Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (308992 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by knockout1: 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2012
walex57:
Na waa ooo i wonder when fights will end for this thread...you guys should take it easy ooo...Yvete and AnthonyMighty...please take it easy...
. Well yvete in as much you are trying to help, watching ur language is very necesary..you might think you are being smart, but u dont know the damage u must have cost that guy.as for ur past infos u r doing a very good job providing solutions and probabilitis for peeps on here i really appreciate that..we all here wants to study in america the only reason why some make up story to help them cross the consular is cos there story might not be as sweet as the other guys story..even some who are applying has rich fathers some has traveled 2 american before,while has a very good job, not every one has that opportuinity...this is the first time i will be contributing on this thread i hope it helps some1 out dere my cousin just recieved his visa this week to go study at the same community college i applied to, the major factor in securing a vise is God and trust me no pastor can help u exept u talk 2 God ur self, cos some times the consular sees u and just decide not to issue u a visa even without interview so in the interview he now looks for excuse 2 deny u, secondly lie constructively if your story is not good enuff u are young and a student make research on ur own and lie with points and facts trust me it has helpd many people i know and make sure it connects strongly to ur case..n dont smile too much cos they already know that factor, have an answer 2 every question even doe it requires making them up, then the rest is up 2 baba..will post my second experince soon after my interview

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by yomifola(m): 5:16pm On Nov 10, 2012
@knock out... U'v said it all.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by athlone: 7:59am On Nov 11, 2012
please house a friend of mine want to know how he can get his F-2 visa,his wife just left for the US a month ago and he wish to visit her by december...what documents does he need please?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by obusco4lyfe(m): 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2012
athlone: please house a friend of mine want to know how he can get his F-2 visa,his wife just left for the US a month ago and he wish to visit her by december...what documents does he need please?

dt question belongs to google nd google only
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Square65: 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2012
obusco4lyfe: dt question belongs to google nd google only

Not entirely true, he might use some advise here
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Square65: 8:23pm On Nov 11, 2012
athlone: please house a friend of mine want to know how he can get his F-2 visa,his wife just left for the US a month ago and he wish to visit her by december...what documents does he need please?

I hope his wife declared she is married to him on her ds160? Otherwise it might be difficult but not impossible.

Tell your friend to ask his wife to get him his i20(they might need proof of additional finances determined by the school, shdnt be more than $3k extra or so), with copies of her own i20, visa page, i94, proof of enrollment(registration), phone records, etc.

He might also need to go with their wedding certificate. Just like other interviews, he might not be asked to show most of these documents but its better to over-prepare.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Snazzygirl: 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2012
Hello peeps, abeg advise me o. my school told me to notarize some of my documents and I don't know if its compulsory to use the notary public at the embassy (quite expensive and requires appointment) or I can use any notary public.thanks grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by dnpasion(m): 11:15pm On Nov 11, 2012
Yes you can use any notary public.
Snazzygirl: Hello peeps, abeg advise me o. my school told me to notarize some of my documents and I don't know if its compulsory to use the notary public at the embassy (quite expensive and requires appointment) or I can use any notary public.thanks grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by dnpasion(m): 11:16pm On Nov 11, 2012
Here comes my week. Oh Lord pls help me and others going for their interview this week. Wishing all the spring applicants success!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by profGinger: 12:11am On Nov 12, 2012
A week of settlement.God shall arise.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by jimtosam: 12:34am On Nov 12, 2012
@dnpasion

God will grant you favor. Neatly package all your documents. Get to the interview venue on time. Pls, don't be nervous. Don't be fast while talking so that the VO will have no reason of asking u to repeat urself. And also, listen carefully too, so that you won't ask the VO to repeat him/herself. Don't bother to form, most of the VO understand our accent. Respect the VO in your talk mannerism. you can list all u got in ur docs/pkg so that my "learned colleagues" can analyse.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 2:21am On Nov 12, 2012
dnpasion: Here comes my week. Oh Lord pls help me and others going for their interview this week. Wishing all the spring applicants success!

Amen
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by obusco4lyfe(m): 6:24am On Nov 12, 2012
Snazzygirl: Hello peeps, abeg advise me o. my school told me to notarize some of my documents and I don't know if its compulsory to use the notary public at the embassy (quite expensive and requires appointment) or I can use any notary public.thanks grin
u can use d notary public for any document bt for school certificate(if its included) i tink its best u go to d ministry of education.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Snazzygirl: 7:04am On Nov 12, 2012
@ dnpasion, thanks. All d best, we'll expect ur testimony soon.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Snazzygirl: 7:08am On Nov 12, 2012
@ Obusco4lyfe ...thanks.

House, I would appreciate the contact of a "genuine" notary public . Must also be affordable, many things to notarize.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by dnpasion(m): 7:41am On Nov 12, 2012
I-20
Admission letter
MRV Receipt
Ds-160 confirmation
Sevis Receipt
Neco Statement of result and Computer printout
Bank statement
Appointment confirmation letter
Secondary school transcript
jimtosam: @dnpasion

God will grant you favor. Neatly package all your documents. Get to the interview venue on time. Pls, don't be nervous. Don't be fast while talking so that the VO will have no reason of asking u to repeat urself. And also, listen carefully too, so that you won't ask the VO to repeat him/herself. Don't bother to form, most of the VO understand our accent. Respect the VO in your talk mannerism. you can list all u got in ur docs/pkg so that my "learned colleagues" can analyse.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by eduson002(m): 8:58am On Nov 12, 2012
dnpasion: I-20
Admission letter
MRV Receipt
Ds-160 confirmation
Sevis Receipt
Bank statement
wish u success.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by dnpasion(m): 9:01am On Nov 12, 2012
Amen!
eduson002: wish u success.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 9:21am On Nov 12, 2012
Snazzygirl:
@ Obusco4lyfe ...thanks.

House, I would appreciate the contact of a "genuine" notary public . Must also be affordable, many things to notarize.

In Lagos, go to unilag's law department
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ollyboy1: 9:34am On Nov 12, 2012
dnpasion: I-20
Admission letter
MRV Receipt
Ds-160 confirmation
Sevis Receipt
Bank statement

Wish you Good luck! Don't forget sponsors letter and GOD factor.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Snazzygirl: 9:35am On Nov 12, 2012
@ kpolli, thanks. Any idea of d price?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by mrswagger: 9:38am On Nov 12, 2012
Snazzygirl:
@ Obusco4lyfe ...thanks.

@snazzygirl, go to ikeja high court, those people that call people for affidavit outside the court room will get it done for you at a verryyy cheap rate. I did mine yesterday. I notarized 35 documents for just 4k. When I asked for the price inside the court room they were telling me #500 for each document and #17,500 for all 35 documents. . So do it out side the court room. And it's a real notary public. It carried an official stamp, a signature and a seal.. All official by a lawyer.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by mckenziiii: 10:19am On Nov 12, 2012
@ dnpassion less u forget,ur international passport lolz
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by dnpasion(m): 11:09am On Nov 12, 2012
lol
mckenziiii: @ dnpassion less u forget,ur international passport lolz
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by omonigho4: 11:48am On Nov 12, 2012
Finally my F-1 visa was approved by God, For summer term, I give him all the glory
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kaycome: 11:59am On Nov 12, 2012
omonigho4: Finally my F-1 visa was approved by God, For summer term, I give him all the glory
i am happy for u. Congrate!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Snazzygirl: 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2012
@ Mr Swagger,

4k for 35 docs .....mheeeen, am going to Ikeja now. Thank u.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by demmyrulz(m): 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2012
omonigho4: Finally my F-1 visa was approved by God, For summer term, I give him all the glory

Congrat! Share your experience with the VO
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Teetee6(f): 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2012
@ dnpasion
Good luck! smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by dnpasion(m): 1:43pm On Nov 12, 2012
Congrat! Abeg share your experience so that others going for their interview can gain one or two things.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by dnpasion(m): 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2012
Thanks
Tee.tee:
@ dnpasion
Good luck! smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by payne4real(m): 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2012
@dnpasion
good luck guy!

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Need Help With Direction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.