won by jude33084(m): 9:46am On Jul 15, 2012
kiss_angel:

You are so pitiful and pathetic, hence the need to always make jonathan seem relevant in every thing. Pathetic shameless sore loose. its better you keep you mouth shut and stop exhibiting your parasitic and saprophytic ignorant and retarded state.

Are'nt you such a big fool! its like clapping for a mother for breastfeeding and not poisoning her child. pls spare us, thats his bloody job! why didnt him come in person, carry the guns and conduct the election himself so that we can. stupid cheap fellow life you. Imagine your cheap excuse to make a sore looser feel relevant. By the way, are you also paid for soothing their twarted ego wink grin grin yeye man

Ignor theM and just Celebrate the Good! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari's Daughter Allegedly Orders Buyers Out Of Boutique In Abuja (Tweets) / Adegboruwa Drags Joe Igbokwe To Court Over Facebook Post / Senator Barnabas Gemade Defects From PDP To SDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.