Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

She Won't Let Go - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Won't Let Go (830 Views)

She Won't Let You Touch The Boobs / If She Is Amazing, She Won't Be Easy / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Won't Let Go by mickey339(m): 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2012
I need a serious advice on this please for a very close friend of mine
My friend has a grl nd they have been together for years nw, she is nw a graduate and will start working soon while my friend still av 3yrs to spend in institution. My friend senior her in secondary school but she was fortunate to gain admission ahead of him. 3yrs ago he started notice some changings in the girl stature and told her to diet which she fail to take seriously. He tried to talk things out with her to go there different ways not to have any regret in the future but she insist that she will wait for m
him despite the years he is to spend. He has tried several means to let go this girl but the he tried the more she forcing her way in. Presently she has informed the GO of their ministry not informing the guy.
My friend is afraid of what to come of it for the years he still has and the present state (stature) of the lady. Now he has stopped callling nd receiving her call but she still text him....
What can he do to put an end to the relationship cos he's fed up?
Re: She Won't Let Go by Mynd44: 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2012
He should tell her if she does not drop that loaf, he will dump her back side
Re: She Won't Let Go by mickey339(m): 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2012
He has but she did nothing to IT
Re: She Won't Let Go by Mynd44: 5:48pm On Jul 16, 2012
mickey339: He has but she did nothing to IT
Then maybe he needs to dump her
Re: She Won't Let Go by freecocoa(f): 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2012
What did she inform the GO of the ministry about?

Is her supposed stature and the time he still has to spend in school his reasons for wanting to leave or has he fallen out of love with her?
Re: She Won't Let Go by mickey339(m): 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2012
He is getting tired of her due to her persistent nd fail to yield.
Re: She Won't Let Go by mickey2000(m): 3:09am On Jul 17, 2012
mickey339: I need a serious advice on this please for a very close friend of mine
My friend has a grl nd they have been together for years nw, she is nw a graduate and will start working soon while my friend still av 3yrs to spend in institution. My friend senior her in secondary school but she was fortunate to gain admission ahead of him. 3yrs ago he started notice some changings in the girl stature and told her to diet which she fail to take seriously. He tried to talk things out with her to go there different ways not to have any regret in the future but she insist that she will wait for m
him despite the years he is to spend. He has tried several means to let go this girl but the he tried the more she forcing her way in. Presently she has informed the GO of their ministry not informing the guy.
My friend is afraid of what to come of it for the years he still has and the present state (stature) of the lady. Now he has stopped callling nd receiving her call but she still text him....
What can he do to put an end to the relationship cos he's fed up?
actually the babe should dump ur sorry ass friend, u and ur friend seems to be the same, she doing him a favour by dating his sorry ass.
mickey339: He is getting tired of her due to her persistent nd fail to yield.
and fail to yield to what?
Re: She Won't Let Go by Mynd44: 7:14am On Jul 17, 2012

(1) (Reply)

When Ur Guy/girl Cheats On You,what Can U Do To Make Him/her Feel Hurt? / When A Nigerian Woman Says,she Means... / Unique Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.