Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,429 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (309302 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ollyboy1: 10:31am On Dec 01, 2012
@ house,
Pls a friend of mine helped in paying my sevis fee in usa.she mailed the check on friday without my info and now she wants to mail my info too on monday.please what's the implication of this? Thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by odowetalu(m): 10:57am On Dec 01, 2012
haba!!! why nah cant you just help out? my school is houston community college.....please help out
Square65:

Wonders shall never end!

You can pay ME to tell YOU about YOUR school . . .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by talk2D: 11:39am On Dec 01, 2012
@odewetalu
... Clear throat

How did you apply to ur sch sir/ma?
Your sch should hav a website and if not, they MUST have a phone no.
Don't be a robot, learn.
Even bad behaviours are learnt.
Google na my second brain.
Type in the name of ur school...what u type is what u see.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2012
CEEJAY1:
Just wise i can seem to find my answer in the link. Do you have any idea? What are the things i need to do to get admission in any university in USA. Do you know how much their fees is or how much it will cost for one to go for masters program there. I have a brother there, is this an advantage?

justwise:

Well-done! credit to you, the idea of this forum is to help each other, keep doing what you are doing, ignore selfish ones here.

fadinus:
justwise u mean say kpoli selfish abi

In scenarios like this, I think I would rather be selfish. . .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 12:51pm On Dec 01, 2012
kpolli:

Your not helping him, your encouraging his laziness. . . . You shouldn't have bothered replying, he even addressed it to justwise
Let ♍ƺ point this out † you, we aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ here † help. Being a little more experienced than him I offered him some useful piece of advice which I never directed at you, and you started attacking ♍ƺ, yet you saw his post and jumped past. The advise being given above on college transfer was asked Fø̲̣̣я̅ and someone took her time † type out pieces of advise. That ι̥s̶̲̥̅̊ what we stand up here Fø̲̣̣я̅ - † help others. What ι̥s̶̲̥̅̊ wrong with giving him the guidance he needs? Did I offer † search Fø̲̣̣я̅ the schools Fø̲̣̣я̅ him? Did I offer † pay fees Fø̲̣̣я̅ him? Don't start attacking ♍ƺ next time on issues that don't affect you the least.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2012
@kpolli, justwise, bigfrancis21 y'all shd take chill pills. Ofcos kpolli knows dat d essence of dis thread z to help each oda n all but d question @ceejay asked leaves too much to be desired IMHO. im kinda new here too but i dont go about asking questions like dat. Least he could have done z read through the thread - coupled wiv google, he would have gotten infinitely more knowledge than whatever responses this particular question would have garnered.
Btw, im an mph fall 2013 hopeful waiting for responses from schools. This thread has been mighty helpful. Keep up the good work.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2012
bigfrancis21:
Let ♍ƺ point this out † you, we α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ here † help. Being a little more experienced than him I offered him some useful piece of advice which I never directed at you, and you started attacking ♍ƺ, yet you saw his post and jumped past. The advise being given above by Yvette was asked Fø̲̣̣я̅ and she took her time † type out pieces of advise. That ι̥s̶̲̥̅̊ what we stand up here Fø̲̣̣я̅ - † help others. What ι̥s̶̲̥̅̊ wrong with giving him the guidance he needs? Did I offer † search Fø̲̣̣я̅ the schools Fø̲̣̣я̅ him? Did I offer † pay fees Fø̲̣̣я̅ him? Don't start attacking ♍ƺ next time on issues that don't affect you the least.

Wait!!!!! Do you feel I was attacking you? I only pointed out that his question didn't deserve an answer. . . How would he come here and ask such? Did you ask a NLer for process to get admission?
Come on! If he doesn't know the process to apply to a school he doesn't deserve an admission. . . . And he strikes me as an immigrant, he doesn't want to school. . . Am not attacking you. . . I was just wondering why you bothered answering him. . .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 1:51pm On Dec 01, 2012
kpolli:

Wait!!!!! Do you feel I was attacking you? I only pointed out that his question didn't deserve an answer. . . How would he come here and ask such? Did you ask a NLer for process to get admission?
Come on! If he doesn't know the process to apply to a school he doesn't deserve an admission. . . . And he strikes me as an immigrant, he doesn't want to school. . . Am not attacking you. . . I was just wondering why you bothered answering him. . .

No wahala.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by sbeauty1(f): 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2012
kpolli:

"If he doesn't know the process to apply to
a school he doesn't deserve an admission. . . . And
he strikes me as an immigrant, he doesn't want to
school. . ."
Common @ kpolli.. Why would u b so quick to judgment ?..isn't everyone an intending immigrant.. And not knowing d process to getting a school admission doesn't mk him unqualified for admission.. Try to take ur word back ...and apologize, (bt I doubt., u will). Some people don't hv d wisdom to get information themselves, whr as some r smart and can sort out things themselves, I do not see anything wrong about wht d guy asked ,even if he was wrong , u direct him not rebuke him, aint we all here to learn ? ..anyways I always keep to my motto: "SIMPLY SMART.."
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2012
Its funny how people get so emotional online. Bigfrancis did well, but Ceejay needs to research the admission process on his own. Let's encourage newbies to read this thread from part 1. There's so much information that would help. Some people ask questions that may have been discussed just a few posts back. Would you rather repeat the same info over & over? Everyone means well and I don't see anything wrong or rude with kpoli's comment. Maybe he should mind his business, I guess.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2012
Yvete: Its funny how people get so emotional online. Bigfrancis did well, but Ceejay needs to research the admission process on his own. Let's encourage newbies to read this thread from part 1. There's so much information that would help. Some people ask questions that may have been discussed just a few posts back. Would you rather repeat the same info over & over? Everyone means well and I don't see anything wrong or rude with kpoli's comment. Maybe he should mind his business, I guess.

From now on, I will
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Ollydon(m): 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2012
talk2D: @ollydon "confirmation of WAEC result"=5k, copy of your result, passport photograph, attestation letter frm High sch(May exam only) and Institution receiving the letter address.

@Kpoli
Thanks, WES require SSCE frm WAEC only for Sec. Category. Do you mean i should send my High sch. transcript only or both?
@house Once again Thank you
talk2D , sorry but how much is †ће total cost of errthing? †ће cost of sending †ће confirmation abroad by waec andthe issuance of †ће confirmation.? Pls, break errthing down..did u go to d office ur self?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Square65: 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2012
odowetalu: haba!!! why nah cant you just help out? my school is houston community college.....please help out

Like, seriously? ? ?

talk2D: @odewetalu
... Clear throat

Don't be a robot, learn.

Nowadays, e be like say na my first . . .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2012
talk2D: @odewetalu
... Clear throat

Don't be a robot, learn.

Good comments.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 5:28pm On Dec 01, 2012
s-beauty :

"If he doesn't know the process to apply to
a school he doesn't deserve an admission. . . . And
he strikes me as an immigrant, he doesn't want to
school. . ."
Common @ kpolli.. Why would u b so quick to judgment ?..isn't everyone an intending immigrant.. And not knowing d process to getting a school admission doesn't mk him unqualified for admission.. Try to take ur word back ...and apologize, (bt I doubt., u will). Some people don't hv d wisdom to get information themselves, whr as some r smart and can sort out things themselves, I do not see anything wrong about wht d guy asked ,even if he was wrong , u direct him not rebuke him, aint we all here to learn ? ..anyways I always keep to my motto: "SIMPLY SMART.."

Could you believe that I'm number one here? I don't know about others oooo, for me I'M. Thought some questions are meant to be researched first, however, some answers are meant to be in silent too.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2012
imperiouxx:

Could you believe that I'm number one here? I don't know about others oooo, for me I'M. Thought some questions are meant to be researched first, however, some answers are meant to be in silent too.

G.O.D. is watching you in HD !!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:

G.O.D. is watching you in HD !!!

Hey!!!!! long time friend. You no dey come NL anymore. Na true talk be that ooo. I don't lie, I'm number one from student to immigrant here oo.

If this bill is passed and worked. Dem go start seeing my face in their office starting 2014. I no dey sleep for lab with research for nothing nau.

http://h1bwiki.com/stem-bill-passes-at-house-pending-in-senate/

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by talk2D: 5:44pm On Dec 01, 2012
@ollydon
Everything(issuance+sending) together is 5000 Naira only, no Kobo but try to hold extra cash.
Then, you have to take the other requirement(passport photo., copy of result, institution's address(where u re sending to), Attestation letter from High sch(May/June exam only) along.
Note: If you stay at Ibadan, you will have to visit the Lagos office to apply.
I hope it is clear now?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Square65: 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2012
I guess what Kpolli meant by intending immigrant was someone who just wanted to "immigrate" to the US by any means possible, with absolutely no intention of studying, and, some people really do sound like that here on this thread.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2012
Square65: I guess what Kpolli meant by intending immigrant was someone who just wanted to "immigrate" to the US by any means possible, with absolutely no intention of studying, and, some people really do sound like that here on this thread.

Absolutely correct, kpolli is right about that. If someone doesn't know nothing about his school then the person wasn't the one that choose the school by myself and the person got no business with the school, it's more or less means of gaining entry. I just cleared the issue of second category of immigration via study.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ollyboy1: 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2012
@ house,
Pls a friend of mine helped in paying my sevis fee in usa.she mailed the check on friday without my info and now she wants to mail my info too on monday.please what's the implication of this? Thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2012
imperiouxx:

Hey!!!!! long time friend. You no dey come NL anymore. Na true talk be that ooo. I don't lie, I'm number one from student to immigrant here oo.

If this bill is passed and worked. Dem go start seeing my face in their office starting 2014. I no dey sleep for lab with research for nothing nau.

http://h1bwiki.com/stem-bill-passes-at-house-pending-in-senate/

Come on yahoo messenger, jor, i added u !!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 6:07pm On Dec 01, 2012
mxxpunkxx!:

Come on yahoo messenger, jor, i added u !!!

wow! It's been ages that I logged in on messenger last.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2012
Square65: I guess what Kpolli meant by intending immigrant was someone who just wanted to "immigrate" to the US by any means possible, with absolutely no intention of studying, and, some people really do sound like that here on this thread.
Not everybody who asks questions on the process ι̥s̶̲̥̅̊ a desperate yankee wannabe. I have this friend who will be travelling † do his masters in canada. But he didn't have internet access hε̲̣̣rε̲̣̣ he was in Enugu, coupled with his busy schedule. He had the funds available by his sponsor and his READINESS was there, plus his STRONG academic records. All he wanted was someone with some experience † suggest a G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ and average canadian university Fø̲̣̣я̅ him. And I did. He then went on with the application and ι̥s̶̲̥̅̊ now preparing Fø̲̣̣я̅ his visa. Now, what ι̥s̶̲̥̅̊ wrong with a little help? 'He should have gone online and searched Fø̲̣̣я̅ the University himself' Aha! Critics I hear you right.
We all know full well that 95% of naija F1 students here aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ all INTENDING immigrants, why taking it out on one person? Fø̲̣̣я̅ MANY of us here, taking up US studies ι̥s̶̲̥̅̊ JU̶̲̥̅̊§† the sacrifice † make in order † get the 'green card', not like they 100% want † study. Ɣε̲̣̣A̶̲̥̅ right, they then study and come out with G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ grades. Left † many, if there were easier routes † the green card, this thread wouldn't exist in the first place.

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2012
imperiouxx:

wow! It's been ages that I logged in on messenger last.

We Livin' la Vida Loca here . . what do you expect?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kennytidistar(m): 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2012
@imperiouxx pls i need GMAT, soomebody help!

olakenmaths@yahoo.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by obowunmi(m): 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2012
Imperiouxxx, are you single??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ronakoks: 11:03pm On Dec 01, 2012
imperiouxx please i sent u an email. please relpy my email is ronaldako....@yahoo.com thnks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by mikky4all(m): 11:45pm On Dec 01, 2012
Pls house is it compulsory to have IETLS, TOEFL and/or GMAT before u can gain admission to US universities. I need fast response pls
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by seedord247(m): 12:05am On Dec 02, 2012
mikky4all: Pls house is it compulsory to have IETLS, TOEFL and/or GMAT before u can gain admission to US universities. I need fast response pls

Yes except IETLS....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Ollydon(m): 12:50am On Dec 02, 2012
talk2D: @ollydon
Everything(issuance+sending) together is 5000 Naira only, no Kobo but try to hold extra cash.
Then, you have to take the other requirement(passport photo., copy of result, institution's address(where u re sending to), Attestation letter from High sch(May/June exam only) along.
Note: If you stay at Ibadan, you will have to visit the Lagos office to apply.
I hope it is clear now?
aiit, thanks bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by mikky4all(m): 1:18am On Dec 02, 2012
[quote author=seedord247]

Yes except IETLS....[/quote
So u mean IETLS is not required, but I will need GMAT and TOEFL. compulsory

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.