Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (308971 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Teetee6(f): 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2012
ronald2g1: @teetee , yeah I did o
Kk... Thanks, just wntd to confirm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by GboyegaD(m): 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2012
Congrats to those who just got their visas approve. Wish you the very best of studying in the USA.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Ishowdels(m): 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2012
Tee.tee:

Kk... Thanks, just wntd to confirm
Congrats to tee.tee and ronaldg
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2012
Today is good for me too. Got my GA renewed for the 3rd semester [url=http][/url]

Mamacita007: My interview is next. I need words of advice and encouragement. I'm so happy for the good news from tee tee and Ronald2g1.

Be strong! You'll be fine IJN. We'd [url=http][/url] yours too.

@ronald2g1,

What a great interview you had! So much love your sparking responses.

@miss tea.tea,

Yours was good too, proving to those asking about undergraduate success that when it's time to got this visa, no matter your financial status, your level of education or wisdom, it will be yours.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by iluminati: 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2012
HELLO ALL, PLS I NEED A TOEFL STUDY MATERIAL. Can u send it to my box pls kelly4top@yahoo.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by omonigho4: 10:47pm On Nov 19, 2012
Please which is the best and cheapest airline from nigeria to america?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 12:57am On Nov 20, 2012
Anybody here applying to or who has applied to the Univerity of Tennesse, Knoxville? Please, how did you go about the online application fee payment? Apparently, my GTB Mastercard isn't working for this school's online payment platform. Any useful suggestions please?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 1:00am On Nov 20, 2012
imperiouxx: Today is good for me too. Got my GA renewed for the 3rd semester [url=http][/url]

@ronald2g1,

@miss tea.tea,

Yours was good too, proving to those asking about undergraduate success that when it's time to got this visa, no matter your financial status, your level of education or wisdom, it will be yours.
That is so cool. You must be academically promising. cheesy
What University are you in?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 1:01am On Nov 20, 2012
imperiouxx: Today is good for me too. Got my GA renewed for the 3rd semester [url=http][/url]

@ronald2g1,

@miss tea.tea,

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ChitownBase: 3:52am On Nov 20, 2012
Congrats Y'all on ur visa approvals and also renewal of GA....wish y'all the best in Americaaaaaa!!!! let the success begin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by obusco4lyfe(m): 7:03am On Nov 20, 2012
Congrats tee tee nd ronald2g1, ur reponse to those questions shows confidence nd hardwork. It means u guys did ur homework very well.......hardwork pays; thanks for teaching us that......nd for that we are grateful!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 7:11am On Nov 20, 2012
O GOD. Has anyone found a space in december? are the december slots are full.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 20, 2012
bigfrancis21:

Don't go there. I think he's in New Mexico!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 20, 2012
bigfrancis21: Anybody here applying to or who has applied to the Univerity of Tennesse, Knoxville? Please, how did you go about the online application fee payment? Apparently, my GTB Mastercard isn't working for this school's online payment platform. Any useful suggestions please?

Why don't u reach the school?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 9:20am On Nov 20, 2012
Tee.tee:
My F-1 visa got approved dis mrng @ d lagos embassy.... It ws just God o!
Congrats sis...welcome on board!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 9:24am On Nov 20, 2012
ronald2g1: I thank Almighty Allah for his mercy on me. @house I got my f1 visa today at the lagos embassy, although I was scared because the guy @ dlast counter denied all students that approachd him and my no appeard on his side. But with experiences frm nairaland both the success ones and denial (because if they didn't hv d courage to post deir denial u probably uldnt hv learnt frm deir mistakes) and self confidence and God factor, I was d first guy today that d lastguy gv a visa and also a 10am appointmnt for that matter. I thank nairaland gurus, imperious, kpooli, walex biofem and others that I hv failed to mention. God bless u all! Advice for odas is be confidence, study u skul faculty n use a research study to convince vo, and also talk wiv prove, as he was askin, I was sayin answrs n showin documnts wivout him even askin. Lol
Congrats Bro welcome on board...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 9:26am On Nov 20, 2012
Mamacita007: O GOD. Has anyone found a space in december? are the december slots are full.

You haven't picked a date yet? shocked shocked shocked
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 10:13am On Nov 20, 2012
kpolli:

You haven't picked a date yet? shocked shocked shocked

My prefered school of choice just sent my I-20 yesterday with fedex so im expecting it on thursday. I am scared of filling any wrong information on the DS-160 thats why i decided to wait for this school. Even though I paid for it 2 weeks ago, they said that they are short staffed and the person in charge just arrived from a trip last week. I want to book a date by first week of december. I've been preparing for the interview, but still just very restless. I need prayers.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yankdreamer: 10:46am On Nov 20, 2012
Hello House..Anyone with use GRE materials should please send to duane162k@yahoo.com
I just paid for the exam.
Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Teetee6(f): 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2012
mr swagger:

Congrats @Tee.Tee for ur visa success. It was God oooo. Mehn I must confess u did really good on your SAT. I hope u got scholarship from ur school. Maybe it's even becos of d high SAT score he gave u dt visa. So hw old r u? because I intend going for undergraduate as well, I will like to know if age plays another factor on visa success.. Congrats once again

Lol... Thnx! Nd yh, I got a scholarship... Bout d age thing, it shouldn't b a problem as long as u can account for all d years that have passed snce u finished high skl....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Teetee6(f): 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2012
walex57:
Congrats sis...welcome on board!
Thanks o!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by elkharpone: 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2012
If i should pay the sevis fee at cotonou how long will it take before i can print out the receipt online

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by beambor1(f): 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2012
i've been a regular reader of this thread for a long time. You have all been wonderful. i have my intevieww scheduled for next week. Pls is it possible 4 me to print out my GRE result excluding the score recipients(i.e history of schools i sent my gre result to) i'm trying to aviod it cos it may call 4 further questioning which i don't want.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by beambor1(f): 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2012
elkharpone: If i should pay the sevis fee at cotonou how long will it take before i can print out the receipt online
it will only take three working days
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by GboyegaD(m): 5:20pm On Nov 20, 2012
ferdimako:

Don't go there. I think he's in New Mexico!

It is his choice to disclose it or otherwise but I don't think it is a wrong question to ask.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2012
ferdimako:

Why don't u reach the school?
I just did. Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 5:45pm On Nov 20, 2012
Yankdreamer: Hello House..Anyone with use GRE materials should please send to duane162k@yahoo.com
I just paid for the exam.
Thanks.
Sent.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ronakoks: 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2012
hello. House, my interview is next week at abuja consulate. And I'm having alittle issue with this school transcrt thing my school doesn't give transcript to students and they have become very strict with that policy. If VO ask to see transcipt I wil only be able to present my degreee certifice. Please wat do u advice.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ronakoks: 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2012
beambor1: i've been a regular reader of this thread for a long time. You have all been wonderful. i have my intevieww scheduled for next week. Pls is it possible 4 me to print out my GRE result excluding the score recipients(i.e history of schools i sent my gre result to) i'm trying to aviod it cos it may call 4 further questioning which i don't want.

I'm having same issue my self .. There are. 6 schools on my report even thought I only applied to 3.. But I hav just 1 offer.. But I was able to find a way to print my score so thatonly my scres appears on the firdt pag . The institution s apear on the second page... At least it will. Require extra effort to flip lol... I just pray vo won't flip to the next page...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by elkharpone: 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2012
beambor1: it will only take three working days
if i pay it tomorrow when will i be able to print it out
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by elkharpone: 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2012
Should i take my international passport when going to pay the sevis fee what if they stamp it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2012
beambor1: i've been a regular reader of this thread for a long time. You have all been wonderful. i have my intevieww scheduled for next week. Pls is it possible 4 me to print out my GRE result excluding the score recipients(i.e history of schools i sent my gre result to) i'm trying to aviod it cos it may call 4 further questioning which i don't want.

How do u print GRE results online?

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Need Help With Direction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.