Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (308961 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Kbsuper: 11:32pm On Nov 06, 2012
All@ pls i applied 4 "computer & information technology" and dats wot feature on my admission letter but on my I-20, it was written as "computer & information science". So i'm a little bit confused, which one will i tell d V.O assuming he/she has collected my I-20 & admisn letter. Wil it nt b contradicting. Pls advice. Going 4 d interview in a couple of wks. WISHING ALL SPRING '13 APPLICANTS SUCCESS
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 11:53pm On Nov 06, 2012
Yvete:

You were warned about this 'my friend' thing. The response to your question has been discussed earlier. Do your research and understand the general consensus on standardized tests especially GRE.

You got my precious 'like' but you go pay me back when we meet off NL o.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by screamie(f): 1:07am On Nov 07, 2012
Kbsuper: All@ pls i applied 4 "computer & information technology" and dats wot feature on my admission letter but on my I-20, it was written as "computer & information science". So i'm a little bit confused, which one will i tell d V.O assuming he/she has collected my I-20 & admisn letter. Wil it nt b contradicting. Pls advice. Going 4 d interview in a couple of wks. WISHING ALL SPRING '13 APPLICANTS SUCCESS

That's not a worry. Tell the V.O the course you applied for when asked. The course on ur I20 is the closest to the course you applied for and the V.O's understand that.

Sevis substitutes courses that are not on their system for those close to the ones they have on the system.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by MrChris1(m): 5:45am On Nov 07, 2012
Congrats to "OBAMA" as the "Re-Elected President". All Spring Applicants have no choice but to collect their visas. So shall it be (IJN) AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ronald2g1(m): 6:28am On Nov 07, 2012
Mr. Chris:
Congrats to "OBAMA" as the "Re-Elected President". All Spring Applicants have no choice but to collect their visas. So shall it be (IJN) AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!
... Yes o , na the presido wey favor us b this, I'm so happy he won and I wish my interview were dis week sef. Insha wicheva date n time, I'm comin on here wiv a testimoney of success, unmerited favor, divine intervention for evryone.... As obama alwys say YES YOU CAN!!!.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 6:36am On Nov 07, 2012
ronald2g1: ... Yes o , na the presido wey favor us b this, I'm so happy he won and I wish my interview were dis week sef. Insha wicheva date n time, I'm comin on here wiv a testimoney of success, unmerited favor, divine intervention for evryone.... As obama alwys say YES YOU CAN!!!.

This bros funny. . . .

But truthfully u guys going this week are lucky. . . Embassy would be in a cheerful mood
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 7:23am On Nov 07, 2012
kpolli:

This bros funny. . . .

But truthfully u guys going this week are lucky. . . Embassy would be in a cheerful mood

How do you know that one of the Romney's descendant or loyal isn't a VO?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by obusco4lyfe(m): 7:30am On Nov 07, 2012
imperiouxx:

u can as well ask.....lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 7:56am On Nov 07, 2012
imperiouxx:

Cos why would omo baba lowo be stuck in Africa??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 7:57am On Nov 07, 2012
imperiouxx:

Hahahahaha...that will be serious oooo....Guys pray harder, fast sef....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by tochionwualoya: 1:11pm On Nov 07, 2012
@imperiouxx please i need cheap and affordable schools. Thanks e-mail tochionwualo@yahoo.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by eduson002(m): 2:11pm On Nov 07, 2012
tochionwualo@ya:
@imperiouxx please i need cheap and affordable schools. Thanks e-mail tochionwualo@yahoo.com
Is this a research work for imperious?,lol. U can get every detail u need at braintrack.com.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2012
eduson002: Is this a research work for imperious?,lol. U can get every detail u need at braintrack.com.

Thank you so much for that comment.

tochionwualo@ya:

I don't manufacture one. I guess wrong way of inquire. All I know is

Use this to search for schools by setting your criteria: http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/search/accept_min+90/gender+coed/location+Any

Use this to know schools by states: http://www.utexas.edu/world/univ/state/

Use this to determine how expensive cost of living and studying is through population statistic: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_population

YOU GOT TO HELP YOURSELF FRIEND!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by iluminati: 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2012
HI ALL, WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF ONE WHO FINISHED SEC SCHOOL 2002 AND FINISHED DIPLOMA 2006 AND WORK FOR ZENITH BANK FROM 2008 TILL 2011 JULY AND APPLIED TO STUDY UNDERGRADUATE IN ELECT/ELECT ENGINEERING AND IS MARRIED NOW WITH GOOD TOEFL RESULT AND BROTHER AS SPONSOR?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Kbsuper: 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2012
screamie:

That's not a worry. Tell the V.O the course you applied for when asked. The course on ur I20 is the closest to the course you applied for and the V.O's understand that.

Sevis substitutes courses that are not on their system for those close to the ones they have on the system.
Thanks 4 dat info screamie, i'm very grateful.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2012
iluminati:
HI ALL, WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF ONE WHO FINISHED SEC SCHOOL 2002 AND FINISHED DIPLOMA 2006 AND WORK FOR ZENITH BANK FROM 2008 TILL 2011 JULY AND APPLIED TO STUDY UNDERGRADUATE IN ELECT/ELECT ENGINEERING AND IS MARRIED NOW WITH GOOD TOEFL RESULT AND BROTHER AS SPONSOR?

Your name!!! wow! undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by product: 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2012
ronald2g1: ... Yes o , na the presido wey favor us b this, I'm so happy he won and I wish my interview were dis week sef. Insha wicheva date n time, I'm comin on here wiv a testimoney of success, unmerited favor, divine intervention for evryone.... As obama alwys say YES YOU CAN!!!.
But I prayed u don't get to meet a Republican V O . Haahha its going to be tough likewise .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ronald2g1(m): 8:24pm On Nov 07, 2012
product:
But I prayed u don't get to meet a Republican V O . Haahha its going to be tough likewise .
na why I go start wiv were u able to vote frm nigeria? If she reply I go just say God bless america and God bless u
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by franklynx(m): 9:10am On Nov 08, 2012
walex57: Tee tee...contact me with your email at walex57@yahoo.com and i will give you a format of how a sponsorship letter should look like

@Walex57..I wud like 2 have a sample/format of the sponsorship letter also..pls!! mine is franklynx100@yahoo.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 08, 2012
Dear all,
I hv a friend dt has been denied visa 5 times.
This denial happened after she overstayed on a visit.
I also remember dt she lied during an interview and claimed she has not been denied before not knowing they have d info in their database.
How will she know if she is under a ban or not?

How long is ban on overstay? Please ur answer is required asap.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by franklynx(m): 9:36am On Nov 08, 2012
Tee.tee:

Thnx! I just sent u an email......

@Tee.tee...kindly 4wrd that Sponsorship format sent 2 u by walex57 to franklynx100@yahoo.com. thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Teetee6(f): 9:49am On Nov 08, 2012
@ Franklynx
I just did
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 9:58am On Nov 08, 2012
Tee.tee:
@ Franklynx
I just did
Thanks Tee.Tee, Franklynx so sorry i just got your message...can see you have it already...wish you guys the best.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by franklynx(m): 10:12am On Nov 08, 2012
Tee.tee:
@ Franklynx
I just did

cnt find it in my inbox nor spam mails..pls
@Tee.tee.. i am still waiting..still not seen it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 12:05pm On Nov 08, 2012
Dear Imperioxx, kpoli and the rest gurus in the house. I want to ask a question, as you all know I am on the race to secure an F1 visa after being denied in September. I plan on scheduling my interview for November ending or 1st week of december. Now my question is: can I go to America via another visa type other than F1. There is a company that is going for a conference in first week of January and I was asked to apply if I want to join them. I don't know if its possible for me to go with them when I have already gone for an interview for F1 visa and was denied in september. Kindly advice me please. Because I think going with them (the conference)has positive % and assurance of getting the visa than going for another interview for my F1 by month end. I need your help and advices please.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Teetee6(f): 12:35pm On Nov 08, 2012
franklynx:

cnt find it in my inbox nor spam mails..pls
@Tee.tee.. i am still waiting..still not seen it.
Oh, wht bout now? I Just resent it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Teetee6(f): 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2012
Help! My aunty ws unable to pay my sevis fee online in the Uk. She ws also unable to pay thru western union.. So now d only option is to pay thru d mail by intl money order nd dat would take too much time. My interview is on d 19th of november. What can I do? Pls I need ur advice sad
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by nifty: 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2012
hello guys in the house i want to ask a question on wes evaluation would someone need to evaluate waec result with it?cause am trying to transfer credits from my university in nigeria to america so i would i need to evaluate just the university transcripts?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by MrChris1(m): 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2012
Hi Teetee, please, take it easy dear! (1) You can pay through someone in US (2) You can also pay via Ecobank using Western Union in Benin Republic (SEME BORDER). Make a decision quick! I pray u & every spring applicant shall be successful in their visa interviews (IJN) AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2012
mercylicious: Dear all,
I hv a friend dt has been denied visa 5 times.
This denial happened after she overstayed on a visit.
I also remember dt she lied during an interview and claimed she has not been denied before not knowing they have d info in their database.
How will she know if she is under a ban or not?

How long is ban on overstay? Please ur answer is required asap.

If she is actually banned, then it is a ban to life. Not else, this is America!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2012
Tee.tee:
Help! My aunty ws unable to pay my sevis fee online in the Uk. She ws also unable to pay thru western union.. So now d only option is to pay thru d mail by intl money order nd dat would take too much time. My interview is on d 19th of november. What can I do? Pls I need ur advice sad

The only acronym for you is GIEVA/GTN or you quickly join bus to seme but know that the latter requires you act like a guy - concealing money in hidden places in your body wink wink and be sharp! Like Chapman! grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 2:48pm On Nov 08, 2012
Anthonymighty: Dear Imperioxx, kpoli and the rest gurus in the house. I want to ask a question, as you all know I am on the race to secure an F1 visa after being denied in September. I plan on scheduling my interview for November ending or 1st week of december. Now my question is: can I go to America via another visa type other than F1. There is a company that is going for a conference in first week of January and I was asked to apply if I want to join them. I don't know if its possible for me to go with them when I have already gone for an interview for F1 visa and was denied in september. Kindly advice me please. Because I think going with them (the conference)has positive % and assurance of getting the visa than going for another interview for my F1 by month end. I need your help and advices please.

Conference doesn't necessarily mean the visa is certain. You can go for another type of visa regardless of your previous interview but the problem would be if that isn't approved, then you fall back to going as a student which will be a pure indication of I MUST reach America, else, I go kill person today. Also, you've already went without having this company's name in your info, now you are part of the company and they are taking you to America....Haba!....... This is gonna be like boomerang.....You throw it to them and they let it come back to you with tremendous force unprepared.....Hope you will be able to withstand the effect. Anyway, it depends on what you think of yourself in getting the F1, I would suggest that you stick with the F1 instead. Also conference now means you are not coming to US to study in the first place....So don't do it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Need Help With Direction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.