Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,119 members, 7,849,497 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:43 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (309366 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by olarwarlay(m): 8:34pm On Jan 04, 2013
imperiouxx:

I wonder why those wretched Nigerian agents won't hesitate to lure travel wannabes with those technical. Those agents won't advert world leading schools such MIT, Sanford, Harvard and other government schools in the US but VIU, devry, Phoenix etc, all for the same price and stress. If you open your yahoomail and see school adverts flashing, ask yourself if the school is so tiny that people in US couldn't see it for it to be on yahoo ads.

@olarwarlay,

So far on this thread, we've seen VIU visa applicants 0 vs US embassy Nigeria 4 within one month. Digest that.

Thanks so much imperiouxx and others, are other sch in virginia good to choose e.g virginia commonwealth... and others or maybe you could help further by suggesting better schools with beta chances. Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2013
Mamacita007:
did ur friend tell u dat i dont like u anymore. i asked u a question and u didnt want to help me.
oga imperrioux is dat how u guide ur sheep?
dont call my name again. loooool

She won't like to tell me that of course. As per your question, it's like issue between husband and wife..... No one dare interpose. Your career is your life and nothing sweet I can say that would be justifiable. Only your heart can be your best mediator. That was why I left you with your mind.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2013
olarwarlay:

Thanks so much imperiouxx and others, are other sch in virginia good to choose e.g virginia commonwealth... and others or maybe you could help further by suggesting better schools with beta chances. Thanks.

Virginia commonwealth is good too, got someone who got his visa with that school, attended school for one day and cut off into thin air grin.....I still dislike him for that sha.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2013
Virginia International University lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Like seriously, WTH?

@Imperiouxx, you think random agents are at fault here? Why can't prospective students research quality schools themselves?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by olarwarlay(m): 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2013
imperiouxx:

Virginia commonwealth is good too, got someone who got his visa with that school, attended school for one day and cut off into tiny air grin.....I still dislike him for that sha.

You guys are just too good and lifesavers... Pls can i still apply for the toefl exams 'coz i saw on the website that the next exam date in lagos is jan25, do u advise i still register for it?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2013
Yvete: Virginia International University lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Like seriously, WTH?

@Imperiouxx, you think random agents are at fault here? Why can't prospective students research quality schools themselves?

Imagine you - a novice who always think US admission is like ticket to heaven and love fully baked cake, and you came across hungry agent who told you he will get you US admission even without TOEFL, less much of other standardize tests and with just some amount........Won't you go for him or you continue beating around the bush looking for something that isn't lost? There the problem goes.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2013
imperiouxx:

Imagine you - a novice who always think US admission is like ticket to heaven and love fully baked cake, and you came across hungry agent who told you he will get you US admission even without TOEFL, less much of other standardize tests and with just some amount........Won't you go for him or you continue beating around the bush looking for something that isn't lost?
even at that I still wonder why, with the internet at our beck and call, someone...an undergraduate or graduate or even a secondary school leaver would need an agent to search for schools for him or her...what's the purpose of google?...it's as easy as typing on google "list of universities in the usa"...and you'll get results and check the schools out yourself, If you don't know how to use the internet or a computer, then what are you looking for in USA where everything is about the internet and computers...and na only lazy student no go wan do at least TOEFL...

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2013
walex57:
even at that I still wonder why, with the internet at our beck and call, someone...an undergraduate or graduate or even a secondary school leaver would need an agent to search for schools for him or her...what's the purpose of google?...it's as easy as typing on google "list of universities in the usa"...and you'll get results and check the schools out yourself, If you don't know how to use the internet or a computer, then what are you looking for in USA where everything is about the internet and computers...and na only lazy student no go wan do at least TOEFL...

Do you think it's only anyone that doesn't pass through school that is called an illiterate?! Not everyone passes through school but school passes through many.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2013
imperiouxx: Do you think it's only anyone that doesn't pass through school that is called an illiterate?! Not everyone passes through school but school passes through many.

Loool funny stuff!

walex57:

Nicely written.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ollyboy1: 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2013
[quote author=ollyboy1]@ House: pls I have a question to ask that needs ur urgent response. My school resumes on jan 14th but the appointment date I got was jan 17th. I wrote the school for extension letter but was told they can't cos enrolment would av been over by then that I should defer my admission. Pls I want to ask that can I still go for my interview on the 17th and defer after I must have gotten the visa. Thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by smithjanetstore: 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2013
house make una help me out of what to do pls and the school gave me an international presidential schorlarship is not because i have been typing scanning but my friend wey go give me wrong documents ooo is nt becaus i have been typing or scanning or printing i told him to give me at least ond transcript and certificate but the guy na bad person he just decieve me ni joor
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2013
[quote author=ollyboy1][/quote]
Well i doubt if that's possible...the embassy may not give you a visa once the date on your I-20 has been exceeded...so i will say you defer till whenever the school says and wait till then before you go for your interview.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by walex57(m): 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2013
smithjanetstore: house make una help me out of what to do pls and the school gave me an international presidential schorlarship is not because i have been typing scanning but my friend wey go give me wrong documents ooo is nt becaus i have been typing or scanning or printing i told him to give me at least ond transcript and certificate but the guy na bad person he just decieve me ni joor
I don't seem to understand...lol...or who understands?...maybe you have to rephrase it bro...is this a question, statement or a mixture of both?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2013
imperiouxx:

I wonder why those wretched Nigerian agents won't hesitate to lure travel wannabes with those technical. Those agents won't advertise world leading schools such MIT, Sanford, Harvard and other government schools in the US but VIU, devry, Phoenix etc, all for the same price and stress. If you open your yahoomail and see school adverts flashing, ask yourself if the school is so tiny that people in US couldn't see it for it to be on yahoo ads.

@olarwarlay,

[/b]So far on this thread, we've seen [b]VIU visa applicants vs US embassy Nigeria 0 - 4 within one month. Digest that.
[b][/b]

I can't stop laughing at the bold text grin grin grin but it's true sha.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2013
kpolli:

How did you expect the meat pie to survive that long? Now who is Omo ghetto?

grin grin...mamacita seƱorita....how are you faring....you and kpolli dey crack my ribs his grin. Thanks for listing those food items that were allowed....now I know what and what to bring along when coming. smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by smithjanetstore: 10:02pm On Jan 04, 2013
bone that v........... university kindly help me out on what to do brah
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2013
smithjanetstore: house make una help me out of what to do pls and the school gave me an international presidential schorlarship is not because i have been typing scanning but my friend wey go give me wrong documents ooo is nt becaus i have been typing or scanning or printing i told him to give me at least ond transcript and certificate but the guy na bad person he just decieve me ni joor

Were you high while typing these words...because I am sure nobody here will understand all you have written. undecided. Kindly go through it yourself and retype it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by smithjanetstore: 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2013
try help me out on what to do pls i have not been booting computer, printing, scanning, typing etc..... na my friend decieve me a very wicked soul guy, but na ex and the school gave me an international presidential schorlarship pls tell me what to do pls
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2013

Maybe you are the bad person because you confuse my brain till I lost interest in your complain angry.

smithjanetstore: try help me out on what to do pls i have not been booting computer, printing, scanning, typing etc..... na my friend decieve me a very wicked soul guy, but na ex and the school gave me an international presidential schorlarship pls tell me what to do pls

Oh oh! I got what you're saying now. How was the guy bad? Are you one of those using agents? Agent won't follow you to interview. You need to help yourself. Leaving sec school for complete 7 years without back in school is worse than leaving first degree BS/HND for 12 years. You need to close your gap.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2013
smithjanetstore: try help me out on what to do pls i have not been booting computer, printing, scanning, typing etc..... na my friend decieve me a very wicked soul guy, but na ex and the school gave me an international presidential schorlarship pls tell me what to do pls

looool... Anthony asked if you were high. Wanna know too. ......... Are you here to slander your ex or work towards the visa? Presidential scholarship indeed.

I guess you need to update that info Imperiouxx. Its VIU (0) < US Embassy (5)

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by smithjanetstore: 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2013
smithjanetstore: HOUSE PROBLEM DEY SOMEONE TO HELP ME OUT, COURSE ACCOUNTING AT V............. UNIVERSITY
i was denied twice this yr i was asked the same question during both interview what am i going to do
vo why did u want to go us ?
ME to enroll as a full time student at v............. university to study accounting
VO good
VO why did you choose this school
ME i explained very well
VO when was ur school cert
ME 2005
VO what have u been doing since then
ME I LEARNT ABOUT DESKTOP PUBLISHING FOR 2YRS
VO HOW MANY SCHOOL DID YOU APPLY FOR
ME 4 UNI......... BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA
VO WHATS THE DEGREE U GOING FOR
ME BSC
VO WHAT HAVE U BEEN DOING AFTER DESKTOP PUBLISHING
ME WORKING IN MY FATHER COMPANY AS AN ACCOUNT CLERK
VO DO YOU HAVE A KID
ME NO
VO YOU MARRIED
ME NO
VO you have to demonstrate that you are a bona fide student and u are nt able to convince me that u are a good student because you have not been doing anything for past 7yrs
house pls make una help me out on what to do so as to reapply next yr house kindly help me out on what to do the school gave me an international Presidential scholarship i have my waec sat score all correct only because i have been in nigeria for a couple of yrs thats why i have not being schooling help me out on what to do pls
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2013
smithjanetstore: smithjanetstore: HOUSE PROBLEM DEY SOMEONE TO HELP ME OUT, COURSE ACCOUNTING AT V............. UNIVERSITY
i was denied twice this yr i was asked the same question during both interview what am i going to do

What happened the first (2) times you were interviewed? Imperiouxx answered you already. What other info do you seek?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by smithjanetstore: 10:24pm On Jan 04, 2013
tell me what to pls because i have already defer my attendance and the school will be mailing a new i-20 aswell as new admission letter very soon
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2013
smithjanetstore: tell me what to pls because i have already defer my attendance and the school will be mailing a new i-20 aswell as new admission letter very soon

Stop posting this dang interview repeatedly and read the entire thread from part 1.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by smithjanetstore: 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2013
the vo was a young lady she did nt even checked through my documents i was asked for few question and she finally asked me are u married i said no do you have a kids i said no she u are unable to demonstrate that you a bona fide student wht u been doing for the past 7yrs
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ollyboy1: 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2013
walex57:
Well i doubt if that's possible...the embassy may not give you a visa once the date on your I-20 has been exceeded...so i will say you defer till whenever the school says and wait till then before you go for your interview.

@ walex57.thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2013
smithjanetstore: bone that v........... university kindly help me out on what to do brah

Sorry I need full details b4 I can help
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 10:33pm On Jan 04, 2013

Did you do TOEFL?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 04, 2013
kpolli:

Did you do TOEFL?

He needs to huh...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by MsNas(f): 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2013
Yvete:

Stop posting this dang interview repeatedly and read the entire thread from part 1.

*rolling on the floor*! Usually, I prowl this page and quietly read the posts, but I can't help but laugh at some posts. So people are totally clueless! Sheesh! You can't string a couple of sentences together in English correctly but u wanna study in America?! I laugh in spanish. Yvete, you're mean sis! =D =))
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2013
Ms Nas:
*rolling on the floor*! Usually, I prowl this page and quietly read the posts, but I can't help but laugh at some posts. So people are totally clueless! Sheesh! You can't string a couple of sentences together in English correctly but u wanna study in America?! I laugh in spanish. Yvete, you're mean sis! =D =))

Nope! I'm not nice like Kpolli & Imperiouxx ..... cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy. ..... Its called tough love. loool She's a handful!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 10:47pm On Jan 04, 2013
Ms Nas:

*rolling on the floor*! Usually, I prowl this page and quietly read the posts, but I can't help but laugh at some posts. So people are totally clueless! Sheesh! You can't string a couple of sentences together in English correctly but u wanna study in America?![/b] I laugh in spanish.[b] Yvete, you're mean sis! =D =))

Abeg how Spanish laugh dey be..... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.