Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,685 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt (24315 Views)

Gej-boko Haram Scam, Where Are These New Attacks Coming From So Soon??? / The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us / Omg! - N90m Marriage & Funeral Budget For Govt Staff. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by EMPERORZIMUS: 11:28pm On Jul 17, 2012
Sorry Mr president, i wunt read your post just ur headlines.really am fed up of losing friend in the north and suffering in these country is... bt if u cud bring back dat price of fuel down,don't you fink even the BOKO HARAM would be happy with you...(MR PRESIDENT),i rep the voiceless from the slums...and am there voice
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by parryon(f): 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2012
Billyonaire: Sweet Gal, My advise to you is, always stay with the winning Team. Come join me in the penthouse suite. So much of those hates feed cancer.

Billy wetin be your name sef? Winning team u said? My young man u better leave that team because it is a sinking ship and by the time it sinks u will definitely look for a proper job to do because GEJ will stop paying you for singing his praises on forums and get ready to submit that free laptop u are using come 2015 to GEJ because he will definitely need the money he will get from selling it......tell BEAF also.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by ballabriggs: 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2012
EMPEROR ZIMUS: Sorry Mr president, i wunt read your post just ur headlines.really am fed up of losing friend in the north and suffering in these country is... bt if u cud bring back dat price of fuel down,don't you fink even the BOKO HARAM would be happy with you...(MR PRESIDENT),i rep the voiceless from the slums...and am there voice

Sorry Oga, we afff use your fuel money to eat cassava bread cheesy
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Moreti(m): 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2012
I conclude that we have more Anti-GEJ people on Nairaland than anything else, it is amazing how a GEJ bashing thread gets filled up real quick, while a GEJ supporting thread never crosses 3 pages, am just wondering. Everything wrong is attributed to GEJ, even failures of our local government councilors and representatives.

Some people find a way of calling GEJ names on every occasion, and I feel that this people derive some joy on GEJ goofs and are offended if he does anything right. I hope this is not some propaganda, lets try and be objective and even proffer solutions, governance is not as easy as typing "RETARDING" on your computer in the comfort of your home, think and be objective, criticize and give advise on your idea on how it should be done better, and give kudos if you think it was done okay, that is how objective and unbiased people behave.

5 Likes

Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by edicolove: 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2012
kingoflag:

Obama is sponsored by El-Rufai too, abi?

And what exactly did Obama say? And what will it even matter? Has Obama solved American job crisis? Is he even sure of a second term?

Wonders shall never end! Lol
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 17, 2012
edicolove:

And what exactly did Obama say? And what will it even matter? Has Obama solved American job crisis? Is he even sure of a second term?

Wonders shall never end! Lol

Yes, he's super sure of a 2nd term!

Oh, now what he says doesnt matter but when GEJ was busy screaming "Even Obama praised me" as proof that he was working it mattered his views, abi?

Job crisis?! ROFLMAO If what is happening in the U.S job market is being labelled by you as a crisis (8% unemployment rate) what will you call GEJ's govt that hasnt created even a single job for the citizens whose care is entrusted in his hands? Nigeria has,what, 85.9% unemployment rate? lmao smh

Yall clowns are freaking funny.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by edicolove: 11:38pm On Jul 17, 2012
parryon:

Billy wetin be your name sef? Winning team u said? My young man u better leave that team because it is a sinking ship and by the time it sinks u will definitely look for a proper job to do because GEJ will stop paying you for singing his praises on forums and get ready to submit that free laptop u are using come 2015 to GEJ because he will definitely need the money he will get from selling it......tell BEAF also.

Which team do u want us to join before? A team that Oshiomole could not even give credit for his victory? A team of bigots, blood sucking dogs and baboons who want to return to power by all means and lead us back to the dark days they took us into before? A team led by Tinubu and co who are converting the whole of Lagos into their personal property? You want us to be slaves? No way! Lol

1 Like

Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by jmaine: 11:39pm On Jul 17, 2012
Look at them ejaculat!ing all over the thread . . .The good news is that, GEJ shall reign till 2015 . .And the bad news is that. . . .Your screams here are useless to say the least

When your all done . .Go check your BP . . .
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by jmaine: 11:41pm On Jul 17, 2012
Moreti: I conclude that we have more Anti-GEJ people on Nairaland than anything else, it is amazing how a GEJ bashing thread gets filled up real quick, while a GEJ supporting thread never crosses 3 pages, am just wondering. Everything wrong is attributed to GEJ, even failures of our local government councilors and representatives.

Some people find a way of calling GEJ names on every occasion, and I feel that this people derive some joy on GEJ goofs and are offended if he does anything right. I hope this is not some propaganda, lets try and be objective and even proffer solutions, governance is not as easy as typing "RETARDING" on your computer in the comfort of your home, think and be objective, criticize and give advise on your idea on how it should be done better, and give kudos if you think it was done okay, that is how objective and unbiased people behave.

They are all taking their daily opium of criticism . . .It's understandable grin . . .
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by dedeike: 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2012
When GEJ set out to govern Nigeria. No body knew we would have this peculiar security challenge where people will wake up one morning to throw bombs at fellow innocent and defenceless citizens. Every where in the world, there is stealing, murder, kidnapping, etc but this suicide bombing is a peculiar challenge.

If Boko Haram was an issue before the campaigns, we would have made it a subject of debates and presidential candidates will be called upon to address it.
GEJ articulated his agenda in govt clearly. He promised to pursue transformation. He promised that each state in Nigeria will have a federal university and he has fulfilled this promise by establishing 9 new universities on one year. He promised power reforms and he is fulfilling it by the revival of the abandoned NIPP power plants for generation.

As at last December, he had hit 4000 megawatts with the refurbishing of olorunshogo, Alaoji, utorogu , calabar, omotosho etc. he has succesfully reviewed tariffs to a cost reflective rate, the investors are now interested to come in, privatization of PHCN is ongoing and transmission lines covering over 6000 km are in top gear.

He promised us infrastructure and in less than one year he is constructing the long abandoned BENIN-ORE-SAGAMU highway, the APAPA -OSHODI expressway with drainage works and expansion. He is building a dedicated bridge from Liverpool roundabout into tin can. HE is doing ZARIA-FUNTUA-GUSAU, KANO -MAIDUGRI. he has completed the OWERRI -ONITSHA. Awarded AFIKPO-OKIGWE, AUCHINCLOSS -OKENE, IBADAN -ILORIN, KEFFI-AKWANGA-LAFIA-OBI --Awe etc
In one year, he is rehabilitating all our major airports.
He has sanitized the ports. Constructing railway lines.

1 Like

Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by edicolove: 11:48pm On Jul 17, 2012
kingoflag:

Yes, he's super sure of a 2nd term!

Oh, now what he says doesnt matter but when GEJ was busy screaming "Even Obama praised me" as proof that he was working it mattered his views, abi?

Job crisis?! ROFLMAO If what is happening in the U.S job market is being labelled by you as a crisis (8% unemployment rate) what will you call GEJ's govt that hasnt created even a single job for the citizens whose care is entrusted in his hands? Nigeria has,what, 85.9% unemployment rate? lmao smh

Yall clowns are freaking funny.

GEJ has not created any job? You are really lost in that vietnam where you are typing from. Let me help you because if I don't, you will remain there for ever washing dishes.

1. You win has started paying hard cash to winners. You should have applied. Maybe by now your life would have been better.

2. The CBN has been doling out some hard cash to SMEs over the last 8 months and counting. You better ask and get involved before owu massacre you

3. The fed ministry of agriculture has been giving free seedlings and fertilizer directly to farmers and bypassing the middle men that were causing bottlenecks all this while is a first of its kind, unprecedented move in the history of Nigeria. For your info, Nigeria made good export cash from cassava in the last one year.

4. Now, they are documenting farmers all over Nigeria for the next phase. You better ask now and get involved before express leave you again. Swallow you shame and go for it. They even announced it in my church to show how people are getting aware and participating.

Mumu bigot!
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 17, 2012
parryon:

Dont be silly, I am self-made and hey, dont ever advise me, you dey craze ?
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Kobojunkie: 11:51pm On Jul 17, 2012
lipsrsealed
Mr. Jonathan made the confession at the 60th National Executive Committee of the Peoples Democratic Party.

[size=13pt]"During [the electoral] campaign, our emphasis was more on job creation, power but now what worries us most is security,” he said. "This is because you must be alive before you will eat food”[/size]

He described security as “very, very fundamental,” saying, “If you are not safe, you can't even think of hunger because a dead person does not need food.”

[size=14pt]The President told senior party members that although he had promised to focus on job creation and power, he had been forced to change government policy to focus on security due to the activities of the violent militant sect. [/size]

Thunder fire im mouth as e be! During elections, which elections? Boko Haram had been terrorizing the Nation at least a year before the election. To read that he did not even consider SECURITY as seriously as Nigerians had expected makes me want to insult this 'cassava loaf' man. angry angry angry angry
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by mkoabiola: 11:52pm On Jul 17, 2012
Either gud or bad,GEJ wil alwys b criticised,YY?lol
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 17, 2012
GEJ, we the Association of Billionaires plead with you to contest by 2015. Fresh Air !
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 17, 2012
edicolove:

GEJ has not created any job? You are really lost in that vietnam where you are typing from. Let me help you because if I don't, you will remain there for ever washing dishes.

1. You win has started paying hard cash to winners. You should have applied. Maybe by now your life would have been better.

2. The CBN has been doling out some hard cash to SMEs over the last 8 months and counting. You better ask and get involved before owu massacre you

3. The fed ministry of agriculture has been giving free seedlings and fertilizer directly to farmers and bypassing the middle men that were causing bottlenecks all this while is a first of its kind, unprecedented move in the history of Nigeria. For your info, Nigeria made good export cash from cassava in the last one year.

4. Now, they are documenting farmers all over Nigeria for the next phase. You better ask now and get involved before express leave you again. Swallow you shame and go for it. They even announced it in my church to show how people are getting aware and participating.

Mumu bigot!

LMAO HAHAHAHAHA

What a shame. This is what hunger, poverty and hopelessness has reduced YOU to? Attempting to extoll the "values" of their corrupt leaders to the world? smh

Lmao for the headache u get regularly trying to think up crazy answers to everyone else's inquiries, I hope youre really getting paid and most importantly that the pay is worth it.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by edicolove: 11:54pm On Jul 17, 2012
Kobojunkie: lipsrsealed

Thunder fire im mouth as e be! During elections, which elections? Boko Haram had been terrorizing the Nation at least a year before the election. To read that he did not even consider SECURITY as seriously as Nigerians had expected makes me want to insult this 'cassava loaf' man. angry angry angry angry

You are a bare faced liar. El rufai used BB curve 2 bigot!!! If Boko Aram has been terrorising Nigeria a year before election, why was it not a key point in any of the presidential debates?

If you can't answer this, then you are a real bigot and stup1d fool!!!

1 Like

Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by bakila: 11:55pm On Jul 17, 2012
Billyonaire: my GEJ remains President and C-in-C, and will remain C-in-C till 2019. Who ever doesn't like it, Can commit suicide now !!!!
Are you sure the two of you will be alive in 2019? That is seven years.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2012
[size=15pt]GEJ, CARRY GO !!! [/size]
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Freiburger(m): 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2012
^^^ i beg go sleep abi nepa sieze light?
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2012
bakila:
Are you sure the two of you will be alive in 2019? That is seven years.
oFCOURSE, I am not suffer man like you.

1 Like

Fashola for 2015! angry
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Kobojunkie: 11:57pm On Jul 17, 2012
angry lipsrsealed
Mr. Jonathan made the confession at the 60th National Executive Committee of the Peoples Democratic Party.

[size=13pt]"During [the electoral] campaign, our emphasis was more on job creation, power but now what worries us most is security,” he said. "This is because you must be alive before you will eat food”[/size]

He described security as “very, very fundamental,” saying, “If you are not safe, you can't even think of hunger because a dead person does not need food.”

[size=14pt]The President told senior party members that although he had promised to focus on job creation and power, he had been forced to change government policy to focus on security due to the activities of the violent militant sect. [/size]

Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by edicolove: 11:57pm On Jul 17, 2012
kingoflag:

LMAO HAHAHAHAHA

What a shame. This is what hunger, poverty and hopelessness has reduced YOU to? Attempting to extoll the "values" of their corrupt leaders to the world? smh

Lmao for the headache u get regularly trying to think up crazy answers to everyone else's inquiries, I hope youre really getting paid and most importantly that the pay is worth it.

Stay on topic man! You are deviating! I just showed you that you have no clue and you are trying to deviate. Stand like a man my guy!
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 17, 2012
dedeike: When GEJ set out to govern Nigeria. No body knew we would have this peculiar security challenge where people will wake up one morning to throw bombs at fellow innocent and defenceless citizens. Every where in the world, there is stealing, murder, kidnapping, etc but this suicide bombing is a peculiar challenge.

Yup, if you can get to his ears, next time tell him not collude with terrorists in order to alienate his opponents and score cheap points. He really thought his co-bombers would allow him use their tactics then let him walk free after he sidetracked them from all the juicy Govt. Appointments and overflowing Oil wells? lmao Typical Bushman mentality

You guys are really blind to what is really happening, arent ya?
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by edicolove: 12:01am On Jul 18, 2012
Kobojunkie: angry lipsrsealed

You are a bare faced liar. El rufai used BB curve 2 bigot!!! If Boko Aram has been terrorising Nigeria a year before election, why was it not a key point in any of the presidential debates?

Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Kobojunkie: 12:03am On Jul 18, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry lipsrsealed

Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by femliany(m): 12:04am On Jul 18, 2012
An army of sheep led by a lion will defeat an army of lion led by a sheep.gej you are a weakling
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by ballabriggs: 12:04am On Jul 18, 2012
Hahahaha! Yes O, Oronto, 40 laptop squad must earn their pay this night or you fire all of them tomorrow morning. They are useless! The kind of poo some of them least as achievement is pathetic for a country with a poverty rate of over 80% is plain daft. If you list road rehabilitation for me as an achievement, then I would go and dig Abacha out of his grave to come and continue rehabilitating the roads. I would bring IBB back to come and continue building his roads. I would even bring IBB back to come and continue giving seeds to farmers via DFRRI. That is not the issue, the issue is how do we bring our people out of extreme poverty? Is Jona doing enough? Absolutely not, what is on ground is mediocre and should not be listed as an achievement in a country with over 80% poverty rate.

BTW, have you said no to cassava bread today? Remember Cassava bread choppers are 100% likely to steal 1 trillion naira therefore say no to cassava bread.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 18, 2012
edicolove:

Kobo's right, you illiterate, hungry, imbecilic propagandist . . .

But, I'll help you out a but sha.

Nigerian bomb blast hits army barracks during New Year celebrations

State TV reports that bomb attack in Abuja has left 30 dead, but police spokesmen cites four dead and 13 injured

Email
Associated Press in Abuja
guardian.co.uk, Friday 31 December 2010 17.43 EST

Air marshal Oluseyi Petirin, the Nigerian air force’s top official, told journalists he thought that the bomb was placed where 'people are relaxing because of the new year'. Photograph: AP
A bomb exploded at a beer garden this evening at a Nigerian army barracks where revellers had gathered to celebrate New Year's Eve, witnesses said, and state-run television reported that 30 people died, though police immediately disputed that.

A local police spokesman said the blast occurred at about 7:30pm in Abuja, the capital of Africa's most populous nation.

No one immediately claimed responsibility for the explosion in this oil-rich nation where citizens remain uneasy after bombings at other locations had killed dozens of people several days earlier.

"It's unfortunate that some people planted a bomb where people are relaxing because of the new year," air marshal Oluseyi Petirin told journalists. "Nobody has been able to give accurate figures (of casualties), but we have rescued some people." An anchor on the state-run Nigerian Television Authority gave a death toll of 30 to viewers this evening. The channel did not give an estimate on the number of injured.

Local police spokesman Jimoh Moshood immediately disputed the figure, saying only four people had died and 13 were wounded. Death tolls remain contentious in Nigeria, as politicians often inflate or shrink tolls to suit their aspirations.

The blasts come days after a similar attack struck a nation that remains uneasily divided between Christians and Muslims. On Christmas Eve, three bombs exploded in the central Nigerian city of Jos, killing dozens of people. That area has seen more than 500 die in religious and ethnic violence last year.

Members of a radical Muslim sect attacked two churches in the northern city of Maiduguri the same night, killing at least six people.

The sect, known locally as Boko Haram, later claimed responsibility for both attacks in an internet message. Police say they are still investigating those attacks.

Nigeria, an OPEC-member nation, remains a vital supplier of easily refined crude oil to the US. Unrest in the West African nation has affected oil prices in the past. Beyond that, western diplomats are concerned that ethnic, religious and political violence could undermine the nation of 150 million people just as it adjusts to democracy after years of military dictatorships and coups.
Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 18, 2012
All it takes is a ruler with a clean conscience, and all cabals and supporters of BH will be finished.

The only thing that is keeping BH going is GUILT and/or a silly sense of respect for "elders" aka cabals.
If you are deep enough in the system to be president, then you are deep enough to know who is who in that cobweb that is the Nigerian cabal network.

Some people need to be lined up and SHOT...

1 Like

Re: GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt by Kobojunkie: 12:05am On Jul 18, 2012
femliany: An army of sheep led by a lion will defeat an army of lion led by a sheep.gej you are a weakling

I don't like when people use the word weakling to qualify this man. No, he is not weak. He is grossly incompetent as a leader.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

APC NWC Suspends Akeredolu For Anti-party Activities / Buhari Signed 'Wrong' NDIC Bill - Abdulhakeem Abdullateef / Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.