Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (308968 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by athlone: 6:16am On Dec 18, 2012
imperiouxx:

Ha! Sorry o, hope you didn't vex too much sir? I know sometimes reward of being good isn't goodness but nice slap.
Haba! Ki la gbe ki le ju broos! Ko le to yen! Just felt u shld ave bn more cordial in ur response. No wahala sir....na u I go beg cos u don dey vex ooo

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by obusco4lyfe(m): 6:27am On Dec 18, 2012
Good Morning NLders, great men and women/future leaders of tomorrow.......have a blessed day!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 6:30am On Dec 18, 2012
obusco4lyfe: Good Morning NLders, great men and women/future leaders of tomorrow.......have a blessed day!

You too! Stay blessed. Success at your interview. Still attending the CC?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 6:31am On Dec 18, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 6:51am On Dec 18, 2012
athlone:
Haba! Ki la gbe ki le ju broos! Ko le to yen! Just felt u shld ave bn more cordial in ur response. No wahala sir....na u I go beg cos u don dey vex ooo

How unfriendly was my response to your initial post? Is it by warning you about the implication behind dropping your number on public forum or getting you a link to where you can easily get info you needed? Abeg!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by babsharon(m): 8:04am On Dec 18, 2012
Good morning house.
Can somebody help for GMAT material. My email is sheephybaba@rocketmail.com .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by obusco4lyfe(m): 8:57am On Dec 18, 2012
Yvete:

You too! Stay blessed. Success at your interview. Still attending the CC?
ya! I hv nt yet seen a reason y i shld change........
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 9:21am On Dec 18, 2012
Yvete:

Virginia International University has vexed this semester loool. They're seriously on the hunt for money from lazy Nigerian Students.

Haha! So you're laughing at VIU too? You almost became an Alumnus of that interesting school. cheesy I like your attitude towards the visa situation. *Nice one* I think you deserve better than half-baked institutions with poor Alumni network. Forget about that joke of an interview and nail the GRE to increase your chances of better Grad Schools with funding. Its OK to change careers at any level so if IT is your passion, follow it.
Infact that school na serious [/b]International[b] university seeking for [/b]intercontinental[b] students....i'm sure that school is in the embassy's Black book...lol...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 9:21am On Dec 18, 2012
obusco4lyfe: ya! I hv nt yet seen a reason y i shld change........

Anything worth doing, is worth doing right as long as you believe.......

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by obusco4lyfe(m): 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2012
Yvete:

Anything worth doing, is worth doing right as long as you believe.......
kk....wil keep dt in mind.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by babsharon(m): 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2012
Can somebody help with GMAT material. My email is sheephybaba@rocketmail.com
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 12:58pm On Dec 18, 2012
Who has tried sending mails with Yahoo today and encountered delivery failure? I've been trying † send the GMAT materials since today, no way. Please be a little patient guys.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by MrChris1(m): 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2012
Hey my peeps! Its been 29 days i disappeared ironically from Nairaland precisely this wonderful & loving thread. Just 4days after my Interview! Guess, it was completely uneasy for me to take! Anyway, as a ceremonial rule on this thread; my interview details goes as follows: It took place on the 15th of November @ the Lagos Embassy. My appointment was scheduled for 8.30am but i got there around 5.30am. Did i hear you say haaa! Interestingly, i met a crowd of @ least 80. "Fast forward"-White Guy with glasses interviewed me, (he was very fast with almost everyone except with elderly ones) he was approving visas on a ratio of 10:100 while White (Big) lady was very slow & also was approving applicants visa on a ratio of 80:100, she nice oh! Other Vo were Guys & seriously they are mean, although, may slightly differ. Back to Business: Vo-What is the name of the school you are going to? Me-XYZ UNIVERSITY Vo- How old are you? Me- XX Vo-What do you want to study Me-MBA Vo-What is your highest degree-Me-Bachelors in Business Administration with concentration in Management Information Systems Vo- Do you have Gmat/Gre (As my business school requires either of the 2 although waived it as a result of my "very good grades"wink ? Me-I was exempted from the exam because of my very good grades i achieved in my Degree (Although, i did Gre but it was not yet available online-i could have told him i did it but he could see me as being unserious, not really my fault, there was no available date other than that date as @ that time & i had no choice but to book it) Vo-Who is sponsoring you Me-My Dad Vo-What does he do? Me-He is a Businessman precisely a Building Contractor. Then the usual pathetic statement a Vo can tell you, your guess is as good as mine! It wasn't funny @ all!!! However, i give GOD the glory.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2012
^^^ It's well with you. Take time, amend any loophole and go back when necessary.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2012
Hello House, Can I present 2 sponsors to the VO if asked, because what I filled in my DS-160 form was My dad as the only sponsor but my aunty had just decided to co-sponsor me also. I have her bank statement also. She works in First bank. Can I present the two if asked who's sposoring: shud I say My dad and aunty or I shud just stick to what I filled on my DS 160 form. Moreso, is there anyways I can edit the DS 160 form after already submitting. I await your response.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by MrChris1(m): 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
imperiouxx: ^^^ It's well with you. Take time, amend any loophole and go back when necessary.
Thanks a lot! How are you celebrating Xmas over there?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2012
Anthonymighty: Hello House, Can I present 2 sponsors to the VO if asked, because what I filled in my DS-160 form was My dad as the only sponsor but my aunty had just decided to co-sponsor me also. I have her bank statement also. She works in First bank. Can I present the two if asked who's sposoring: shud I say My dad and aunty or I shud just stick to what I filled on my DS 160 form. Moreso, is there anyways I can edit the DS 160 form after already submitting. I await your response.

The person filled on DS isn't necessary your sponsor but the one who will pay for your flight. Whatever filled on your I-20 is the most important....family is the best. DS number after submitted can't be changed but you can always fill another one using the submitted one as template. Also, if you are using the same computer, all your info on the previous one will pop up.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 4:51pm On Dec 18, 2012
Mr. Chris:
Thanks a lot! How are you celebrating Xmas over there?

Thanks, I'm still planning and waiting for signal.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 5:04pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ok thanks but are you saying I should leave my Ds-160 form the way it is?. And if asked should I just tell the vo my dad and aunty is sponsoring me! Will it warrant another question concerning that?

imperiouxx:

The person filled on DS isn't necessary your sponsor but the one who will pay for your flight. Whatever filled on your I-20 is the most important....family is the best. DS number after submitted can't be changed but you can always fill another one using the submitted one as template. Also, if you are using the same computer, all your info on the previous one will pop up.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2012
Mr. Chris:
Hey my peeps! Its been 29 days i disappeared ironically from Nairaland precisely this wonderful & loving thread. Just 4days after my Interview! Guess, it was completely uneasy for me to take! Then the usual pathetic statement a Vo can tell you, your guess is as good as mine! It wasn't funny @ all!!! However, i give GOD the glory.

Sorry for the delay Mr Chris. I wz looking forward 2 ur interview and thot u 4got ur password. undecided anyways, ur GRE scores may av been updated online maybe u shud retry. next tym dont stay away so thatothers can help you prepare better and correct ur mistakes.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by MrChris1(m): 5:58pm On Dec 18, 2012
Hi Mamacita, Congrats my dear. You still in Nigeria? How far with Xmas in Houston?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by MrChris1(m): 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2012
Mamacita007:

Sorry for the delay Mr Chris. I wz looking forward 2 ur interview and thot u 4got ur password. undecided anyways, ur GRE scores may av been updated online maybe u shud retry.
Lol!!! Yea!!! Thanks a lot!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by airroseice(m): 6:05pm On Dec 18, 2012
Yvete:

Virginia International University has vexed this semester loool. They're seriously on the hunt for money from lazy Nigerian Students.

Haha! So you're laughing at VIU too? You almost became an Alumnus of that interesting school. cheesy I like your attitude towards the visa situation. *Nice one* I think you deserve better than half-baked institutions with poor Alumni network. Forget about that joke of an interview and nail the GRE to increase your chances of better Grad Schools with funding. Its OK to change careers at any level so if IT is your passion, follow it.

Aren't you the best? Appreciate your kind words, I'm registering for GRE tomorrow. They said I'll have to write in January or February. :*
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 6:19pm On Dec 18, 2012
Mr. Chris:
Hi Mamacita, Congrats my dear. You still in Nigeria? How far with Xmas in Houston?

Na big xmas party for her o!

Mamacita007:

Sorry for the delay Mr Chris. I wz looking forward 2 ur interview and thot u 4got ur password. undecided anyways, ur GRE scores may av been updated online maybe u shud retry. next tym dont stay away so thatothers can help you prepare better and correct ur mistakes.

Always funny talk.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 7:20pm On Dec 18, 2012
phateemah73: @yvette.. Tanx much. Pls try to explain that second Q sample, i don't understand it.

What she means is that u shudnt lie abt it to the vo.just say the truth especially if u can't prove it.

Lol imperioux and mr Chris
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 7:24am On Dec 19, 2012
s-beauty :

Lol! I'm not a Bro , won't b d first thou, and definitely as far as NL! Won't b d last for we babes on here .. U welcome!

I'm sorry I called you bro grin my mind was fixed Jare.....I only know few names here that are ladies.....and you have just joined them....I won't make the mistake again....thanks a lot. smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 9:43am On Dec 19, 2012
babsharon: Can somebody help with GMAT material. My email is sheephybaba@rocketmail.com
Sent.
My mail had problem with delivery since yesterday. Enjoy.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 10:37am On Dec 19, 2012
Mr. Chris:
Hey my peeps! Its been 29 days i disappeared ironically from Nairaland precisely this wonderful & loving thread. Just 4days after my Interview! Guess, it was completely uneasy for me to take!

Sorry about that Chris!

Mamacita007: Sorry for the delay Mr Chris. I wz looking forward 2 ur interview and thot u 4got ur password. undecided

*Smiles in amazement* grin. Lil bebe, don't forget to bring Mallam Iliya's passport. (Green color)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by bigfrancis21: 10:44am On Dec 19, 2012
yetflakkie: Hello house,pls anyone with gmat material. Kindly send to me pls :yettyadiatu@yahoo.com
U guys are doing a great job here. Thumbs up to u!
Sent.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by jaypee207: 10:45am On Dec 19, 2012
Hello house,I am new in here and would really commend everyone for the goodwork in helping people achieve their aim of furthering their studies in the usa.I am a winner of the yearly USA DV lottery and really grateful to God for it.I would like to use my new status to further my studies in the usa when I finally leave. I have a B.Sc from here, I would need advices nd suggestions on how I can continue with my studies i.e. applying to schools,getting my transcripts to the school via WES or by hand, applying for aids nd grants where applicable, GRE &Toefl stuff if I wud need them and any other useful tips that might come in handy.I would appreciate every help,advice and suggestion.I am planning to leave in jan.Many thanks in anticipation.
Best regards
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 10:48am On Dec 19, 2012
jaypee207: Hello house,I am new in here and would really commend everyone for the goodwork in helping people achieve their aim of furthering their studies in the usa.I am a winner of the yearly USA DV lottery and really grateful to God for it.I would like to use my new status to further my studies in the usa when I finally leave. I have a B.Sc from here, ... planning to leave in jan.Many thanks in anticipation. Best regards

Congrats on the lotto!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by MrChris1(m): 11:01am On Dec 19, 2012
Hi Yvete, thanks a lot! Merry Christmas in advance to you & everyone!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Need Help With Direction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.