Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) (10179 Views)

Please Help!! I Caught My Elder Sister Sleeping With Our Father – What Should I / Signs That Proves You Are Not A Pretty Lady! / 7 Reasons That Proves You Don't Need Romantic Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2012
sayso: people the OP said for 20years,now this is a man not a child we are talking about,so pls all should correct the child thing in every post from now on.

na u sabi o
Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by express101: 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2012
dayokanu:

he wants his child simple, he doesnt care what you have spent and he didnt beg you to spend it. you spent it cos you wanted to.

Na your wife go bring the money cos he was "robbed" of the product of his loins and he has now come back to claim his biological son
Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by Ybutterfly: 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2012
^^^^^^^^LLLleaVVe tHHe kIDD^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by mimifonwon(f): 6:32am On Jul 18, 2012
LMAOOO< IF NIGERIANS DID DNA TESTING FOR ALL THE CHILDREN THAT WOMEN CLAIM THAT ARE THEIR HUSBANDS,THERE WILL BE NO MARRIAGE, CAUSE MOST OF THEM WILL BE BROKEN UP. Had a friend who found out that his mom had cheated on the father to produce him with the houseboy in naija, so when the boy came to usa to study and got sick his dad who was with him offered to give his blood and low and behold through that found out that his wife cheated and that all his sons all belong to different men. #sad. In africa the way i see it, and especially in nigeria, most women will do anything to stay married and happy and unfortunately infidelity is not new

2 Likes

Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by ijebuboy18(m): 7:23am On Jul 18, 2012
Wow,dis is a real tuff 1, d kid remains mine (except he turns out 2 b a complete shmuck or disgrace). As 4 d mum, 20yrs of lies n deceit; don't think I will wanna share 20 more yrs wit dat kinda woman, only God knws wat else she hid from me while she called me her partner.
Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by CHIDIEJIOGU: 8:12am On Jul 18, 2012
Well i think d 1st thing i wud do is show my partner the result and ask questions.
If her answers are not convincing i wud divorce her as for the cild/man,i won't leave him as its not his fault and i guess it won't be easy for me to tell him to stop calling father after 20yrs.
Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 18, 2012
mimifonwon: LMAOOO< IF NIGERIANS DID DNA TESTING FOR ALL THE CHILDREN THAT WOMEN CLAIM THAT ARE THEIR HUSBANDS,THERE WILL BE NO MARRIAGE, CAUSE MOST OF THEM WILL BE BROKEN UP. Had a friend who found out that his mom had cheated on the father to produce him with the houseboy in naija, so when the boy came to usa to study and got sick his dad who was with him offered to give his blood and low and behold through that found out that his wife cheated and that all his sons all belong to different men. #sad. In africa the way i see it, and especially in nigeria, most women will do anything to stay married and happy and unfortunately infidelity is not new

So woman sabi talk true like this? Chei, eleyi oyato.
Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by KOLOMISIY(f): 9:07am On Jul 18, 2012
Father is father biologically or not@tpia if it a billionaire ℓ̊ will calm it!Ǎ̜̣̍м̣̣̥̇̊ a lady won't allow such to happen
Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by fumisko(f): 9:31am On Jul 18, 2012
admitme: Look the mother of the child in the eyes and walk away lipsrsealed
Very funny grin grin
Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by fumisko(f): 9:33am On Jul 18, 2012
pro01:

So woman sabi talk true like this? Chei, eleyi oyato.
Do you mean women are liers
Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by manox1: 10:08am On Jul 18, 2012
move on and forget , and u dont meed to search for the original cose he dont deserve u , he left u and run away .... and u r 20 years old , i dont think u need papi mami anymore ,,, than be thankful for the one who take care of u and u r his sun cose he is ur real father...
Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 18, 2012
fumisko:
Do you mean women are liars

Ah, you don talk am finish.
Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by Sharon6(f): 10:41am On Jul 18, 2012
Okija_juju:

I will simply give her a good beating and then divorce my wife and maintain custody of the kid.. Ehn must compensate me for all my investment for ehn head... God punish ehn real papa..
Lmfao
Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by tpia5: 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2012
mimifonwon: LMAOOO< IF NIGERIANS DID DNA TESTING FOR ALL THE CHILDREN THAT WOMEN CLAIM THAT ARE THEIR HUSBANDS,THERE WILL BE NO MARRIAGE, CAUSE MOST OF THEM WILL BE BROKEN UP. Had a friend who found out that his mom had cheated on the father to produce him with the houseboy in naija, so when the boy came to usa to study and got sick his dad who was with him offered to give his blood and low and behold through that found out that his wife cheated and that all his sons all belong to different men. #sad. In africa the way i see it, and especially in nigeria, most women will do anything to stay married and happy and unfortunately infidelity is not new

Depends on what circles you roll with i guess.

I'm not familiar with these types of wild stories but it might not be unusual for others perhaps.

Lord have mercy.

The few instances i know of where the man wasnt the father of the kids, it wasnt a secret since everybody was aware. Although i dont know if the kids themselves were, at the time.

But mostly, men are usually the ones who openly parade their se.xual freedom- dont know if the females have decided to catch up with them.
Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by basadenet: 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2012
Freiburger: What will you do if you find out that you are not the biological father of a child you have been raising for lets assume 20 years?

That is women for you and that is why it is not always good to trust women. Anyway you have no choice but to accept faith and if you dont, then go to Law Court and seek for redress, i mean to request for refund of what you have spent on the up bringing of the child in question and you may be luck that the real is a rich guy, if not, you are on your own. i mean OYO LOWA...
Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by tonyscorp(m): 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2012
dis kind of women always have
Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by lastpage: 5:47am On Jul 19, 2012
Whatever l will do (and God help me o!), l would ensure that the boy-man does not suffer or made to pay for a sin he knows nothing about (why do we keep assuming the child is male sef?).

I must have loved him like my own and he, vice-versa.......nothing spoil, we keep our love and as an adult, he can decide what he wants but my doors will always remain open to him.

As for my wife the woman.........
I will just play this music on my Turn-table: You abandon me, Love dont leave here anymore...

Make she just waka
as the trust is broken and from that moment onwards, its no more a marriage but a union of strange bed-fellows!

Its better we go our different ways in PEACE lest Devil tempt one of us!
No be me, emi ko'lori, Walahi, no be me you see! grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by Mynd44: 6:08am On Jul 19, 2012
^^
smart person
Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by ektbear: 6:21am On Jul 19, 2012
kill the woman

kill the child

shikena
Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by Mynd44: 6:25am On Jul 19, 2012
ekt_bear: kill the woman

kill the child

shikena
And you too are killed. How does that fit into your plans?
Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 19, 2012
ekt_bear: kill the woman

kill the child

shikena

dude slap and smother yourself.
Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by Mynd44: 6:48am On Jul 19, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

dude slap and smother yourself.
Help him do it
Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by ektbear: 7:04am On Jul 19, 2012
Hehe grin

Relax guys...i'm just playing around.
Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by ariyokunle: 7:13am On Jul 19, 2012
Well a child because u are d father-sometin related to this happened wereby d father discovered dat his child's DNA tells otherwise and d said child is d only male child among his 3 kids,while d wife had a first child from a diffrent man(they were never married thuo) b4 dis marriage.it happend dat d man told his own brother but went on living with his family and nobody knew of it-later d man died and the wife claimed nobody should b involued in her late husbands properties-if u were d brother wat wld u do?
Re: When DNA Proves You Are Not The Father (what Will You Do?) by fumisko(f): 1:43am On Jul 30, 2012
pro01:

Ah, you don talk am finish.
You are so so wrong and am angry...but you know what? I won't hug a transformer sad sad angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If This Hot Girl Would Cheat On You And You Would Still Forgive Her …guranteed / Physically Unattractive People Should Not Procreate / My Client Just Bursted Me And I Admitted I’m A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.