Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,688 members, 7,955,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:51 AM

Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London (23548 Views)

In Pictures, Meet The 'Wives' Of Boko Haram / Salaries Of Federal And State Legislators - Vanguard / Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Ejine(m): 11:42pm On Jul 18, 2012
wesley80: Where's OYB when you need him? I bet the dude would prove it to us in a flash that these are photoshopped pics. wink

Correction - those pictures are digitally mastered, and the other people who flank the legislator's wives are computer-generated in front of a blue screen.
You can clearly see that white man is a NURBS model, rendered using Mental Ray.

You are just very bitter and desperately looking for excuses to discredit our able-bodied PROGRESSIVE party ACN, which is also responsible for many game-changing PROGRESSIVE breakthroughs - most notably the air-conditioned bridge - our very own "environmental challenge project"; and of course, the one and only O-Mpanaka.

You are just another bitter 'Creek' thug, looking to discredit our great party.

Yes sir! Shame on all you bad belle pipooooo!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by wesley80(m): 11:48pm On Jul 18, 2012
Ejiné:

Correction - those pictures are digitally mastered, and the other people who flank the legislator's wives are computer-generated in front of a blue screen.
You can clearly see that white man is a NURBS model, rendered using Mental Ray.

You are just very bitter and desperately looking for excuses to discredit our able-bodied PROGRESSIVE party ACN, which is also responsible for many game-changing PROGRESSIVE breakthroughs - most notably the air-conditioned bridge - our very own "environmental challenge project"; and of course, the one and only O-Mpanaka.

You are just another bitter 'Creek' thug, looking to discredit our great party.

Yes sir! Shame on all you bad belle pipooooo!

Oh dear! And I thought it was just cheap photoshop, I wonder how many millions it took to complete this imaging and CGI effect in Hollywood!
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by tpia5: 11:48pm On Jul 18, 2012
alright, lets just call it a day and let the lawmakers do whatever they need to do, using whoever they feel is available to do it.

as folks say, nobody is clean.

all have sinned and fallen short, right?

besides, what will people's shouting do?

una no even happy say na nigerian dem dey use for now.
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by jmaine: 11:57pm On Jul 18, 2012
. . . . . Abeg, make una free our wife's abeg . . . .Just a lil Owambe for thy husband's sake is not too much to ask cheesy . . .

Soon we shall be expecting the Legislathieves kids to go on a study trip as well, afterall daddies went and came back safely, while it's now the turn of the mummies . . .

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Musiwa2: 12:07am On Jul 19, 2012
f
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Torch1(m): 12:39am On Jul 19, 2012
Musiwa2: they are getting visa for their family, so when civil war happen. they can run away.

ooni of ife have seen the satellite pictures.. tinubu was not responsible.. while the oba of benin knews who I am. they are trying to get you out of trouble. when fire burn you and someone else. you get rip of your own fire first.
hahahahaha hehehehe
Aare Musiwa! I dey hail oo! A beg show Oyo people that satellite picture.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Kobojunkie: 12:56am On Jul 19, 2012
Are they there for the olympics??
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by pcicero(m): 6:16am On Jul 19, 2012
*tongue in cheek*

They went for a course on how to make their husbands deliver as legislators. Don't you all know that the wives are the closest people to their husbands?

Next, housemaids will be going to South Africa for a course on how to assist the 'madams' in carrying out their matrimonial duties.

They are all in a bid to enhance legislative performance!

It is a step in the right direction.
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 19, 2012
chai they look embarrasing angry legistlators' wives !!!! for real!
they look like my granny maid those days! eew!!

Nigeria husband dont take good care of the wives or that the wives dont take good care of themselves angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by tpia5: 6:36am On Jul 19, 2012
why didnt they wear native?

btw how do we know who the people really are in the pictures?
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by deshclones(m): 7:46am On Jul 19, 2012
I don die....naija is one big joke...after some daft dude will come here and criticize the military guy that drove on the brt lane...everything about naija is dead and gone...we just need to split..see the village looking women ...i tire for this country..where is that dimwit gowon...
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by gulfer: 7:51am On Jul 19, 2012
channel801: Earlier this week, the news broke that the Speaker of Oyo State House of Assembly, Mrs. Monsurat Sunmonu and wives of members of the assembly are in the United Kingdom for a training tour.

Checks revealed that the trip was put in place for them to learn how to assist their husbands on the job under the guise of a “Women of Caliber” programme.

This trip is coming just as their husbands were returning from a “working” visit to South Africa.

Defending the trip at the venue of the training, the Speaker Mrs Sunmonu said "everywhere in the world, leaders get paid from public funds, and that the only thing is to ensure that money is judiciously spent"

Hmmm...Money judiciously spent indeed!

Meanwhile, CHANNEL801 has obtained the exclusive pictures of the training which took place at Custom House Hotel, London.

Enjoy:
Are you sure this is LONDON? Looks more like a training/conference room in a Hotel around Ikeja or Ibadan with just a solitary half-caste.
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by basher(m): 8:10am On Jul 19, 2012
Zutchy: You can imagine the absurdity that these A.C.N politicians are exposing us to. What on earth did they go to do in London at the expense of tax payers money? What kind of amorphous group is known as legislators wives that will warrant the state govt to bankroll this Owambe expenses from state coffers?
Who even approved this trip? Someone should please tell me that Ajimobi is not aware. This is the height of it. legislators wives? Not even the legislators themselves. MADNESS !
So this is what the A.C.N govt has in stock for the people of OYO state? A seminar to teach wives how to assist their husband on how to make laws?
We are not even talking about their legislative aides here. It could have made a little sense to say legislative aides were sent abroad to understudy how to assist lawmakers draft bills and motions.
To make matters worse, the speaker led this useless delegation. So that means she abandoned her duty for this useless illegal and absurd jamboree ? why A,C.N ? I thought you guys claim to know better. Even Adebayo Akala's govt in OYO wasn't this frivolous. You castigated him all the while and this is what you have offer? F.OOLS.

Wouldn't it have been much much cheaper & cost effective for the taxpayer if the training was delivered locally in Ibadan?

Who be these trainers sef?!
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by miteolu(m): 9:09am On Jul 19, 2012
channel801: While defending the trip, the Speaker said "everywhere in the world, leaders get paid from public funds

Crazy
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by walton1(m): 9:11am On Jul 19, 2012
Progressiveness is working, oyo state can't pay minimum wage and needs to sack workers to meet up. So shameful public funds is readily available for few, not for the masses.
Assuming it was a PDP state the likes of elfufai,omojuwa etc could have be awashed with rants on the social media.why haven't lai mohammed issued a statement to condemn such as he always does.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Bolarge1(m): 9:13am On Jul 19, 2012
NO BE NA TALK SAY BEHIND A SUCCESSFUL MAN THEIR IS A WOMAN.

YES A SUPPORTIVE POLITICAL WIFES MUST BE TRAINED JARE.

WELDONE OYO STATE THE PACE SETTER. PLS KEEP ON SETTING THE PACE TO CHOP AND CHOP MONEY, NA NIGER WEY DEY!

Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Sylverbox(m): 9:14am On Jul 19, 2012
Why all of dem ugly like dis? Upon all d money they r stealing d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ cnt dress well. Na wa oooo!
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by emmalezy(m): 9:15am On Jul 19, 2012
how dis made feont page
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by pat077: 9:15am On Jul 19, 2012
i wish their plane had crashed.
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by tunnytox(m): 9:17am On Jul 19, 2012
What a disgrace!
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 19, 2012
Sheer waste of money and resources! How is training legislooters' wives to the Oyo populace? why are these people so darn callous?
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by brownlord: 9:18am On Jul 19, 2012
VoodooDoll: Ok, ACN people, the floor is open. How do you defend this?

My friend just shut up, go to civilize countrys if you see anything like association of governors wife forum, it started from federal and its gradually going to the states, so weather ACN or UNDP i dont care, is it only ACN that make up that house? why dint the opposition oppose it in the first place, look this country needs a revolution, anytime this useless set of people releases one of their useless movie, the only thing we can do is come on NL speak all the english we can and it ends there, until we are ready to take ourselves out of this slavery let no one complain jor, go to embassy and see how many Nigerians que up just to get visa to travel out to make a living, most sale their land, houses and many empty their bank account, yet some bastard in the name of president wifes or govt. wifes travel to lavish our money and we are here shouting ACN and PDP is party our problem now or all the politicians are useless, abegee
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by omodapson(m): 9:18am On Jul 19, 2012
Why do we rush into conclusion? What prove do we have that those pictures were actually taken in UK? Or is it because of the hotel pix that may not be connected with the other pictures? I don't just get. A group picture of those women in a London street would have validated your claim and not some pix taken indoor.

I beg let us always get our facts right before we start condemning.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by lynxnoon(m): 9:19am On Jul 19, 2012
so just by mere pictures of pple in a room proves they travelled about to lavish govt. money?
[size=15pt]RUBBISH!!![/size]
tcheewww!!!!
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by ypzilanti: 9:20am On Jul 19, 2012
Bo-large:
NO BE NA TALK SAY BEHIND A SUCCESSFUL MAN THEIR IS A WOMAN.

YES A SUPPORTIVE POLITICAL WIFES MUST BE TRAINED JARE.

WELDONE OYO STATE THE PACE SETTER. PLS KEEP ON SETTING THE PACE TO CHOP AND CHOP MONEY, NA NIGER WEY DEY!

You are being sarcastic, right?

Because if you protest when NASS apropriates money as salary to Madam Patience for keeping Jonathan's D11ck warm, I don't want to see you here typing rubbish.

This is a waste of funds, and I want to hear Lai Mohammed's articlate take on this buffonery. shocked
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by brownlord: 9:20am On Jul 19, 2012
walton1: Progressiveness is working, oyo state can't pay minimum wage and needs to sack workers to meet up. So shameful public funds is readily available for few, not for the masses.
Assuming it was a PDP state the likes of elfufai,omojuwa etc could have be awashed with rants on the social media.

Shut up, and take party out of this, did you see anywhere they say wife of ACN there? or wifes of legislators, is Farock also in ACN, when are we going to ever wise up in this country, our politician are micking us dry and we are here supporting one party or the other, are you telling me that there is no PDP legislators wife among them?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 19, 2012
i v been a critic of pdp al dis while, bt dis act of shame shown by d acn shouldnt b overlooked, wht stped dis trainin frm holdin here in Nigeria? One can only conclude dt our problem is nt only PdP bt some set of stupid n heartless politicians.
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 19, 2012
norseman2: i v been a critic of pdp al dis while, bt dis act of shame shown by d acn shouldnt b overlooked, wht stped dis trainin frm holdin here in Nigeria? One can only conclude dt our problem is nt only PdP bt some set of stupid n heartless politicians.

What value do the wives' of legislators add to the average Oyoite that requires them to trained at the state's expense?!
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Ogetogeo(m): 9:25am On Jul 19, 2012
mutiply: ^
surely,u ar one of dem,d 37th laptop agent of gej.

Will you keep quite and answer the damn question? angry angry
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by jude33084(m): 9:25am On Jul 19, 2012
J12: Why do they look so ugly? Jeez!

ƍöôϑ question cool but
Ask τ̲̣̣̥н̣̣̣̝̇̇̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ guys from Ibadan wink
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Elueme: 9:30am On Jul 19, 2012
Na wa o o.. Even legislators wives they go UK for seminars.. Is it on how to be good wives or....this is pure wrecklessness and wastage of public funds, the seminar could have as well taken place in Nigeria.. If it is PDP , the whole world for don hear this matter.. Smh
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Ogetogeo(m): 9:31am On Jul 19, 2012
Musiwa2: they are getting visa for their family, so when civil war happen. they can run away.

ooni of ife have seen the satellite pictures.. tinubu was not responsible.. while the oba of benin knews who I am. they are trying to get you out of trouble. when fire burn you and someone else. you get rip of your own fire first.

grin grin grin undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR / Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast / Nigerian Woman Attacks Buhari's Integrity (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.