Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (309529 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 1:44am On Nov 30, 2012
dr.slip:

@ Yvete handsome keh!! Na God put charm 4 my face...actually her 1st Q was 'How old are you'? And den she said 'U wanna study' and started starin and smillin...i no go lie yu i confuse small..
@ Ronald2g1 my real Gee yu knw were we headin to ryt..its in the Midwest...bounded by Iowa, Arkansas,Nebraska, okhlahoma, kansas, Kentucky, Tennessee, Illinois..Heheheheehe...Lets go der...

eeeyah! see newcomer ooo grin Congrat.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 1:49am On Nov 30, 2012
Yvete:
sad awwww .. would have saved me some good money. Wanted to inbox you on Facebook, but I assumed that it can't be done over here. Anyways, I need a movie (a good one this time).

Yea babe, and I didn't check here that same time too because I was so busy. Well, this time I got you a binaural beats. Scientists said it induces sleep and sweet dreams. I tried listening to it but na so so headache the thing dey give me, may be because my brain cells are different from those of whites or because I no be woman grin

Just got one on wiki now. Use headphone and reduce volume to 15% http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binaural_beats
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 1:50am On Nov 30, 2012
hello peeps. I must confess i love everything i have read so far since my last time here. Especially the success stories. I will be facing the embassy for the 2nd time soon and i am confident that this time it will be right. You guys are doing a good work here....advising and assisting fellow Nairalanders who are still #yankeechasing# It shall be well with all of us.

Yvete. all i can say is WOW! you amaze me. You are intelligent and smart..no doubt and i want to apologize for the little misunderstanding we had lately. Because i realise how hardworking you have been on this forum. I appreciate the good work gurl. I wont fail to consult you if i am lost in anyway concerning my interview. God bless you, imperiouxx and other wonderful people who have devoted their time here despite their busy schedules in order to see people like us become successful. I am yet to schedule my interview but i think i will do it this week as soon as i see any available date pop up
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 1:53am On Nov 30, 2012
Anthonymighty: hello peeps. I must confess i love everything i have read so far since my last time here. Especially the success stories. I will be facing the embassy for the 2nd time soon and i am confident that this time it will be right. You guys are doing a good work here....advising and assisting fellow Nairalanders who are still #yankeechasing# It shall be well with all of us.

Yvete. all i can say is WOW! you amaze me. You are intelligent and smart..no doubt and i want to apologize for the little misunderstanding we had lately. Because i realise how hardworking you have been on this forum. I appreciate the good work gurl. I wont fail to consult you if i am lost in anyway concerning my interview. God bless you, imperiouxx and other wonderful people who have devoted their time here despite their busy schedules in order to see people like us become successful. I am yet to schedule my interview but i think i will do it this week as soon as i see any available date pop up

Wishing you success.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 6:11am On Nov 30, 2012
CEEJAY1: Just wise i can seem to find my answer in the link. Do you have any idea? What are the things i need to do to get admission in any university in USA. Do you know how much their fees is or how much it will cost for one to go for masters program there. I have a brother there, is this an advantage?

This is visa not admission thread. . . . Do not be lazy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 6:11am On Nov 30, 2012
Yvete:

Haha! Mucho dinero ... If money is involved, Heck yea! grin

sad awwww .. would have saved me some good money. Wanted to inbox you on Facebook, but I assumed that it can't be done over here. Anyways, I need a movie (a good one this time).

I would pay you with movies wink cheesy cheesy grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by drslip: 7:41am On Nov 30, 2012
If you are going 2 abuja...Please Counter 9 guy № get joy...That guy is so unfriendly he will ask you all the typical F1 questions. Please know 'Y you chose the school yu r going to'? I heard a girl say its cos the only school that admitted me. Am lyk (WTF) i saw dissapointment on the VO's face. Also know the courses you gonna be takin. Imajin dey asked a boy 'So ‎​Шǻτ courses will you be takin'? He said 'Regular courses'...haba!!!...also if they ask did you look at other schools...say @ least 3 even if yu ave to lie cos those VO's in abuja dont look @ docuements. The only document they will request is Bank statement. And another tin is jus be talking am pretty sure they dont even undastand our accent totally especially wen you talk fast but they get the feeling tat you making sense. I also heard the most popular phrase from Nig students ' I Will come back to Nigeria'...when the VO knws yu r lyin...think sometin else...suCcess 2 all NLders...Abuja is easier than lagos i presume o...the VO's there have joy..except counter 9 that will interogate yu lyk FBI..heheheheh...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by fittty(m): 7:44am On Nov 30, 2012
dr.slip:
Hey Nairalanders was at abuja embassy 2day for my F1 visa interview.
This is how it went
VO: Goodmorning
Me: Goodmornin ma
VO: pass me ya docs
Me: Here ma..
Then she started typing to check my sevis status
VO: Oh i can see ya sevis is reflecting so we can go on with ya interview
Me: OK ma
VO: So yu gonna study
Me: Yes at Miss state university
And then she started staring at me and smiling and am thinking"Common ask me Question'
When i saw she wasn't asking i started talking
Me: I choose to study @ Miss st uni cos its MPH prog will provide me with an international perspective of public health practice tru its short term faculty led study away program while taking the course 'Tropical pub Health for International health workers'
Also MSU presents some outstanding public health facilities such as its ozarks pub health institute and...(Cuts in)
VO: so how many schools did yu apply 2
Me: 3
VO: name dem
Me: MSU,wCU and eCU
VO: how many admits..
Me: 2 admits and 1 pending
VO: OH! 1 pending okay..
Me: yea
VO: What did you study @ UG
Me: Dentistry
Vo: Oh you did dentistry so how is Pub health gonna help yu
Me: My career goals are geared towards utilising a community based approach to solving health problems of a diverse population in contrast to a clinical or individualistic approach.
VO: hmmmm and nods..
VO: so whose gonna be paying 4 ya school
Me: my mom
VO: ‎​Шǻτ does she do?
Me: bla bla bla
VO: are yu the only child?
ME: am the only son
VO: Oh! I see ya mom is gonna wanna spend a lot on you
Me: yea..hehehehheeeeh( #laughing#)
VO: Will she be sponsoring your sistas?
Me: Well mayb i dunno her plans for now
Vo: promise me you gonna sponsor them
Me: okay ma
Then she started typing 4 say 2mins. Then she goes bac to her mic
Vo: promise me you gonna sponsor ya sisters too that's our deal hmm
Me: yea ma..heheheheheeheh(#laughin#)
VO: okay you gonna pick up ya visa on monday and hands ova som slip.
Me: thank you ma....

Did u take any standerdized test? And did she ask if you took any test?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by drslip: 7:50am On Nov 30, 2012
imperiouxx:

eeeyah! see newcomer ooo grin Congrat.

@imperiouxx to be newcomer is sweet abi yu nor know...heheheheh...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by drslip: 8:18am On Nov 30, 2012
fittty:

Did u take any standerdized test? And did she ask if you took any test?
Yep i took GRE and Toefl...but she didn't even ask...even the UG dat came around i didn't hear anyting bout SAT sef...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ronakoks: 9:13am On Nov 30, 2012
....mehn some F1 applicats can really make things difficult for themselves sha. Imagine one girl goin for mba at abuja embassy and vo at window 8 asked wat will you do with MBa since u read physcology at udergraduate level. THe girl said "ill come back to nigeria". vo asked again and girl said same thing. vo asked "come back to nigeria to do what ?" girl was like "come back to nigeria to work na"... can u imagine and the vo was still like work were?, at ur former place of work?" girl said yes. At that point i new rejection was eminent cos this girl had no clear career goals or at least shes not showing sings of desire for career advancement. Why would u leave your job and spend millions to go study masters only to come back to the same job. It dosn't make sense and the vo thinks like that.

And please know the courses you will be taking in your program. All the vos were askin and it seem to be the only way they use to gauge if ur genuine or not cos they not even checking academic records or test scores. Even a girl who was goin for visit for B1/B2 was asked wat courses she will be taking in her program in the UK cos she told them she will be resuming to scool in UK in january and only wanted to visit the US for 2weeks befor she departs for shool in the UK...

Abuja VOs are fairly nice. They give you time to present your case and even when u are floppin they still give u a chance to redeem yourself( or should i say a chance to flopp some more, as many F1 students keep doin). But window 9 guy, please avoid him cos dat guy e be like say na fbi or cia,.. because if na only one school you apply to sef.. e fit bouce u on dat grounds alone ... he will just recite his visa rejection anthem... "... you know, US imigration laws are very strict now.. bla bla bla please read cearfully the info on this white paper it will explain to u better why im refusing you"....

please let prepare well... i think this interveiwe is not as difficult as it seems
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ronakoks: 9:14am On Nov 30, 2012
....mehn some F1 applicats can really make things difficult for themselves sha. Imagine one girl goin for mba at abuja embassy and vo at window 8 asked wat will you do with MBa since u read physcology at udergraduate level. THe girl said "ill come back to nigeria". vo asked again and girl said same thing. vo asked "come back to nigeria to do what ?" girl was like "come back to nigeria to work na"... can u imagine and the vo was still like work were?, at ur former place of work?" girl said yes. At that point i new rejection was eminent cos this girl had no clear career goals or at least shes not showing sings of desire for career advancement. Why would u leave your job and spend millions to go study masters only to come back to the same job. It dosn't make sense and the vo thinks like that.

And please know the courses you will be taking in your program. All the vos were askin and it seem to be the only way they use to gauge if ur genuine or not cos they not even checking academic records or test scores. Even a girl who was goin for visit for B1/B2 was asked wat courses she will be taking in her program in the UK cos she told them she will be resuming to scool in UK in january and only wanted to visit the US for 2weeks befor she departs for shool in the UK...

Abuja VOs are fairly nice. They give you time to present your case and even when u are floppin they still give u a chance to redeem yourself( or should i say a chance to flopp some more, as many F1 students keep doin). But window 9 guy, please avoid him cos dat guy e be like say na fbi or cia,.. because if na only one school you apply to sef.. e fit bouce u on dat grounds alone ... he will just recite his visa rejection anthem... "... you know, US imigration laws are very strict now.. bla bla bla please read cearfully the info on this white paper it will explain to u better why im refusing you"....

please let prepare well... i think this interveiwe is not as difficult as it seems
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 9:39am On Nov 30, 2012
walex57: Woooosh! My stomach don full with enough Turkey...I just dey chop turkey here and there...ah! thanksgiving is good....ooops...sorry guys i've forgotten this is student visa arena not turkey chopping/ discussion arena grin grin grin grin...spring applicants no let una mouth dey water just yet oo...get the visa first and Turkeys will flow...Where are the visa good news...na only two i don hear so far ooo tee tee and ronalg...wish y'all success in your interview cool
Lols...take it easy there bro. Avoid getting overweight.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 9:42am On Nov 30, 2012
dr.slip:

Yep i took GRE and Toefl...but she didn't even ask...even the UG dat came around i didn't hear anyting bout SAT sef...

congrats d-slip. did you finally go with the GRE print out or original?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 9:50am On Nov 30, 2012
dr.slip:
If you are going 2 abuja...Please Counter 9 guy № get joy... That guy is so unfriendly he will ask you all the typical F1 questions. Please know 'Y you chose the school yu r going to'? I heard a girl say its cos the only school that admitted me. Am lyk (WTF) i saw dissapointment on the VO's face. Also know the courses you gonna be takin. Imajin dey asked a boy 'So ‎​Шǻτ courses will you be takin'? He said 'Regular courses' ...haba!!!...also if they ask did you look at other schools...say @ least 3 even if yu ave to lie cos those VO's in abuja dont look @ docuements. The only document they will request is Bank statement. suCcess 2 all NLders...Abuja is easier than lagos i presume o...the VO's there have joy..except counter 9 that will interogate yu lyk FBI..heheheheh...

ronakoks: ....mehn some F1 applicats can really make things difficult for themselves sha. Imagine one girl goin for mba at abuja embassy and vo at window 8 asked wat will you do with MBa since u read physcology at udergraduate level. THe girl said "ill come back to nigeria". vo asked again and girl said same thing. vo asked "come back to nigeria to do what ?" girl was like "come back to nigeria to work na"... can u imagine and the vo was still like work were?, at ur former place of work?" girl said yes.

too funny, but ignorance is bad sha. just imagine if you didnt know abt nairaland. Thanks for sharing your experience so we can learn. Afterall the gurus were once in our shoes. I wan be lyk una. Wetin come be regular courses? is there anything like an irregular course? This counter 9 man mean business o. 2 people have mentioned him. abuja peeps take note
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 9:58am On Nov 30, 2012
dr.slip:
If you are going 2 abuja...Please Counter 9 guy № get joy...That guy is so unfriendly he will ask you all the typical F1 questions. Please know 'Y you chose the school yu r going to'? I heard a girl say its cos the only school that admitted me. Am lyk (WTF) i saw dissapointment on the VO's face. Also know the courses you gonna be takin. Imajin dey asked a boy 'So ‎​Шǻτ courses will you be takin'? He said 'Regular courses'...haba!!!...also if they ask did you look at other schools...say @ least 3 even if yu ave to lie cos those VO's in abuja dont look @ docuements. The only document they will request is Bank statement. And another tin is jus be talking am pretty sure they dont even undastand our accent totally especially wen you talk fast but they get the feeling tat you making sense. I also heard the most popular phrase from Nig students ' I Will come back to Nigeria'...when the VO knws yu r lyin...think sometin else...suCcess 2 all NLders...Abuja is easier than lagos i presume o...the VO's there have joy..except counter 9 that will interogate yu lyk FBI..heheheheh...
Hahaha. You sound like a funny person in real life. You made useful points here. Ɣε̲̣̣A̶̲̥̅, I'm sure those VOs don't understand our accents totally as you said. JU̶̲̥̅̊§† keep speaking...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 30, 2012
bigfrancis21:
Hahaha. You sound like a funny person in real life. You made useful points here. Ɣε̲̣̣A̶̲̥̅, I'm sure those VOs don't understand our accents totally as you said. JU̶̲̥̅̊§† keep speaking...

Bigfran, which Embassy are you looking at?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by drslip: 10:20am On Nov 30, 2012
Mamacita007:

congrats d-slip. did you finally go with the GRE print out or original?
Actually i later received the original but it had a US address on it(my sista i № want wahala) so i concealed it..as a matter of fact i № carry am..i carried the print out with Mails from ETS about sending the duplicate copy..so i was prepd 2 say ETS sent anoda copy but i still didn't receive it..But she didn't even ask...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 10:41am On Nov 30, 2012
CEEJAY1: Just wise i can seem to find my answer in the link. Do you have any idea? What are the things i need to do to get admission in any university in USA. Do you know how much their fees is or how much it will cost for one to go for masters program there. I have a brother there, is this an advantage?
The process can be quite arduous. First, search Fø̲̣̣я̅ prospective schools that suit your level of academic capability (I mean don't aim Fø̲̣̣я̅ top schools if your academic records aren't exceptional. Fø̲̣̣я̅ starters, such schools aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ highly competitive, have lower acceptance rates, have higher application fees and, in many cases, have high tuition rates). Your school search criteria should include low/average tuition fees (something you can afford in case you don't get a GA ø̲̣̣я̅ any other financial aid in the end), low cost of living in the state (south-western states aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ the do.pe), G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ weather conditions, G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ chances of financial aids such as GAs, and a sound academic program. Check out their requirements. See if you're eligible. Most likely you'll be required † write the GRE/GMAT. TOEFL ι̥s̶̲̥̅̊ waived in most cases Fø̲̣̣я̅ graduate students. You apply. Then await their admission decision. Application Fø̲̣̣я̅ financial aid can come either at the same time of the admission application ø̲̣̣я̅ after you've been admitted. I'ð suggest here that you go Fø̲̣̣я̅ schools that offer a full tuition remission when awarded a GA. Not all states do. The state of Texas, Fø̲̣̣я̅ example, gives 50% tuition remission - you still get † pay school fees. After admission, your I-20 will be sent † you. You'll need it Fø̲̣̣я̅ your interview at the embassy. The penultimate stage ι̥s̶̲̥̅̊ the visa interview at the embassy. Always stay abreast on this forum. It will be your best bet Fø̲̣̣я̅ information and guidance. And finally, you buy your flight ticket.
And please, avoid agents. Anything they do, you can do it and even do it better.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 30, 2012
dr.slip:

Actually i later received the original but it had a US address on it(my sista i № want wahala) so i concealed it..as a matter of fact i № carry am..i carried the print out with Mails from ETS about sending the duplicate copy..so i was prepd 2 say ETS sent anoda copy but i still didn't receive it..But she didn't even ask...

She did not even have a clue-ur sis is in d US already. Hahha Still keep that deal oh!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by payne4real(m): 10:58am On Nov 30, 2012
Pls house,someone told me that the embassy will go on holiday on the 4th of december.is it true cus my interview is on that day.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 10:59am On Nov 30, 2012
ferdimako:

Bigfran, which Embassy are you looking at?
Lolol. Most likely † be the lagos embassy as I'ð be in lagos by then. What about you?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by payne4real(m): 11:49am On Nov 30, 2012
Av checked but did not get any info.help pls
payne4real: Pls house,someone told me that the embassy will go on holiday on the 4th of december.is it true cus my interview is on that day.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 30, 2012
bigfrancis21:
Lolol. Most likely † be the lagos embassy as I'ð be in lagos by then. What about you?

Lagos
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by talk2D: 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2012
Hi everyone, i went to WAEC to request for transcript and was told, they send out "confirmation of result" .Fine!
The issue am having is that, the university am applying to, requires academic record/TRANSCRIPT to be sent by WES(evaluation service) and i notice that WES do not require High school transcript(as required doc) for Secondary Education category.
Can someone figure out what am not getting right? Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Snazzygirl: 3:19pm On Nov 30, 2012
@talk2D, read the page well naaaaa. http://www.wes.org/required/index.asp

Dat page says u don't need to evaluate high school transcript if u have university transcript.

@ House, esp those that applied for UG, help dis guy out abeg.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Karioska(m): 3:22pm On Nov 30, 2012
Hi everyone pls i need the GRE and TOEFL Materials please Thank you. my email is karioska@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by talk2D: 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2012
@snazzygirl, thank you.I have only completed High school and few professional courses, e.g. CCNA.So i have SSCE.I'm just curious abt hw to get an evaluated high school transcript to the university.
@House, I need SAT materials.pls send to wizdaninc@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2012
dr.slip:

Lagos and Abuja US embassy are the easiest in Nigeria. They got no compare.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Ollydon(m): 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2012
talk2D: Hi everyone, i went to WAEC to request for transcript and was told, they send out "confirmation of result" .Fine!
The issue am having is that, the university am applying to, requires academic record/TRANSCRIPT to be sent by WES(evaluation service) and i notice that WES do not require High school transcript(as required doc) for Secondary Education category.
how much did waec say its gonna cost to confirm d result?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2012
bigfrancis21:
The process can be quite arduous. First, search Fø̲̣̣я̅ prospective schools that suit your level of academic capability (I mean don't aim Fø̲̣̣я̅ top schools if your academic records aren't exceptional. Fø̲̣̣я̅ starters, such schools α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ highly competitive, have lower acceptance rates, have higher application fees and, in many cases, have high tuition rates). Your school search criteria should include low/average tuition fees (something you can afford in case you don't get a GA ø̲̣̣я̅ any other financial aid in the end), low cost of living in the state (south-western states α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ the do.pe), G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ weather conditions, G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ chances of financial aids such as GAs, and a sound academic program. Check out their requirements. See if you're eligible. Most likely you'll be required † write the GRE/GMAT. TOEFL ι̥s̶̲̥̅̊ waived in most cases Fø̲̣̣я̅ graduate students. You apply. Then await their admission decision. Application Fø̲̣̣я̅ financial aid can come either at the same time of the admission application ø̲̣̣я̅ after you've been admitted. I'ð suggest here that you go Fø̲̣̣я̅ schools that offer a full tuition remission when awarded a GA. Not all states do. The state of Texas, Fø̲̣̣я̅ example, gives 50% tuition remission - you still get † pay school fees. After admission, your I-20 will be sent † you. You'll need it Fø̲̣̣я̅ your interview at the embassy. The penultimate stage ι̥s̶̲̥̅̊ the visa interview at the embassy. Always stay abreast on this forum. It will be your best bet Fø̲̣̣я̅ information and guidance. And finally, you buy your flight ticket.
And please, avoid agents. Anything they do, you can do it and even do it better.

Bros u get time
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2012
talk2D: Hi everyone, i went to WAEC to request for transcript and was told, they send out "confirmation of result" .Fine!

They will evaluate your high school transcript not waec result

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.