Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,710 members, 7,955,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:36 PM

Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London (23549 Views)

In Pictures, Meet The 'Wives' Of Boko Haram / Salaries Of Federal And State Legislators - Vanguard / Meet The Wives Of Governors In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 19, 2012
kim77: Hello all.

This is how our common wealth is being spent for time immemorial....
Thank God for power of internet that is gradually opening our eyes. Nigerians home and abroad need to do more on exposing the element that called themselve leaders. ..
Though the training may be misplaced priority at this time of economic challenges...but at least The money was spent...unlike in the past when the money will be siphoned/embezzled and no one actually when for any training....

Helep me somebody, training for whose advantage?!
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by seye4nii(f): 10:46am On Jul 19, 2012
GUY,S U NEED TO SEE THOSE PICTURES TAKING BY LAGOS STATE LOCAL GOVMENT CHAIRMAN,S WIFE IN S/AFRICA LAST WEEK,,,MEEEEN TYPICAL WAST OF MONEY JUST LIKE SHOPING TRIPS.
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Olaone1: 10:47am On Jul 19, 2012
saxywale:

Man. In Nigeria, politics is not about intellect or IQ. It's about ur control over thugs/gangs in the art of snatching ballot boxes.

I know, Sir. I am sure geezers like you will help to coordinate my on-the-stump effort wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Beaf1: 10:48am On Jul 19, 2012
Apart from the first picture, i see nothing London in the rest. BTW why are the pictures labelled Ibadan1, Ibadan4 etc? And i saw 'Isaac' spelled as 'Issac' on that board cheesy

I stand to be corrected though.
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Olaone1: 10:49am On Jul 19, 2012
BTW, don't take that 2015 comment too seriously wink
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 19, 2012
kim77: Hello all.

This is how our common wealth is being spent for time immemorial....
Thank God for power of internet that is gradually opening our eyes. Nigerians home and abroad need to do more on exposing the element that called themselve leaders. ..
Though the training may be misplaced priority at this time of economic challenges...but at least The money was spent...unlike in the past when the money will be siphoned/embezzled and no one actually when for any training....

Embezzlement and wasteful spending are same. If It's really true that they went all the way to London to be trained by that yob looking dude, then that's a big shame.
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by icez: 10:50am On Jul 19, 2012
sayso: A great disgrace to all people of Oyo.See the stupid women collecting stamped printed papers from a litle boy of 17 or 18 years if I'm not mistaking.
Bunch of ignorant fools.

grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by ayox2003: 10:52am On Jul 19, 2012
There is nothing wrong with these pictures. The question that needs an answer: Is it sane to spend such amount of money on a training that could aswell be done in Ibadan or Lagos? Just a little enjoyment from tax-payers money when workers aren't well paid?
Sunmonu disappointed me with her insensitivity!

Frawzey.
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 19, 2012
Ola one:

I know, Sir. I am sure geezers like you will help to coordinate my on-the-stump effort wink cheesy cheesy

And ai yam komishona for special duties cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Olaone1: 10:58am On Jul 19, 2012
naijababe:

And ai yam komishona for special duties cheesy

Dream come true then. That would be my opportunity to smash it (British slang . . . 'member Richard Keys saga?)

I have been eyeing you for like forever. With those straight, succulent pins of yours. You are Nairaland's number one pin-up, I tell ya. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

I can only wonder what you look like in the buff wink
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Werehkpe: 10:59am On Jul 19, 2012
D silly speaker said govt spends on its legislators and those dat work for govt!

Pls except am drunk BUT do the WIVES of the legislators work for government?

What silly workshop is this dat is done in a mushroom classroom? Probably just arrange a small room and took pictures to cover up their loot.

LOOK WE ALL HAVE TO SAY KNO TO DIS KIND OF EXPENSE IF NOT DE WILL CONTINUE TO USE OUR MONEY TO GROOVE OOO!
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by uncleb(m): 11:00am On Jul 19, 2012
This is madness of the highest order.

Ajumobi should come and learn some decency from him broda (BRF) for Lag now.

Them no fil go poise or other training institutions here in Nigeria abi?

God punish all of them
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Sagamite(m): 11:01am On Jul 19, 2012
If we did not have a moronic Silverback Gorilla as President and have someone with my intellect as President, even though I might not have direct powers to stop this under the law, I would have the powers to bear pressure on this fucktards to deter them from the exploitation of public funds.

Anytime any of these State, legislative or Local government thieves waste public funds to travel, within a week of them coming back I will send EFCC to audit them.

When fucktards know, when you travel, you invite audit of your books to the last kobo. And that will no doubt reveal some misspending that will send people to jail, they will dare not engage in this kind of wastage.

But, hell, our Nigerian cretins voted for the buffoon called Jonathan.
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Olaone1: 11:04am On Jul 19, 2012
Sagamite: If we did not have a moronic Silverback Gorilla as President and have someone with my intellect as President

grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by wonderiyke(m): 11:07am On Jul 19, 2012
Nigeria has become a big joke!!!Training my left leg.......
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by omamokta: 11:10am On Jul 19, 2012
Naijagunner83: And see the little boy handing them their certificates.
Very unfortunate.
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by omamokta: 11:13am On Jul 19, 2012
Lai mohammed! hope you are seeing this. Nigerian politicians are the same.
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by crackhouse(m): 11:16am On Jul 19, 2012
I tell ya, the oyibo that organised the lecture for them must have burst into laughter after they left. I am sure they must have said to themselves that this is a typical example of how Nigeria Govt waste or squander the public money.
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by iphynwa: 11:16am On Jul 19, 2012
what esle do want to see ...at least they went to learn how to assist,,,and na only oyibo dey teach us? dem no fit go hana go learn from Ghanaian wives?
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by chucky234(m): 11:25am On Jul 19, 2012
Colossal waste of resources
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by mankand(m): 11:29am On Jul 19, 2012
Animals
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Pukkah: 11:30am On Jul 19, 2012
Everywhere you turn to in Nigeria what assails your sight is waste of resources, from the states to the Federal Government which has even been unable to set the right tone in the country by using all the powers at its disposal.

This is why as inflows (oil revenues, loans, grants and aids) into the country and the Federation Account increase, the poverty level of the people also increases. This is very sad, cruel and wicked. And it is happening because of wasteful and needless expenditure like this and the fact that the people are also docile and complacent.

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by deshclones(m): 11:33am On Jul 19, 2012
Sagamite: If we did not have a moronic Silverback Gorilla as President and have someone with my intellect as President, even though I might not have direct powers to stop this under the law, I would have the powers to bear pressure on this fucktards to deter them from the exploitation of public funds.

Anytime any of these State, legislative or Local government thieves waste public funds to travel, within a week of them coming back I will send EFCC to audit them.

When fucktards know, when you travel, you invite audit of your books to the last kobo. And that will no doubt reveal some misspending that will send people to jail, they will dare not engage in this kind of wastage.

But, hell, our Nigerian cretins voted for the buffoon called Jonathan.

grin grin grin...sagamite intelligent...oh my days grin grin grin..sagamite that got kicked out of OAU for failing mere gss course....GEJ is Einstein when compared to you man...you should flex muscle with the likes of born2fuck or lefulefu...

N.B:THE WORST YOU CAN DO IS CALL ME person...OR CRETIN..THATS ALL YOU CAN DO ANYWAYS..HURL INSULTS.
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Bolarge1(m): 11:38am On Jul 19, 2012
ypzilanti:

You are being sarcastic, right?

Because if you protest when NASS apropriates money as salary to Madam Patience for keeping Jonathan's D11ck warm, I don't want to see you here typing rubbish.

This is a waste of funds, and I want to hear Lai Mohammed's articlate take on this buffonery. shocked

O boy! YES i will address u as a boy. when you have opportunity in life to become a political officer any offer that comes your way or your family pls ignore them. Pope of Nigeria. Before u are born they have been eating the money and they will continue till the end of the world. Even fifa bribery scandal investigation is ongoing. This world belongs to the wicked ones if u want to leave a blameless society give ur life to Christ and die as a saint and make heaven that is where u can only get peace and rest of mind, not in this world any longer.

Na people like u are even the worst when u get to power. Na today back dey yansh!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Paentera(m): 11:40am On Jul 19, 2012
Money miss road.

Why not arrange for the training company to come down to Nigeria to give them a lecture in whatever they had to learn. My thots - the organiser of the lecture is a relative of madam speaker and she needed to put together something to justify the need for the wives to go on a holiday paid for by the state.

ACN Oyo, surely you will not get another ticket come 2015.
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Demdem(m): 11:44am On Jul 19, 2012
Waste of public funds. highly condemnable. Nonsense.
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by ManTJ1(m): 11:44am On Jul 19, 2012
Na wa o..... Whom God has bless.....
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Sagamite(m): 11:46am On Jul 19, 2012
deshclones:
grin grin grin...sagamite intelligent...oh my days grin grin grin..sagamite that got kicked out of OAU for failing mere gss course....GEJ is Einstein when compared to you man...you should flex muscle with the likes of born2fuck or lefulefu...

N.B:THE WORST YOU CAN DO IS CALL ME person...OR CRETIN..THATS ALL YOU CAN DO ANYWAYS..HURL INSULTS.

person! (Yeah, that is what you are cool)

You are not a tenth as intelligent as I am if I am in a coma with brain damage.

FOOOOOOL!

This is the proof you are a person:

www.nairaland.com/703056/getting-married-girl-3rd-class/1#10449029

www.nairaland.com/703056/getting-married-girl-3rd-class/2#10449591

Product of a failed education system. cool
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by deshclones(m): 11:47am On Jul 19, 2012
Sagamite:

person! (Yeah, that is what you are cool)

You are not a tenth as intelligent as I am if I am in a coma with brain damage.

FOOOOOOL!

This is the proof you are a person:

www.nairaland.com/703056/getting-married-girl-3rd-class/1#10449029

www.nairaland.com/703056/getting-married-girl-3rd-class/2#10449591

Product of a failed education system. cool

Thats all you can come up with....dude you are so lame....up your game you jobless dimwit...gej is Einstein compared to you....jobless Arrow..keep dissing the same nigerian education system that you shameless could not pass....
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by 2baga(m): 11:49am On Jul 19, 2012
na wa 4 dis country o, but God dey sha
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Sagamite(m): 11:53am On Jul 19, 2012
deshclones:

Thats all you can come up with....dude you are so lame....up your game you jobless dimwit...gej is Einstein compared to you....jobless Arrow..keep dissing the same nigerian education system that you shameless could not pass....

You are a person!

I have proved you are a person!

You are a product of a failed ..........what? Finish it, I have told you so many times it should be a nursery rhyme in your head by now!
Re: Pictures Of Wives Of Oyo Legislators Trip To London by Idokojimmy: 11:55am On Jul 19, 2012
So saint ACN too engages in wasteful ventures and corrupt practices? Na wao! Wives learning how to support their husband in UK. As If they just got married. Learning ur Characteristic Responsibilities Renders u unfit for mmarriage. What a shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Blasts Nigerian Ministers In US For Shunning Meeting With Investors / Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains / FG, States Spent N538bn On Ghost Workers In Five Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.