Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,366 members, 7,850,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:48 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 - Travel (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (309520 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (273) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 10:49pm On Jan 04, 2013
olarwarlay: Pls can i still apply for the toefl exams 'coz i saw on the website that the next exam date in lagos is jan25, do u advise i still register for it?

General Requirements:
Grad School: GRE + Toefl/Ielts.
Undergrad: SAT + Toefl/Ielts
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by MsNas(f): 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2013
Yvete:

Nope! I'm not nice like Kpolli & Imperiouxx cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy. Its called tough love. loool She's a handful!

cheesy Trueee! Quite a handful!! Sometimes when I read some posts on here, I feel like doling out a couple of slaps grin grin
Anthonymighty:

Abeg how Spanish laugh dey be..... grin
Spanish laugh is whatever you envisiage o! But in my head, I would be quite unitelligible and funny!cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ollyboy1: 10:58pm On Jan 04, 2013
The original purpose of this thread is to help ourselves not.......
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by fadinus(m): 10:59pm On Jan 04, 2013
smithjanetstore: try help me out on what to do pls i have not been booting computer, printing, scanning, typing etc..... na my friend decieve me a very wicked soul guy, but na ex and the school gave me an international presidential schorlarship pls tell me what to do pls
bro wat are u trying tu say, u sound confused brov.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2013
Yvete:

Stop posting this dang interview repeatedly and read the entire thread from part 1.

Pls some questions r nt worth answering before they will come after u again. Dis thread is full of ingrates. I dnt even like how u type all those answers for dem. Wen u say wat they don't like, its trouble from there. D purpose of this thread is to help those who deserve it not dose that don't.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by smithjanetstore: 11:08pm On Jan 04, 2013
yes, but ill like to do another because my scores are a little bit low
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2013
Mamacita007:

Pls some questions r nt worth answering before they will come after u again.[/b] Dis thread is full of ingrates.[b] I dnt even like how u type all those answers for dem. Wen u say wat they don't like, its trouble from there. D purpose of this thread is to help those who deserve it not dose that don't.

Mamacita ma soko mo o!...in 9ice' voice grin.....take it easy ma'am.....different people with different understanding...... wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Mamacita007(f): 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2013
imperiouxx:

She won't like to tell me that of course. That was why I left you with your mind.

No problem. Ive handled everything now. Thnks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 11:17pm On Jan 04, 2013
smithjanetstore: yes, but ill like to do another because my scores are a little bit low

Bros....i guess you are replying to kpoli's question if you wrote TOEFL......well I think you should learn how to use the "quote" link when replying directly to a particular person's question/comment/post..... wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 11:19pm On Jan 04, 2013
Yvete:

Nope! I'm not nice like Kpolli & Imperiouxx ..... cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy. ..... Its called tough love. loool She's a handful!

I beg to defer, Kpolli is not nice at all
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2013
smithjanetstore: yes, but ill like to do another because my scores are a little bit low

Am not surprised
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 11:21pm On Jan 04, 2013
ollyboy1: The original purpose of this thread is to help ourselves not.......

Help those who help themselves
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 11:22pm On Jan 04, 2013
kpolli:

Am not surprised

Kpoli what do you mean..... grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by fadinus(m): 11:24pm On Jan 04, 2013
Mamacita007:

Pls some questions r nt worth answering before they will come after u again. Dis thread is full of ingrates. I dnt even like how u type all those answers for dem. Wen u say wat they don't like, its trouble from there. D purpose of this thread is to help those who deserve it not dose that don't.
Everybody deserves help no matter the circumstance
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by kpolli(m): 11:25pm On Jan 04, 2013
Anthonymighty:

Kpoli what do you mean..... grin grin

That I am not surprised that his TOEFL score was low.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by MsNas(f): 11:28pm On Jan 04, 2013
kpolli:

Am not surprised
Damn!! Ouch! cry cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 11:30pm On Jan 04, 2013
Yvete:

looool... Anthony asked if you were high. Wanna know too. ......... Are you here to slander your ex or work towards the visa? Presidential scholarship indeed.

I guess you need to update that info Imperiouxx. Its VIU (0) < US Embassy (5)

Yvete is the baddest girl I ever know. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2013
ollyboy1: The original purpose of this thread is to help ourselves not.......

Yes of course and still serving it's purpose. Hope you got the link I posted yesterday?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ollyboy1: 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2013

I can see u are a bit confused right now. Firstly u have to look for a way to fill in the gap of the 7 years u had inbtw ur education.
Secondly forget about the viu and the presidential scholarship u were given. It is just a bait to lure you to their school.Look for a minimum of two good schools in different states,pay their application fee and apply.
Thirdly:defer till summer or fall 2013 and write another toefl exam since u said the previous one u did was pretty low.
Lastly:I suspect the agent was the one that filled ur ds 160 for u b4 and the agent must av filled married for you that was why the vo was asking are you married repeatedly(I guess). Fill ur ds 160 ursef and be consistent with it.
Take your cool and I wish you all the best in ur next interview and keep praying.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by ollyboy1: 11:36pm On Jan 04, 2013
imperiouxx:

Yes of course and still serving it's purpose. Hope you got the link I posted yesterday?

Yes I did,thank you for that. Pls what do u feel about my previous post,d one walex57 commented on?thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by fadinus(m): 11:37pm On Jan 04, 2013
ollyboy1:

I can see u are a bit confused right now. Firstly u have to look for a way to fill in the gap of the 7 years u had inbtw ur education.
Secondly forget about the viu and the presidential scholarship u were given. It is just a bait to lure you to their school.Look for a minimum of two good schools in different states,pay their application fee and apply.
Thirdly:defer till summer or fall 2013 and write another toefl exam since u said the previous one u did was pretty low.
Lastly:I suspect the agent was the one that filled ur ds 160 for u b4 and the agent must av filled married for you that was why the vo was asking are you married repeatedly(I guess). Fill ur ds 160 ursef and be consistent with it.
Take your cool and I wish you all the best in ur next interview and keep praying.
Nice One
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 11:38pm On Jan 04, 2013
ollyboy1:

Well written......nice 1......so bros smith or Janet ......follow those steps and you will be on the right lane.....instead of BRT lane grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 11:40pm On Jan 04, 2013
Mamacita007: Pls some questions r nt worth answering before they will come after u again. Dis thread is full of ingrates. I dnt even like how u type all those answers for dem. Wen u say wat they don't like, its trouble from there. D purpose of this thread is to help those who deserve it not dose that don't.

Relevant comments deleted and changed to lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 11:46pm On Jan 04, 2013
Yvete:

Nope! I'm not nice like Kpolli & Imperiouxx ..... cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy. ..... Its called tough love. loool She's a handful!

You'll explain this to me later Real meaning of nice isn't nice at all.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 11:47pm On Jan 04, 2013
Yvete:

Noted. I will stop extending myself.

My thing is, i know the nonsense of the cyber-world. I ain't scared. Sometimes, I question the mental or emotional well-being of some people. The same dynamic that you observe here is the underlying cause of most problems in Nigeria. ie. delusion, false hope and a whole lot more. [/b] Admittedly, the only person I owe an apology is Anthony because I judged him wrongly in the beginning. [b] All other wannabes can have several seats.

Relevant comments deleted and changed to lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

embarassed embarassed embarassed smiley grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 11:48pm On Jan 04, 2013
imperiouxx: Yvete is the baddest girl I ever know. grin

That's an inside joke huh? Though mamacita TEMPORARILY dislikes you, I still got 'likes' for ya! cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
That's a ♫♬ song by Beanie Siegel + Jayz ♫♬ - I know you don't listen to rap music anyways. You can look it up.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 11:50pm On Jan 04, 2013
Anthonymighty: embarassed embarassed embarassed smiley grin

hahahaaa I sincerely mean it. I told mamacita the night before your interview. You can ask her.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 11:51pm On Jan 04, 2013
Yvete:

That's an inside joke huh? Though mamacita TEMPORARILY dislikes you, I still got 'likes' for ya! cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
That's a ♫♬ song by Beanie Siegel + Jayz ♫♬ - I know you don't listen to rap music anyways. You can look it up.

Good, I'll check it and reply you with bunch later, still working to get money now....looool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Yvete(f): 11:52pm On Jan 04, 2013
imperiouxx: Good, I'll check it and reply you with bunch later, still working to get money now ....looool

You're gonna get there soon ... very soon.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by Anthonymighty(m): 11:53pm On Jan 04, 2013
Yvete:

hahahaaa I sincerely mean it. I told mamacita the night before your interview. You can ask her.

Such is life...I believe you.....that's why sometimes you need to give people a little more chance to prove themselves before you judge...but you are really doing a great job here.....I can't count how many times your comments have inspired me in various ways.....even during my interview....I used most of your suggested techniques....your toughness I believe it's your nature...so EVERYBODY you have to accept Yvete the way she spits it out grin....because later on...you will like her advices... smiley..it's all good Mami.....gracias wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 11:58pm On Jan 04, 2013
ollyboy1:

Yes I did,thank you for that. Pls what do u feel about my previous post,d one walex57 commented on?thanks

Walex said well. If your I-20 still valid for like a day or 2 days before your interview, I would have suggested you go for it but to be on the safe side, defer and hope for a better day. I deferred in Jul 2011, 1 month and few days to resumption.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 by imperiouxx(m): 11:59pm On Jan 04, 2013
Yvete:

You're gonna get there soon ... very soon.

Thanks babe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (273)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.